All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 17'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sorry to hear about Ames. RIP... and thank you both...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aside from everything else I have to admit that Faye really grows on a person. She always makes me laugh with her raw unbridled and usually sexual statements. It’s a pity she didn’t live because I think she would have been even more sexually unfiltered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My condolences for your loss. It's death, honestly I have no idea what to say to that, never have. Hope you Will eventually adjust. She sounded like a person that there never seem to be enough of.

Sincere regards.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

OMG, what's going on with Faye? Or is she projecting Pete's thoughts? Another excellent instalment, trying to remember what if any significance 1888 had. Just waiting for the next one. 5⛤ again

Truly sorry to hear about your friend and mentor, Ames. Whatever she did for you must have been very good as you obviously had the skills to be a great writer, maybe she polished those skills to be what they are now.

Have a great holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to admit that at this point in the story I have absolutely no idea where you're going next...but I want to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This book should be on an NYT list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point, I need a list of characters to remember who is who. This has grown quite a bit. Still enjoying it though, even with the guesswork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wooo! More NewU! Keep it up dude :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great end to the chapter! LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t get enough of Pete when he gets very angry. He makes me cheer and I feel it in my chest and it is wonderful. Please continue doing what you do because you do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My condolences as well, hope you can find joy in all hapy memories!

As to the story: this should be published in a series of books. It's that good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 18 Next Part
NewU Pt. 16 Previous Part
NewU Series Info