Newlyweds

Story Info
A guy's wife turned into another guy's baby factory.
3.2k words
2.73
36.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subzero22
Subzero22
15 Followers

I am a novice at writing so please go easy on me as I write for my enjoyment and hopefully yours as well.

Everyone who is involved in any sexual acts is over 18 years of age in this story. This is a work of fantasy and of my imagination. If you aren't a fan of NTR, cheating, or blackmail then you should move on to another story.

***

Both Nick and his wife Lydia were so happy that their life together seemed to go so perfect. They both graduated college and got married recently. Nick landed a high-paying job after they just got back from their honeymoon. The company will provide them with a nice three-bedroom house rent-free in a gated community that the company owns and even a company car. But as they say, some things are too good to be true.

It wasn't long after they moved in that they got invited to a BBQ party to welcome them to the neighborhood. All the people there were either working in the company or the kids and spouses of the person working in the company. Most of the people there worked in different departments than Nick got hired for. But it was still nice to meet everyone. But the main life of the party and the person who they met and stood out the most was Brandon and Sara. The four of them made quick friends with each other.

After the party, Nick went home with his wife to unpack one last thing in their new home. And that was each other as they started making out and leaving a trail of clothes behind. Nick stood five-eight and had blonde hair and blue eyes. He watched as his wife started sucking on his dick. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She stood five-two and had nice perky C-cup breasts.

Once he was hard and ready, he turned his wife onto the couch and shoved all four inches of his dick balls deep inside her. They eventually made it to the bedroom with one last romp before falling asleep.

They had moved in on a Friday so they didn't have to wake up early. Later that day they went to Brandon and Sara's house as they were invited for dinner with them. During dinner, Sara, a good wife, served their guests. But Lydia didn't like how Sara was acting but it wasn't so bad and would seem rude if she said anything outright.

Sara stood about the same height as Lydia and was only a year older being 25 years old. Whenever she filled Nick's glass when it was empty or served him a plate of food, she would bend over enough to let him peek into her shirt loose. What he would see would be her large DD-cup braless breasts. It also didn't help that she was flirting with him.

In turn, Brandon also started flirting with Lydia. Neither of them was flirted with too much but more of a light flirting to test the waters. Lydia only flirted back with Brandon because her husband wasn't rejecting any of Sara's flirting and going along with it.

The flirting never got too far but once Nick and Lydia had enough to drink to loosen their inhibitions Brandon asked if Nick thought his wife Sara was hot enough to fuck if he ever had the chance to. Nick didn't know how to answer that in front of his wife. Sara also was shocked by the question until Brandon asked if they had ever swung before or were interested in swinging.

Of course, both of them said no. Sara went to ask if they wanted to try it as it could make their sex life much more exciting. Both Brandon and Sara were also talking about how it had even saved their marriage because most marriages fail because sex gets boring with the same partner all the time.

They also talked about the rules of swingers and how condoms would be used for protection. It took a while to convince them and since it was their first time it might be easier and less embarrassing if they took each other's partners in separate rooms instead of right next to each other. Nick was all for it inside his head but acted reluctantly just as his wife was truly reluctant but decided to try it at least once since her husband agreed.

***

Sara led Nick into the guest room where they put their glasses of wine down and started making out as soon as the door closed behind them. Her shirt came off revealing her large breasts which he didn't hesitate in fondling and suck on them. Sara rolled her eyes as if this always happens and she was bored of guys lusting after her breasts all the time. After a short while she had Nick throw his pants down so she could give him a nice boob job.

After shooting his load onto her breasts, she sucked his dick off. Before they could go any further she paused the moment to get a condom to put on him. She said in fake disappointment that the drawer they stored the condoms in on the nightstand was empty and she would be right back. Before she left she mentioned that he should finish his glass of wine while he waited. Before Nick knew it he was knocked out and snoring in the bed. Sara came back into the room and smiled as the spiked drink kicked in.

Despite not wanting to, Sara still had to complete her act as she opened a condom and jacked him off till he shot a load inside of it. She then put the used condom and wrapper on the nightstand on his side of the bed before stripping naked and sleeping next to him.

***

Lydia was nervous but a part of her was also curious and excited when the door closed behind her. She had only ever been with Nick as they had been together since high school and all through college and didn't think she would have ever had sex with another guy.

Her body went stiff as Brandon started making out with her. After she just started to relax and return his kisses, she went stiff again as he slid his hand into her shirt and fondled her breasts. It wasn't long after that, that she felt him slipping her shirt off of her and taking her bra off. She saw Brandon's toned body and could even feel his muscles as he kept in shape.

She watched as he bent down to start taking her skirt and then her panties off. Sure he was attractive but she wondered if she could really go through with this. She felt like she was cheating on her husband before reminding herself her husband must be having fun with Sara in the other room.

Doing as she was asked, Lydia went to grab a condom from the nightstand while he took his pants and boxers off. When she turned around her eyes almost popped out of her head. At first, she didn't think she would have sex with any other guy than her husband, and now she was looking at a guy's dick that was twice as long and twice as thick as her husband's.

Lydia went to lie down on the bed while watching him open the condom and watch him put it on. Only if she had been the one to put it on she would have realized the tip of the condom had been cut open with something like a razor blade. Even as he got closer he crawled towards her open legs she couldn't see it at this point as his head was now in the way.

Lydia had been in a lot of sexual positions with Nick before but had never been in a position like this. She didn't expect Brandon to put her legs onto his shoulders and bend down after sliding his dick partly inside of her. She took in a deep breath and gasped in pleasure as Brandon's dick filled and stretched her pussy. She had never felt so filled before and it felt good.

She couldn't help but let out moans and screams of pleasure as the guy on top of her started pounding his dick hard and deep inside. Then she felt something wrong as something nice, hot, and warm was squirting deep inside of her. In a panic, she told him to get off of her and noticed that the condom had broken.

He took the broken condom off of his dick and to her reluctance and better judgment he convinced her to continue without any condoms since his cum was already inside of her. Not to mention how good it felt to be fucked by him and the alcohol was clouding her judgment.

Lydia soon found herself riding on top and bouncing on his dick slapping their thies together. As promised he warned her that he was about to cum again but she was so close to an orgasm she was begging him to wait. Of course, he was holding back and waiting for the right moment on purpose. Brandon started shooting his load just before she started to have her own orgasm.

After sliding his dick out of her as she got off of him, the cum leaked onto his dick as she rolled onto her back. She could only blame herself for not getting off sooner as he did warn her. Before she knew it he was back on top of her and fucking her again not giving her a chance to get over her orgasm.

For a good couple of hours with only a few short rests in between, Lydia was screaming and moaning in pleasure. Her husband could last a long time being young himself but never this long as her pussy was getting pumped full of another guy's cum over and over again. Eventually, they both fell asleep in each other's arms from exhaustion.

When Lydia woke up she found herself alone in a strange room and bed. Then the memories hit her and her legs and pussy were very sore. After finding her clothes and getting dressed she walked out to find Brandon and her husband sitting at the kitchen table. Brandon was only in his boxers while her husband was fully dressed just as she was. When she came in she also saw Sara wearing only a pair of panties with her large breasts fully bare and serving everyone breakfast.

She watched as her husband went to fondle one breast and suck on the other after Sara had set his plate down. He only stopped and turned around when Sara gave his wife a morning greeting and that her food was already on the table.

Nick figured he must have drank too much so couldn't fully remember everything that happened. He definitely remembered the boob job but never remembered the condom or fucking Sara despite the evidence saying he did. So when asked if he had a fun night with Sara he could only say yes. As for if they would do it again he would have to talk to his wife at home about it.

The both of them had slept in longer than they realized so as soon as they walked home Nick had to leave as he had promised he would play golf with someone he met at the BBQ party the other day. Even though their houses were only a block away, Lydia had him drop her off at Brandon's house as she realized she had forgotten her cell phone from everything that happened. Nick drove off after his wife got out of the car thinking nothing of it.

After Sara let Lydia into the house and went into the living room. Brandon was sitting on the couch with his dick out while Sara said, "I bet you want more of my husband's dick don't you?" Lydia quickly said in shock, "What!? No! I came to get my phone that I forgot." Sara with a smirk asked, "Are you sure as you fucked my husband without a condom. What will your husband say if we tell him that you fucked another guy without a condom on and let him shoot his loads deep inside of you."

Lydia asked in shock, "It was because his condom broke. I'm sure he will understand a condom breaking." Sara giggled, "Sure maybe the first time. But if we edit the video we have of you getting onto my husband and sticking his dick inside of your pussy without any condom on. And even show the fact that his cum leaked out of your pussy when you got off of him. What do you think he will believe then?"

Lydia begged, "W-what do you want? We don't have much money and..." She stopped as Sara grabbed her breasts and turned her to face Brandon, "We don't want your money but my husband wants to fuck your tight pussy some more and I want to watch as I couldn't watch him fuck you last night. So what will it be?" Lydia now in a panic and couldn't think straight begged, "Alright but only if you destroy that video and never tell my husband."

After stripping naked she mounted herself on top of Brandon and slid his dick inside of her pussy. She gasped in slight pain from not only her pussy being overused and stretched from last night but also she wasn't wet from any foreplay. He didn't let her start fucking him right away as he was balls deep inside of her but started making out with her and telling her she had to show him she wanted this and was into it.

Lydia didn't know this was another trap set up for her. If her mind was clear and not in a panicked state she might have figured out she was only digging herself further into a hole all while behind her Sara was recording everything along with two other hidden cameras for different angles. These recordings made Lydia look much worse than last night as she was here without her husband and fucking another guy with the guy's wife recording. So it was clearly out of the rules of any swingers.

To make things even worse, Sara wasn't recording with a hidden camera so she was also capturing their voices. Lydia was made to beg to let her fuck him and once again was moaning and screaming in pleasure. All that added to the fact that she stripped herself and got on top of him would make it seem like she was even the one wanting it. When Brandon told Lydia that she had to get into it and also to beg him to let her fuck her, he did so in a whisper while kissing her neck so his own voice wouldn't be picked up.

After shooting his load deep inside of her and she started to get off of him, Sara zoomed in to watch the cum leak out of Lydia. She quickly zoomed back out and put the camera back on the shelf with it still recording. Before Lydia could leave they stopped her as Brandon wasn't done fucking her. This time she was on all fours and getting fucked doggy style. Sara stripped naked and made Lydia eat her out.

Of course, Lydia wasn't into other girls let alone bi but she felt she had no choice if she wanted to get the video they had of her destroyed. Lydia lapped her tongue on Sara's pussy and even used her hands to open her pussy to get her tongue inside. The vibrations of Lydia's muffled moans of pleasure made up for her lack of oral skills being used on another girl.

Lydia felt as if her mind was going to break and wondered how long Brandon could even last as she kept being pumped full of his cum for over four hours with a few small breaks in between. Before they let her get dressed, Sara shoved a menstrual cup inside of Lydia's pussy and was told only her husband was allowed to take it out.

Lydia was confused until she was told that it was to keep her own husband's cum from getting into her womb while keeping Brandon's cum inside of her. They then blackmailed Lydia with the new footage that they just took and told her while her husband is at work she is to come to their house to get fucked and that every weekend to come to their house to swing with her husband. Of course, they would leave a day with her to be with her husband each week so he wouldn't suspect the baby wasn't his.

Brandon is the son of the CEO of the company. If Nick and Lydia had been more observant, all the guys on the block have blonde hair and blue eyes and the same racial features. But neither Sara nor Brandon wanted to take care of any kids but Brandon wanted to get girls pregnant. So all the kids and pregnant wives they met during the BBQ were his.

With Brandon's large dick fucking Lydia almost every day. She found herself unable to even get horny let alone orgasm when her husband fucked her. So she had to fake orgasms for her husband on the one day they did fuck. He was too tired to fuck her on work days, including Friday so their swing day was on Saturday night and that leaves only Saturday morning or Sunday that he would fuck her.

Once Lydia's pregnancy started showing, Brandon wouldn't fuck her as much. But she felt as if she needed his dick and the only way to get it other than wait until she could get pregnant again was to have sex with the other pregnant girls as he would use all of them a couple of days a week in a large orgie. Otherwise, he spent most of his time getting girls who weren't pregnant to a pregnant state.

Nick was none the wiser as the years passed and Lydia had her last child before getting her tubes died after giving birth to their fifth child. It wasn't a choice she wanted to make but had to make for her own health. Otherwise, she would have gladly given Brandon more children.

Lydia who couldn't have any more children was then introduced to a group of five black guys who would fuck her along with some other wives in her same situation and only leave to take a shower and be ready an hour before their husbands came back home from work at dinner time. On days he had out-of-town business trips she wouldn't come back home till his plane back home landed.

As for who was taking care of her kids as well as the other wives' kids. Well, one house was set up so all the wives in the neighborhood would take turns watching the brats all day before having to go home back to their parents for dinner.

Subzero22
Subzero22
15 Followers