New York to Paris

Story Info
A woman and her husband have separate adventures.
13.1k words
4.57
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was probably naive to think it would be just another ordinary summer at our house. In retrospect, I was woefully credulous, but not in a bad way. I presumed the summer would pass quietly for me when my wife decided to tour Europe for six weeks with my sister.

When these events took place I'd been married to Jill for about five years. I make my living as a writer, and she's from a well-to-do family and has never had to work. We live comfortably in a quaint village twenty five miles up the Hudson River from New York City. When we married I was in my middle forties and Jill approaching fifty. She had two children from a previous marriage -- a son and a daughter -- and I had heretofore been a lifelong bachelor.

Jill's son Andy lives in Atlanta, trying his hand at acting. Her daughter Mia was home that summer having just graduated from college. To be honest, I was a little nervous about Mia living there while her mother was gone. A middle-aged guy home for an extended period with his attractive 22-year-old stepdaughter invites salacious tittle. A couple of friends even unkindly kidded me about it.

When I married her mother, Mia was mostly grown and I never made any pretense toward parenthood with her. She was too old for such nonsense and I wasn't inclined, so we developed a friendly relationship that made life a lot easier for all. Mostly we left each other alone.

When I asked if she was concerned about Mia staying with me the whole summer, Jill waved me off. "You won't even know she's here. She's got her friends and tennis at the club. Just make sure she has enough money."

"Fair enough," I replied, relieved that my planned routine wouldn't be disturbed. When I wasn't working I wanted to take my sailboat out on the lake near our home as much as possible.

Mia was and remains a lovely young woman, with golden hair, bright blue eyes, and a smile that can be either angelic or devilish, sometimes both at once. She'd just graduated from a tony private college in New England and planned to stay at home before going to graduate school in New York City. She seemed delighted to have the run of the house for the summer, and unfettered access to her mother's red Mercedes.

After commencement her bags had barely landed in the front hall before she was off with a wave to go out with some girlfriends. I was frankly surprised she didn't have a young man, or even two, on the line. As the old song went, men clustered to her like moths around a flame. Her killer body played a part in that.

Just to be nice, I took several trips up and down the stairs to lug Mia's accumulated campus possessions to her room. I stacked it all at the foot of her bed, shaking my head, thinking about how we loaded all this in the rented van just a few days before, right after commencement, and she had driven it home, taking a circuitous route with a two-day stopover when she dropped her roommate at home in Connecticut. Then come August it would be loaded up again and shipped to Mia's apartment in the city.

Though the solstice was still several weeks away, I guess summer unofficially arrived with the appearance of all that gear. I had a sudden memory of my college graduation, thirty years before. It was hard to imagine so much time had passed, which depressed me a little as I returned to my downstairs study and work.

My wife loves to help people, and her project that summer was my younger sister, Kim, whose divorce had gone through the previous winter. Of course, Kim was depressed and lonely with seemingly few prospects after fifteen years of marriage. Although she had been granted the house in the settlement, living alone was an adjustment, so Jill frequently invited her to our house. Jill also hit upon the idea of this summer sojourn to Europe as the perfect antidote for the post-divorce blues. She took care of all the arrangements. The run to the airport for the flight to Paris was the following Tuesday. I saw Jill and Kim off on their adventure and then came home to survey what my summer would look like without my sexy wife to keep me company.

A few days later, I was swimming some laps in our backyard pool when Mia and her friend Lena came out of the house in their swimsuits. I didn't realize Mia had company, but it didn't bother me. Lena is a nicely-curved girl with large natural breasts and a sweet smile that shows her prominent front teeth, and adorable dimples. Lena and Mia grew up together, but Lena's parents were divorced and couldn't afford to send her to a swanky private school. She attended college at a nearby state school.

"Hey, Den," Mia called to me when I stopped and saw them. "Will it bother you if we lay out?"

"Of course not," I responded in a friendly tone, and said hello to Lena.

The girls spread their towels on a couple of deck chairs and stretched themselves out to enjoy a beautiful late spring day. I continued swimming while they chatted. Both had their long blonde hair tied fetchingly in buns to keep dry.

A few minutes later I glimpsed them getting into the water, sitting chest deep on the steps in the corner. On the homeward length I could catch glimpses of Lena's delicious body when I turned to breathe. Normally I prefer to look at women around my own age, but sometimes a young knockout comes into my field of vision and I can't help but notice, otherwise I might be declared clinically dead.

After several more laps it was time to get out. Touching the wall and raising my head, the girls applauded.

"Well done!" Lena exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Now if I can just haul myself out," I responded. Somehow I managed and went over to my chair and toweled off.

Mia and Lena continued talking and laughing, but I didn't hear much of their conversation. I decided not to be an aging third wheel so instead of laying down on the deck to relax, I went inside and took a shower.

As the sun inched toward it's apex, Mia came in and asked me if I was interested in taking the two of them out for dinner that evening. I had no plans so I agreed, knowing I was just the wallet and wheel-man, but what the hell; I needed to eat someplace.

By 6:30 we found ourselves seated in a booth in a popular local Italian place. Mia and Lena talked animatedly about their summer plans, but the first thing they wanted to do was spend a weekend relaxing and having fun. I figured two beautiful 22-year-old girls should have no trouble finding a good time.

As we ate, I asked a few leading questions and Lena asked me about the book I was working on (more like rolling up a hill, but no matter). They talked about authors they liked to read, some good, and some not so good. The literary taste of the young is frequently underdeveloped. What was not underdeveloped was inside Lena's tank top. It took all the discipline I could muster to keep from even glancing at her fantastic cleavage. Surely she gets tired of guys drooling at her all the time.

Lena broke up with her boyfriend a few months before and was taking a break from dating to hang out with her friends. I was confident that whenever she wanted to re-enter the scene she would have no trouble hooking a man.

Both girls were acting a little flirtatious with me, but I marked that down as nothing more than being the guy paying the bill. Women that age are just discovering the awesome power they have to get what they want from men, even married ones, without going too far.

After dinner we drove back to the house. Mia invited Lena to stay the night, so I retreated to the den tucked in a cozy corner of the big house to watch an old movie and stay out of their way. They were still awake when I trudged upstairs to bed at 11:00. I dozed off to the aroma of popcorn wafting through the house.

Around 1:45 in the morning I awoke to a noise coming through the open window across from the bed. I went over to see what it might be and got the surprise of my life. In the darkness of the back yard below I could see two figures quietly moving around in the water. It was Mia and Lena. They were skinny dipping! The sound that roused me must have been excited laughter, but they spoke to each other in hushed tones.

I shouldn't have, but I could not resist the temptation to watch for a little while and quietly positioned myself so I could see them without myself being spotted if they chanced to look in my direction. Mostly I wanted to see if I could catch a glimpse of Lena. Her fabulous body was the stuff of male fantasy, and maybe some women!

It was a calm, clear, moonless night and the girls left the outside and pool lights off for their surreptitious swim. From the upstairs window I could see just well enough to perceive the outlines of their figures. Seeing Mia naked was a little angst-inducing, but I got used to it. Both girls were completely uninhibited with their bodies, something I find irresistibly sexy.

For a few moments I was treated to the delicious sight of Lena floating lazily on her back, her big tits suspended just below the surface of the water. I could also make out a thick triangle of pubic hair, which pleased me. I have a strong preference for the womanly look of a full muff, and have never enjoyed the unnatural look of women with their pubes trimmed too closely or completely shaved. Mia was still swimming around so I couldn't see if she too went against the current fad and eschewed overly aggressive grooming south of the equator. In any case, I was too busy watching Lena.

Having the requisite dirty mind of the standard adult male, I wondered if the two girls would get the urge to start making out in the pool. I had no evidence that either one was inclined to ride that bus, but just the thought added to my growing erection. If they started kissing I was going to lose it!

But they didn't.

Mia got out first and wrapped a white towel around herself and plopped down on a deck chair to relax, while Lena still enjoyed the sensation of floating on her back, gazing at the stars. Then she too emerged and found her own towel.

The girls sat side by side chatting and having some wine, completely relaxed as their towels draped loosely about their bodies. One thing was certain, after what I had seen I was not going to be able to go to sleep without some relief, so I remained next to the window and gazed down at Lena while I quickly and quietly got off. After a quick trip to the bathroom I fell back into bed leaving the girls to finish their wine.

The next morning was Sunday, a day when I like to wake up slowly and avoid anything to do with work. As I oozed toward consciousness I could sense the smell of breakfast coming in through the window, no doubt from the kitchen directly below. I figured the girls were whipping up some bacon and eggs for themselves, and though I was hungry, I decided to wait awhile so they could breakfast without intrusion from me.

Savoring the feel of the clean cotton sheets, I heard Mia's cheerful voice come scratchily through the intercom that connects various rooms of the house.

"Hey, sleepyhead! Want some breakfast?"

I rolled over to hit the talk switch. "I wouldn't want to intrude," I replied in a voice thick with sleep.

"Stop it! We're just about ready. Come down and join us."

Then very quickly Lena interjected, "But make sure you're dressed first!" This caused both girls to giggle.

"Noted," I replied dryly and released the button. I donned a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and padded off in the direction of the stairs.

Arriving in the kitchen I was surprised to see both girls dressed scantily in sports bras and yoga shorts, showcasing two figures that could more than just stop traffic; they could cause collisions! Their hair was tied up in pony tails, so they must have been doing yoga while I was still drooling into my pillow. Now it was all I could do to keep my tongue from snapping off its roller.

They were both completely unaffected by their attire, not considering for a moment that it might have some effect on me. Perhaps they considered me so old and harmless they could relax in front of me in a way they could not with males their own age.

As we ate, the girls talked mostly about the benefits of yoga, but I couldn't help thinking how smooth and fair Lena's exposed skin looked. Her vivacious personality shown through her toothy smile.

"Den?" Mia asked, sounding a little hesitant. "Are you taking your boat out today?"

"I think I will. Do you two want to come along?"

In unison they responded, "Sure!"

The breeze on the lake was perfect for sailing and we were hardly beyond the idle zone when the girls stripped off their shorts and t-shirts, revealing their bikinis. With Jill gone all summer, being around these two lovelies was not an easy thing.

Discipline! I said to myself. Discipline!

Mia snapped a photo of me at the helm then sent it to her mother with an explanatory text. Hopefully Jill believed everything was above board. That's not to say my wife and I are not above a little fooling around. We've dabbled in a little discreet swinging in our marriage, but I wasn't sure she would be comfortable with me hitting the sheets with a friend of her daughter while she was out of the country. Some months back we brought home a beautiful sales clerk from one of Jill's favorite stores and had a great threesome with her, but she was 29 and married. In my mind there's a big difference between 22 and 30.

After we put in for the day we stopped at a waterfront café for a bite of dinner. We were in great spirits after a fun outing on the lake. Lena looked like she was having the time of her life. When Mia went to the restroom at one point, I could feel Lena's bare foot working up and down my shin. She laughed heartily when I jumped and my face turned what had to be a deep shade of red, but she didn't stop, and gave me a very seductive look before Mia returned.

"Were you guys talking about me?" Mia asked with a smile.

"Don't be ridiculous," Lena replied jokingly. "I was just telling Den how long it's been since I've been laid, and he was sympathizing."

I could feel the warmth rising on my face.

"Well," Mia replied, not missing a beat, "I've tried to fix you up with Ethan."

"Oh, he's cute, but he's so typical."

I felt like an interloper in the conversation, but they continued as if talking about such things in front of a man my age was the most natural thing in the world. Obviously they felt comfortable around me, though Lena's romantic problem had not been solved by the time the bill was paid and we left for home.

Mia asked me if Lena could stay overnight again and I replied that she was welcome any time, so as with the previous evening I made myself scarce while the girls did their thing.

It was around 10:00 and I was in my study reading when I heard a knock on the door. It was Lena, poking her head into the room, smiling. She said she wanted to thank me for letting her spend so much time around the house.

"We're always happy to have you here, Lena," I replied sincerely.

"Well, just remember," she said with that fetching grin of hers, "I like to be the small spoon."

Before I could respond she was gone, leaving me to wonder what I was supposed to conclude from that little morsel of personal information.

I was in bed by 11:00, drifting in and out of consciousness when I felt movement in the darkened room. Before I could fully come to my senses, I felt a soft, naked body next to me. It was Lena! The small spoon had arrived.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she situated herself so that we were as close as possible. "You feel good."

I was too stunned to say anything for several seconds.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I finally asked softly, though we were alone and Mia's room was at the other end of the hallway.

"It will be once you're naked," Lena replied.

In a brief second I thought about all the reasons why I shouldn't be doing this, but Lena's body was irresistible. I should have sent her back to her own bed with a firm spanking, but she probably would have liked that last part. With my t-shirt and boxer shorts gone, I resumed my place as the big spoon. Lena moaned as she felt my erection nestle between her ass cheeks.

"I think you're happy to see me."

"This is crazy. What if Mia finds out?"

"I don't think she'll mind," Lena replied, as if they'd already discussed it and Mia had sent her in my direction.

"But I'm married."

"Mia said you and Jill have flexible arrangements."

"How does she know that?" I asked, incredulous that Mia knew about Jill and me.

"Mia's smart," Lena replied.

That much was true, but I was still hesitant. This beautiful girl in my bed was nearly thirty years my junior. Yet at that moment my rock hard erection and not my brain was issuing the orders. Lena's scent was intoxicating, so I figured if she was going to the trouble of climbing into bed with me, I might as well play along. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Now you're getting into the spirit of things," she said with evident satisfaction. I doubt any man alive could resist Lena. "Do you want me to talk dirty to you?"

"Uh huh," was all I could say in reply.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Uh huh."

Lena turned and faced me. We started kissing deeply, our hands exploring each other. She is an amazing kisser, but I had some plans of my own. I kissed my way past Lena's extraordinary breasts, down the gentle curve of her belly and finally buried my face between her legs and lapped her delicious, furry pussy. She gasped, moaned and giggled by turns. I looked up at her and our eyes met; she broke into a wide grin.

I was on a mission to lick her to an orgasm, but she intervened and soon we were rearranged in the sixty-nine. I continued to tongue Lena's clit while she did a thorough job on my cock. I was amazed I could keep from blowing my load in her mouth, then Lena turned around and straddled me.

"Are you ready?" she asked playfully. "Just lay there and let me fuck you!"

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock, sighing with a satisfied smile on her face. Lena's pussy was magnificent. Her pace picked up as she swiveled her hips with increasing vigor. With one hand she pinched and pulled on a hard nipple while with the other she rubbed her clit. I just lay there as instructed and enjoyed the view. Lena's face was a profile in passion as her moaning grew more insistent, her breathing quickening.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she cried. "I'm coming, daddy!"

That surprised me, but I liked it. Lena's body shuddered as she tried to stay in her upright position, but as her ecstasy passed she landed on top of me and showered me with her passionate kisses. I was harder than ever, and she continued to gently rock back and forth.

"Sorry," she whispered between kisses. "I hope I didn't freak you out with my daddy thing."

"Don't worry," I replied. "I think it's hot."

"Good! Let's do it some more, daddy!"

I figured a little role play was a harmless thing, so I went along, willing to do anything to please lovely Lena. By then I was beyond restraint and I exploded into her with a force that surprised both of us.

"Yesssss, yesssss, yesssss!" she growled in encouragement. "Come for me, daddy!"

I thought I would never stop coming, but at last I did. Lena fell back onto me and we lay there, still locked together, panting from our shared passion. After some more kissing, she rolled off me and we lay sprawled crazily across the bed, looking up at the ceiling, completely satisfied.

I drifted into semi-consciousness, but felt Lena's soft lips on mine when she leaned over me. She cinched the belt on her silk robe and whispered, "Good night, you sexy beast!" I smiled in response and then drifted off to a deep sleep.

When I awoke the next morning, still naked, the bed clothes in hopeless disarray, I had a hard time believing that Lena had been there with me making passionate love a few hours before. Did I dream it after spying on her skinny dipping with Mia?