All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 10a'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I really like this and I love the way you are developing it, although I would urge slight caution at the making him appear to be so overpowered it's almost scary route as that can lead to narrative problems later, although it's always fund to watch "Hulk Smash"..

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedlyover 1 year ago

Love this story can't wit till the next installment. Keep up the amazing work

JRD66JRD66over 1 year ago

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This stuff is great!! Your storytelling is superb. Thanks for gifting us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a masterpiece thus far.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Interesting change in angle and loved the duels. Has he met his soul mate and how will the others take it? 5 from me.

stoshbstoshbover 1 year ago
Simply Awesome

This story (and not just this chapter) is a great pleasure to read. While most folks come here to Literotica to read about sex, I prefer stories that go beyond that. This series is one of my favorites and my only wish is that a published book (one that I would pay for - it’s that good). I can’t wait for the next chapter.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

This story is absolutely magical I loved it from the first couple of paragraphs so please please please keep these chapters coming. Just the way you wrote the duel was piss funny it just worked so well for the character and now we find out how he handles real love a soul mate in it’s every meaning I’m so so looking forward to the next chapters I can’t wait so get your ass in gear please mr novelist.

1Reader11Reader1over 1 year ago

I really like your writing and style. Thanks for sharing with us, and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nova, you did it again. Back to back posts that are among the best of the best on this site. I'm very much anticipating the journey ahead. 5stars.

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Excellent story..battle is very nicely portrayed...keep it up... loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhere between starting and finishing page 4 of this story, i finished Jim Butcher's _Ghost Story_, which has a mind battle VERY much like this. That's in no way a criticism -- no idea who thought of it first and in any case they're both well written.

But how can you not know that Dalek is spelled D.A.L.E.K!

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn3636over 1 year ago

As evolution occurs, what will be the next steps in intelligence? Could we begin to understand?

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

I'm almost sorry, but the more of these "unique" and "deep love feelings" occur, the more insignificant they become.

We are now at ... what number 6 or 7 with which our MC feels "deeply connected" ?

Honestly, I found the first "love scene" with the Avatar at the fire much more intense and touching than everything that came after.

Apparently there is still an overdose of too much

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

I'm almost sorry, but the more of these "unique" and "deep love feelings" occur, the more insignificant they become.

We are now at ... what number 6 or 7 with which our MC feels "deeply connected" ?

Honestly, I found the first "love scene" with the Avatar at the fire much more intense and touching than everything that came after.

Apparently there is still an overdose of too much

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueone11 months ago

I am loving this story. I’m looking forward to reading the rest. There have been few stories on Lit that have gripped me like this one. Excellent. 5*

6HourDude6HourDude5 months ago

This is so incredible! I stayed up to almost 3 am and fell asleep only because I physically couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. I want to ration it to a page a day because I truly dread the day I finishe the book! At 3 am last night I finished chapter 9, believing the story couldn’t possibly get better. And then it did!!! 10a is unbelievable. Simply an incredible story. You must be a famous writer in the “real” world, and I simply must read everything you’ve ever written, or will write in the future!

Aussie1951Aussie19513 months ago
I agree with you Charette

Great storyline BUT confusing, every woman he seems to meet is his one and only. WTF. Does this mean that he gives up his sub and guess ( the two nurses ) as well as Olivia and the others.Fuck me what an idiot if he does. More importantly Charlotte ( who I feel sorry for) is on opposing sides to Faye. You seem to be adding more and more female characters to is story as you go along but NO answers on how he’s dealing or going to deal with his relationships with these women . Clearly this guy doesn’t know what the hell he doing..

ClearmuseClearmuse13 days ago

Enjoying the story.

Still fairly Mary Sueperman, and every relationship being the best thing that ever happened makes each one a little less special. Could be fine if they were all great but different, but they each seem like they should supercede all previous ones. Evelyn's felt like that, apparently she's barely worth mentioning these days. Instant unique emotional connection reduced to "experiment". Forming a sub harem with Becky and Philipa could have been a huge start to something, but feels almost irrelevant now.

ClearmuseClearmuse13 days ago

Also slightly worried Faye could end up as a plot device, given the speed she's brought in without really getting to know her, just being told she's ultra important. Gonna be sad if she's killed off too spur the main character, but not because she's someone I know and love. Rather because it was her reason for existing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 26th April 2024 Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be a little break for my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 09 Previous Part
NewU Series Info