All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 15'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent buildup. Please keep it going.

stoshbstoshbover 1 year ago
Awesome As Usual

This series is keeping me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the release of the next chapter. It is extremely well written (as is all of Nova’s (a.k.a. TheNovalist)). I’d recommend this author to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This just gets more confusing as things move along. I hope realizing that his bonded love is sort of alive kinda doesn’t distract his rage because that was about all he had going for him. He is sometimes just too friendly and logical while choosing to try and talk things out instead of fighting and with people like these, that only gets you killed faster. Excellent job as always and I look forward to your next chapter…as always. 😏

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Oh this is hosting up quickly who to trust ? I hope Pete goes in fists flying when he finds the first conclave traitor smashes his/her mind to bits whilst ripping out who else is a traitor. I’m really happy Fiona is still there to help Pete and show him the love he deserves after living threw his horrible family I just hope he finds another to bond with eventually.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent, love how it's moving forward but ever special slowly and with twists and turns everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story! Liking the twists and turns.

The only thing bothering me is still the weird blend of Americanisms and Britishness. “Bills” and “diner” just aren’t words we use over here, as an example. Equally, I don’t know if you’re British or not, but the vast majority of restaurants I’ve ever been in involve you paying without ever leaving the table: it’s tipping that isn’t common practice, because we actually pay proper wages ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i dont throw this around lightly: this needs to be a pornhwa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must say you really have me at this point. I have idea where things are going next but cannot wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should publish this. A guy named Elliott Kay made the jump from this site to publishing his stuff on Smashwords and then Amazon. You could too. I think it could use some polish, but you're doing some great sci-fi here. I would spend money on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this series and am waiting to see where you take it - you have foreshadowed a number of thing ie the wind in this city and a number of other items - really looking forward to seeing it come together.

6HourDude6HourDude4 months ago

I’m still just so heartbroken over Faye! I was so happy for him when he met her. Not even one night to physically consummate their bond, at least not yet, and never while both were alive... but the fact that I feel so much for the characters is I must admit, testimony to how well drawn they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be a little break for my vacay. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 16 Next Part
NewU Pt. 14 Previous Part
NewU Series Info