All Comments on 'Newlywed Whore Pt. 01'

by steve350

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
It was clear

that Tina was ripe for the taking. She had married for money. Her husband was much older and more interested in seeking his fortune than mining her succulent jewels. Unless he divorces her after discovering her infidelity, she'll continue to benefit from what her spouse supplies and what her lovers provide. Well done! Looking forward to her group grope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MINUS 5* !!!!

Idiotic cuck shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Its not a sick fetish B.T.B story so it gets all five stars.Its a hot story about a hot wife thats why we come here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lonely wives are so much fun to fuck...

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

so what happens if hubby comes home early and catches her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anyone who expects

this to be erotic or end well is NUTS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You call this a story

Waste of time. No story just a jerk trying to let those readers jerk off.

Naughtydaddy24769Naughtydaddy24769over 6 years ago
Love it

Love it so far can’t wait till part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfortunately, reality would set in...

In part 2: husband would find out and, she would be a young divorced slut with only one way of making a living. Such is the story of over 50% of the whores on city street corners. Only in this case her pimp will be working her out of a massage parlor...

When common sense flees a young woman's mind; so does her future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

Idiots are outraged about a cheating wife, but not a thirty year old lose marrying an eighteen years old.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Last line

Her last line says it all."A who're, I'm a ducking who're." Poor hubby goes to work to keep her luxury, she feels neglected, so she cheats on him with no remorse. Hopefully, if there is a part 2, she will get all she so truly deserves.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Employment skills

Nice work. The girl, other than having a bod, seems to have no employable skills. She has a future, though, as either a dedicated hobbyist or an aspiring professional. She has uncharitable thoughts of her hubby, so if she loses that gray train I won’t lament for her. Once again the righteous anons are upset at her straying and envision all sorts of comeuppances... it’s like clockwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
knocked up slut

Hope the husband finds out and rents her out 20 times a day and gets her constantly pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Trying hard to figure out what everyone is complaining about. They come to a sex story site and bitch about a woman getting fucked simply because she's married. Talk about double standards.

Seriously, this is a well written story. Nicely told from the woman's point of view. Like men, women have needs and she seems to have found a way to fill hers. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad story

Any time the words "hot wife" appear in the tags, it's trash. Hot wife=Whore in these garbage stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very negative comment was written by one pathetic assh*le

He is a sad little man who's wife left him for a real man and now he has dedicated his miserable life to posting negative comment on hot wife stories. How pathetic is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-very negative comments.....

Seems like you're the "pathetic" one. Who's always complaining? Idiots are born every day, welcome to the real world. LMAO at you little boy, maybe you should ask mom to wipe your nose, it's snotty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Normal shit for this category. Not worth the effort to read it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story, well written

I wonder if the complaining anonymous comments are all from the same unhappy reader. I come to read stories just like this, and enjoy them when they do the job of arousing me. This one did. I am not into DP. and so don’t care if she gets DP’d in the next part or not . On the other hand I am into licking assholes of beautiful women, and so would have liked it if the masseur had licked her asshole before fucking her. Anyway, good, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

More about fantasy sex than believability - it's just a fun, dirty read and we'll look forward to the next installments.

funandboldfunandboldabout 6 years ago
Totally gay man here...reading this story and it's fucking hot!

I post a lot of stories on the internet and just started posting on this site...love it...

a lady friend of mine got me reading some straight stories...this one is smoldering hot...can't wait to read more!

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
so Tina doesn't know or care what ki nd of work her hubby does

I can see the potential that hubby owns the massage spa, and specificly hired this Adonis to service his Hot whorish bride. Great story.

TrangSocTrangSocabout 5 years ago
Finally, a well written hot story!!!

So hard to find a story with all the necessary ingredients. Good writing, hot action, and a satisfying feeling afterwards. Write more stories. About Tina 🔥🔥

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago
Amazing 5 star story

What a read, loved every part of this story, can't wait to read the next part

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cheating whore. Why even be married?

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

The stories I enjoy are because I connect with the characters in some way, preferably something redeeming or at least not bad.

I can only speak for myself but the husband married a barely adult for probably all the bad reasons we can imagine. She married someone twice her age because she is a gold digger, she wasn't tricked.

No one has any redeeming qualities and there is no love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteve350@steve350
I wrote erotic novels for Greenleaf of San Diego way back when there was a market. Just getting back into practice.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES