Newlyweds New Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley had never seen her husband like this. They had engaged in a little bit of dirty talk in the past, but nothing so graphic. She wasn't sure if it was all the stress from work, or the alcohol that was fueling it but she couldn't deny it was having an affect on her too. "Oh I'm sure he was. "She teased nibbling on her husband's ear. I caught him trying to look down my shirt more than once. Not that I minded, it gave me a chance to steal another glance at his hard dick. God, it was so big baby, I bet I wouldn't even be able to get my hand around it." She felt his cock flex again this time sliding deep into her pussy causing her walls to immediately contract around it. She let out a loud moan feeling her orgasm quickly approaching.

He did his best to push her buttons while hoping he wasn't crossing some unspoken line, "I knew you'd like his cock. Tell me how much you loved it." he whispered as he thrust harder into Ashley who's toed curled in response.

"Oh, I loved it so much. baby, don't stop fucking me." Ashley moaned, surprised by her husband's question, but at this point she was willing to go along with anything he did or said.

Hearing Ashley admit this sent his body into unexpected overdrive. He started rapidly thrusting into her, his cock quickly sliding in and out of her soaked pussy. He wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or playing the role. What was even worse though was he wasn't sure which one he actually preferred.

"Tell me again. Tell me how big he felt," Chris panted. Knowing he was already going to cum soon.

"So big, baby. I've never felt anything like it. God, I bet it's gorgeous." Ashley groaned. She looked up into the eyes of the man she loved seductively. "I bet he would ruin me if he ever got the chance to fuck me."

Chris looped both hands under her ass and spun her off the wall, practically throwing her onto the bed. He was like a man possessed, and was instantly back on top of her. The look on Ashley's face had always driven him past the point of no return, but this time he imagined she was looking up at someone else, for some unexplained reason he let his mind convince him that she was looking up at Clayton. He drove his cock harder into his wife, thrusting as deep as he could as he replayed the last thing she said in his head "he would ruin me if he ever got the chance to fuck me."

Ashley closed her eyes and Chris' face was immediately replaced with that of Clayton and as she imagined the largest cock she'd ever imagined driving into her. She had certainly planned on teasing her husband, but she hadn't intended to actually imagine having sex with Clayton. She now couldn't stop picturing his face from the bar looking back down at her as she felt his cock rapidly fucking her. She flashed back to when she accidentally touched his cock at the bar. How thick and powerful it felt. She remembered the outline in his pants and how it looked like it hung down close to his knee.

She bit her lip and felt another orgasm beginning to swell inside of her. "Don't stop, don't fucking stop."

"I don't have a condom on, Ashley," he whispered as she felt his orgasm reaching its breaking point. He wasn't sure what had come over him, but before he could chicken out he said, "you're imagining him right now aren't you. Imagining him fucking you." Chris held his breath unsure of how his wife would respond.

Ashley didn't even open her eyes. Here orgasm was too close, and her inhibitions too low. "Don't stop fucking me, Clayton, don't stop." She moaned.

Fuck, that was hot. Chris thought to himself as he and his wife continued to explore the fetish neither of them knew he had.

Chris kissed Ashley hungrily on the lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth. Ashley grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in closer. Her tongue danced with his as they both fantasized that it was Chris' old friend, Clayton, who was actually between her legs in bed with her right now.

This was it. "Fuck, I'm going to cum Ashley," Chris grunted as he pulled back from the kiss while hammering into her as hard as he could.

"Fill me." Ashley moaned, her fingernails digging into his shoulder. "Fill me, Clayton."

"Fuck, I'm going to knock you up." He bellowed as he felt his cum beginning to boil up in his balls.

"Oh, do it," Ashley said breathlessly as she felt the sheen of sweat cover her body. "Do it, Clayton."

Chris roared as he exploded into Ashley. Hearing her say Clayton's name and telling him to cum inside of her made him explode harder than he ever had before. Dizzying thoughts of Clayton being in this position on his marital bed, with Ashley screaming out Clayton's name from underneath him, filled his head as pure pleasure rocketed through his body.

The second Ashley felt his cum hit the back of her pussy, her own, now third orgasm rocked her. This one was harder and more intense than any of the others. For a moment she thought she may actually black out as her entire body was consumed with pure bliss and her hungry pussy milked every drop of cum from her lover. This was like nothing she had ever experienced before and as much as she wanted to chalk it up to the alcohol and stress of the last few weeks, deep down she knew the real reason.

Ashley's nails dug farther into Chris' shoulders as her legs wrapped tighter around him in a vice grip. The feeling of cum inside of her had set off the ticking time bomb of her orgasm as she came. Waves and waves of pleasure radiated out from her sex. She arched her back, her chest pushed up into Chris' body.

"Holy fuck..." she wailed through gritted teeth as her orgasm washed over her. She collapsed, breathless, as Chris let out one final grunt as he fully emptied himself inside of her.

After a few moments of labored breathing, Chris rolled off of Ashley onto his side of the bed. "That was...intense."

Ashley didn't even open her eyes; her total and complete exhaustion wouldn't let her. "Mmmm, fuck..."

Chris' tired brain tried to tell him he should be bothered that the role-play with Clayton went on as long as it did, and finished the way it did, but he had just climaxed harder than ever before, fantasizing the entire time that it was his friend who was pounding away at his wife in place of him.

His eyes were also closed as he summoned one last, grin to face. "I can't wait to do that again"

"Mmmm..."

Without saying another word, both Chris and Ashley, still coming down from post-orgasmic bliss, drifted off to sleep.

12