NewU Pt. 10a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be continued...

********

Yup, as you may have guessed from the name of this chapter, this is the end of NewU pt10... (a)

That's right, there is still a lot more to get through and still so much more for our hapless hero to experience on this auspicious evening. But with a desire to keep to some sort of schedule, not to mention a vague attempt to keep my chapters at a roughly consistent size. I have decided to split this one into two parts in order to tell the story properly.

As I have mentioned before, this is the first chapter in what we can call the second 'book' of the NewU series and the story will be taking a very different path than it has done before now. But more about that will be revealed in the final part of this chapter. Those of you who have left comments applauding the story-over-sex qualities of my work will not be disappointed and many of the small, seemingly insignificant details that have been given throughout the first book will start to become more important.

It is a journey I am very much looking forward to taking you on.

As always, please feel free to leave your comments on the story, us authors do thrive on feedback.

Thank you all for your continued support of the NewU series. It would never have survived its infancy without you and I can only hope you continue to enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Lit has the best and most supportive reader's community that I know of. You are all awesome.

Nova.