All Comments on 'Next!'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Nice story, thanks!

AgenaAgenaover 15 years ago
Impressive

A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Story!

Loved it and the ending!

ProfWriterProfWriterover 15 years ago
Good, good, good!

Well crafted. Nice flow. It moved along nicely and smoothly. I enjoyed the theme and the premise. If I were younger I would try it myself. Come to think of it, I'm going to try it anyway. PW

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
WOW a prefect fabulous well written story

wow... one of the BEST stories I have ever read here...I am stunned. Its prefect in its plot its consistency it subtle man woman message / perspective...

stunning ... Bravo....

kilcannonkilcannonover 15 years ago
a toast to the master....

well written!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
A very nice story

don't know if I prescribe to your next theory but it's an interesting thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Only one word for it

FANTASTIC

cageyteecageyteeover 15 years ago
Man . . . I have got to get back

to reading more of your stuff!!!!!

whymightiwhymightiover 15 years ago
You don't disappoint!

Sir Semega another hit...a very real story, well writen, read & enjoyed...Thanks.

wanderer47wanderer47over 15 years ago
Can I give it a "6"?

Fantastic primer on relationships. There's a lot, lot more involved, but you can't lose by being confident and going out on that limb. Great writing style and weaving a universal tale.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Very entertaining

A few typos and grammatical oopsies but overall, a superb fiction. Thank you!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 15 years ago
Kudos for an intersting tale

All in all, a useful primer on how to make it as much about taking charge of your own happiness, and taking a bit of the load off of the woman in the relationship and vice versa. The more you have to prove your love by suffering along with your mate, the more of a drag it is for everyone involved. "Next" resolves that completely.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
It sounds like a dream come true

This is sort of out the how to do it books of the last half century! I am surprised that he told the wife and daughter about his deviousness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

this is 100% amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

AN INTERESTING STORY, AND ONE THAT OTHERS CAN LEARN FROM.

THE HIDDEN PERCEPTIONS, WE PICK UP, AT LEVELS THAT ARE A DIFFERENT FLAVOR OF CONSCIOUSNESS, AS OUR AURAS MERGE, ARE TRUE BEYOND WHAT MOST CAN BELIEVE OR ACCEPT.

WE ARE INCREDIBLY POWERFUL EN-SOULED BEINGS, WHICH THE MAJORITY NEVER REALIZE ACROSS THEIR MANY LIFESTREAMS , SADLY.

SENSUALGUY144

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Well done...

I was feeling really lost when I read this story. The advise about being responsible for one's own happiness and deserving to be appreciated for the man I am really hit a nerve. I see the light! I believe this story has changed my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very nice..really enjoyed reading this one.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nothing makes mommy look like a whore more than telling the kids she banged daddy on their first real date without knowing his name yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

The advice given in this story have a lot of logic and it follows along the same line what surveys and articles on women's attitudes. They want confident men who are happy and like to tease.

I like the way to structured this story with the ending. I am pretty sure the couple did not tell the kids about their first sex night but did with everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!

And so true...No one enjoys an overly needy person that is not happy and confident in most things. Events do not control your life....you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The End

The ending made the story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best!

Thanks for the nice piece of clarity about human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I spent the entire story wondering how this fit in the romance category. And then it did. Awesome.

mabemabeabout 11 years ago
Amazing

You kept me guessing all of the way!

skyink93skyink93almost 11 years ago
Elegant writing...

What a great, smooth writing style. And the best part it could be a "How to be a player, without being a douche!" Guide to dating, or finding a worthy significant other AND being worthy of them...

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THIS STORY SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING

and the good DRs Peale and Spock wished they could have used it in their books and teachings, TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
It was good to read a story of yours that was not so dark.

A welcome break (this does not mean that your other stories are not a good read).

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 09/25/11 re: whore

"Nothing makes mommy look like a whore more than telling the kids she banged daddy on their first real date without knowing his name yet."

LOL, I never really thought of that take on the story.

But in the story Carol didn't charge him for the sex so wouldn't that just make her a common Slut? ;)

Morgan DeWolfe

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
*smacking my head*

Damn, why didn't someone show this to me thirty years ago, when I was 22, and about to enter into four of the worst years of my life? I now refer to that woman as She Who Shall Remain Nameless. Young and stupid, and shy and introspective, I was, and should have been screaming "NEXT!"

Take heed, young men, of the advice in this story. For though it is wrapped up into a nicely romantic ending--very prettily written, too, I might add--it is full of solid wisdom on how to avoid the woman who will Drag You to Hell. And maybe find one who will make you feel as if you've made it into Shangri-La. Not too surprisingly, much of the sage words here can translate into your relationships with fellow workers, friends, and family. Males included. Er, I mean, bros.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read

That was an excellent read. Philosophy and good natured fun a good mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this story because I believe it to be so true....

5sssss

bill

LalawmanLalawmanover 7 years ago
Really great read

Like another commenter, I wish someone had given me this knowledge 30 years ago.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
one of the best

Like everybody else, I only wish I knew this when I was young. I 'm wise enough now (old) to know that to a level the teachings in this story are so true. Thanks for reminding me of the things that I now do almost unconsciously when teasing women.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Keep telling yourself this is true

But make sure you never let people get close to you or know who you really are. I am sure that is the secret to happiness.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Really enjoyable

This was an innovative and creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best

I read erotic stories to understand real life.Yet,none have been as inspiring,as awesome and sweet as this story.Well done sirsemega!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

One of the BEST I've read on Literotica.😎

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Hahaha!

Really had fun with this one! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speechless

Simply Amazing !!!

One of the best read ever !!!

Thanks for the tip btw . Will never forget it .

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Finally! Something Truly Original

Originality is not a common characteristic in these stories. This one is from left field yet very logical. I actually began thinking of my life in the context of the "Next" phiIosophy. I smiled through the whole story. Light but interesting. A very rare 5 star from me.

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Nice catch

"Nothing makes mommy look like a whore more than telling the kids she banged daddy on their first real date without knowing his name yet" - anon, 2011

Haha! something for when they're about to shack up with someone, perhaps :p to be fair he was literally just as bad. "And that, kids, is how you were conceived" would have been the cherry topping ( if a bit too silly ).

That was fun, and did give me a reminder about a few things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

This story was delightful and the writing was flawless.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Loved this

Another great story! Every story I read from you I learn something. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BULLSHIT?

I suppose there are useful parts to his "next" and its accompanying ideology. A lot of commenters like it.

But I wonder about whether it is ALL valid.

Especially if you try to make it apply to all women.

One thing I have learned by my old age,

is that people are so different.

(This was partly realized through reading the widely varying/disagreeing comments on Literotica. For one small example, I came to realize that many storytellers/commenters like a woman to have red hair. I had assumed red hair to be a liability.)

While there are probably women attracted to the one-size-fits-all ideal guy espoused in this story, I suspect there are others who like the shy guy or some other traits which do not fit the model set forth here.

But it was well-written and interesting.

And entertainment is what I go to Literotica for.

So,

⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story and so very clever.I hope some readers will apply the lessons in the tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Indeed a lot of pop-psychology. I get the stuff about not being taken for granted or a comforting acceptance of a spouse's insecurity. But the rest? Meh. To each their own I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best. Five stars, a rarity from me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your best story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't know about his philosophy, but the plot and the story are great! More than worth the read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous