All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 38'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DucatastiDucatastiabout 1 month ago

Epic and brilliant, let the havoc begin!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Brilliant, a long build up and now we have to wait. But what a final paragraph. 5⛤

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 month ago

Amazing stuff - really good chapter.

Can't wait to read how this fight goes :)

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmabout 1 month ago

Cry Havoc and release the Dogs of War.

Can't wait to read more

Bushwhacker55Bushwhacker55about 1 month ago

Absolutely love it!!! Great storyline. I can’t wait for the next chapter! Please hurry with it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only thing missing is the ten stars rating button: in other words excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely outstanding!!

1Sam20231Sam2023about 1 month ago

What Ducatasti said. Brilliant

RickJavicRickJavicabout 1 month ago

You are an amazing storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope to the return of the giant mole wearing goggles in this battle.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 1 month ago

Was too short for me. I have been waiting for the end of this fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is one of the very best series. Every day I go and look to see if another chapter has been added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was incredibly brilliant on a magnitude that I doubt will be even close to equaled. That last epic scene is one of those moments where you can feel the energy. It’s is the same feeling at a live concert for a favorite group, in a movie theater when the hero goes to take out the enemy and those things always have a crowd of people that seems to be feeding that feeling and yet here I sit all alone and I had that same feeling as being in a place with hundreds to thousands of people all adding to that energy that you managed to draw just from me with the goosebumps and the energetic high and it is totally and completely awesome. I never thought that could happen from reading a story even though I have felt strong emotions that brought me to tears while requiring me to take a break for a few days to regroup before continuing the story and yet this was stronger than even that. I look forward to the future where I reread this unbelievably epic tale that has grown over time to the point that when I look back to the beginnings of this literary journey, there was no inkling that it would grow into what it has currently become which in my mind makes you one damn fine author with seriously impressive skills and talent. Now let’s see some serious destruction and death on scales that have not been scene as of yet!

Frank N. Stein

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As per usual . outstanding.

By far this is your best series in the list of your stories this chapter reinforces that in my opinion.

In my selfishness I anxiously await the next installment.

- DK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant. Swift and Orwell.

Plesse do not take long for the next installment.

Thanks.

Anonymous One

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 month ago

Now that was a brilliant chapter and I can hardly wait for the next one. Thank you so much for the effort you put into your work please keep it up.

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 month ago

Oh and that last scean where uri appears is exactly like the end of marvels endgame with captain america saying the mortal phrase AVENGERS ASSEMBLE.

kstrongkstrongabout 1 month ago

Wonderful installment of a great story. And once again, you have solidified your place in my mind as my favorite author with the banter between Jeeves and Pete in the last page. That was just hilarious at exactly the right point in the sequence.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 1 month ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhh noooooo damn cliffhanger , goddam pesky welsh #*#**

Great as awaya lol so new chapter next week yeah lol ;)

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 month ago

Excellent. Keep 'em coming.

ShapachanShapachanabout 1 month ago

HELLFIRE upon them!!

Shapachan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great chapter in a great story. And so it has all come to this...

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

What a fun ride. You have me hooked :-)

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

More like this, in length lol

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusje13 days ago

I am so hooked! Most people dont even know history, so having no knowledge on the Praetorians takes this deeper! I like the unfolding of history, combined with modern and even magical warfare! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Fantastic, though I think I have picked up on a couple of continuity errors.

1. Marco has been aware of Toussant being a double agent for Pete from the beginning of Toussant's mission, so why has he not informed any Praetorian's of this fact? They operate in cells, but that does not mean that Marco cannot give this simple message to his superiors. Doesn't really make sense to me that Tiberius and others would not have been made aware of this and stopped him getting into the Ukrainian compound.

2. When Pete absorbed Sterling's energy it was stated that because Sterling had been absorbing other Evo's for centuries his well held about 5 times the energy of Uri, as far as I recall. However this chapter seems to state the complete opposite, because absorbing Sterlings power gave Pete an additional power plant, but Uri's gave him four additional power plants, meaning Uri should have given Pete about 4 times the energy that Sterling did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 39 Next Part
NewU Pt. 37 Previous Part
NewU Series Info