All Comments on 'New Year's Resolution Ch. 02'

by Fausty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Squire3Squire3about 9 years ago
New Years

Don't give up.You're on a roll. Liked it.

Wang4Wang4about 9 years ago
Great job

Your story was realistic and hot. What did the mom tell the GF so she wouldn't join the group.?

Yes you could continue this story. Please no cuck for dad.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed It

I really liked your story. The back story had the ring of truth to it. It was done well and didn't have the usual super model mom and 10" cock on the son to have it veering into the unbelievable.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Good story, written well

Your lament that Ch. 01 was not as well received as you would have liked is valid. Maybe, since the two chapters were only two pages each in length, if you had combined them and submitted them as a single chapter, readers would not have been frustrated when they were told, (just as her little man was) they had to wait. I've never understood the reasoning behind lots of very short postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4

Rightbank is right. You have talent and a good storyline. Don't let the trolls discourage you. There are always assholes out there who will try to tear you down to make themselves feel better. Cyberbullies are an unfortunate reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

You have to skim through half a dozen lousy stories on Lit before you find a good one. Finding chapters 1 and 2 of 'New Year's Resoultion' made it worth it. Can't wait to read more from Michael and his gorgeous mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

What a great second chapter in this series. Please continue this classy well written story of a son-mom love that is much more than raw lust and gutter vocabulary. Lit could certainly use more of this class of writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Mother/son is the best incest in my estimation.

When written with a little taste and class it makes it much better. Thank you for writing.

homerjayhomerjayabout 8 years ago
awesome

5 stars from me. love the sex scenes, very well written.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***** Good read well written and HOT great sex!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous