New, Young Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to her bed and lifted her off me, dropping her on her back onto the mattress. "Suck my cock!" I ordered. Jess grinned, thinking she now knew what I wanted. I positioned myself at the foot of her bed so that I could look to the side and see myself in the mirror as she crawled over to me and wrapped her mouth on me while on all fours. The sight of that girl, her tight body, tiny tits, perky ass, like a dog, ravenously sucking on my cock almost had me cumming but I was hell bent on giving her a different ending. I stared in the mirror, watching as she opened widely and pushed forward, taking my cock into her throat like I'd just taught her. I could actually see myself in her throat. She was a great student. I grabbed her hair, fucking her mouth and throat again. I felt my balls starting to tighten. "No, don't!" I told myself, trying not to get carried away. I knew I had to stop and I quickly pulled her mouth off me.

"What's wrong?" she asked breathlessly, thinking she'd made a mistake.

"Nothing's wrong" I replied, "that's just not the ending I want to give you. I did that because I wanted to watch you in the mirror while you sucked my cock. I wanted something to picture when I jerk off thinking about you next.

Jess suddenly looked over at the mirror. She hadn't even considered that it was there. She smiled at me in the mirror, then licked at my cock again, watching herself now and giving me more visuals.

I never wanted this to end, but I knew it had to. I had no idea what time it was anymore, having been fucking for what seemed like ages.

I grabbed Jess' bed and moved it away from the wall so that the middle of it could be seen in the mirror. "Lay down" I ordered.

Jess laid on the bed and moved to the middle. I asked, "Can you see yourself fully in the mirror now?"

Jess nodded. I climbed over her as she spread her legs again. I looked over at the mirror when my head was just above hers and she did the same. You could now clearly see both of us fully in the mirror and we smiled at one another.

I lifted one of her legs, then the other and put them together, onto my left shoulder. She was extremely flexible and I pushed them up closer to her chest, folding her in half. My cock was now leaking a steady stream of precum which I watched drip onto her pussy. "Are you ready Jess?" I asked.

Jess looked at me in the mirror and nodded, "Yes, please fuck me!"

I pushed into her, making her sound like I'd pushed all the air from her lungs. Even with all the fucking we'd done and the lubrication she provided, her pussy was still unbelievably tight. She was watching our bodies colliding in the mirror now, almost fixated by the show. I spread her legs now, letting them fall as I continued to pound into her. She asked again, "Are -- you -- going to -- cum soon?"

I nodded, grinning, "Yes Jess, I'm going to be the first man to cum in that little pussy of yours."

Jess smiled, wrapping her legs around me, "Good. I've always - wanted to - feel - cum - inside me." She wrapped her legs around me and started to pull me deeper, "Please cum. I need to - feel it - inside!" Her hands started to grab at my hips.

I held our bodies apart, so I could look down at her and admire that body while I gave her what we both wanted so badly. "Watch! Look down and watch!" I started to feel that familiar tightening in my balls, the tingling of my orgasm climbing inside me.

Jess looked down as I fucked her harder, taking long strokes in and out, slapping our bodies together. She stared in the mirror as she started to beg, "Please. Yes! Please cum! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

I erupted. This orgasm had been hours in the making and in some ways, weeks. I'd wanted this girl from the first time I saw her. I can't count the number of times I'd already jerked off watching her and my balls were extremely swollen and full for her. I started to climax and thrust fully inside, my cock pulsing as it shot into her.

Jess pulled me tightly with her legs, "Oh my God yes! I can feel it inside!" she cried out, suddenly shaking as my seed being injected inside her womb triggered another climax. Jess screamed now, for the first time, literally screaming as she pulled me in with her legs and hands. Her hands moved from my hips and her arms quickly wrapped around me as she started to lift herself off the mattress, griding against my pelvis as she did. I cannot say that I've ever felt a pussy so tight, milking me that way before and that may have been my greatest orgasm ever. I ejaculated for what felt like at least 30 seconds, shooting at least a dozen ribbons of cum inside her. I have very large loads normally and I'd have wagered that the was one of my largest ever.

Finally, Jess let me go and fell back onto the bed, panting like a dog in heat. Her legs eventually released me and fell to her sides, trembling. Her tiny chest heaved and dropped quickly as I lowered my mouth and kissed her neck and chest. She turned back from the mirror, looking at me.

"Oh my God" she finally spoke, in a whisper, "I never imagined it could be like that."

I was truly flattered, although I knew she'd only been with a few guys so she didn't have much to compare to, especially seeing as none had cum inside her before.

I stayed there inside as my cock slowly softened until I felt it slide from her pussy. I sat up on my heels, looking down to watch as she started to leak my cum down her ass crack. She reached down between her legs, coating her fingers and then rubbing herself with my cum, dragging it along her clit and dipping her fingers inside before lifting them to her lips and licking them like a porn star, reminiscent of her actions with the boy at the pool a days earlier. "Mmmm" she moaned, tasting my cum. She turned on the bed so that her pussy faced the mirror as she sat up to watch herself leaking, "Oh my God. There's so much cum."

I smiled, loving that I was able to cum inside her and loving that she loved having it inside her. Her hand went down again and she started to rub herself more. I realized that despite already having around a half dozen orgasms, she wanted another as she masturbated in front of me. Jess was a complete insatiable nympho. It didn't take her long to climax again and then collapse onto her back.

I started to dress finally as she laid there. "Aww, do you have to go?" she pleaded.

I nodded, "Yes unfortunately. I don't know what time it is and I do have to get home to Erin eventually."

Jess made a pouty face, "Does she fuck you this good?"

I have to admit that Erin was a very good fuck, one of the reasons we got married in the first place, but Jess may have been better. She was eager to learn and beyond enthusiastic and as time goes with any marriage, the passion fades also. "No Jess, she doesn't, but she's still my wife. Look at it this way, we can get together for amazing sex without any strings attached."

Jess nodded, although not convincingly. She sat up and grabbed at my shorts again, pulling herself to me at the side of the bed and looking up at me. "Can we do one more thing? I promise to be quick if you want?"

I knew I was already pushing my luck and was about to say no when she grabbed my shorts again and pulled down. My cock was still plump, but not hard and had a long ribbon of cum attaching it to my underwear. Jess grabbed my cock and lifted it, licking the cum from it and then wrapping her mouth around me. She sucked hard but I wasn't sure I could go again until she looked up at me with those pale blue eyes and begged, "Please let me throat you. I want you to cum in my throat now too, please." Before I could consider, she started to bob on my cock again. I turned slightly to watch in the mirror and knew she'd won as I soon felt my cock starting to harden in her mouth again.

"Okay Jess. We can do this" I started, "but for me to finish quickly, I have to be in control."

Jess paused, nodding with my cock in her mouth and waited for me to take over.

"Suck hard" I ordered as I started to take long strokes, fucking her mouth as I watched in the mirror at first, before turning and looking straight down at her. "I'm going to start fucking your throat. You might not be ready when I do."

Jess ran her hands up my chest and rested them against my abdomen before moving them to my hips. I grabbed her hair again, wrapping it through my hands before grabbing the sides of her head also. I started to fuck her face harder, slapping my balls against her chin, and then all at once, pushed hard, pulling her head forcefully and shoving my cock down her throat. Jess' body convulsed, choking on my cock as it pushed into her throat. I watched in the mirror again as her nose mashed against my pelvis before I let her back up. Jess gasped for air. I looked down at her, "Are you sure you want this?"

Jess looked up, her eyes watering as she nodded, "Yes, I want to feel you cumming in my throat." She continued to breathe hard.

I pushed back into her mouth. I fucked her face, pushing half way in and out with each stroke. "Play with my balls Jess. Squeeze them."

My obedient little pupil grabbed my balls with one of her tiny hands, fondling and squeezing, although a bit too hard at times. "I'm getting close Jess." I warned, feeling my climax mounting again. Jess moaned and I could feel the vibrations of her voice in my cock as she did.

I continued to fuck her mouth, "Suck harder. Push your tongue hard against it!" I ordered, getting dangerously close now. I felt the increased pressure on my cock as she did as told. I looked into the mirror again. Jess had drool hanging from her chin and one of her hands was now between her legs as she touched herself. She was loving this. That was all it took to get me over the ledge. I felt my balls tighten and I tightened my grip on her head. I was there, "I'm cumming!" I cried out as I pushed hard, pulling her head as I mashed her face against my body. The immediate pressure on the head of my cock as it slid into her throat was indescribable, intensifying my orgasm as I ejaculated into her throat.

Jess' body jerked, fighting against the gagging as she starved for air. I looked into the mirror and saw her swallowing, then saw her body shake more, her feet lifting from the floor and her hands making fists in the air. I wasn't finished but I knew she needed air so I pulled back, hearing a loud gasp and cough as I grabbed my cock and jerked it, coated with her saliva. The next spurt of cum shot across her face as she opened her mouth wider, trying to get me inside again. I put the head into her lips and continued shooting. Jess closed her mouth in an attempt to swallow but soon choked again and let some spill down onto her chest.

When I was done, I pulled back and lifted her head and she looked up at me. She had drool and cum leaking down her chin, cum on her face and chest, all the way down between her legs, her eyes were watering, and still she was one of the sexiest women I'd ever laid eyes on. I reached for the shirt she'd discarded previously and I cleaned her face and chest.

Jess looked at me, "That wasn't what I thought it would be like." She said quietly.

My heart sank, thinking I'd been too rough and gone too far with her. "No?" I asked, "too much?"

"No, not too much. I just didn't expect it." She then clarified, "Well, too much cum, yes! But not too much of a thing." She finished. "Next time I'll know what to expect."

I was relieved that she wasn't upset that I'd done what I had. In fact, I was excited again that she was talking about us doing it again another time.

Jess pointed at the clock, "It's 6, and she's probably already waiting for you." Her voice sounding pouty but tired.

I hadn't noticed the small clock on the dresser. I panicked. Erin had likely been home for at least an hour already. How would I explain myself? I dressed quickly, kissed Jess and thanked her for an amazing afternoon and told her that I looked forward to giving her those other endings soon. She grinned and nodded, "Me too."

I gathered my tools downstairs and rushed home. Erin was in the kitchen, "Where have you been?" she asked.

"I was next door." I started.

Erin gave me an inquisitive look, "Oh?"

"Ya," I continued, "you must have gotten home seconds after I left. Jess called because the sink was backed up and now I'm wearing it. I'm going to have a quick shower to get this putrid water off me and I'll be right back down." My answer seemed to satisfy Erin although I wasn't sure if she'd caught me referring to the girl as "Jess" rather than "Jessica", a familiarity we had not yet both been granted.

Erin smiled and went back to making dinner. I'd barely managed to convince her of my innocence and would have to be far more careful in the future.

I couldn't wait for the next time I could get together with that little vixen now that we knew one another a bit better and could hopefully continue to become far more familiar!

If you've enjoyed this story, or any of our others, please be sure to vote for it. Thank you in advance!