NewU Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, I managed to hold back the smirk as yet another road map to Samantha's pleasure was provided to me. My eyes burned into hers as they in turn sparked with almost indescribable lust, each step taking us closer to our destination. We each knew that we had finally arrived without either of us looking down. Holding her still with the finger under her chin, I took another step closer to her and once again pressed my lips into hers.

This was not the desperate heated kiss of earlier, nor was it the teasing, eager kiss from before that, this one was a simple message: You are mine and I am yours. I lavished my lips against hers before moving onto her jawline, travelling up the curve to that special spot below her ear and then down onto the side of her neck, turning her body around as I moved. Before long, her back was pressed into me, arching to put more pressure on my raging erection as it slipped effortless into the cleft of her ass cheeks, nestling there as my hands came around and up her body to knead and cup at her breasts, tweaking and rolling her nipples between my fingers as my lips caressed the moist skin of her neck.

We both started to slowly sink to our knees, her body leaning forward and out of reach of my mouth as she moved to rest her weight on her hands, looking back over her shoulder at me with wonder and yearning. Keeping my eyes on hers, I fisted my shaft and lined it up with her opening, rubbing the head up and down her slick slit, brushing it against her clit a few times before taking proper aim. The gasps and soft moans had already started to glaze her eyes when I drove into her in a single savage thrust.

Her whole body tensed as every nerve ending in her sex was ignited at once. Her head shooting up, her eyes wide open and her mouth agape in a silent scream, the hoarsely whispered yell dropping down to a rasping moan as I withdrew and drilled back in. She had found her voice by the time the fourth thrust had stoked its way into her.

"Fuck yesss!!" she hissed, as my balls thudded against her engorged clit. "... So deep, so fucking good! Give it to me!" I kept going, thrust after powerful thrust, watching the impact of my pounding ripple up her ass cheeks before interrupting them with a hard spank. Her head shot up again as the crimson handprint burned itself into view. Another few strokes and I evened her out with another slap to the other cheek before leaning forward, adjusting my angle of entry and stimulating her gspot as my cock violently pushed into it, over it and further inside her dripping tunnel.

I had never understood the concept of 'tightness' before now, but Samantha's pussy was gripping onto me like a vice, unwilling to yield as I pressed into her and holding onto my shaft with an unimaginable grip as I withdrew. I could feel every contour of her silky walls as the stretched around me; her whole body, her whole being wrapped around my manhood in way that I had never experienced before. It was like I had become hyper-aware; I could almost see the jolts of pleasure radiate from her core, the blinding flashes of light that exploded behind her eyes as the series of mini-orgasms rippled in her sex, her panted breaths echoed in my ears, the grunts, moans and incoherent whimpers bounced off every surface as her mind tried desperately to cling on to its sanity.

Her eyes had already started to roll into the back of her head when her arms gave out under the force of my assault, the top half of her body dropping down onto her elbows as I continued rutting into her. Once again, she started feeling the familiar tightness in the pit of her stomach, the sparks of electric pleasure emanating from every stimulated nerve, the steady, inexorable build towards release.

I reached forward and grasped a fist full of her hair, yanking it towards me to arch her back, my cock pounding against her gspot with unrelenting purpose on each drive home, another loud groan emanated from her as her wet, pouting lips abjectly failed to latch on to anything coherent to say. The whites of her eyes glistened as her mind's abilities condensed to the single universe of her approaching release.

The steady drip into her filling reservoir of passion had become a torrent. Each thrust pushing her ever closer to the point of no return. Each tug of her hair, each slap of her ass, each thud of my balls against her clit filling her closer to the brim. With one last deep thrust, her banks burst.

The violence of her contractions around my fingers thirty or so minutes ago paled in comparison to the onslaught visited upon my flexing cock. Her muscles clamped down hard, squeezing and milking me for everything I was worth, her shrill scream resonated around the room as her orgasm smashed into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaargh.... Holy Fuck Im cummmiiinnnggg! Uuuuuuuuuuurrrgh!" She bellowed as her mind finally caught up with her body and announced its climax. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfcukfuckfuckfuck! Oh my god, DON'T STOP! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!"

Her breath caught in her throat, the torrent of groans and announcements ceased as her body tensed for a few moments. Her pussy was like an oscillating vice, squeezing and releasing my shaft with indescribable strength and rhythm. I could feel the contractions ripple up her velvety tunnel, the sporadic twitches jerking her body as she rode out her high. I thrust into her as deep as I could manage and held, her eye shooting open and her whole body beginning to thrash.

Her hips began to smash back into me, twisting and gyrating as she resumed our pace on her own. I barely had to move and we were already back to the frantic blur of motion that we had achieved before. "Oh shit! So full... so fucking good!" she panted out as she twerked and bounced her pussy against me each time her ass made contact with my pelvis. With a lick of my lips, a slap of her ass and a wry grin on my face I started rocking my hips to meet hers.

The sounds and smells of our coupling now hung thick in the air. The wet slap each time her ass smacked into me, the loud cracks as my hand spanked her, the deep groans and torrent of filth from her mouth punctuated by the grunts and moans from mine. Her arms had long given out beneath her by now; instead of being perched on her hands and knees, she had dropped to her elbows during her first orgasm, then simply allowed her head and chest to fall and rest on the mat as she reached back to strum her clit into her second. Another long scream and another drawn out groan announced its arrival as her legs shook violently under its impact. She lay there, breathing heavily, my cock still inside her as he mind flashed with lightning bolts of pleasure. The frenzied desire for pleasure had been almost completely burned away.

"I need to taste you!" she announced with a calm quiet once her senses had returned to her, "I need to taste myself on you!"

With a strength that surprised even me, she leant herself forward, excising herself from my onslaught and rolled herself to the side. I could only kneel there and watch as she pulled herself back onto her trembling knees, positioned herself in front of me, dropped her head down and dragged her tongue along my cock, collecting the copious amounts of her juices as she went.

I watched in slack jawed awe as the coolness of the air on my glistening cock was slowly and meticulously enveloped by the warmth of her mouth. This was different again, there was no pretense of teasing whatsoever, barely a pretense of pleasuring me, her mind was alive with lust at the thought of her taste on my skin, how hard I was for her, and how much of me had been inside her.

Regardless of her motivations, her tongue bathed me. Exploring every inch, cleaning off every drop of her essence that it could find, savouring it before swallowing it down.

It was with some reluctance that I once again hooked a finger beneath her chin and lifted her off. The single minded tenderness she had shown towards my cock seemed to have taken the fury and frenzy out of my intentions for her. Behind those eyes, staring back into mine, was a desire.. a need for something more than pleasure. She wanted closeness, and, like Becky before her, I became filled with an overwhelming urge to give her what she wanted. I pressed my lips to hers.

Our mouths had been joined many times since she had thrown down her unspoken challenge, but this was different. There was an affection behind it, a yearning for something more, something she knew she wasn't going to find in me, but yearned for it anyway. I could feel that small knot in the pit of her stomach as it echoed in mine... Samantha was lonely.

Not today.

With our lips never separating, I leaned my bodyweight forward, pressing her backwards and forcing her to shift her legs beneath her to allow herself to be guided down. With one hand on the mat to support our weight, I hooked the other one into the small of her back and lowered her to the floor. Her legs spread instinctively as I crawled between them, my throbbing head zeroing in on her wetness and probing the petals of her labia without any guidance at all.

We moaned into each other's mouths as I sank into her, she settled onto her back, her knees rising to rest above my hips and her legs wrapping around me to pull me deeper. My tongue snaked into her mouth, her arms moved around my back, her hands resting on my shoulder blades, holding our kiss in place as I started to slowly rock into her.

Her body understood long before her conscious mind did; rolling her hips to match every grind of mine, tilting her head as her hands messed themselves in my hair, hungrily pulling me deeper into the kiss. But pretty soon her mind caught up. She had, over the course of years, convinced herself that the affection and intimacy that she had been craving her whole life was nothing more than a Hollywood perpetrated myth, that what she was looking for didn't really exist. But despite herself, she couldn't help but feel it with me.

It would never work between us, she already knew that without needing to ask the question. I was too young, more than ten years her junior, nor was I ready for the emotional commitment that she sought, unable and probably unwilling - at least in her mind - to consider children at this point in my life. None of these were deductions that I was willing to contest. But suddenly she realised something that she hadn't dared believe before now: if she could find this intimacy with me, then she could find it with another. A new and previously banished concept of future possibilities blossomed in her mind as she pressed herself further into my lips. She wasn't lonely anymore, she just hasn't found the right man yet.

Another Orgasm crashed into her. Announced only by the soft squeak into my mouth and the drawn out moan into our kiss.

Once again, the strong muscles of her internal walls squeezed and milked me for everything they were worth, the ripples of her climax crawling up and down my length before tingling their way up her spine. She sucked in a deep breath during a rare separation of our lips before pressing them back together, her throaty and satisfied groan as he tongue wrapped itself around mine was the only thing giving voice to the fireworks going off behind her eyes.

Throughout it all, her hips never stopped moving, her hands moved down to grab my ass, pulling me into her and silently gesturing for me not to stop. I was more than happy to oblige, rolling into her and grinding as deep into her as I could manage, our lips separating for only a few heavily panted moments of looking into each other's eyes before we reconnected. The affection of our act, much deeper and much more satisfying that the carnal rut that came before, was almost too much for her to bear. She came again, her chest glowing a crimson hue as she pulled her head back from our kiss and buried her head into my shoulder, silently screaming into the newly muscled flesh.

The orgasms seemed to meld from that point onwards. Huge, leg shaking, breath catching orgasms could no longer be distinguished from each other, it was like her climax seemed to rise and ebb but never fade away. Her mind was too overwhelmed with euphoria to wonder if these were a series of overlapping smaller orgasms, or a single long one, nor did she care. She wanted to kiss me, to taste my passion, to feel the intimacy on my tongue, but her mind was too overwhelmed for that too. All she could do was press her face into my shoulder and remind herself not to bite.

I felt it all. I felt her pleasure, the feeling as she lost herself to the sensation, the feeling of being completely surrounded by me, inside and out. I could feel her continually throbbing sex from her mind and through my shaft. I could feel the trickle of sweat run down my back as she tracked one of her own between her heaving breasts. I could feel her lungs burn for air as mine sucked in deep breaths, I could feel her eyes roll and her eyelids flutter. I could feel myself pass the point of return.

"Samantha!" I managed to croak out, neither my tongue nor my throat willing or able to produce more than that one word. But she knew what it meant. Her hands pushed me back a little, her hands on my shoulders as her eyes focussed on mine. There was no question where she wanted it, she just wanted to see my face as it happened.

And, after a few more strokes, it happened.

I erupted into her. Rope after rope of my seed pouring fuel onto the fires of her own climax as another - the biggest yet - crashed into her the moment she felt the first splash against her uterus. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes widened as they stared into mine but neither of us made a sound other than the quivering of our breathing. My orgasm still clenched my muscles as I was milked and emptied into her. She took it all, her churning muscles and my jerking cock stirring our combined juices together as the fireworks display in her mind reached its crescendo.

Our mutual high lasted longer than either of us thought possible. My twitching and flexing cock depositing the last of my cum into her jerking and spasming sex as our bodies trembled and vibrated against each other. Her eyes finally fell closed, her mind lost to the abject bliss her body was experiencing as I briefly collapsed on top of her before rolling onto my back. The cool blue foam mat tempering my breathing as I lay next to her. Our heavy breathing was the only sounds in the room, the only sounds in the world and we both simply lay there, listening to it slowly subside before we both looked at each other and burst into euphoric laughter.

An hour later, Philippa popped her head around the door to my room, smiling at me as I sat in one of the armchairs next to the window. Looking out over the city, a view which paled in comparison to my own, but was still beautiful, nonetheless. "Samantha just sent though the paperwork." She beamed happily. "You are being discharged. Becky will be around tomorrow to go through the final checks and sign you out."

I smiled back, hardly surprised by the news, but still somewhat said to be saying goodbye to my nurses, although I had no doubt I would be seeing all of them again soon. "Thank you, Philippa." I finally replied.

"Don't forget that drink you owe us." She winked, "See you around, big boy." With that she slid back out of the door.

I had spent a long time in bed wondering what the first thing I would do after being discharged would be. For some reason, the answer just came to me. I would head to the Queen's head, my new home, and my new life.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading NewU part 5. As you can see, that is the end of the hospital portion of our story. Our nurse friends will, of course, still be part of the story, but in a lesser or less frequent role as the story progresses.

Now. Something special for you all. My dear friend Sophie helped more in this chapter than I could ever thank her for, but she has had even more of an input on the next one... which has already been mostly written. I won't give too much away, but this is the first of what I hope will be a few guest-written chapters that will be interspersed throughout the series. She is an incredibly talented writer and a singularly decent and brilliant human being and the link to her work will be included here. I strongly recommend checking out her work. Following her and rating her work would also be greatly appreciated. Hers will be a name I hope you will all see more of.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5396906&page=submissions

I am already working on Chapter 7, and I hope -- with lockdown finally being lifted -- that it will be up sooner rather than later. Thank you all once again, you are all awesome.