New Younger Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Spenser's friend Matt gets caught as well.
4k words
4.86
3.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
367 Followers

New Younger Brother Chapter 2

Toby looked at his step-brother slave. Spenser had come in wearing purple dancer briefs. The big dick inside was hard and pulsing under the glittering fabric. Rather than bending his knees, Spenser swayed to a music only he could hear. His hips moved sensually. Side to side and undulating back and forth in a figure eight. Spenser ran his hands up his thighs, over his hips, then above his sides. His fingers found his nips, and twisted, a soft moan escaping his lips. Spenser played with his nips as he continued to move his body seductively. He was hoping his owner was enjoying his performance. He was embarrassed to do this, but it was for the man who was the center of his universe. Nip play for a while, it would be different, unexpected so maybe it would please him.

Master had a small smile, so Spenser worked his nips harder. Added a bit of thrusting of his hips. Twisted his torso also, to emphasize the work he was doing on his nips. A bit of pain now. He needed to take it, show his dedication. His fingers pinched harder, forcing more moans out. The song in Spenser's head ramped up as he felt more desperate to please Toby. Was Toby happy at his performance? Pinch harder.

Toby shifted. Spenser decided it was time to go further. His dick was hurting a bit straining against the constricting fabric. The sparkly metal bit small bites into his skin. It was especially painful on the head. Toby's enjoyment was all that mattered. Spenser put his full hands over his pecs, massaging them. Spenser moved his shoulders like a stripper on stage. There needed to be more. Hands ran down his abs, widening to slip off the sparkling shorts.

Spenser's hard dick sprung free. It felt so good to be in the air. To show Toby how excited he was to serve. Now out, the hard appendage bounced and waved, Spenser put his hands behind his head and gyrated. He moved closer to Toby, hoping this was right. Spenser straddled his Master, grinding his ass up and down Toby's leg. Hands still behind his head, Spenser smiled in subservience. Totally exposed, hard dick bobbing back and forth.

Spenser's ball sack was pulled as it rubbed on Toby, hurting his balls some. Small price to pay for Toby to be happy. Taking a deep breath, Spenser ran his fingertips over Tobys covered chest. He wanted Toby to be turned on. Contact is a turn on for anyone. Grinding on his leg, feeling his chest. Toby seemed to like it, so Spenser felt him up more. All for Toby. Spenser moved a bit closer, feeling the heat of his Master, who was leering at him. Spenser was glad to be used this way, smiling in pleasure.

The hands were going over well, Spenser thought, so he moved both to Toby's crotch, excited to discover hardness. He was pleasing Toby. Spenser took a happy breath. He rubbed as he continued his girations. Toby was dressed in shorts and a tee, so Spenser ran his fingers under the tee to feel the electric skin of his Master.

"Yesssssss." Spenser leaned his head back, pushing out his chest. He wanted to orgasm because he felt he was pleasing Toby so well. That was up to Toby, of course. Cumming, like everything, was up to Master. It felt so good to obey.

"Suck me." Toby said casually.

"I will Master, so well, I'm so turned by doing things for you. I can't think of anything better than pleasing you the best way I can." Spenser had a feeling of relief and satisfaction as Toby's dick made its home down his throat. This is how it should always be, servicing his Master. Spenser fought the gagging to shove his nose into the pubes in front of him. It was work, deep-throating. Moving your head so the dick can get down, forcing past the back of the mouth, down the throat. To have the neck bulge out to show dedication. Spenser bottomed out over and over to please his owner.

Feeling the ache didn't slow Spenser down, nor did the word "Faster" from Master's lips. Spenser went into overdrive slamming the dick as far in as it would go. It was almost like his throat was being shredded from the inside. Worth it. Spenser knew it was worth it. Face fucking himself was hard but he had to do it. The reward was massive, as the cum shot into him, Toby jerking a bit under him, as the orgasm took over his body.

Spenser left the dick in his throat until the spasms stopped, then gently suckled the last bits of cum out. He dared a glance at his Master, who was leaned back, enjoying the aftereffects of the orgasm. Spenser ran his tongue undulating on the shaft. He had to wait for Toby to be finished. After getting his rocks off Toby was in no hurry, reaching for his phone to scroll through while his slave was a holster for his cock. After a yawn, Toby decided it was time to hit the hay. "Stuff your briefs in your mouth and get out."

Regretfully, Spenser let go of the cock and scrambled around to find the briefs. He stuffed them in his mouth and crawled to the door, with a glance of longing Spenser reached up to turn the knob. Toby's eyes were already closed. In the hall he stood, naked and hard to return to his room.

The next morning, Toby woke up, looked at the ring on his hand, it was real magic. He wondered how it worked. Could he do more? It worked well to totally enslave Spenser, even switched his underwear. Time to do something else. He'd heard some skuttlebutt about the panties Spenser was wearing. He had to go further, that was for sure.

After practice that afternoon, soaping himself in the shower, Spenser wasn't aware of Toby sending a wish to the dull gold ring. Spenser's dick began to harden, he wasn't aware of this erection, so had no qualm about turning his back to the wall. "Damn Spense, too much hot ass around for you?" One of his team-mates shouted at him.

Spenser stroked his cock, using the washcloth so it seemed he was washing it. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You're hard and stroking faggot." Everyone in the group showers was looking, as were some of the jocks who were in states of mostly undress in the locker area.

The words made Spenser realize what he had been doing. "Fuck!" Spenser pulled his hand back, realizing it left his substantial endowment hard and open for all to see. Everyone was looking and laughing at him. He couldn't tell if anyone was too interested, as he was almost blinded by embarrassment.

"Don't look at my dick fag-boy." Someone shouted.

"Wants our dicks so much he had to keep stroking." Was a different voice.

Then someone else "Fuck, he's doing it again." And Spenser was stroking his cock again.

"Gagh!" Spenser pulled his hand off his cock again and stared down. Why did he keep doing that?

"Spense does have a nice big one." One of Spense's buddies said, coming close, reaching out and stroking Spenser's dick. Two of the other guys came up and stroked each other. The rest of the guys approached and began to feel the asses of the group that got together.

Two started to kiss, feeling each other's chest and abs. Spenser slid down to his knees and took an available cock in his mouth and began to suck. Hands were going everywhere as the jocks felt the muscles of their teammates. Legs intertwined and flexed, Groans competed with the showers still flowing.

The wetness made it harder to get leverage, but it wasn't long before hard dicks found their way into asses. One jock had a leg bent, the other straight while he pounded into the round butt of his friend. Spenser swallowed a load of cum and moved onto the next hard dick he could find.

A pile of hot jocks writhed on the shower floor; sucking, fucking, feeling the bodies near them, groaning.

In Spenser's head, as in the heads of all the jocks, it was perfectly natural to exercise their dicks with their teammates after a practice. This was the opportunity to check out the bodies and muscles of those who played with you. The perfect bonding experience. Some of the showers were still running, and everyone was sweating now. Cum started to shoot out, into mouths or asses. One cumming wasn't enough for all and there were more orgasms. The young bodies arching and growls emerging from throats.

The toned muscles shook, the lungs gasped for air as the young men slid to the floor. The motions calmed, reduced to hands feeling the wet bodies around them. Some breaths, the jocks began to stand and rinse under the showers. Spenser left with them, as they left the group shower, memories erased, and none of them noticed Toby against the wall, having watched the whole thing.

Spenser still serviced Toby that night, the orgy before not reducing his enthesium a whit. Toby enjoyed the service, still treating Spenser with detached disdain.

The next day Toby had to spend some time at the library, returning home after his usual time. In the den, Spenser and Matt, a friend of his, were playing a video game. Matt was hot, more on the thicker muscled side. Toby slowed down as he passed and looked at them. It would be hot to see them make out.

Toby used his ring to make the guys not realize he was there, then sat on a chair to watch them. In a gap in play, Spenser removed his shirt, running a hand over his pecs and abs. Sitting down, Spenser undid his belt. A few minutes later, when Matt had a break, he stood and also removed his shirt and sneakers. Matt stretched and flexed for Toby, who admired his physique.

Toby let them play a few minutes, before triggering both to remove their jeans. It was nice watching them play in their boxers. At first, Toby let their dicks be, then had each of them get hard. Both had substantial cocks, and had to adjust their crotches as the lengths grew. Toby smiled at the outline of peckers in underwear. On a whim Toby had them start slowly thrust their hips. That was sexier.

When Matt started to get excited in the game, he stood up, still thrusting his hips as his fingers played on the controller. Toby groped himself watching. Wanting to make it a bit more risque, Toby pulled Matt's boxer down below his ass. Feeling the strong glutes there. Matt was oblivious, letting Toby enjoy himself. Matt made to sit back down, so Toby returned to his seat. Wanting to see more, Toby had the guys rub the controllers up and down their shafts while they continued to play. Wet spots had appeared on the fronts of both of them.

Deciding it was time to see the goods, Toby had the guys pull off their boxers, leaving both totally nude. Being very familiar with Spenser's, Toby kept his eyes on Matt's, and was impressed by the visual. Freed of the fabric, the cocks waved around with the hip thrusting that continued. Toby licked his lips watching the peckers bouncing around.

The gaming teens continued with their console not aware of their nudity or erections. The visual was a complete turn on for Toby who watched for quite a while. Feeling the heat rise in him, Toby had the guys pause the game, look at each other and embrace. Each mesmerized boy rubbed and gripped the back of the other, chins on shoulders.

The well-built guys looked like a piece of art, Toby had them pull their heads back and tentatively kiss each other, a slight peck on the lips. Matt's hand came up and stroked the cheek of Spenser. A longer, closed lip kiss followed, as the groins ground into each other. Chests and abs were in full contact, as arms held tight to their partner.

Going in one more time, lips parted and they kissed deeply, continuing as they held each other close. The kissing escalated, until it was almost desperate on each side. Toby's cock was hard watching, each guy kissing the other as if it was the last time. Toby was sure it would not be. This was a great pairing. Matt had a more tanned skin than Spenser, and the tanlines not as pronounced.

Hands reached for cocks, the cock of the other. Toby saw both of them shudder as fists wrapped around shafts and begin to slowly stroke. They turned, angling their bodies out so Toby had a better view. Toby had his own porn studio and anyone he wanted to star in it and take perfect direction.

When your cock is being stroked while you are kissing, your kissing concentration is disturbed, this was happening to Matt and Spenser. Knees would buckle a bit as the grips on the cocks massaged up and down, fingers going over the heads. Toby heard the moans of pleasure both guys were making. Toby's cock was rock hard as well.

Toby had Spenser break the kiss and side down to his knees, the step-brother breathing hard. Spenser opened his mouth and engulfed Matt's cock. Matt took a rapid intake of breath, his entire body shock. Spenser slowly withdraw, vacillating his lips to increase the sensations. Matt ran his hands through his hair. The way his body twisted, Toby wondered if he had ever gotten a blow job before. First blowjobs are great, and this was either the first blow job Matt ever had, or the first one that was any good.

Spenser brought a hand up to fondle Matt's balls, Matt let out a louder groan at that. Toby let Spenser service Matt for a while, Matt's gyrations amusing him. Mat's hands covered his face, as he thrust his hips forward in a broken pattern, not able to do automatic fucking motions being so turned on. Toby kept Matt from cumming, even if the poor guy was about to burst. Spenser was giving it his all as well, so Matt had to struggle to keep control. Toby knew he would win, reality would be as he wanted, and Matt was basically being edged. Toby pulled his dick out of his pants and stroked, reveling in Matt's pleasure.

Toby slowly stroked his cock watching Matt's ecstasy. Spenser was moving fast up and down Matt's inches. Matt continued to breathe heavily. Matt's hands clenched into fists, covering his eyes. After watching nearly a quarter of an hour, Matt had some control over his body's reactions, so Toby had the guys move, Spenser lay on his back, Matt climbed over Spenser, lining his dick up to Spenser's mouth. Matt reached forward and took Spenser's cock into his own mouth.

Matt was tentative beginning to suck Spenser's cock, remaining on the head while Spenser took Matt to the root. Matt licked the head on Spenser's dick, covered it with his mouth. moving down further little by little. Toby was enthralled at Matt, who he had allowed to have just enough of his own personality to suck on his own. He had to suck, but Toby wan't making blow job skills simply manifest.

Matt did seem earnest on his duty. Toby saw Matt having to hold back gagging, as more and more of the impressive dick Spenser possessed went in. The contract between the two was something to watch. Spenser willingly shoving the entirety of Matt's cock into his throat raising his head to get to a full seal around the base. Spenser even kept the awkward position holding the meat deep in his throat.

Matt was making it half down the shaft of his friend. He was working hard, coughs and gagging but never let up, kept putting more and more in. Toby was sure it wasn't the most pleasurable for Spenser to feel, but Spenser enjoying himself was not the point. This was so Toby could have fun. The muscled bodies in a 69, one sucking expertly and the other like an amateur was just what the doctor, or rather Toby, ordered.

Matt's ass was on full show as well, Good covering of dark hair, perfectly round and of course having the show of great muscles. Toby got up and still stroking, ran his hand over Matt's ass. Firm, so very firm. Toby could feel the contractions under the skin. Toby squeezed one of Matt's cheeks as he continued to stroke his own cock. Toby wasn't planning on getting in on this action, but he had to touch the firm ass.

Feeling like making Matt work a bit harder, Toby moved his hand from Matt's ass to his head and shoved it down further, Matt has an odd way of resisting and not at the same time. Toby pushed so Matt's nose was in Spenser's balls. Matt's body bucked up, his face staying in place. Toby released and sat back in his chair. Having been encouraged, Matt took a deeper plunge on his own.

Toby noticed Spenser would jerk as if in shock every once in a while, it must be Matt's teeth scrapping his dick. Toby gave a small smile at that. He was letting Spenser have some pleasure, but it wasn't the pure pleasure he had to deliver.

The two continued to 69, Matt finally making it all the way down. As he got the full length in his throat a while, Matt thrusted more into Spenser. Toby's step-brother was used to it, the ring welding teen enjoying Spenser getting shafted two different ways.

The guys settled into a fairly good rhythm. Matt was taking it slow still, his hips moving up and down, forcing Spenser to go on the beat Matt set. Toby was fascinated at watching Spenser from this angle. He watched Spenser service him more than he let on, it was different getting a full view. And not being distracted by the work Spenser was doing.

Toby decided it was time for a change, he had Matt come off Spenser's dick, giving a last lick. Matt pulled, up increasing the force of his thrusts down Spenser's throat. Spenser flailed his arms to adjust to the change the intruder was insisting on. Spenser did not try to stop it, but had to deal with the new angle. Matt powered in deep and fast, making Spenser arch his back.

Matt got into the new pattern quick, Spenser so familiar with the abuse it didn't phase him. Toby admired how Matt's chest increased in definition. Matt was breathing hard, Spenser grabbing breath when he could. Matt's hands were palms out, separated from his body by over 6 inches. Toby could tell Matt was thoroughly enjoying using Spenser's throat. The idea crossed Toby's mind that he should arrange Spenser to get Matt off on a regular basis.

Toby decided it was time for Spenser to get fucked, and that Matt would be doing it. But in what position? Toby let Matt continue as he contemplated, Spenser getting the short end of Matt's long stick in the process.

Toby had Matt withdraw his dick, and Spenser spun around, ass to his friend. Matt spit on Spenser's ass, landing a perfect bullseye. Spenser moved his legs slightly wider. Matt grabbed his own dick and lined it up. Toby did not miss the deep breath Matt took. Matt feed in slowly, making his friend feel every inch. The widening of Spenser's eyes happened, Toby thinking exactly like when he entered.

Matt pulled out with the same slowness, until only the head of his cock was in Spenser's ass, then back in, faster this time. Showing marvelous control, Matt gradually increased his speed. First having felt the slow, sensuous gripping of Spenser's ass, the increasing rate to stimulate more. Getting every advantage of sensation.

There is something supremely sexy about a man fucking, the motion of the hips, the tauting of the muscles, the face, the sweat. The very focal point of maleness. Matt fucked faster, pushing deep into Spenser's well-used hole. Matt had one hand holding the back of the sofa, the other swung around almost in madness. Toby admired the raw technique.

Spenser's cock was fully hard and tossed around by the gyrations forced on him by Matt's vigerous fucking. Toby was sure this was Matt's first time fucking an ass, and he was doing a skilled job. Some things are natural.

Matt's ass came together with each thrust. Spenser had lost control of his breathing and merely gasped over and over. Toby had turned them into fuck machines. Fuck machines that did his bidding. Spenser had gotten some good pounding from Toby, and now was getting it from Matt. Toby was pleased, very pleased. This was better than any video, almost as good as getting serviced.

Toby felt the need to cum, his stroking had made him ready to climax, so he did. He was the one in control, so he he could do as he wished. The cum shot up to his head, his legs shook. Toby leaned his head back to pull air into his lungs.

Gripping the chair arms, he looked at where Matt was furiously fucking Spenser. Time to let them come as well. Spenser first, ropes of cum going over his chest and abs. Matt moaned as the orgasm caused Spenser to clench. A moment later, Spenser's movements changed as he felt his body change and had to work harder to accept a dick after cumming. Toby let the bit of torment continue a little before letting Matt cum.

maxpotter
maxpotter
367 Followers
12