NewU Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona nodded softly before turning back to me. "Uri told us about your investigation. If there is anything either of us can do to help, just ask. We will do what we can."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," I nodded.

Jerry offered his hand to me, and I shook it before Fiona wrapped me up in a hug. "Thank you, Pete. The Archon may not have said it, but you have done us a great service today. It won't be forgotten. You are making a lot of friends you don't know exist yet, but you will when it matters."

Not knowing what to say to that, but going off on another tirade about Thomas didn't seem productive. I just smiled and gave her a soft squeeze. "I'll see you both soon."

"And under better circumstances, hopefully." Jerry smiled as he opened the door and led Sterling out, with Fiona following after giving me another look and a soft smile. I watched them get to the stairs and then closed the door behind them, leaning my back against it and taking another deep breath.

"She wants to fuck you," Faye's voice giggled inside my head. "You should definitely fuck her. I bet she's HOT in the sack!"

"Urgh, really? After everything that has happened today, that is what you lead with?"

"Hey, you're pissed off. Everyone knows there is nothing better than good old-fashioned angry sex! Take it out on her pussy. I bet she'd love that!"

I was about to answer when the door knocked again. I pulled myself to my feet with a groan, checked who was on the other side, frowned, and opened the door.

Philippa looked up at me with an expression of something between a deer caught in headlights and pure, unbridled lust. "I need you!" she said simply, her chest rising and falling heavily.

"Holy fucking shit!" Faye shrieked. I could almost see her bouncing up and down with excitement. "Do it! fuck her! Take her! Screw her! Fuck her brains out! I swear to Christ, if you don't drag her in here and take all this anger out on her pussy, I am taking over your body and doing it for yah!"

I stepped aside and let her in.

********

For Ames.