All Comments on 'Newly Laid Plans'

by Oridian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait to read more about the family!

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

Very nice to see you back!

Cute story - I kept waiting for the arch mage to have forgotten something and catch them, but I loved it regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
crappy

it was good until you started bringing in race based politics

avengilineavengilineabout 3 years ago

That one anon comment that is clearly a moron with no spirit is absolutely wrong! This was a fun read! I want to know what Izzy looks like as a human!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

I was struck by both the quality and the attention to detail of this story. Despite the opinion of others, politics often rears its ugly orifice in those stories that have a more realistic approach; even in fantasy and its related non-human category, it's that connection to reality that makes the suspension of belief possible.

In this story, the intrusion of politics forces the protagonist to give up a job he very much enjoys, leave his friends behind and abandon a career that is just taking off. Instead, they must flee so they can raise their youngling(s) in safety while providing a sense of normalcy and opportunities to socialize within a dragon community. Once settled into a species-friendly area, they may even decide to have a few more; considering their devotion to each other and how much they enjoy their physical relationship, that's certainly an entertaining possibility.

I found this tale very enjoyable. Seeing as you already have a collection online, I intend to check out some of your other literary diversions.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Favorited. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is off to a very brilliant start!

I anxiously await the next story!

Thank you.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yay they're back and both doing well! First part seemed very eerie with lots of horror vibes but such a cute ending. Only complaint is getting a good way through before realising was a sequel to "Best Laid Plans of Dragons and Men"!

BlackStawBlackStawover 1 year ago

The absolute best! It's been a week since I started binge read dragon stories, and I must say that this is one is far the best story that I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just wanted to say that I've been rereading this fic and its prequel for literally years now, and never grow tired of it. Love your work, hope you return to tell us more tales of this beautiful couple someday.

Cheers,

one of your many silent fans

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOridian@Oridian
Dragons. Also, worldbuilding. As well as character development and plot advancement and all that stuff. But mostly it's dragons. I've uploaded more stories to https://oridian.sofurry.com, especially clean dragony stories which won't be appropriate on literotica, and a few lon...