NewU Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesus."

"Have you ever had a man fuck your brains out, baby?" Becky teased, growing more confident by the word, her eyes locked on to Philippa's as the brunette's eyes stayed fixed on my groin. "I know you can take a vibe pretty hard, and your wand is powerful, but have you ever had a real cock fuck you until you go blind with pleasure?" Becky crawled forward a little, pressing up against Philippa's side, her hand coming up to slowly stroke me as she taunted her friend with sultry whispers into her ear. "That's what he did to me last night, he fucked the shit out of me, he collared me, he pounded my slutty little fuck hole until my body went limp, and when he pumped his load into me..." her eyes fluttered a little at the memory "...fuck, there was so much! So much cock and so much cum. He filled me, baby. He pumped my little cunt full... just before he claimed me." I am not even going to try to articulate what her words were doing to me, and that single teasing glance upwards at me told me that this show was as much for my benefit as it was for her lovers.

"Oh God," Philippa panted, her eyes turned to Becky's and flicked down to the collar, the first tightenings of an orgasm already starting to grow behind her clit despite nothing or nobody touching anything near it, she felt the word rise before she could even think to stop it, "...please." Phillipa had never had much of a submissive streak, but god-damned, she was finding it now.

And that collar, the gossamer black threads meshing together in a way that amounted to so much more than the sum of their parts... She had never wanted one; before that moment, she couldn't ever imagine a man - or woman, for that matter - ever earning her submission. But now she wanted her own with every fiber of her being, visions of her kneeling, holding her hair aside to be claimed by her man filled her mind... No, not her man, Becky's man, the head of the Harem which she would suddenly give anything to be part of. She could feel it now, as if it had been the most obvious fact on earth: this is where she belonged, this was the means to her contentment, and the man eyeing over both of them would make her complete... only he could give her happiness

The smile on Becky's flushed face almost threatened to crack it open. "Take him to your bed, baby." she purred. "Lead him there, let us see you, let him see all of you. I want you to look at your bed and remember it as the place where you were first taken by my man."

A spark of green flashed through Philippa's mind at the word "my" but she crushed it even before I could. She rose with a panting nod, turned, and... well... 'walked' would be a grossly inaccurate word to use here. As Becky pulled me after her by the hand on my cock, Philippa worked every muscle she could think of to put on a show as we moved back to her bedroom. Her hips swayed, her feet crossed one over the other with each step, anything to sashay those glorious hips just a little more, she looked back over her shoulder at us, flicking her luxurious hair, winking and licking her lips, arching her spine to thrust out her ample chest. It couldn't have been the most comfortable way to walk, but, dear God, it was effective. By the time we got to her bedroom, I felt like a caged animal, ready to pounce on the first piece of flesh I could find, but Becky held me still. "I'm going to let you choose how he takes you." she purred to Philippa, sliding down my body, dragging her dripping wet pussy down my thigh as she dropped to her knees, adding. "He is going to throw you around like his little fuck doll, but I am going to let you choose how you start."

Becky slipped the head of my precum-glazed cock back into her hot, hungry mouth, pushing all the way down, my crown bumping against, and then pressing through, the entrance to her throat, bulging her neck for a few seconds before she started to bob. She wanted Phillipa to watch while her mind scrambled to make a decision. The brunette's knees almost buckled underneath her as she watched her pet taking all of me, working and sucking me with her expert touch, and apparently, it would seem, more than willing to do the job herself if her lover didn't decide soon.

I could see the moisture smeared over Phillipa's thighs even from where I was stood, I could see her grinding them together, I could see her thighs trembling and her breasts rising and falling with each hungry breath as her pet tormented her, but more than that, I could see the blinding white light of her anticipation burning through her mind. Every conceivable position in and out of the Karma Sutra flashed behind her eyes. She wanted to ride me, she wanted to bounce her cock craving cunt onto my granite hard pole until she screamed, but no, she wanted to be taken, she wanted to be fucked, she could show off her own skills later. She wanted me to throw her over the bed and fuck her until her pussy was bruised and sore. Becky had been right to question it, she'd been with plenty of men, but none of them had given her the experience that Becky claimed to have had last night and one look at the manhood sliding in and out of her pet's throat told her that I might be the man to give it to her. No, not bent over, she had no doubt she would end up in that position, she just didn't want to start that way, she couldn't really place why. Fuck... she wanted me in her ass, she couldn't even begin to imagine the stretch... she didn't usually even like anal.

"I need to see his face," she finally whimpered as the 'guhs and 'glicks' from Becky's sloppy throat echoed around the room. "I want his weight on me, I want him all over me, I want to feel..." she struggled for the world, but also completely failed to notice that she was saying all of this to Becky, not to me.

Becky pulled herself off my pulsing, rampant cock and turned to look over at her tormented lover. "You want to feel possessed." she finished Philippa's sentence with a knowing smile. "You want to feel claimed... you want to surrender."

Philippa's head swam. Fuck, how did Becky know her this well? Nobody had ever been as deep into her psyche as Becky had been. Every button pushed, every detail understood and manipulated and every tremble of her body interpreted exactly. More importantly, if only in my mind, I hadn't helped in the slightest, this - all of this - was purely intuition on the part of a submissive who had not just been serving, but learning as well. She had Philippa down to the T. "Please... I need it." were the only words she could muster as she dropped, almost pleadingly, onto the edge of the bed.

A single look from Becky was all I needed, that sultry, teasing, smirk that spoke volumes without speaking at all... "fuck her brains out!"... I took the last few steps to close the distance between me and the bed, Philippa's legs falling open almost by reflex as I approached. She seemed to have an idea of what was coming, and I was determined to show her that she had no idea at all.

With one swift motion, I grasped hold of her legs and pulled them high, she yelped in surprise as the new angle of her hips pressed her into the bed, only able to grip the sheets and watch as I spread them in a vertical splayed vee, angled my hips and drove my cock into her with a brutal intent that took her breath away. She almost choked on the gasp she tried to rapidly suck in when it collided with the high pitch squeal that was pressed out of her lungs by my full heavy length being rammed into her in that single first thrust.

Becky had been fucked hard the night before, but she had been built up to it, there had been teasing, foreplay, by the time she had been thrown onto the bed, she had known what was coming. Philippa had no such luxury, only Becky's words had hinted at the savagery that was about to be pounded into her saturated, molten core and a part of her had wondered if there was a little infatuation induced exaggeration in them. The wide eyes, the panted breaths and the white-knuckle grip of her hands on the sheets were the only indication I needed that she was being corrected, one driving thrust at a time.

My hand swung back and slapped hard onto her rippling ass, an underarm swing that connected perfectly to leave a burning red handprint on her cheek, her leg - now free of my grip - falling onto my shoulder. I leaned back for a second, still thrusting hard, the new angle pummeling my crown into her g-spot as I hooked her other leg onto the same shoulder as the first, pressing her thighs together and clamping her pussy down onto my pistoning shaft. Philippa's eyes almost shot out of her head as her first orgasm ripped through her.

"Holy fucking shit!!!" She screamed out, trying to lean herself up to watch her pussy taking the battering of a lifetime. Philippa may have been a Domme to Becky, but never to a man. That being said, she was never passive either. She would seduce them, take them home, ride them and get them to do her bidding until she was satisfied, and then let them spend whatever energy and stamina they may have had left on her in whatever way they felt... more than a few didn't last that long. This was the first time she had been taken like this, the first time she had understood - properly - what Becky had felt all those times with her.

Consumed, taken, possessed... Owned.

In contrast to Becky's wailing screams, Philippa's first cum had been punctuated by an almost silent screech that had ended with a gasped intake of breath. "Oh my Fuck!" she yelled between panted breaths "fuck me, fuck me, oh my fucking GOD, make me yours!!"

Becky, who had climbed onto the bed and had been lazily stroking a finger through her folds, grinned almost malevolently and shuffled forward. It was only my abilities that allowed me to hear what the blond was saying to the brunette over the loud wet slaps of my hips impacting Philippa's

"You can say it," She said, her voice barely a whisper and her hot breath washing over her ear. "We all know it, you just have to say it." Philippa's eyes glazed over a little, her mind lost between the monologue and the explosive yellows and oranges in her mind. "You are his whore, his fuck toy, his dripping, needy, panting cumslut... when he pumps his load into you, you are going to cum so fucking hard, arent you?"

"Oh fuuuckkk" The slur of Philippa's groan, mixed with the sudden increase in the trembles along my pistoning shaft were almost enough to send me over the edge.

Almost.

Becky's hand snaked over her lover's throat, over the top of her chest, and onto her bouncing breast, latching her fingers onto a nipple and pinching it hard. Philippa's eyes shot open as the burst of red went off like fireworks behind her eyes, distracting her from the sunfire pleasure for just a moment, which in turn only served to amplify it. "SAY IT!"

"Oh my God," Philippa screamed out, her eyes locked on mine with the hunger of a woman finally waking from a lifelong slumber. "Fuck, Pete. I am your whore, I am your slut, I am fucking yours. Use me, take me... Make me your bitch! I am your fucking Bitch! Oh Jesus fucking christ, I am going to fucking cum... please, please can I cum, please let me cum, oh fuck, pleeaasssseeeee."

Becky smirked a little wider and tugged her mistress's nipple out harder, adding a stretch to the twist, her mind singing in this sudden shift in power dynamics. When they were alone, Philippa was queen, but when I was here, I was the undisputed King, and Becky was my first. Both of them seemed to understand this almost instinctively, whereas I was relying on their minds to keep me up to date. I was beginning to appreciate that I was grossly under informed when it came to how all of this worked. "Good girl," Becky whispered, adding a prolonged pause as her eyes held mine. "Cum for him. Show him how a whore shatters for her Man!"

Women are the more fortunate sex, even if only by the virtue of being able to be completely surprised by the scale and nature of their orgasms. Guys cum, there may be more or less of it, but it feels largely the same every time. A woman can cum in a hundred different ways, soft and gentle, hard and panting, that dull throb or an intensity that leaves them breathless. The orgasm that smashed through Philippa felt like it would end her. Every muscle contracted, the convulsions racked her body, her breath caught in her throat for just long enough for her to start to panic, her hair follicles tingled, and her toes curled next to my head so hard it seemed like they would break. Her abs clenched so tight that her shoulders were pulled off the bed, and her body tried to curl itself into a ball.

Her mouth had fallen open into a perpetually held O that only opened slightly wider as she sucked in a deep, wheezed breath after that almost silent orgasmic wail. Her eyes were locked on mine, albeit barely able to focus, and a look of abject pleasure, total shock, and complete surrender washed over her face. The look was fleeting.

I pulled out of her and flipped her roughly onto her front, he legs planted firmly on the ground, grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back to bow her spine, pushing her upturned throat into the bed and keeping her head pinned down, forcing her body to present her open, dripping and more-that-willing pussy to my onslaught as I drove back into her with a force that shoved the air right out of her. The hammering thrusts were aimed directly at her battered g-spot, forcing her tunnel open and stretching it around my cock. The vice-like grip of her inner walls squeezed my shaft like nothing I had ever felt as I pistoned in and out of her with a power that, under any other circumstances, would have hurt her.

The noises that were being buffeted out of Philippa were carnal, primal, and barely coherent. Just a series of deep whimpered grunts as I hammered into her. My pace didn't slow, nor did the power being smashed into her lessen. It was like the crown of my cock had determined that her cervix was nothing more than a barrier in its way, and it had resolved to smash its head through it. Her g-spot was little more than collateral damage in my rampancy. The drooling, fuck drunk nurse hanging off the end of my cock had long since been capable of registering the pain that flashed through her mind, the reds being absorbed into the yellows, and the colors of my savage fucking were burning themselves onto her psyche in a way I wouldn't fully understand for quite some time.

I fucked her like she was property, like she was owned, like her only purpose at this moment was to coat my cock in her juices and cum almost endlessly. The only mission peeking through the fog of lust and pleasure was the overwhelming urge to take my seed, to let her spasming, contracting sex milk my balls dry. Despite all she had accomplished in her life, despite all the hard work, both professionally and personally, regardless of all the relationships she had forged along the way, in that moment, Philippa was nothing by an overtly willing hole for me to savage, a body for me to fuck, and a mind to claim.

Every thought was being pounded out of her. There was a brief flash of inspiration, one that told her that she was in the perfect position for Becky to slip in front of her and smother her with the cunt that her blonde toy was currently fingering furiously. Philippa barely registered the blur of motion as Becky hammered two fingers into herself before the thought was dismissed with another mind-searing orgasm. All she was capable of focusing on was the pleasure, the pure, undiluted, indescribably pleasure. Screaming, thrashing, and trying to fuck herself back onto my driving cock was all she was capable of. Tonguing Becky was simply beyond her.

Another brief thought flashed to Jimmy, but instead of being tainted with that sorrow and heartbreak of only a little while earlier, she felt something akin to gratitude. She was having the fuck of her life, something that would never have happened if Jimmy had stuck around. She was now glad he had walked away, so she could dedicate her body, her mind, her soul to the Titan fucking into her from behind. The sadist in me, the inner dominant, the carnal creature deep within me, smirked possessively as she turned the pain of his rebuttal into abject devotion and submission to me.

"Oh my god, That is so fucking hot, I am going to CUM!" Becky screamed out, momentarily snapping both of us from the haze of pleasure in Philippa's mind. Both of us finally saw the intensity of the fingering that Becky was inflicting on herself. There was no doubt that she would be feeling more than a little tender later.

"No, you're not!" I snapped, the words coming out before my conscious mind could follow the logic. Once again, I was operating on pure instinct, the desires of these two sirens mixing together to form a narrative that my own mind was picking up and acting out. Her eyes snapped up to mine, almost instantly dilating as she saw the power and the intensity behind mine. "You are going to hold it, then when this slut cums again, you are going to sit on my face and ride me hard until you cum. You are going to feed me your release while your mistress fucks my cock!"

"Oh fuck!" She whimpered, trying desperately to hold onto the threads of her control, "Yes, Sir! Fuck, make her cum, make the bitch scream, show her how a real man fucks!"

It would still be a little while before I realised that my own enjoyment of dirty talk during sex was being projected to them, making them say the things that, even if they thought them - as Becky did, but Philippa didn't - they would never have the confidence to say out loud. At least not until their comfort, trust, and confidence in me had been built.

A loud crack echoed around the room as I spanked Philippa's rippling ass, a high pitched yelp escaping her lips before another landed on her other cheek. With another squeal, she turned her head to look back at me over her shoulder, the fires of lust burning beyond any sort of control in her eyes, and panted "More, please... Fuck,... more, oh my fucking GOD, fuck me, use me, I am going to explode on your dick. Take it! Take me! Fuckkkk! I am your CUNTTTT!!."

The last word fell out of her as her entire body tightened up, and a long, ear-splitting scream was forced from her lips. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, her pupils seemingly incapable of looking anywhere other than into her own skull. The power clenched down on my still pistoning cock was incredible, feeling like it was trying to rip my cock from my body and suck it all the way into her. The force of it clamping down on her bladder as her entire body was racked by convulsive spasms and her pussy squirted her juices out of her, all of my balls, our thighs and splashing onto the floor next to the bed. Philippa was literally vibrating, her whole body shaking as her climax ripped through her. Every nerve ending seemed to burst, overwhelmed by the sort of pleasure she had always dismissed as a myth.

For a few seconds, her mind went completely blank as her conscious brain gave up and walked away for a breather.

She was still cumming as I pulled out of her, the sweat pouring off my body, a sheen of it glistening in the morning light as Philippa, her body no longer held up by my cock or my grip on her, slumped to her knees, still laid over the bed.

Becky was moving in an instant, pulling me to lay flat on the bed, my head on the pillows, as her mouth engulfed my soaked cock. Of course, the real contents of a squirting orgasm are up for debate in the world of men and women who didn't know any better. But Becky knew exactly what had happened, knew exactly what was dripping off my cock, and stuffed every inch of me into her throat regardless. Humming and moaning loudly as her head bobbed furiously up and down my length.