• Authors
  • UpperNorthLeft

UpperNorthLeft

4/24/24:

It has been a hoot collaborating with Jalibar62 on a joint story during the past few weeks under the username: Bay2Sound. Under that username we weave words crafted on the shores of our favorite bodies of water: Chesapeake Bay and the Salish Sea (aka Puget Sound).

Our first joint story is called Write ‘em Cowboy (https://literotica.com/s/write-em-cowboy), and was just published moments ago. We hope you enjoy it.

——-

After several decades writing scientific and medical research papers, I’ve recently turned my hand to writing fiction. So far, it has been a blast. Writing fiction scratches an itch I never knew I had. Learning to write dialogue has been especially fun. In my professional writing, the emphasis is on facts and logic — making shit up and calling people pretentious twats is frowned upon. My fictional characters are free to fling feces at each other and do other crazy things.

Sometimes I enter a zone when I write, and the story leads me off into unexpected territory. Afterwards, I look back at it and wonder, “Where the heck did all of that stuff come from?” It’s easy then to imagine that it’s all coming from some premium mental streaming channel, courtesy of an ancient Greek Muse. I prize those moments.

Many thanks to those who have taken the time to comment on my stories or email me with feedback. Praise warms my heart and lets me know I’m on the right track. Constructive critique lets me know when I’m veering off the narrative road. It’s humbling how often a perceptive passenger can spot potholes and other road hazards invisible to the driver. Please keep the insights coming.

Location

Washington State

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
243Followers
336Following
1488My Favorites
292My Comments

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Intelligence

Contact Author

Contact UpperNorthLeft by clicking here.