New York to Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite outward appearances, Kim has a rich fantasy life that she always believed would remain locked in her imagination. Now Jill was giving her an outlet for those fantasies. Kim just wasn't sure how far she was prepared to go, but she trusted Jill to help her explore these things without going too far. The only question remaining was, how far is too far?

It was at that point that Jill signaled for the server and told her to have champagne delivered to their suite in twenty minutes. Kim was mystified. Champagne in their suite?

"I feel like having a nice soak in the hot tub," Jill said as she signed the bill for their bar tab. "It always helps me sleep soundly." Kim wondered if she was invited, but Jill quickly settled the matter by saying, "Join me?"

Walking back to their suite, Kim wondered what was going to happen. A million thoughts ran through her mind from this being a wholly innocent get together between two women who had become close friends, to the possibility that Jill planned to seduce her sister-in-law. Was this just a short walk back to their room, or a step through a portal into a world that to Kim was completely foreign from anything she had known before? Where would it lead?

Jill was relaxed, slipping in the occasional witty barb about this or that, and generally acting entirely normal, as if nothing in the world was up but a relaxing soak in the hot-tub before bedtime.

Kim felt comfortable enough now that while Jill was in the bathroom, she stripped down to nothing and climbed into the tub, setting her glass of champagne on the nearby ledge. She turned on the jets and let the bubbles and hot water work over her body. Thinking about the events of earlier in the day, she resisted the urge to touch herself. Besides, she didn't know if Jill would be walking out of the bathroom at any moment, so she lay her head back on the cushioned edge and savored the moment.

Within a few moments Jill did emerge from the bathroom, dressed in her silk robe and carrying a large white towel. Walking over to the tub, she set the towel down and picked up her own glass of champagne. She loves the taste of it and the way the effervescence makes her feel.

"Are you naked?" Jill asked.

"Yes, I am," Kim responded with a grin.

"Good," Jill replied as she set her glass down near the tub and dropped her robe in a pile at her feet, revealing her statuesque body.

Kim was always impressed by Jill's figure, and a little envious. How was she able to stay in such great shape? Having plenty of free time certainly helped, and the family genes didn't hurt, either.

Jill lowered herself gently into the water and settled in across from Kim, stretching out her long athletic legs and sighing with satisfaction. Then she reached over and picked up her champagne flute.

"What shall we drink to?" she asked.

"To you!" Kim exclaimed as she picked up her own glass. "For looking out for me."

Their flutes met with a gentle clink over the center of the churning waters.

"Avec plaisir," Jill replied with her pitch perfect accent.

"I know I can never properly thank you." Kim said, feeling a little emotional that her sister-in-law was so solicitous of her in her in a time of need.

Jill didn't say what she was thinking, which was letting her get in Kim's pants was thanks enough, but she simply said, "No need."

"Can I ask you a question, Jill?"

"Sure, fire away."

"How come you didn't join in when I was with Remy and Justine today?"

"I thought about it," Jill replied. "But that was your time. This whole trip is your time, and I don't want to do anything to spoil your enjoyment."

"How do you know it would have spoiled my enjoyment?" Kim said slyly.

Jill arched an eyebrow as she raised her glass to her lips. Before she could respond, Kim scooted across the tub and sat down next to Jill. Jill put her hand on Kim's thigh and the two women exchanged a long, significant look.

"I don't think I'm a lesbian," Kim said a little nervously.

"Neither am I, sweetie," Jill responded. "It's just a little fun between two good friends." She leaned over to where their faces were inches apart. "Is it okay?" she whispered.

Kim nodded silently and their lips met. It was a tentative first kiss but within a few seconds their tongues were swirling and Kim nearly fainted from the emotional and physical pleasure. Her excitement kept growing as Jill massaged her breasts and then even more when Jill's hand moved slowly down her front and found the wet matted hair of her pussy.

Jill's fingers felt exquisite on her and Kim let out a long moan when Jill's middle finger penetrated her, not deeply at first, but soon all the way in, followed by another. As she worked her fingers in and out, her thumb played on Kim's clit and soon Kim shuddered and moaned from yet another orgasm (how many had it been that day?).

As she came, Kim felt Jill's lips press against her ear while she whispered in that sexy voice, "That's a good girl. There you go." Kim then turned and planted her mouth on Jill's and swirled her tongue inside Jill's mouth.

"Oh my god!" Kim exclaimed when they broke their sexy kiss. "I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Neither can I," Jill responded.

She couldn't have been happier with the way things were going. This is what she had in mind when she planned this trip, but she never dared think it would actually come true. She slowly withdrew her fingers from Kim and the two women locked themselves in passionate embrace.

"What do we do now?" Kim asked innocently.

"Unless you object, I think we should dry ourselves and get into bed where we can make love."

"Ummmm," Kim replied. "That sounds wonderful."

Before Kim knew it, the two women were in bed hungrily at each other. Jill being the more experienced, she took Kim in hand and focused her attention on giving Kim pleasure. Kim spread her legs and let Jill bury her face in Kim's delicious pussy. Later, Kim took one and then another of Jill's impressively erect nipples into her mouth and sucked on them till Jill moaned deeply. Then she went down on Jill to return the favor.

Kim was a quick study but she thought it was only because she was reciprocating what Jill was doing, who taught her a few things that she didn't realize were part of the lesbian repertoire. Despite her inexperience, she intuitively knew what would feel good to another woman and put those intuitions to work. Finally, exhausted from their exertions, they lay in each other's arms and soon drifted off to sleep.

Kim slept by turns soundly and then fitfully. She woke up three times during the night, not quite sure where she was until she glanced over in the darkness and saw Jill's naked body half-covered by the sheet while her impressive chest rose and fell rhythmically. Ambient light crept through the slats in the blinds, and she heard the tapping of raindrops on the windows.

She was a bundle of conflicting emotions, the most prominent being satisfaction. Jill had opened her world in ways she could not have imagined when she boarded the plane in New York. Was she really in bed with her sister-in-law? A glance to the side gave her the answer. At one point she stopped and thought about the absurdity of it in rather stark terms: she and her brother had now slept with the same woman!

Intertwined with her physical and emotional satisfactions were inevitable thoughts about what was happening to her. She was usually good at seeing around corners, but now she felt like she was trying to peer through a dark glass at a future that was ill-defined, murky, and mysterious. How would this play out when they returned home?

There were moments of panic when she thought about her brother's reaction to this astonishing development. Kim was now privy to an extraordinary marital secret. It felt like voyeurism, except she was an active participant. Then there was the question if it was possible Jill would invite Kim into a threesome with us. How would that work? Kim now knew that Jill certainly wasn't beyond such things, but what about me? How much did I know in advance about Jill's plan to get in my sister's pants? All this spun around Kim's mind, but fatigue overtook her again and she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning it was still raining when Kim eased into wakefulness, the sheet around her body feeling warm and soft. She turned to see if Jill was still there, but that side of the bed was empty, the bedclothes in disarray. Kim lay there for several minutes, recalling the momentous events of the previous day and feeling lonely now that she found herself in an empty bed.

She looked around for something to wear, remembering that she'd worn only a towel into this room the night before, then decided to retrieve some underwear and a t-shirt from one of the drawers and put them on before going into the living room where she found Jill, seated on the couch, sipping coffee, and looking at her phone.

Jill saw Kim enter the room and smiled in her direction. "Good morning," she said, her tone heavy with innuendo. "How'd you sleep?"

Kim walked over and plopped down on the couch, putting her bare feet on the coffee table. "Oh, pretty well. How about you?"

"Terrific. Never better."

"What are you up to today?"

Jill smirked wickedly. "I was just texting Den about yesterday."

Kim suddenly sat up straight, her face revealing the shock she felt. "Don't do that!"

"Relax, I'm kidding," Jill said.

But that confronted Kim with an important consideration.

"What should we tell him?"

Jill seemed unfazed. "We'll worry about that later. He'll probably kick himself for missing it?"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Den's a perv."

Kim felt awkward talking about her brother in this context, but Jill's attitude was infectious.

Jill went on to say, "I ordered room service for breakfast so you may want to put some shorts on, unless you're planning to fuck the waiter."

Again, Kim was stunned by Jill's boldness, but quickly realized she was joking in her ribald way and laughed along.

As they ate the ladies discussed what they were going to do on such a gloomy day. Jill said she was going to take a shower after breakfast and Kim was welcome to join her, so they spent a lovely twenty minutes washing one another and kissing and touching and licking while the hot water rained down on them. Both ladies had satisfying orgasms and Kim now realized the night before wasn't going to be a one-off between them. How that would work after this memorable vacation she did not know, but for now she was happy with the new found intimacy with her sister-in-law.

As the trip went on, Kim was by turns happy as a lark and deeply distressed. It was a complex stew of emotions brought on by a complex situation. She couldn't help projecting forward to their return home. What would the arrangement be? Would she and Jill occasionally slip away for delightful encounters, sequestering that part of their lives while everything else remained normal? How would that work?

There were moments Kim could hear her inner voice yelling at her that this needed to stop, that it was insane, and swimming in perilous waters. She couldn't even let herself think the word "incest," with it's fraught connotations of abuse and predatory behavior. But then she would think about how much she enjoyed being with Jill, the emotional power of their physical intimacy, and the liberating feeling of defying convention after so many years of adhering to it. Finally she would resolve to stop thinking about it (or over-thinking) when in the evening she and Jill would make love and the next day the process started again.

As intuitive as Jill can be, Kim kept her own conflicted feelings well-hidden. She didn't want them to intrude on their fun, which was the paramount consideration, and she was not yet prepared to give up access to Jill's amazing body.

For her own part, Jill had no intention of stopping just because the trip was over. She wasn't experiencing the emotional roiling that afflicted Kim, and she is not one to take sex too seriously. Harmless fun between consenting adults was just that. Why make things more complicated than they needed to be?

Back in our living room, I sat on the couch, stupefied by the lengthy revelations of my wife's travels with my sister. I'm sure my chin had fallen into my lap. Jill looked expectantly at me, still confident that once I adjusted to this new reality in our lives, I would be able to function again.

Unbeknownst to Kim, having accomplished her goal of coaxing her sister-in-law into bed, Jill began to hatch a much more complex and unusual plan, which could prove very interesting indeed.