All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 25'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 1 year ago

hope we get the next section soon. This was a good filler

Teacher44Teacher44about 1 year ago

So glad to read this. I hope all is well with you and I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been waiting for this, great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Took this one a bit of time. This story has me hooked. Loving it!

Keep it up! Well done

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 year ago

Please don’t make us wait this long for your chapters. I know you’ve to give them to your Patreon customers first but remember the skint little guy please 😂.

Oh p.s. that was a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank goodness you're back! I had begun to despair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for coming back, Nova. I was worried. This story is absolutely top-notch and I look forwards to more. Best regards to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ynchjimabout 4 hours ago

Please don’t make us wait so long for the next installment. That was a great chapter. You have had me hooked from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Pete is finding the road back to his humanity. It wasn't looking too good for him there for a while. I hope to see the next chapter sooner.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker12 months ago

I love the way Mary and her family were handled and look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad to see you're back. I hope that means life is good for you. This is a very enjoyable story so please continue it. :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I found your story today and after reading the parts 1 to 25 throughout the day I can just say that I love it. Thank you, epic story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So glad you’re back! This was an excellent chapter!

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Welcome back. Another great instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love it

Keep goin

OCafuneOCafune12 months ago

Oh you made us wait a long long time. Good going

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great read. I enjoyed it all and hope you continue the story.

XDiversityXDiversity11 months ago

I'm losing my enthusiasm for this. I don't want disney, but I also don't want a group of survivors so beaten and tormented that the rest of their lives are haunted, either. Beginning to feel sophomoric, if I'm honest. Faye's death was cheap, almost gratuitous. Becky's also seem difficult to accept. Mr superpowers couldn't shield her or simply send the bomb flying? They seem stupedously unreliable at times.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I notice you've added many additional chapters on your patreon page that are more than a month old and haven't been crossposted here. If you expect additional support there, you need to continue posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 26 Next Part
NewU Pt. 24 Previous Part
NewU Series Info