News Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is he going to do? Is he going to lash me? I am longing for my Master. I had thought Master laid me out in this fashion to ravish me – as if we were in the oppressor's dungeon. Now this man is in here with me, holding his whip in his hand. It is probably the whip he had just used to punish the girl in the next room. And now I am next. I suppose that a slave overseer beats his slaves too. Maybe this fits the pattern. Maybe I should just accept that he is going to chastise me.

He stands. He unravels the whip and snaps it twice. I am trembling and I jump with each crack of the whip; I am dreading the inevitable. He swings the whip lightly and the strap just touches my thighs. He walks over by my side; he lays the strap directly over my nipples on my breasts. He gently pulls it over them; that move spawns an incredibly stimulating sensation. Is this what he did to the girl in the other room to diminish her anxiety before the punishment? There is that word again. Am I now at the 'punishment' stage? Is this it?

I look up at him pitifully. He walks around my head, brushing his fingers gently through my hair. He walks out the door slamming it shut.

***

My mind spins.

I am alone again. I am in the dark again. What is happening to me? My Master has spread me open on this little bed and has aroused me to a near explosive level just to quit me before the culmination. This last man has walked around me tormenting me with a potentially savage flagellation just to quit me before the execution. The tension of just being in this room is driving me crazy. Is that the 'punishment'? Are they trying to hurl me into the pit of insanity?

It is quiet. It is dark. I lie there. My mind is bare. I cannot think anymore. I am tired. I am confused. What are they doing to me? Maybe this entire ordeal is the 'punishment'. I get more and more bewildered with every passing moment.

The door opens. I see a form in the doorway. It is my Master. I know it is him. I can smell him. He has a sweet smell; I remember it from when he restrained me. I perk up. I remember it from when he first captured me and latched me to the pole. I remember it from when he ripped the frock off my body and looked at me when I first stood naked before him.

Without hesitating my Master kneels between my legs and buries his face into my pussy. I can feel his tongue probing inside me. That surging feeling comes back quickly. I dip back into that misty haze of intense arousal. He has both of his hands on each of my inner thighs and rubs them gently. He licks my pussy with his tongue flattened on it and pressing firmly. I make a throaty groan with each breath I take.

Master stands and pulls his cock out of his pants. It is hard and long. He guides it into my pussy and gradually penetrates me. My whole body transforms into gelatin. I watch as he thrusts slowly and steadily. I can feel his balls flop against my ass. He leans forward and puts his hands flat on the bed beside me. I lose track of time as his muscle throbs inside me. He reaches up with his right hand and alternately squeezes both of my breasts and pinches my nipples. I desired this and I have reached the apex. He moves his hand between each breast and then up to my throat where he forms a loose choke-hold. His rhythmic motion in and out of me drives me into a near frenzy.

I explode in orgasm. I groan louder through the gag. It is a magnificent moment. The sensation ebbs inside me. I want to wrap my legs around Master but I cannot. I want to hold him but I cannot. I want to serve him and I will. I can feel him inside me; his manhood is considerable. He slowly moves it back and forth inside me. I try to hold him inside me each time he withdraws; then he follows up by burying his cock deeply inside me with every push. I am delirious under his expertise. The delight of the moment waxes throughout my body.

Oh, no! Please no! He pulls out of me. I try to lift my pussy up toward him. It is the only way I can ask him for more. Please do not stop now. I have waited for this for so long. I want more!

My Master strokes his shaft several times and I see a white stream spraying my belly. A little flies almost as far as my breast. I look at the trails of cum that trace across me. He has marked me as his own. He has used his juice to identify me as belonging to him. He stands over me flexing his cock and aiming the last drips of jiz onto my belly. I want to suck his cock but he continues to stand there inflexibly. He has not spoken during this entire day. I want to suck him dry. But my Master has other plans. He shoves his cock back into his pants and slaps my ass sharply.

My Master unties the rope from my neck. He releases both of my ankles and lets my feet back down onto the ground. He unties my wrists. He pulls me up so I am sitting on the edge of the bed. He pulls a frock over my head; it is just like the one I had had on earlier. I love this frock. He binds each of my wrists with a long strap. There is about five inches between my wrists giving me a little bit more freedom of motion – but not much more.

My Master holds his finger to his lips in a 'Shushing' motion. He removes the bridle gag from my mouth. He does not want me to speak; I have to be careful. I do not want a beating like the girl across the hall. I do not want to displease him now. If my Master wants me to do something I will do it with all my heart.

I lick my lips a couple of times; I had worn that gag for most of the afternoon. He pulls me up off the bed. I stand and the frock falls down over my hips just like this morning. I feel so sexy wearing this. My Master looks at me. I like the way he looks at me. I subtly move my hips; I hope he likes that.

My Master snatches a handful of my hair and bends me over so my head is down aside his hip. He pulls me out of the bedroom and down the hall. We walk together that way out the front door and onto the deck. He hurriedly pulls me around the house and down the steps. We stop by the pole he had pushed me with earlier. He re-snugs the belt around my neck and starts pushing me again. I notice that the other poles are gone. I never heard anyone leave the house.

I am both sad and glad to be leaving this house. The torture I had endured had been severe. But the pleasure of absolute submission to my Master had been even more overpowering.

***

I do not know how long I had been in the house. It was starting to get dark outside; we probably only had another hour or so of daylight.

My Master pushes me past the house and on around the pond. I am not sure of exactly where we are, but intuitively I think we are walking deeper into the woods. We are going away from the warehouse. We will not have enough time to get back to the warehouse before dark. My anxiety begins to build again. I did not want to be out here after dark even though I was with my Master. He pushes me to move more quickly. I sense he is watching me as I walk. That would be good. My physique is the only thing I have to influence how he controls me. Undoubtedly, he already knows that and is watching me perform for his gratification.

We walk down alongside a large rocky outcropping. It is getting harder to see because the sun is getting lower in the sky; I cannot see how far this outcropping continues. After a few minutes I see some large green vines growing down over the edge of the outcropping. My Master pulls me to a stop. He aims me to the right and tilts his head toward the vines. He wants me to walk to the vines. What can we do here? I look up at the tangled mass. I can see several cut strands of rope tied eight and nine feet high; he is going to tie me up to the vines – he is going to beat me here. What else could it be? He shoves me into the vines; there is nothing solid behind them.

I poke my head through the vines; I stumble through the jumble of branches and stagger into a small cave. The floor declines downward and away from us and I can see some light coming from the other end. The entire cave is only about fifty feet in length. My Master pushes me forward. I walk down into the cave until I can see outside the other end. There is a flat grassy area. I can see a fire burning about one hundred yards beyond the opening.

My Master pushes me out of the cave onto the grass. I look around. We are in a huge sinkhole. It must be almost an acre in size and is probably twenty-five feet below the surrounding rocks. The large outcropping surrounds the area and shapes a formidable partition around the clearing and away from the rest of the forest. It feels like a fortress; we are isolated here from everything.

The bonfire is just ahead. There are some people there. I can see at least three men dressed just as my Master; black shoes, gray pants, no shirt with a green vest, black mask. They are standing around the fire and appear to be chatting. I can also see four and maybe five girls to the right of the fire. Their necks are tied to stumps. They are on their knees and bent all the way over so that their heads are only inches off the ground.

My Master pushes me toward the fire and the people. I am anxious to get there. This must be a slave camp and my Master is taking me there. The world has gone backward in time almost one thousand years. There are three canvas tents near a few trees on the other side of the fire. There we were: wenches being carried off by our masters. As we get to the fire I can see there are five girls tied to posts. There is one more post; I know who gets that one. I notice two more men walking across the clearing on the opposite side of the fire. So now, the matchup is complete; there are five girls for five men. My Master and I will make it six of each.

I thought back to this morning; I had understood that there would be three girls in the woods today including me. I wonder who the extra girls were. As this day has worn on my mind has been filled with discrepancies and bewildering turns.

My Master makes me kneel at the sixth post. He removes the belt from around my neck and lays the pole aside. He ties the rope connected to the post around my neck. He leaves me there kneeling and with my head almost touching the ground at the post. I dare not move. He gets up, takes the pole and stacks it on a pile of, presumably, five other poles, and then he walks over to the fire.

I watch the men. They are talking amongst themselves. I cannot make out anything they are saying. The few words I can hear sound foreign; it is beginning to get dark now. I cannot make out to much detail now. But I can see red stripes on the back of the second girl over. Maybe she was the one who had been beaten in the other room back in the ranch house. I am still ashamed that I had deserted her in my mind.

I glance out of the corner of my eye. I can make out one of the men walking toward us. I do not think it is my Master. He is carrying a small bowl. He walks toward the girl just next to me. He unties the cord around her neck and snaps his finger. She leans up and back onto her legs. She looks up at him.

The man pulls his cock out of his pants and massages it a few times. He then pushes his cock down into the bowl and coats it with the bowl's contents. He takes the girl's hair and pulls her forward; she envelopes his cock. I watch her suck his dick wrapping her tongue around it from side to side and swallowing the syrupy coating. She slurps on his cock as she cleans every bit of the coating. She takes his cock in as deeply as she can. The man pulls his cock out and coats it again. They repeat this sequence a couple more times.

He must be feeding her. He has a bowl of some soup or sauce and he is feeding her. I had not eaten since early this morning and, suddenly, I am hungry. I look over at my Master. He is talking to one of the other men.

The man drops the bowl on the ground and grabs the girl's hair with both hands. He pumps her hard and breathes very heavily as he drops his load into her mouth – supper and dessert have been served. He removes his cock from her mouth and stows it back into his pants. He pushes the girl down and reties the cord to her neck. He picks up the bowl and walks back to the fire.

I look back at my Master again. I am very hungry. I want to be fed.

Two more men come over and feed their women in the same manner. I am getting very jealous. I want to be fed like a slave. I want to suck some gravy off my Master's cock before he shoots his juice down my throat. Why is he waiting? Why is he teasing me this way? He must know I have not eaten anything today.

I look at my Master one more time. He looks back at me and smirks. He and the remaining men walk over to us girls. The feedings continue.

My Master unties the cord around my throat. He pulls me up onto my knees. He coats his cock with a white gravy-like concoction and pushes it into my mouth.

I begin licking his cock with my tongue. The white goo tastes a bit like oatmeal – the consistency is not the same but it is delicious and I am going to gulp down every bit of it. I push my mouth around his cock as far as I can go and lick every bit of its circumference. I quickly swallow as much as I can. My Master recoats his cock and I go at it again. I make sure to run my tongue along the underside of his cock. I can feel him getting stiffer and bigger. It makes it trickier to reach every spot, but I am trying my best. I want to clean him up thoroughly!

My Master coats his man muscle one more time and lays it on my tongue. I resume the feeding. I make sure that I do not miss a single drop. I almost have him cleaned off again – he drops the bowl. He holds both sides of my head and begins sliding his dick over my tongue.

I try to lick him as he moves in and out. I feel his dick tighten up; it quivers. A warm sticky fluid discharges into my mouth. I begin to swallow. One more stream shoots in and then another. I suck harder trying to pull more juice out of his cock. This was the chance I had wanted a few hours ago! Now I get to try and drain him. I suck all the harder as the drips start to diminish. He pulls his cock out of my mouth. I reach forward with my mouth open; I want to suck him more. But he pushes it back down into his pants. I lick my lips lustily to get the excess cum and meal! He has watched me the whole time.

My Master pushes my head back down and reties my neck to the post. I recline there with the other girls. We have now been nourished and I wonder what is next. It is totally dark; I had not noticed. I did not feel the helpless fear of the dark that had overcome me in the house. My Master was here to protect me. I wonder when we will be pulled into the tents to bed down. I would like for my Master to take me again. I would so love to sleep beside him tonight.

All six men walk back over toward us carrying small bowls again. Do we get to suck more sauce off of their dicks again? They set them down; the bowls are filled with water. I had not had a drink since we had been at the creek. My Master sets the bowl right next to my head and he walks back. The other men do likewise.

I try to drink again, just as before, and have the same difficulty. The girl next to me clears her throat two times to draw my attention. I look at her; she purses her lips like she is sucking on a straw and gets a drink. I try that myself; it works. I look at her, smile and nod. She looks back at the men and then quickly puts her face back down into the water. I look up.

The men walk around to the tents; I see them pick up some blankets. They all walk over toward us again. Something is not right about what I see: they are bringing us blankets. Surely, they do not expect us to sleep out here tonight. They would not do that, would they? I quickly go back to the water bowl and drink up.

My Master walks beside me and lays one blanket on the ground. He pulls my legs out straight and rolls me onto that blanket. He then spreads the other blanket over me. He picks up the empty water dish and turns around. So there it is – they are going to leave us here tonight. The other men are fashioning their ladies in precisely the same manner. We get to literally sleep under the stars tonight. The men walk back to the tents and vanish inside. At least the fire is warm. There we remain laying cozily underneath our blankets. Everyone settles down and I can hear the sounds of the night: the chirps, the croaks, the whistles, the howls, the wails.

***

The thought crosses my mind: Jean, what in the hell are you doing? I think for a second: I was sent to this place to get a story. I have been immersed in this adventure all day and have not given a second thought to my assignment. How could I have been so irresponsible? I had my duty to Mr. Billings; he is the one that writes my paycheck. He has subsidized my adventure today. I pause and look around. The fire is still crackling and its warmth is soothing. I had come to this place today and I was dropped off in the woods and chased by a nameless pursuer. That man who captured me, who bound me, who stripped me, who ravished me, who fed me, who just tucked me in – that man is a few feet away sleeping in a tent. It is a paradox: I had savored the treatment while, at the same time, I had dreaded it – the chase, the capture, the enslavement and all that it entailed. So maybe I really have done my job today. After all, I had a story that I could write for Mr. Billings and the paper; but it was not a story about the 'Man's World' enterprise – it was a story about me and the impact that 'Man's World' had on me. I had found another way of life, another way to escape, and another way to seek out pleasures that had eluded me in the past. Those pleasures might not seem so conventional to the casual observer. I had been that casual observer before this morning. I have now crossed that line and I want more. I have been dragged to the depths of utter fear and lifted up to the heights of giddy joy.

I lay there looking up at the sky. I have been out here in these woods all day and now, evidently, will be here for all night. It had been a wonderful day. I had learned a lot about myself. I had found desires and needs that had been buried deeply inside me. They have all surfaced today and I feel that today has been an extraordinary day. I wonder who my Master really is. He knows me so well. He has controlled my day so exquisitely: it is as if he could read my mind. I do not want to lose him when this day is over. Let me rephrase that, I do not want to lose him when this adventure is over tomorrow. Or will it be the next day? I do not know!

The girl next to me looks around and then turns to me again, and whispers, "My name is Maddie Miller. Who are you?"

I whisper back, "I am Jean Meredith. It is nice to meet you." I smile. "I have never met anyone under these circumstances before."

"Shush. Don't make me laugh. How many other times have you been out here at the camp?"

"This is my first visit ever."

She looks astonished. She goes on, "That's amazing. They wouldn't let me stay overnight on my first visit. No matter, anyway, my dominant is my husband. We visit here a couple of times a year. It's fun. I really enjoy these feedings. What did you think?"

That is strange. "The girl next to you has been beaten. I heard another girl take a whipping today while I was in the woods."

She curls her lip, "There are women who want to be beaten. I'm not one of them. Bondage sex is great. We really get off on that. But we don't get into anything risky. I manage the entire fantasy. Rob, he's my husband, he goes along with everything – it's a thrill for him to tie me up and gag me!"

"I didn't see you in the woods today. I was told there were two other girls released at the same time as me."

"Probably not. We started the day in the warehouse on the sawhorse." That makes me mad; I was supposed to be on that sawhorse. "After that Rob brought me out here for an overnighter. We've done this a couple of times before; I was uneasy at first about overnighting but it's not so bad, once you get used to it."