New Year's Eve with Buddy's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was passed out again and then Dave and I moved her to her side and got her under the blankets to sleep. He looked at me and said "Fuck man I owe you one! I can't tell you how much I needed that. That bitch I live with..." his voice trailed off.

I told Dave that now that he knew our situation and that Erin lusted after him, we'd have to have him over alone one night soon when Erin was more coherent. He replied that he'd "like that very much."

Dave got dressed and asked if he could stay at our house too. I told him that he was obviously welcome. He could either sleep in the guest room his wife was in or I'd get him a blanket for the couch. That's when it dawned on him that his wife was still there and I saw a twinkle in his eyes. He asked me, "You want her?"

The thought hadn't crossed my mind until now so I clarified, "You asking if I want to fuck your wife?"

Dave nodded. With as hard as I was and as sore as my balls were from watching those two fucking with no release of my own, the answer was simple. "Sure, gladly!."

Dave told me I had his full permission to do what I wanted, as he had been given with Erin, but that he was going to stay here on the couch and didn't need to watch.

That was fine with me and I grabbed a blanket and pillow and tossed them to Dave. I was about to head downstairs, but then remembered our rule about not doing anything sexual outside our marriage without the other person present, or it being filmed for them to watch later. I then I went back to my room and grabbed the video camera again and went to the guest room.

The door was open and his wife Lindsay was laying there on the bed in her panties and bra, also passed out from way too much liquor. I'd never really been attracted to her because to be quite honest, even though she's got a decent body, she's a real bitch but this was another exciting taboo scenario and I needed to get off so I went in and closed the door behind me. I turned on the lamp on the end table and put the camera on the low light setting and placed it on the table to capture the event. I sat next to her on the bed and called her name a few times but she didn't respond.

This was as good a time as any and better than my hand. I yanked her shirt up so that her big breasts were exposed, then I climbed between her legs. This wasn't going to take me long as, after watching Dave with Erin, I had one of the worst cases of blue balls I could remember. I hooked the crotch of her panties and moved them to the side, then licked the palm of my hand and got it really wet and then used that saliva to lube my cock. I did take a moment to admire her pussy though, it was very pink and her lips were almost non-existent, a contrast to Erin's lovely juicy lips.

Now I pushed my cock into Lindsay. Her pussy was incredibly tight having not been fucked by Dave in over a year. She didn't react at all. She was so drunk that she was truly passed out and likely wouldn't wake up until the afternoon. This wasn't about romance or her pleasure, I just needed to cum so I fucked her hard and fast. While I was fucking her, I kept looking at her face and remembering what a bitch she's been over the years and decided that I'd treat her like the bitch she was. I fucked her until I was getting close to cumming, then I pulled out and climbed up straddling her chest and arms. I held my cock above her face and beat my cock furiously while staring down at her. With my free hand I grabbed her chin and forced her mouth open and when I released her chin, her mouth stayed partly open.

Finally, the tightening in my balls and the waves of pleasure coming up my cock announced it was time, and I started to cum. I have huge loads and of course with as worked up as I'd been, this one was an especially large one. My first shot went well over her head landing somewhere on the wall but the rest found its mark. I shot ribbon after ribbon of hot semen across her face and into her mouth. By the time my orgasm subsided, her face was covered, her eye lids were covered, and my cum was running down her cheeks into her hair. When I was done, I slapped my cock across her lips a few times, pushed it into her mouth to clean it, and then got off her. I lowered her shirt and put her panties back but I didn't make any attempt to clean her face up.

I went back to the living room to show Dave the video of my visit with his wife but he wasn't there, just the blanket and pillow. I heard a faint moaning and clued in that he'd gone back to see Erin (I found out later that she'd awoken and brought him back to our bed). Sure enough, our door was closed and the moaning was coming from behind the door. I opened it quietly a few inches so I could see. Dave was back on top of Erin between her legs. She was now awake and they were kissing hard with their hands palm to palm as he held her arms above her head. It was incredibly passionate love making, a stark contrast to what I'd just done to Dave's wife. They were taking their time, slowly thrusting. I didn't want to interrupt so I just turned the camera back on and filmed from there.

Eventually, Dave rolled off my wife and she climbed up onto his lap, lowering herself onto him. She was grinding on him, hard, fondling her own tits until finally she climaxed on top of him, her body shaking violently as she threw her head back. She stayed there until she stopped shaking. "Your turn" she finally said breathlessly as she lifted herself off him, then slid down his body, pushing her way between his legs.

Dave propped his head up on his arms and watched as Erin did what she does so skillfully. She was stroking his cock with her hands while sucking on his fat balls, then transitioned to sucking him while stroking his shaft with her hands. She has a true gift for sucking cock and enjoys doing it, and it shows. Very quickly Dave's breath got raspy and he started to thrust up into her mouth. She held her head and hands stationary while he fucked her face.

"Oh fuck Erin, you feel so fucking good. Fuck, I'm going to cum!" He finally started to buck wildly under her as he ejaculated into her for the second time. I could see her swallowing his load as he shot what seemed to be an endless amount of semen into her mouth. His balls kept spasming as they pumped. Once he was done, she slid her mouth up and off him, then licked his shaft clean. She slid up his body until she was on top of him and they kissed again for a few minutes. I loved watching them in their embrace, her breasts pressed against his chest, her hair falling over them, her legs straddling him with their most intimate parts pressed together.

Unbelievably, they both started to move their hands all over one another and then started to gyrate again with his cock sandwiched between them. Soon it was obvious that Dave had gotten hard again as Erin shifted slightly upwards to guide his cock to her opening, and when she gasped, I knew he had entered her again.

They were fucking again. I guess not getting laid for over a year made Dave want to get as much pussy as he could tonight. This time they simply fucked. Dave wasn't cumming quickly this time and Erin was more awake now so this turned into a real hardcore fucking session.

I did go into the room finally, closing the door behind me and sat on the chair at the side of the room. They barely noticed my presence and I was okay with that, actually preferring to be a fly on the wall rather than a distraction. The two of them fucked in nearly every position imaginable and fucked hard until once again he announced that he was going to cum. This time Erin got to her knees on the floor next to the bed, squeezing her tits together and pulling on her nipples while opening her mouth wide and begging Dave to cum. Dave followed her off the bed quickly, standing in front of her as he jerked his cock furiously. He sprayed what semen he had left onto Erin's face and into her open mouth. As his climax was slowing, she took him into her mouth to suck out what was left from his balls as he sat down on the edge of the bed. She stayed there licking, kissing and nibbling on his cock until he was soft, obviously, and finally, done for the night.

When satisfied that he was done and well taken care of, she stood up and kissed him on the lips and said "I really need to get some sleep, and I'm sure you do too, plus your wife is going to wonder where you are at some point".

Dave nodded and kissed her again, then dressed and left the room smiling at me as he did. Erin used a shirt to wipe herself off, then climbed into bed smiling as I laid down beside her. She put her hand on my cock expecting me to need to release but I told her that we could do something later and we needed sleep. She looked concerned that perhaps I was angry but I assured her I was not and told her I'd explain later.

A few hours later I heard someone in the kitchen so I got up and dressed, then went out to make some coffee and breakfast. Lindsay was standing there getting some water. She looked ill, I assumed from all the booze. I asked her how she was and she replied that she had a terrible headache and her eyes hurt (likely from my semen). As I got closer, I could see the remnants of my dried cum on her face and in her hair. I didn't dare say anything of course. I suggested she could take a shower in the guest bathroom and she thanked me and did so. She never said anything about the mess on her face, she may have never noticed before washing up and Dave never told her anything either.

We've spoken a few times since but the two of them actually reconciled so for now, nothing is happening between Dave and Erin but if things go south between Dave and his wife again, I'm sure he'll be in our bed fucking my wife raw and filling her with his cum, and I'll be there watching and filming it for posterity.

12