NewU Pt. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard, there was something indescribably erotic in hearing these words coming from such a beautiful woman. Images of a naked Becky on her knees, looking doe-eyed up at me flashing through my mind. Her tongue darting out to wet her lips before letting them fall open, the wetness between her thighs glistening in the light, her chest flushed and her nipples as hard as diamond.

I didn't even bother to try to hide the granite-like rod under the bed sheets.

"I look at you," she went on as her hot breath caressed my ear and the image in my mind changed "And I see myself bent over a table, my hands tied behind my back, your hands spanking my ass or pulling my hair, and you just taking me." Her breath hitched in her throat as the hunger overtook her. She'd had these desires for as long as she could remember, never feeling enough comfort or trust in a partner to be able to express them. A few words thundered around her consciousness, words she had heard so many times but had never lived.

Submissive, Dominated, Owned.

The image changed again, "Being tied spread eagle to the bed, you just using me for your pleasure, taking all of me. Giving me your seed wherever you want to." She purred into my ear; I could feel her breath hitch again as a tremble went through her body. She swallowed hard. "I want to watch you with other women, I want to watch you fuck my friends, tied down so I can't touch myself while you bring them all to screaming orgasms, giving them your delicious cum before letting me free." Her eyes squeezed shut, her breathing became ragged. The next words out of her mouth would define her. "I want to be yours; I want you to own me."

Something happened to me in that moment. It was like Becky's idea of her ideal man flooded into my mind, not only did I know exactly what she wanted but I had the overwhelming urge to give it her. I turned my head and pressed my lips forcefully into hers, a little squeak of surprise escaping her mouth before it was sealed by mine.

I rolled my body towards her, managing to drop my hand down between her and the bed, pushing it past the waistband of her scrub pants, under her dripping panties and sliding two fingers into her wanton cunt. My actions were slow, deliberate and powerful. She gasped into my mouth, her body almost vibrating with arousal.

With measured and commanding strokes, I worked two fingers in and out of her, my palm applying pressure to her clit as she moaned urgently into my mouth. The sensation became too intense for her to coordinate the duel of our tongues. She rested her forehead against mine, her hooded eyes either gazing in awe into mine or falling shut completely. I was marveling at the feel of her. Her silky wet walls responded to my every movement, the sensitive ridges of her G-spot rising from them to meet my invading digits, her warm breath against my face. My erection was long forgotten now. With the knowledge given to me by Becky, I finally understood: her position 'beneath' me was not the surrender of her own pleasure in place of mine, but rather surrender of her control over it. My power over her did not - and would not - lay in the denial of that pleasure, but in the providing of it.

My erection could wait. The orgasm I was intent on giving her could not.

I knew what to say without even thinking about it, as if the words came from her and not me. "When I leave this hospital, I am going to buy your collar. You are mine!" Her orgasm hit her like a freight train; years of limited sexual satisfaction, unfulfilled fantasies and hidden desires detonating in the furnace of her loins and squirting past my invading digits. Her scream was almost silent, like the last gasp of a strangled breath. Her eyes were wide open, wild with burning pleasure as her spasming sex contracted around my fingers, trying to milk the cum from the imagined cock.

Her quivering voice was barely a whisper. "Yes, sir."

"Mmmm," I purred. Slowly removing my fingers from her and releasing the pressure from her clit. I stroked her clenching and dripping sex, petting it comfortingly as she came down from her high, "Such a good girl." She came again.

With heavy breathing, flushed cheeks and beads of perspiration at her hairline, she stood herself up as I extricated my hands from her clothing, looking at me with awe filled and lidded eyes. Her tongue darting out to wet her lips. Her mind was almost silent, either overwhelmed with sensation or completely at peace with itself. It was a noticeable contrast to any other time I had seen her. The glow from her very core radiated outwards, we both basked in it, silently staring at one another.

Philippa, having apparently finished flirting with Jimmy, chose that moment to enter the room. Part of me should have felt a little frustrated at the confirmation that this was as far as Becky and I were going, but I only had eyes for my blonde goddess. Becky didn't move a muscle and the pretty brunette hadn't even uttered a word when her eyes latched onto us, her lips curling into a suggestive and amused look. "You two having fun?" she grinned wryly.

Becky's eyes flicked up and to her colleague without the slightest hint of the shock or embarrassment I would have expected. Instead, her face contorted into a satisfied smile as she started walking away from the bed and towards the door. The permanently astute Phillipa missed none of this and her smile widened more. "Did little Becky find her new Daddy?" she purred seductively.

Becky smiled shyly and nodded.

Phillipa smile spread into a full and mesmerizing beam as she looked from her friend and over to me, her eyes not failing to notice the tent under the sheets. "Has she told you about her fantasy of watching her Daddy fuck her friends yet?" she asked me suggestively.

I nodded, somehow completely unsurprised that Phillipa knew about this aspect of Becky's life.

"Well, make sure you keep me in mind." She winked at her friend, Becky's knees almost buckled beneath her, Phillipa caught her with a giggle, steadied her with a hand on the arch of her back and led her out of the room. Philippa thrwe a knowing smile over her shoulder as she left. "I'll be back to remove your tubes later... Daddy" she sung out as the door closed behind them.

"Looking forward to it my... woah woah woah! Jimmy! don't forget about Jimmy! That girl is off limits!" I screamed at myself

"We could make him not mind." Jeeves' reply echoed in my mind with a shrug that I couldn't see. My mind cleared suddenly from the fog that had been Becky's arousal.

"Not a chance." I barked back. "I think we have already done enough to Becky without getting Jimmy involved."

"Hey, don't blame that on me, that was all her!"

"What?"

"Your powers may have made you more appealing to her, but the rest had nothing to do with your abilities."

I let that though percolate for a few seconds. "Holy shit!" This was going to get interesting.

* * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading NewU pt. 4b.

As always, comments and messages are always welcome and are always read. I have been blown away by the feedback and ratings I have received for this series so far and have thoroughly enjoyed talking to people - either through messages or in the chatrooms - about my work. For those of you wanting to say hi, I can usually be found in the Geeks and Bookworms room and am always happy to say hi.

The next chapter will be the last of the hospital-based storyline as our hero starts to explore his powers and their uses in the wider world. If there is anything you would like to see going forward, feel free to send me a message and - if it can work - I will be happy to write something around it. This story is, after all, entirely for the reader.

And my readers are awesome.

Thanks

TheNovalist