New Years with Louise

Story Info
New Years with Louise a continuing story.
1.2k words
4
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly New Years and Louise and I had been seeing each other for only a few short months when she invited me away for New Year's. She asked me to join her and her friends on an island meaning I would be leaving my mates behind. I thought about it for a while, should I stay with my mates and get up to some summer time mischief or go to an island with a girl I had only known for a short time.

It really was a no brainer, I decided to follow the pussy. Now I am not going to say Louise had a magical box but I will say one thing, she had a very wet and welcoming pussy. Now I had experienced some other pussy before, not a lot I might add but I thought I knew what a wet pussy was but Louise was different, she would get wet enough to accommodate a 12inch monster cock. Now I wasn't sure if she just had an insatiable appetite for cock and loved being fucked, loving the sensation of a cock exploding its hot seed inside her shaved pussy and that the mere thought of being stuffed with some guy's hard dick was enough to get her engine running. The good news was it was me getting to experience the wonders of her sopping wet box.

We spent New Year's eve on the beach enjoying the hot summer weather, Louise in her bikini with boy shorts on and myself in my shorts. Even though we were at the beach with her friends it didn't stop me from having a bit of fun with Louise. I would constantly pull her bikini top down exposing those pert B Cup breasts of hers hoping for other beach goers to cop a view of them. I guess in some ways I was a bit voyeuristic, I wanted people to see Louise exposed and vulnerable, it turned me on and to be honest I don't think Louise was to worried about strangers seeing her fabulous tits either.

Later in the day we went back to our room and after a day of play at the beach I was more than ready to take advantage of this girl. I grabbed Louise and pulled her in close, kissing her intently. As we made our way towards the bed our lips lightly rubbed as we continued or kiss, even deeper this time and a soft moan escaped from her wanting lips. I didn't waste any time and dropped my board shorts to the floor, Louise could feel my hardened cock pressing against her belly button. I slid my hand under her bikini top and touched her breast. We kissed deeply again as I was touching her growing nipple, my other hand reached behind her back to untie her bikini top. I raised it up and removed it, exposing her breasts and erect nipples to my vision and pleasure.

I lowered my head towards her breasts and she sucked in her breath as my wet lips touched a nipple. She moaned as I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth and teased it by making circles with my tongue around it. I lifted my head and moved to her other breast. As I sucked, waves of passion passed through her wanting body. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to the floor and slowly moved my body and pressed my hard cock against her bikini pants.

I stood up and admired the view, her bikini bottoms, clinging to her lovely pussy and doing nothing to conceal her charms. Louise pulled her bottoms off and threw them to the floor, her legs slightly open. With her gorgeous, voluptuous body, she was a treat for my eyes and I knew her body would soon be a treat for my tongue, lips, and soon my cock

She lay on her back while I was between her outstretched legs, preparing to slide my cock into her waiting pussy. Louise spread her legs wider to accommodate me, this brought my rampant, straining cock right up against her pussy. I let the tip ease into her and rotated my hips just enough to tease her entry. I withdrew the fleshy head of my cock from her, altered my angle and guided myself along her slit. She didn't resist when she felt it inside of her, she just lifted her butt up and spread her legs to allow total access. I placed my hands on either side of her and drove into her. I began to thrust, gently at first but with increasing force as her moans grew louder and louder. Here I was, on top of her, my cock ploughing in and out of her, her hips bucked wildly to meet my every stroke, slamming in and out of her, my cock went deeper inside.

"I'm going to fuck you doggie."

I said as I climbed off her, dragging her to the side of the bed and flipping her over onto her tummy. Her pussy glistened with love juice - ready and waiting for more onslaughts. When she got up on all fours, she had become the perfect mount for me. I slid straight back inside her warm love tunnel, my hard cock grinding against her bare pussy. My hands grabbed her hips and I started fucking in a constant grinding motion meeting her and grinding out of her and back in to her again.

Without thought I picked up my pace and grabbed tighter onto her hips holding her tight in place.

"Wow you feel good".

With each thrust my body enjoyed untold pleasure, Louise had buried her face into a pillow she dragged with her. Harder and harder, I thrust deep inside her pussy. That's a good girl I thought to myself, take it; take my fucking hard cock deep inside you. Slapping her ass cheek as I pounded deeper and harder inside her as I executed my harsh pounding strokes. I continue to take her, she felt my invasion with her inner whore.

My other hand pushed on the small of her back keeping her exactly where I wanted and needed her to be. She bucked back as hard as I pounded into her. I started to tingle all over and I was about to climb aboard that wave with no turning back. I held her hips as tight as possible pulling her back into me as I thrusted deep inside again and again.

"Cum inside me, I want it, I want it cum inside my pussy."

She blurted out at a million miles an hour then buried her head in the pillow again.

I took one final thrust as I came inside her pussy, throwing my head back I release my warm juice into her cum hungry pussy. One, two, three huge shots of cum squirt out of me, filling her perfect cunt, right where she wanted it. Her words were gone, screams of delight and pleasure filled the room. Her cunt danced and squeezed and milked each and every drop until I was spent. I stayed inside her until I started to slide away. I had a great time away with this girl and could tell I was starting to fall for her feminine charms.