New Younger Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt roared, his entire body shaking, driving his dick in and leaving it fully sheathed. Matt's left hip twisted forward as his ass jiggled. Toby got up and put a leg over Spenser's head. Spenser began licking Toby's balls.

Toby leaned forward and kissed Matt. Matt returned the kiss. Moving closer, Matt stayed in Spenser's hole, as Toby's balls continued to get licked. Toby took it as a dessert from the scene he had created. Feeling Matt's pecs and abs added to the kiss. Toby had used them for a private sex show and was now feeling the actor he hadn't used before. All the while, an exhausted Spenser licked his balls.

Pulling back from the kiss, and pulling his balls away from Spenser's face. Using his hands, Toby maneuvered Spenser onto Matt's cock, so it could be cleaned. The main mess taken care of, Toby had the guys both stand, grab the cock of the other and head towards the bathroom. Following them, Toby snickered at how they had to bed awkwardly to keep hands on dicks.

In the bathroom Spenser and Toby shared upstairs, the guys took turns soaping up the other's body as Toby watched perched on the sink. Spenser had to spend extra time on Matt's ass, not because it was dirty, but because Toby wanted to watch Spenser be humiliated. Spenser did an admirable job towel-drying his friend, Toby thought.

Toby had them give a quick peck on the lips before letting them start their game up again. He let them play the console completely normally. Except they noticed neither Toby nor the fact they were both naked. Even without making them hard, it was something to watch.

Toby let them get dressed before the parents were due to return, feeling a little saddened by the perfect asses and cocks being covered. He headed up to his room, hearing the sounds of their game continue.

Spenser was not relieved of his duties that night. Toby did not give him a break. Spenser had to degrade himself and service Toby like every other night.

12