New Years Party

Story Info
A twenty-year-o goes to a New Year's Eve party.
1.3k words
3.21
16.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20 yr old Sierra was invited to a party at her friend's house for the New Year. So, she gets into her car and heads for the hour drive. Before getting there, it was starting to spit snow. She hopes it doesn't last long. She can't get stuck there; she has things to do tomorrow.

Radio says snow all night and into early afternoon, but she is not going to let this ruin her evening. Thinking it feels like forever since I've been out. I am sad and lonely and need a good night for once. She takes a long breath and pulls into Erin's driveway.

Erin and John meet her at the door and invite her in and tell her to join the party. Everyone is talking among themselves, but she sees the most handsome man she has ever seen, about 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, flannel shirt and jeans about 40 yrs. old

Bald with a mustache and her eyes lock on him instantly. He sees her at the same time. She is apparently 5 foot 2 inches tall with light brown shoulder length hair. Maybe 230-240 pounds wearing tight jeans, boots and a t-shirt. Jack could not believe his eyes.

He walks over and introduces him. Hi, I'm Jack and you must be an angel that just dropped from heaven. Smiling Sierra says no not hardly but hi I'm Sierra. About that time Erin walks up and says hey I see you met John's brother. Then offers her a drink.

Sierra excuses herself and follows Erin to get a beer. Wow I didn't know John had such great looking brothers. Erin says yes and there is another one almost like him. They talk and drink a little while and then Jack sees her again.

I must have done something right he says cause here you are again beautiful. And invites her to come sit on the couch with him and they start talking and eventually it leads to kiss then right there in front of everyone Sierra gets off the couch and on her knees in front of Jack.

He unzips and instantly has his massive cock in her mouth and sucks like a newborn baby with a bottle. It doesn't take long until Jack is blowing the biggest load of cum that he has ever had into her mouth, and she swallows every drop. She wipes her mouth, gets up and apologizes for her actions.

Everyone was watching and Erin says it's fine, it's a new year's party you're here to have fun. And says we have 10 minutes until the new year. A few couples went outside and a few into a spare room. She gets John's hand and heads for their bedroom. Pretty soon all couples are in other rooms, one couple is in the kitchen taking off their clothes.

Sierra and Jack are almost alone, just the couple that's in the kitchen is all they can see and they are too deep into making love to notice anyone. Jack tells Sierra that was the best blow job he had had in his life and asked if he could return the favor. Not caring that the other couple may see she gets up and starts undressing.

1st her Shirt then her boots then she removes her tight jeans. And is standing there in her bra and panties so skimpy she almost doesn't have any on.

He leads her toward the kitchen and stops at the island bar and swipes everything into the floor and helps her on the bar and grabs her panties to slide them over and they rip and tear off her. Revealing the moistest tightest juiciest pussy, he had ever seen.

He sits on the bar stool and starts fingering her then he licks her pussy the more he licks the more squirms and starts moaning standing up and asking no questions or paying any attention to the other couple he shoves his huge cock into the most beautiful, delicious pussy he has ever saw. She says you can you fuck me but you cannot come inside me he promises and She starts moaning and yelling omg yes yes more you feel amazing the more he bucks and the more she moans the louder she gets by now the others that was in the house is coming back into the room to see what is going on and they see the hottest scene these two beautiful strangers having sex and they start watching and getting hornier and they start fucking right there not caring who is there.

Sierra oh my god Jack fuck me fuck me more omg yes and then the news years count down begins (10)0mg (9) yes (8) more (7) omg omg (6) fuck me (5) he starts riding harder and deeper (4) she wraps her legs around her waist pulling herself closer (3) yesssss (2) he yells I'm going to cum (1) He bust his nut right in Sierras you fertile pussy.

Staying inside her he kisses her and tells her thanks for the great time then he raises up and pulls out and sees his baby batter dripping from her young cunt and smiles thanks again this will be a New Years to remember by now everyone is done and is dressed and is just standing there in amazement as she starts to cry and says I'm not on birth control you shouldn't have done that you promised if I would have known I would have not let you fuck me and she gets up and runs for the bathroom.

Jack finishes dressing thanks Erin and John the best new year's party he has had in his life and leaves. Erin goes to check on Sierra and she says I know I can't do anything but are you ok? Sierra Crying says yes I'm fine i got a little bit out of me I hope it's enough. I'm not even done with school yet when dad finds out he will kill him and even worse when him and mom finds out i let a total stranger fuck me i am going to be the family disgrace, they didn't raise me to do that, and I haven't had a boyfriend in months I don't know what made me do it. Erins makes her stay the night and they talk about it John calls Jack and he just laughs and said she will be ok and i hope to see her again soon she was the best fuck i have ever had and i just couldn't resist and tells him he should try her and he says no thinks i have Erin and hangs up and says he wants to see you again still upset a little she says if he got me pregnant there wont a next time.

Three months later she leaving her college dorm and bumps into him on the street he says hi angel how you been she says I'm ok for now but I am heading home to let momma and daddy know that I have to take a break after this semester and hope that don't kill me Jack asks why do you have to take a break angel she says stop calling me that i am far from being an angel and I am pregnant with your baby looking at her he says your what and she says I'm pregnant with your baby he says how do i know it's mine and she says your only one that has fucked me in almost a year he gets dead silent and then says if its mine will you marry me she says I barley know you and he remarks well that didn't stop you from fucking me.

She says we will date a while and see how it goes and took him to meet her parents told the whole story and that even though he was drunk that night and got her pregnant he wants to make it right by marrying her they disagree because of the 20-year age difference they try to keep her pregnancy a secret but two weeks before the birth they get married and within 5 years they are so much in love and end up with 6 kids they are both now so great full for that one faithful new year's day