All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 09'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding karaoke scene. Very impressively done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate to admit it but it was completely worth waiting for. No real shockers, a couple of surprises and a load of wonderful high notes really seemed to get placed perfectly instead of crammed into any old opening….kinda like Pete did. As always lookin forward to your next exciting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read some good stories on Literotica but I have to say this one of the best I have read. I enjoy how you built up the characters, explaining what and who and why. I'm looking forward to next installment, you are an excellent writer thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic, you build a scene amazingly well. I'll be excited to see the next chapter. Sure hope this is as you described it, "the first book." I sense an epic here, the groundwork for a whole universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy crap! What an incredibly told and very well built story. Looking forward to more. I enjoy the adult scenes, but the back story and character development has me immediately desiring more.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Brilliant. Too much sex at times for me as I want to read the story but so what, this is Literotica and that's what it's about. Unless you file it under non erotic.

Just loved Uncle Bob with the line: "Now, go find a seat while you still have a chance, and Jimmy?" He looked over at his nephew. "It's country night. You look like a twat"

So British. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story, but…Pete has become a man-whore with no scruples. No woman is safe or off limits. And all the women are fine with meaningless sex, no relationship, no promises, with no jealousy…apparently of their own accord and not from Pete’s mind control if Jeeves can be believed. Nothing but a bunch of witless enablers. In multiple sex scenes Pete says or thinks “mine”. (He has even collared Becky.) So how many women does he get to own while none of them truly own him? I realize having multiple women is a fantasy for many, if not all, heterosexual men, but it’s a turn-off for many women. I find myself skipping over the sex scenes because it doesn’t mean anything, especially not to Pete. I’m an avid Literotica reader and enjoy kinky sex scenes, but this is more than a sex romp, and the rest of the story deserves better than that. Hopefully he will experience some personal growth and make some adjustments to his blanket “ALL women want me” programming. How satisfying can it be, long-term, to know that all these women only want you because you influenced them to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5stars. This was one of the best chapters I've read on Lit. I cannot wait until c.10 is out. Hope all's well at home Nova!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is stunning and a great leap forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a masterfully written chapter.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Music A+ and one quick note

The song choices on this chapter were brilliant! I’ve met Jo Dee Messina a couple of times and really like her music (and fun fact, she’s in the music video for Cole’s song as he bartender)!

The other quick thing is that the LA overlook is the Griffith Observatory, not Geiffin Park. It used to be one of my favorite spots in LA, but in the past few years it’s been closed to the public more than half the time so tv shows and movies can shoot there. It’s become one of the most overused locations in Tinseltown!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think I’m in love with Olivia. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shit, man! The words! How do you do that?

Nzq11Nzq115 months ago

Did Olivia change to Livvy on the last page. Other than that was a brilliant read.

darussiandarussian4 months ago

Easily one of my favorite chapters on this site. Good work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story so far, disappointed in the Evie disappearance. According to the story, she was different and special and was in love and to be just dropped is bewildering!

ClearmuseClearmuse14 days ago

Great chapter, no extra drag, solid A++ all around. "Abject pleasure" only shows up once I think! (Seriously, it's a good word, let's make it more common.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 08 Previous Part
NewU Series Info