NewU Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so the test comes in three parts, each one testing one of the main criteria for passing: Strength, mobility and endurance." She kicked the breaks off the wheelchair and nudged it out of the way as she started circling around me, appraising me. What started out as an inspection of my posture and muscles quickly descended into an outright admiration. She caught herself before those thoughts got the better of her. "We'll perform the tests in that order."

"Sounds like a plan." I smirked, unabashedly enjoying her attention.

Samantha placed a hand between my shoulder blades. "I'm going to try to push you over, you are going to try to stay upright." She said simply, her fingers concentrating on the contours of my skin through my tee. After a second's pause, she started to apply pressure, pushing harder and harder on my back, trying to get me to fall forward. Simply flexing my stomach muscles and leaning back slightly was more than enough to keep me in place.

"Very good." She said, removing her hand from my back and circling around to the front of me. Once again, her eyes flicked up and down my body before she put a hand on each of my new pecks. "Same thing again." She said quickly before leaning her weight forward.

The feel of her hands on me was almost enough to throw me off. She pressed her weight against me hard, angling herself to press harder and harder onto my chest, using her whole bodyweight to push me off balance but a simple flex of my legs and leaning forwards was still enough for me to stay upright. With a playful flash in her eyes, she suddenly pulled back.

The loss of her pressure very nearly toppled me forward, my equilibrium thrown into disarray at the sudden loss of resistance to my weight, but a quick step forward was enough to arrest my fall. She giggled mischievously as I righted myself, coming up painfully close to her, the peaks of her chest only millimeters from mine and her sparkling eyes looking up at me. "Almost had you there." She smiled with another lick of her lips.

"Was a nice try." I nodded with a smile of my own.

"Any pain?"

"None."

"Excellent, lets see how you do with something more challenging." She said with another smile. Over the course of the next hour, she administered every test she could think of. From picking up and throwing a meter-wide medicine ball, to holing weights in my hand and striding across the room in a series of deep lunges. Each test being successively more strenuous than the last and each one ticking off another item on her mental checklist. By the time I had finished a series of coordination tests, she had been sufficiently convinced of my physical capabilities to think of signing me off.

And then it happened.

Apparently, the 'within reason' clause of my powers had been satisfied as soon as her test had been completed. Although her tests and her touches had become increasingly lingering and suggestive over the course of my appointment, her arousal suddenly exploded.

"You've done very well, Pete." She said with a smile, tying her hair up into a ponytail and popping open the top button of her blouse. "But I'm not convinced about your endurance."

"No?" I asked, trying to surpress a grin, I could tell immediately where this was going.

"But I'm out of ways to test you," She said with a shake of her head. "Can you think of any activity that would require endurance? Stamina?" She paused for a second, eyes sparkling mischievously. "Staying power?"

"Hmm..." I said, pretending to think about the question, "I can think of a few. Maybe a long run?"

"No," she drawled out the syllable with a seductive bite of her lip. "That would take too long."

"What about a treadmill?" I asked with a smile, stepping towards her.

"I'm afraid it's broken." She said with another shake of her head and another lick of her lips.

"This is a hard one." I said as I took another stalking step towards her.

"Oh, I certainly hope so." Backing away, drawing me closer, a glance down to my growing arousal and a wink.

"Then what would you suggest. I'm willing to do anything to get you to sign me off." I said with a predatory grin and a chuckle.

"Well, rumors on the grapevine tell me that you have a certain young nurse upstairs who has taken a liking to you." She said as she took another teasing step away. "I couldn't possibly sign you off, knowing that you are going to have some fun with her, without making absolutely sure that you are capable of, err... performing."

I took yet another step towards her. "And how would you suggest I convince you?"

She nibbled her bottom lip before looking me in the eye, a spark of mischief and hunger flashing behind them. "If you think you are up to the task... why don't you prove it?!"

I could almost feel the hunger flash in my eyes as I took another step towards her and reached for the hem of my tee shirt.

Although the earlier glance in the mirror had given me little more than a brief look at my new physique, I could tell I was different, I could feel it; broader shoulders and a chest filled with defined muscles pulled at the tight white tee before I lifted it over my head and tossed it the floor. I felt... more.

The thick, coarse coat of hair that had once covered me had now disappeared except for a line leading south from my navel, the dark wisps defining the contrast with my skin. I took a step towards her, her eyes flicking across my torso as mine burned into hers, the playful and teasing grin that had tugged at her lips was rapidly being replaced by a seductive curl of desire. Her tongue darted hungrily out to wet her lips. She stepped backwards and away from me, still working under the illusion that she was directing the show, that was until her back bumped into the wall behind her. I stalked after her like a hunter closing in on his prey, my eyes fixed on hers, watching as they betrayed the realization of the game. The teasing had stopped, at least on her part. She had thrown down the gauntlet and, much to her surprise, I hadn't hesitated to pick it up; the mere notion of that flooded her with arousal.

Her hands reached out as she licked her lips again, trailing fingers across my chest with a purr before my own captured them, stepping in closer again and lifting her hands above her head, holding them against the wall.

My arms were definitely bigger, so were my hands. They were easily large enough to hold both of her wrists in a single grip ... they just exuded power. Her head was tilted back, watching the arrest of her limbs against the wall above her, exposing her neck to me. I took my last step forward and pressed my lips against the throbbing pulse on her throat, kissing deeply.

A deep and provocative moan vibrated beneath my lips as it travelled up her throat and escaped her lips; she surrendered to me almost immediately. Although she could never have been said to be resisting the pinning of her hands, she noticeably relaxed as the echo of her moan died out. Dropping her weight slightly, she parted her legs and rolled her hips to press her molten core against my thigh. I was more than happy to shift my own weight to add to the pressure.

Beyond heat of her sex and the growing arousal of her heavy breaths, I could feel her mind. What I was doing to her was the absolute epitome of her deepest fantasies. She had always been a sexual and sexually confident woman, never afraid to make the first move. She had always known exactly what she wanted from a man and expected it to be given. In return, she would blow his mind. There were only a few warmly cherished and often revisited memories of men who had lived up to her expectations and properly satisfied her, even fewer who had done so without an excessive amount of prompting. Her fantasies didn't revolve around a specific scenario or some explicit tryst; they were all about the act itself.

Unlike Becky, Samantha was neither submissive, nor was she dominant, but at the same time she could be said to be both. She liked to tease and to be teased. She was as happy with soft, luxurious and languorous love making as she was with wild, rough, and almost animalistic rutting. She liked it hard, but not painful; dirty, but always expected respect, affectionate, but non-committal. She liked what she liked, and right now, her mind was singing.

It sang more as my lips started moving. Each kiss different from the one before; the hard and deep kiss with the rough stubble of my cheeks scratching against her skin, the delicate peck, the teasing flick of the tongue, the almost vampiric nibble. I moved from the side of her neck to the base of her throat, kissing a trail to the underside of her chin and moving around to the soft curve of her jawline. Her eyes had fallen shut, her whole being focused on the meeting of my lips on her skin. Deep moans and fragile whimpers escaping her mouth every time she remembered to breathe. Her body was trembling -- vibrating -- with pleasure. I smiled into the next kiss.

You haven't seen anything yet!

A week of being bed bound had followed months of unconsciousness, which in turn had followed a lifetime of sexual emptiness. My powers had changed all that; I surged with confidence, and for the first time in my life, I was going to be more than a willing passenger on the ride of sexual desire ... I was going to lead. Sucking her earlobe between my lips, I felt her slight gasp against the skin of my bare shoulder. I teased her for a few moments before releasing my prize and stalking my lips back down her jawline, pulling away just before I arrived at her lips. I held my grin an inch out of her reach, her neck craning against the tension of her extended arms as she fought to press her mouth to mine. A whimpered and almost begging "please," escaped her lips before I sealed them closed.

Her small squeak of surprise melted into a low and guttural moan as her lips opened to accept my invading tongue. I relished the feel of her exploring my mouth as I plundered hers, tasting each other, my slow and controlled breaths contrasting her ragged and shallow pants while I eased the stretch of her neck and pressed into her with another small step forward. I pressed all of myself into her. My whole-body molding to hers as she hooked one of her legs around my hip to pull me closer, her sex grinding frantically against my leg. I kissed her with a passion and a heat that I could barely fathom; for a few carnal moments, we were one.

To her, the feelings were almost overwhelming. She had flirted with patients before, both male and female; it often gave them an added impetus to press on with what could be difficult and often painful therapies. She had even entertained the idea of acting on some of those attractions while in the clinic, but the speed and intensity of our entwining had taken her breath away. Between the illicitness of our act, the intensity of our coupling, and the grinding pressure of her sex, her wave had already started to rise. My kiss burned into her as we both tracked the build of her climax, albeit for entirely different reasons.

Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! Her mind was screaming! Her crest was climbing quickly; I could feel the wetness and heat of her molten core through my pants, the frantic movements of her hands beneath mine as they desperately searched for something to grasp onto. The hitch in her labored breaths teased my ears. He hasn't even touched me yet and I'm almost there! How the hell is he ... Oh shit! Oh SHIT! Fuckfuckfuckfuck. I'm gonna--

I stepped away, breaking off the kiss and starving her cresting body of stimulus, my teasing and mischievous eyes meeting her look of desperate loss and tormented lust. Her mind screamed out at the lack of me.

Her hands slowly lowered from above her head, clinging onto the flat surface of the wall, almost to steady herself as we stared at one another, he frenzied eyes coupled with her ragged breaths to give a look of pure need. I dropped my gaze slowly and intentionally to her heaving white blouse and then back up to her eyes. She understood my meaning immediately. With a wetting of her lips, a flash in her eye, and a misguided belief that she could somehow regain the upper hand, her fingers started to creep seductively towards the buttons of her blouse.

My eyes watched as the first two buttons were released, the magnificent swell of her generous cleavage being revealed by the slow and methodical loosening of the fabric, but her resolve faltered as my eyes rose back up to stare into hers. She had stripped for men before, teased them with the deliberate and disciplined unwrapping of her body, presenting herself to them in a manner and at a pace of her choosing, and each of them had been captivated, unable to draw their gaze away as inch after enthralling inch of sensual flesh was revealed to them. She had expected my eyes to hungrily await the presentation of her lacey black bra as her fingers worked the button above it, instead I looked into her eyes. She had expected the deep inhale as the last button popped open and she shrugged the blouse off her shoulders, instead I looked into her eyes. She had expected me to step forward again, to reach out to touch her incredible body, to delight in the feel of her soft breasts, to rush her to display more of herself to me, to prove myself worthy of her attentions, instead I looked into her eyes.

Despite herself, she was starting to feel and unexpected and alien thought creep through her mind; she wanted to impress me.

Her fingers started to move again, placing a nailed digit at cleft of her bra and dragging it slowly down her body, her eyes meeting mine in challenge. Further south they ventured, finally reaching the clasp of her suit pants and flicking it open with a single deft move. She smiled inside, a small victory as I allowed my eyes to flick downwards to watch her hand slip into her waistband, underneath her stifling panties and onto her wet lips. I could feel the jolt of electrical pleasure shoot up her spine as one of her fingers found her clit, pressing her palm out suggestively as she stroked her button, making sure that I could see the movement through the material.

Despite my cool and confident -- almost defiant -- composure, my own mind was blazing. The simple act of not moving was one of the hardest things I had ever forced myself to endure. My heart was beating so quickly and so loudly that I could almost see it in my peripherals, the damp sweat of my back trickling down my spine and the tight confines of my tented boxers had become almost unbearable. I was more aroused than I could ever remember being. Samantha scored herself another small victory as my tongue darted out to wet my drying lips. Her mind was humming with arousal, no man had ever made her want him the way that she wanted me now. She clenched her jaw, gritting her teeth together in frustrated admiration as my eyes once again moved away from their carnal desires and back up to look into hers. We were playing a game, we both knew it by this point, I had won the first round and now she was intent on winning the second. She withdrew her hand, dragged down her zipper and let gravity pool her pants around her ankles.

I allowed myself to take in her body, the soft curve of her neck melding into her shoulders, the rolling hills of her chest, the delicate hourglass of her body spreading into generous and shapely hips before separating at the vee of her womanhood to her statuesque legs. She was, in a word, stunning. My eyes moved again, gesturing to the sparsely covered beech desk in the corner. She turned her head, her mind once again singing to herself as she understood my meaning, a provocative smile curling her lips as she sashayed -- one foot in front of the other -- towards the desk. Perching on the very edge of it before looking back at me with a cocked eyebrow, two words bouncing around her mind.

Your move.

With a bite of my lower lip, I answered her unspoken challenge. With long and purposeful strides, I crossed the room in only a few steps. The speed and intensity of my approach caused her to lean back a few inches, her eyes opening wildly as I hooked a hand around her back of her head and mashed my lips to hers. My tongue started working immediately, forcing my way between her lips to duel with her own, once again tasting the heat of our exchange on it. My free hand snaked around the arch of her back, my fingers oscillating between soft caresses and sharp drags of my nails as they stalked up her spine.

Samantha quickly composed herself, her hands moving from their place on the edge of the desk and onto my chest, her fingers echoing the movements of my hand with soft, yet heated caresses and almost desperate scratches of her nails as they explored my new muscles. Her fingers froze as I reached her bra strap. Her lips curling into an impressed grin as my one hand easily flicked the clasp open, she let the bra fall loosely between us.

After what seemed an eternity, my lips left hers and moved onto her jaw, following its line to just below her ear, licking and teasing the sensitive spot with every trick I could imagine, the same tricks I had used on her neck a few tortuously long minutes earlier. The purr from her lips confirmed what her mind had already told me; that I had found a place on her body that few men had ever thought to try; one of the most erogenous that she knew of, her thighs instantly felt the increase of wetness. Her hands began moving in short, distracted starts, each movement dragging them an inch lower as my lips traveled in the same direction.

By the time my lips were crossing the boundary between the nape of her neck and her collar bone, her hands were exploring my toned abdomen, I could feel her tracing the outline of each muscle. The moans and whimpers punctuated her words of encouragement as I ignited every nerve ending that I could find, and her fingers brushed against the waistband of my sweatpants. "Jesus, don't stop." She whispered above me. "Please, just... oh shit!"

I watched with a smile as her chest flushed a rose and crimson hue, her incoherent moans above me announcing the small climax that rippled up her body.

He hasn't even touched me! How the hell is he doing this?! I need him, I NEED to feel him!

Her fingers snaked past my waistband, rubbing my bulging boxers for a few moments, tracing the outline of my manhood with her fingers as my lips reached the tops of her breasts. She started slowly working her hand up and down my length, trying to measure its size and her mind trying to picture the moment when her lips -- both sets -- were wrapped around it, she ground her legs together in eagerness. Her breath caught in her throat and another rasping groan echoed around the room as I pressed the flat of my tongue against the top of her swell and started slowly -- agonizingly slowly -- spiraling it around her mound, edging ever closer to her diamond hard nipple.

Her eyes -- when they weren't pressed closed - were locked downwards watching me inch closer to her sensitive nub with awed concentration, goosebumps radiated across her skin and her breath hitched as the tip of my tongue swept over the ridges of her areola. Somehow composing herself, she pulled her hand upward a little and pressed them into my boxers, her fingers circling my granite like cock just as my tongue flicked across her nipple. The sounds of our combined groans reverberated around the room as her head lolled back and my cock twitched and flexed in her hand.

I lavished attention on her. Circling around her nipple, dragging the flat of my tongue over it, sucking it between my lips, bathing it and lashing it with my tongue, gently grazing the sensitive skin with my teeth, delighting in the almost imperceptible jerks and twitches of her body. I couldn't help but smile every time her ministrations in my pants were interrupted by a sudden jolt of pleasure, her mind sacrificing its concentration to relish in the abject euphoria I was subjecting her to. Every time her hand became too bold, her motions too coordinated, or her actions threatened to edge my own climax closer, I changed what I was doing to her. A whimper or a moan, a squeak or a curse enunciating the loss of her momentum on my manhood. I switched to the other breast, trailing kisses down into the valley of her cleavage and back up the other side before starting again. Somewhere inside her mind, she was already preparing herself to lose this round of the game as well.