Newcomer: Part 01 of AFK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you where they are if you want, sir," Sara said.

"You had your chance," Jason said, grabbing a handful of multi-colored panties and shoving them in her mouth. "Now we do things my way."

Sara began to breathe heavily and the look in her eyes had changed from challenging to the beginnings of submission. He'd hit the spot. She could have easily spit out the panties if she wasn't enjoying this, but she clearly was.

He took his time rifling through all of her belongings, taking time to subtly mock her for each thing he found of interest. The first thing of note was her bullet vibrator.

"Not so much of a good girl now are you?" He said.

She blushed slightly, trying to turn her head away.

"Maybe I oughta leave this here for you." He added, turning it on and setting it on the front edge of the chair just out of her reach. As she was bound to the back of the chair and her body was slanted forward, she was forced to arch her back in an unnatural way to reach the spot where Jason had left it teasingly.

Then he stumbled across her small toychest- a shoebox at the bottom of her closet. Not a very original hiding spot, and naturally the place Jason chose to search last. Her collection was small -- a collar and leash, some handcuffs, a bit of rope and duct tape, a ballgag and a riding crop.

"Still a good girl?" Jason asked.

Sara nodded her head innocently.

"So this isn't yours?" Jason asked.

Sara shook her head.

He ripped the panties out of her mouth.

"I swear I'm just holding them for a friend," she said.

Then she laughed. And he laughed. They both spent a few moments in giddy, stupid amusement at her joke. A moment of pure joy in the middle of dark pleasure.

And in an instant the moment was over, and Jason was left with a submissive that he would have to discipline for lying. The ballgag went in, and the laughter stopped. He let her out of the rat trap of a chair that he'd constructed now that he had the proper tools at hand. Using the cuffs to bind her hands together above her head and some of her knee high socks as a makeshift blindfold, he tore off her dress leaving her completely helpless at his touch.

This was their first night together in this way. An hour of passionate love-making as Sara lay helpless. Gagged, a coughing up drool. Blindfolded and bound, at the mercy of this new man in her life. He took her with the hunger of somebody who hadn't been able to live out his fantasies in a very long time, and she gave herself to him willingly.

When they woke up the next morning, she was still bound to the bed, but Jason had the foresight to remove her ballgag during the night. While the evening was a bit hazy, the aftertaste made her suspect why she had been ungagged. Rather than wake him up, she let him sleep, partly on top of her for a bit longer. In truth the feeling of helplessness was her biggest turn on and it was no greater than right now. What if somebody stopped by for a visit? Is this how she would be found? Tied up and naked with some man laying on her.

For the moment, she was his sub and she wouldn't dare wake her master. Of course the moment Jason began to stir it became all business once more, and her ordinary persona took over, telling him to get her untied because she had to go to school.

"Not bad for a second date," Henry chimed in unhelpfully.

Jason scoffed, Sarah blushed and Felipe smacked him on the head.

To be continued...

12