The Planning Period

Story Info
Bratty sub loses a bet with her Daddy Dom.
1.4k words
4.54
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniCarr
DaniCarr
15 Followers

*all characters are 18+*

As the bell dismissing 2nd period rang, 26-year old Kensley let out a relaxed sigh. She loved her job as an 8th grade ELA teacher, but those kids were full of energy 24/7 and she relished her daily planning period, where she had 45 minutes just to herself. Naturally, as the world of teaching goes, she rarely got to be unbothered during her off period; either a coworker needed help with lesson plans, she had to upload assignments to the system, she had to update grades, she had to pee, random administrators walking in to just "check up", or the like, most days she didn't get to just rest.

Today, she was proud of herself though. She had made sure her coworker was up to date with the lessons, she had already been to the restroom, her supervisor was absent, the work for the students was already uploaded and her grades were up to date. She got up and walked to her door, locking it, then turned off the bright fluorescent light and turned on the soft lamp by her desk instead. From the outside, it would be hard to see the lamp light, and someone looking in would assume she wasn't there. Perfect.

Kensley leaned back in her chair, draping her jacket over her, and closed her eyes. Maybe she could get a good nap in and be well rested for the next class. Kensley dozed off before she could finish her thought. "Like you, like you. I found it hard to find someone like you." Her ringing phone woke her up with a start.

"Streets" was a ringtone she had assigned to her 28-year old boyfriend, Jalen. She answered the phone, trying to shake the sleep out of her voice. "He-hello?" He chuckled on the other end.

"Babygirl, are you sleeping at work?"

She sniffed. "I plead the fifth. And if I was, it's my off period, so it's okay!" She laughed.

He laughed again, this time a deeper sound. "Did you forget about today?" Kensley paused, thinking. What was happening today? It wasn't anyone's birthday or anniversary...Jalen was working from home this week...what had she forgotten about? A low buzzing sound caught her attention.

"What the hell?..."

Jalen laughed out loud. "Oh, you did forget! Find where the sound is coming from and you'll remember."

Kensley listened for the sound and realized it was coming from her bag. She opened her bag and swished her hand around, jumping when she felt something moving. Oh...ooooooohhhhhhhh...she thought silently.

It was her WeVibe toy. The one Jalen had bought a while back. This thing was dangerous but fun. They had used the remote vibrator at dinner, the movies, the mall...but all those times it was okay, because they would just find a spot somewhere near to relieve the both of them of their horniness. But she was at work. He couldn't relieve her here. This was the result of a lost challenge.

"I totally forgot about this." she confessed. "I still think we should reconsider this...how am I supposed to do my job if I'm thinking about what's waiting for me when I get home?"

He growled his next words in the phone, in that voice that made her wet all on its own. "If I recall, the challenge was your idea, little one. You said you could count 30 hits from my paddle because you were feeling brave. It was your idea, that if you lost, you'd play for me while you were at work...is that not what you said?"

Kensley pouted and mumbled an affirmative response. She really had to learn to not let her bratty side keep getting her in trouble. But damn, she was sure she could keep up that night. But no, after hit #16, she slipped up and said #19, hoping he wasn't counting as well. But he had been.

"Time's wasting babygirl... you're not the only one on break." Reluctantly, she pushed the camera icon on the screen, video calling him. He answered immediately, his gorgeous, smooth chocolate face gazing back at her. Fuck. She didn't know if she could do this with him staring so intensely. She propped her phone on a stack of books on her desk, and scooted her chair back, standing up.

"Go ahead. Put it in for me," he instructed.

She smirked at him. "You're just having a good ole time aren't you?" He laughed and leaned back in his chair, elbow propped up, hand under his chin. Kensley was the most beautiful woman he had ever dated, inside and out. 5'10 to his 6'1, warm brown skin the color of fresh soil, burgundy locs, thighs that could crush watermelons, a firm peach shaped ass that fit perfectly in his hand and his mouth, and large, shapely breasts that were softer than down feathers.

He considered himself blessed to call her his babygirl, and it made him work every day to be the best Daddy he could be. Times like these were definitely the most fun however; she tended to brat out whenever she felt overconfident or eager, and he always had a reason to push her limits and tease her to the point of sea levels rising.

Kensley slipped out of her maxi skirt, revealing her red lace thongs underneath. He watched her, full of a hunger that no restaurant could sate. She lifted one leg up on the desk, putting her full, plump pussy directly into the camera. She licked her finger and rubbed them around her clit and over her pussy lips, before taking the toy and inserting it gently into her vagina, eyes closed at the small pressure. She put her leg down and sat back in her chair, watching him.

He smiled at her. "That's my good girl." He held up the remote in the camera and she watched him power it on, increasing the vibrations to the medium level setting. Kensley shifted in her seat as the toy came to life inside her, pulsating through her vaginal walls. Jalen smirked at her. "How does that feel babygirl?"

She smiled back at him. "It feels nice, like a not-so-gentle massage."

He leaned back in his chair. "Because I'm nice and understand you have work to do, I'll only leave it on for 5 minutes. Then I'll let you go on about your day and we can finish this when you get home." Kensley nodded, easing herself back in the chair, lifting one foot to rest on her desk. 5 minutes. She could handle that. "If it becomes too much, you have my permission to touch yourself my love." Jalen added.

Kensley nodded and glanced at the clock; it was 9:15. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. The constant pulsations of the toy felt like a heartbeat inside of her pussy. She made a silent notice of the pressure being applied to her walls.

9:16. The pulsations had begun to switch rhythms and she knew he had changed the setting. Her body began to slowly warm up, and she found herself fondling her breasts gently.

9:17. Kensley felt her pussy begin to get wet. Her breathing had quickened and her stomach muscles began to tighten.

9:18. The leg propped up on her desk began to tremble and shake. She felt the wetness from her vagina make her seat warm and damp. She opened her eyes slightly to see Jalen's face staring at her, silent, yet hungry. She knew he'd take care of this later.

9:19. Kensley was breathing harder now, slightly panting as her chest rose and fell rapidly. She wanted to cum without masturbating, so she continued to grope her breasts and dug her nails into her inner thighs.

9:20. Kensley couldn't hold it in anymore. Jalen watched amusedly as her body twitched and she tilted her head back, letting out a long moan that she tried to stifle with her mouth. Her foot fell off the desk and the toy got pushed out of her by the orgasm; he picked up his phone and turned it off.

Kensley sat there, panting, trying to catch her breath as her body quieted down. Jalen spoke to her, "How do you feel?"

Kensley sat up, a smile on her face. "I feel okay, but I know I'll feel a whole lot better when I get home tonight."

He chuckled softly. "I'll order takeout so you can come straight home today. Daddy will make everything better as soon as you get here."

Kinsley picked up the phone and leaned her face in. "Is that a promise?" she asked him. He nodded.

"That's a guarantee."

DaniCarr
DaniCarr
15 Followers