NewU Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her hips, I pulled her over me, taking a moment to look up into her puffy, red, swollen, and leaking pussy, before pulling her down onto my mouth, dragging my tongue through her delicious tasting slit and sucking her clit into my mouth. It was my turn to groan at the taste.

"Oh god, that was... oh fuck.. I can't... even... Breathe properly." Philippa's ragged, breathy voice panted weakly, only my abilities allowing me to hear her through the muffling effect of Becky's squeezing thighs around my ears.

"You heard your Master, slut..." Becky replied, momentarily slipping my cock from her mouth to reply to her roomate, lover, and mistress. "... get your ass up here and ride this cock before I do!"

A dozen thoughts passed through the brunette's mind in an instant. The first being the use of my title... Master... the momentary unfamiliarity of it, then the complete and utter acceptance of it. In half a heartbeat, she knew that she had been claimed, taken, and possessed; that she had given herself to me in ways that she never imagined was possible. Not a single shred of her regretted or doubted her new place in the world.

The next thought was a simple whimper. Her body aching in complaint as her mind tried to move it. There was a single, almost innocuous realization that despite hardly moving, her body had literally had the energy fucked out of it and that nobody, not even Becky, had ever come close to doing to her what I had.

Finally, there was the solidifying of her resolve. If I was her Master, then she was going to embrace it. She was going to be the best fuck slave in the long annals of history, she wasn't going to give me a single reason to doubt her commitment, her devotion, her lust or her love for me...

That last part made her pause for a moment. I could see her mind rolling it around, tasting it, trying it out, as I lashed my tongue against Becky's clit, pulling another deep moan as the Blonde teetered on the edge of her own orgasm. I watched as Philippa's mind surrendered to itself, realizing the truth of her declaration and accepting it wholeheartedly... She pulled herself onto the bed, shoving her lover off my cock and swinging a leg over my hips. "Move!" She ordered mirthfully, "Let me show you how a real owned whore fucks her Master and his big, beautiful dick!"

Becky's giggle was cut short as I raked my teeth over her clit.

I lifted Becky up a little, just enough to meet Philippa's eyes beyond the aching wetness of Becky's pussy. "You are only allowed to cum when I do!" I ordered, the intensity of my eyes letting her know that this was in no way a request.

I could almost see the order burning itself into her mind, a submissive shudder rolling through her body as he positioned herself over my cock, "Y... Yes, Master!" She then impaled herself onto me, fucking me with the same wild abandon as I had subjected her to. Becky moaned deeply as she looked down to watch her lover's cunt swallowing her Master's cock, then moaned louder as I pulled her back onto me, driving my tongue deep into her.

The rest of the marathon fuck was a blur of muffled sounds and heightened sensations. With Becky perched happily on my face, I couldn't see anything, and my hearing was seriously dampened by her thighs clamping down harder and harder onto my head. What little I could hear was almost entirely filled with screams, moans, pants, and goading encouragement from one of my girls to the other. Philippa's power and passion grew to levels neither of us thought her capable of. The loud wet slaps of her hammering her ass down onto my hips and pummeling my cock up into her bounced around the room, with each yelped grunt getting louder and more urgent. Her mind was telling her that she should have cum at least another two or three times by now, but my orders had buried themselves deep. She was now fucking me like she was using her cunt to jerk off my cock. Almost her entire being was consumed by the need to feel my seed spurting into her, the release that she knew would follow, and the earth shattering pleasure that filled the time and the effort it would take to get there.

Becky was barely holding on. She had taken to using Philippa to distract herself from the pleasure of my tongue fucking her. She had already been primed before she climbed onto my face, but - despite not being told to hold it - was determined to cling onto her own climax until Philippa and I reached ours. On the scale of orgasmic power, she already knew that this one was going to be biblical. She didn't care, she wanted to be shattered, mind, body, and soul, she wanted this to break her. She wanted to wake up the next day still feeling the satisfaction that the two most important people in her world had given her. She remembered her reluctance to allow Philippa in earlier, but couldn't for the life of her remember why... In terms of arousal, this was a seismic shift above and beyond anything she had ever even imagined before. This pleasure was her world now, and she was making herself at home.

Able to control my own release, I had tracked the building pleasure, and pressure in both of my girls. I could keep this going for hours, and only give them the seed they wanted when I was ready. They, on the other hand, had no such luxury... Like an ever tightening elastic band, pushing things too far could break it. I wasn't sure if I could do any actual damage by denying them their orgasms any longer, but given the pressure that was building in Philippa's head, the threat of a burst blood vessel or an actual honest-to-god heart attack started to seem like an actual possibility. As much fun as it was listening to her increasingly desperate cries, and as delicious as it was to swallow mouthfuls of Becky's freely flowing pussy cream, the time came to give them what they wanted.

The roar that escaped my lips seemed to take both of them by surprise. My hands, which had been wandering over the four tits bouncing above me, suddenly gripped onto Philippa's hips and pulled her down onto me with a power and an urgency I knew would leave bruises. Becky recognised it first, her scream piercing the morning air as her cunt flooded her juices onto my face as her body trembled and confused on top of me.

I was next, still roaring out between swallowing mouthfuls of Becky's nectar, I arched my back to feed as much of my cock into Phillipa as I could and exploded, the first rope spurting hard into her cervix, splashing against it with a power that she couldn't quite comprehend.

Philippa ceased to exist. She may have screamed, she may have thrashed, she may have bucked and writhed, she may have dug her nails into my chest hard enough to draw blood, she would never be able to remember. Pleasure was all she was able to understand, all she was able to feel, her entire world, all of existence in its infinite splendor, collapsed around her until there was nothing... there was no me, there was no her, there was no Becky... all that existed was the feeling of rope after powerful rope of thick, hot, voluminous cum splashing into her. Over and over. Again and again. Each jerking, flexing pump of my cock seemed to set off another climax, each one individually would have been the best of her life, but they seemed to add together, building and growing into something that the English language was grossly under-equipped to describe.

She had never been a religious person, but for a moment, she felt like she had touched the face of God.

I had pushed a few of the girls in my life beyond anything they had experienced before, but this was on an entirely different level. For as long as she would be alive, Philippa would be incapable of even looking at me without this moment sparking nerves in her pussy to remind her of the pleasure. Everything about her had become about the pleasure she knew she could only get from me.

No matter how much control I had over myself, even I lost track of how long that single moment lasted. The acoustic harmony of our mixed cries of ecstasy echoed around the room and my ears as Becky's spasming legs released their grip on my head. Philippa managed a few short, sharp, whole-body thrashes on my cock before collapsing to the side and sprawling out, unable to do anything more than breath. Becky flopped down next to her, rolling around a few times in a breathless, euphoric giggle. I just lay back, panting.

Amazingly, it was Philippa who spoke first, her head managing the apparently herculean task of turning to Becky. "Please..." Her voice was ragged and hoarse. "I know he's yours, but... I need... I can't go back... I ... Please."

Becky smiled, pulling herself up and slowly, tenderly kissing Philippa before answering her. "He's mine..." We both watched Philippa's crestfallen eyes for a moment. "... But I will share him with you... with some conditions."

"Name them... anything... please"

"First..." Becky leaned in to kiss her again. "...No other cock, ever! I am his slut, and now you are too. You commit completely."

"Yes... God Yes..." Philippa replied breathlessly, the first glimmers of hope glowing in her eyes. "...absolutely."

"Second... Nothing changes when it's just us, but when he is here, He is mine first" the pointed look Becky gave her lover couldn't be confused, nor could the unspoken rule behind its meaning. "Which means you are second."

Philippa paused for a moment. It was a conflict I could see in her mind, but we all knew that there was no way she was backing out now. "He is... yours first."

I know what you're thinking, I could have stepped in here at any point to lay down rules of my own. But I have already established I was an asshole, and having two girls negotiate over having me was doing wonders for my rapidly inflating ego and I was feeling more than a little smug.

"Third..." Becky's eyes sparkled a little, the mischief dancing behind them. Philippa groaned, her legs clamping together in a wave of sexual frustration. Becky reached a hand down and pushed her legs back open. "... I want his cum back." She winked and slid down Philippas body as another deep moan fell from the lips of the prone brunette.

Submission, I was quickly learning, was all in the mind. Many people, myself included before this point, would have seen the act of Becky sucking my cum out of Philippas well fucked and still convulsing pussy as a position of pure submission, being made to clean her lover. But in the minds of both women, it was quite the opposite. Becky wasn't cleaning Phillipa, she was reclaiming my seed. She had seen, as I had, the effect that being filled had had on the brunette, she had watched the explosive orgasm and tracked the glow of sensation as she took all of me. She had heard the frantic cries give way to deep, guttural moans, then the moans drop down to low, satisfied purrs as the warmth of my load filled and consumed her. But that cum belonged to Becky, it was hers to do with as she wished. She had let her lover feel it, let her relish in it; she had given her the briefest, teasing glimpse of what Becky would get to feel regularly. She had loaned out the pleasure of it and was now taking it back. Philippa, steel reeling from an orgasm of monumental scale, rejoiced in the feeling of Becky's tongue, then felt her heart sink at the understanding of its meaning and shattered completely at the realization of its truth.

* * * * * * * * * *

An hour later, I was home.

I had left the girls in each other's arms, their clits grinding sensually into each other as, with the realization that I didn't have time to join them for more fun dawned on them, they turned their amorous intentions on each other. I had left after giving them both a deep, passionate kiss, tasting Becky's juices on Philippa's lips and Philippa's pleasure on Becky's, chuckling to myself as Philippa had instantly reasserted her dominance over my blonde nurse, throwing her onto her back and promptly sitting on her face, grinding into it so hard that I wouldn't be surprised if Becky chipped a tooth or broken a nose. Things, after all, were no different to the way they always had been now that I was leaving. The pair of them had burst into uncontrollable fits of giggles when I climbed off the bed and promptly slipped on the remnants of Philippa's squirting orgasm on the hardwood floor. I had given them both a faux scolding glare, to which they had both giggled more but added a "sorry Master" before falling back into each other's arms.

There are no words in the English language that could describe how much I wanted to stay, but - and here is the part where I continue to sound like the complete fucking idiot asshole I was back then - I had a date to get ready for.

Fuck, I'm a moron!

It would be some time before my decision to leave them that day would become one of the biggest single regrets of my entire life.

The expense of an uber home was swallowed up by my newly enhanced bank card, still something I was struggling to get used to. In the pre-Evo days, it would have taken a train and two buses to cross the city from their house to the Queen's head, a not inconsiderable amount of money - to a student - and a sizable chunk of the day to go with it. The city was many things, it was vibrant, it was attractive, it was steeped in history, it was not, however, easy to traverse. The first twenty minutes after arriving home were dedicated to a shower. Ironic, considering I was taking a shower to wash away the residue of the last one I had attempted to take. Ten minutes to get dressed, and twenty seconds to cross the hallway and hammer the shit out of Jimmy's front door.

"Dude! What the fuck?" he exclaimed as he opened it, only to be shoved aside as I stepped through the threshold.

"Funny, that's what I was going to say!"

"Ah"

"Not the greatest of starts. But do go on." I stared at my friend for a few pointed seconds before his shoulders dropped.

"Alright, look..." he said, trudging further into his apartment and slumping onto his sofa with a heavy sigh. In the lottery of apartment furniture allocation, I had lucked out with the TV, Jimmy had gotten the good couch. I couldn't decide if I should have been jealous or not, considering he used both of them far more than I did. "I suppose I owe you an explanation for bailing on you." he finished.

"Me... Phillipa... I hope there is more than one to go around."

He was quiet for a little while, his mind struggling with the apparently colossal task of reliving the events of the previous night, trying to explain, even to himself, what had happened, and working out what words to use to communicate the whole thing to me... It wasn't going well. Jimmy was often accused of having a one-track mind, and right now, that track was experiencing traffic problems.

"I couldn't do it to her." He finally said.

"I'm pretty sure she wanted you to. She was right there, white thong and a smile, I think she said." I lied about the last bit, Philippa hadn't actually said a word about Jimmy and Becky had caught on well enough not to ask.

"What?" Jimmy looked genuinely confused for just long enough to make me worry that I had misunderstood the whole thing. "Oh! No, not Philippa..." even he cringed as he heard for himself how bad those words sounded when said out loud. I just arched an eyebrow for him to continue. He sighed again and, somehow, managed to slump even deeper into the sofa. "Lori," he finally said.

There was a pause.

"I'm not following." I had given it an appropriate amount of time before saying this, and not just for effect. It wasn't even inaccurate. Even my powers couldn't help me make sense of the mess of Jimmy's thought processes.

"We hooked up last week when you were with Evie, you knew that, right?" he said slowly. I nodded. "We've been messaging all week, we met up a few times... not for fun, but, like, actual dates and stuff. I... I like her, dude... like.. Like her, like her."

The realization dawned on me; more accurately, it fell on me like a ton of bricks. He hadn't brushed Philippa off to be an asshole, he was trying to do the right thing. All of his behavior from the night before suddenly made sense, from trying to provoke a response from Charlotte and Philippa to drinking too much, to his silence in the cab. He was trying to distract himself from the feeling that he was about to cheat on someone he genuinely liked... no.. not liked. Jimmy had fallen for her.

I frowned inwardly at myself. This should not be the first I was hearing of this, Jimmy may have ended the night in a drunken, hard-to-read fog, but he certainly hadn't started it that way, and I had picked up nothing. I suppose his thoughts of Lori had not concerned me, and so had been silent to my mind. As powerful as my gift was, I wasn't omnipotent.

"I told Lori about the double date before we went, she was cool with it, or at least she said she was." he went on. "But I could see it, you know? It hurt her, or bothered her, or... something. And the more the night went on, the more that look kept popping back into my head, and the more it mattered to me. Then, before I knew it, I'm in Philippa's room, a girl I would have jumped on in a heartbeat, she was literally throwing herself at me, and... all I could think was, 'I shouldn't be here'"

"Does she know?"

"I tried telling her before I left, but... She didn't want to hear it."

"I meant Lori."

"Oh." The look on his face seemed to lighten a little, almost to a smile, and the being 'entirely un-alone' that I had sensed this morning also suddenly made sense.

"Yes, I know." Lori's voice came, right on cue, as she stepped out of the bathroom, apparently having just gotten out of the shower. "Prince charming called me at... 3.45am, I think it was, inviting me over. I guess he's lucky that I decided to let him work out what he was missing instead of picking up some randomer myself."

"Hey Lori," I smiled. "Prince Charming from Shrek?" Both of them giggled like school girls. As much as it pained me to see Philippa as hurt as she had been this morning, there was no ignoring, nor denying, the look that washed over Jimmy's face as he turned to face her, nor the smile on hers as their eyes met. "And...?" I asked expectantly.

Lori padded over to the sofa, her wet, chestnut hair was wrapped in a towel on her head, one that - utterly astonishingly for Jimmy - matched the one wrapped around her wet body. She stood behind him and reached down to take the hand he had lifted up to her. She had given a brief thought to opening her towel and giving me a good look at what was underneath, it was only fair after the eyeful I had given her the previous week, but, under the circumstances, she had thought better of it. I couldn't tell which part of that process, if any, was a result of my powers. "We are..." Jimmy started, looking up at her for the right word.

"Official, babe..." she chuckled, "We are official."

Jimmy just grinned like an idiot.

"Well, I guess congratulations are in order." I chuckled back. "Drinks tonight to celebrate?"

"Oh, yes, your eagerly anticipated and epically overdue date with Olivia..." Jimmy teased.

"Another one?" Lori snorted, "Another girl on the go. How many is that now? I can't say I blame them, if my Evie wasn't so into you, I'd have probably given you a ride myself but..."

"Babe?!?" Jimmy almost choked on his own tongue before frowning playfully. "But yeah, that's a good point, actually..." he leveled a teasing stare at me. "You came over here to give me the third degree about how I treated a girl and look at what you are doing." He finished with a laugh. "Suddenly I'm the gentleman."

"Jimmy..." I said with a laugh, "...I could argue the finer points of my love life with you, but..." I stood ".. I'm not going to." I promptly walked out of the apartment, closing the door on the chuckling laughter of the other two.