Next Door

Story Info
Trent learns a thing or two about aged women.
6.8k words
4.49
9.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

My mother and I first met Sally the day after she had moved into the house next door. Being 'good neighbors' we went and welcomed her to the block. Inviting us in, Sally offered coffee and tea, which I jumped on trying to earn some quick politeness points. I must confess that my mom is actually pretty hot, but now she will definitely have company in the milf category.

Sally had been unpacking when we went over, so she was dressed down for comfort. Her wardrobe consisted of some sweat pants and a light top reminiscent of Jennifer Beals Flashdance look.

Even in her house work attire, Sally still had an elegant vibe to her. She had thick black hair that cascaded over her shoulder and flowed down her front covering her very generous breasts. Her short shirt exposed a very tight midriff of which not a single flaw. Noticing, as she went for the drinks that she also had a very nice ass that I instantly started looking forward to the day that I may catch a peek of her at her pool.

Sally's new house was one that I was intimately familiar with as the family that had just moved out had been living there for several years. I had grown up with the kids in that family and have spent about as much time in that house as I did my own.

The mother and father were both products of the sixties, therefore their décor was something to be of acquired taste. Every hallway and room entrance was separated by a wall of hanging beads and every wall had a mirror of some sort. The mom loved mirror's and always said that mirrors make a room feel larger.

At one point they determined that they could do something useful with a living room window that opened up to the area between their house and mine. There was really nothing to look at, out the window, other than the hedgerow that separated our houses. So what did they do, they had mirrored windows put in that frame. From inside the house on a bright sunny day you can somewhat see through the mirrored reflection, but the hedgerow that separates our two houses acts like a monotone background which kind of cancelled out its slightly transparent effect, making it look solid. Opposing Sally's window is the side door from our pantry to my backyard. Again, I am greeted by the same hedgerow.

Sally was very mild mannered with a strong aura of class to her. She explained that her husband's job kept them apart more often than together. Of course with my father gone from the picture for the last 15 years, my mom and Sally started talking about the loneliness. I was patiently sitting there thinking how uninterested I was listening to two middle aged women having an Oprah/Dr. Phil conversation.

At the time, I was acting like a boy with my bored attitude, instead of acting like a man, and thinking that, here were two hot milf's talking about how little dick ether get. They were talking to each other as if I was just another pillow cushion sitting on the couch.

It was only later that evening, before I had realized what they were talking about. Of course when that eureka moment happened, my mind instantly started to shoot images of a sexed up horny Sally. In hind-sight, it was a good thing that I wasn't paying attention, as when it did dawn on me and I visualized her, it only took about 30 seconds before the front of my pants grew a new ridgeline. Needless to say, that night ended with me coercing a huge load all over my chest and chin.

One evening, a few months after Sally had moved in, I had barbecued for mom and myself before she had to be at her night shift at the hospital. As for myself, I was super busy with my second year of college and didn't really have much time to have a life of my own. Basically, most evenings if I am not in a class I am at home alone to study in peaceful quietness.

It had become night by the time my mother left and I was settled in to study for a final that was coming up before the Christmas break. It was dead quiet in my living room where I was studying when I heard a pair of car doors close. Wondering if someone had pulled into my driveway, I pulled the curtain back a little to discover that the car was not in my driveway but next door at Sally's. There were two people that I saw just before the front door swung open and they disappeared inside.

I had met the mister twice before and recognized that the man that just accompanied Sally into her house was not her husband. Being of rational mind, I told myself that he could be anybody and that I had no reason to assume that Sally was cheating on her husband. I cleared the thought from my mind as I went back to my studies.

About twenty minutes had passed when I started to dig around in my backpack for a particular book before I remembered that I had been reading it while barbecuing and left it on the patio counter.

In the winter the leaves on the hedgerow thin out and you can easily see through twisted vines. Even though it was winter, the winters are relatively mild compared to other places and this day was a perfect day to barbecue.

Making my way through the dark pantry, I reached for the door and casually opened it. As if I had just walked straight into a three headed alien, I stopped dead in my tracks and felt my jaw freely fall open.

I was apparently wrong about the innocence of the company Sally had returned home with. Directly in front of me, I can see straight through the hedges and into Sally's lit living room. What I saw was a naked man on all fours with his ass aimed right at me. Rising from either side of his head were two very long legs pointing up in a 'V' shape like a set of TV antennas. With nothing but his ass to look at, I patiently waited in anticipation for the first time to see the body that I have dumped many loads fantasizing about.

I would have liked to have gotten closer by going to the hedgerow, but I knew that if I stepped one foot outside the door, that the motion sensor would kick the patio light on. It was a very bright flood light that would have instantly illuminated me, making me visible, even through the mirrored window. From inside the threshold of my door I am still slightly illuminated from the street lights in front of the house's but not nearly enough to be seen through the hedges and a two-way mirror. I sure as hell wanted to see as much as I could but that motion light would be an instant show stopper, so the pantry is where I stayed.

The rising of my dick was becoming uncomfortable in my pants, but until I have something more than just a guy's ass to look at, that is exactly where it would stay. Fortunately, there started to be indicators that the time wasn't too far away.

Hanging like two walnuts and a banana, I can see that they are starting to jump and bounce around in conjunction with the woman's legs kicking as she was obviously on the verge of flooding his face with her sweet nectar.

It wasn't but a moment later that the woman's legs wrapped themselves around his neck, putting the man into a headlock. She thrusted her hips upward from the ottoman while holding the man's face to her crotch. They held that position for almost thirty seconds before the woman dropped her body, taking the man's face with it.

Slowly she released his head from her grasp, and in unison, exchanged positions. I was unable to see her sink her mouth onto his cock, but what I could see was one of the hottest asses displaying its juiced up clam for me to gaze upon.

This, of course, had been what I was waiting for. And with that, I quickly unsheathed my sword and hastily stroked it, until it exploded, sending thick ropes of my cum through the air. I didn't stick around to watch them finish, but within ten minutes, I heard his car door close, followed by his pulling away.

It had become normal and routine to see Sally return home with a different guy each time. The one thing that I had noticed was that whenever she brought a guy home to have sex, they always did it in the living room, in front of the big window mirror. I had figured that she either liked watching herself having sex and/or she didn't want to have sex in her bed with anyone other than her husband. Whatever the reason, I didn't care much as I was a side benefactor to her reasons.

This night would be no different.

Now that I am in a concentrated bliss as my fist works diligently to coax my balls to release its booty, I never noticed the cat that happened to be walking along the hedgerow. Stroking faster, I was staring into her eyes while she seemingly did the same to me.

As my pumping speed increased, it seemed that Sally's grinding on the thick tool also increased. It was as if she was trying to keep pace with me, or was it the other way around

and I was unconsciously trying to keep pace with her. It didn't make a difference as I was fixing to blow a nut regardless.

That would have been the plan had it not been for the fucken cat that tripped the motion sensor. The chain of quick events that followed happened like this; Bright light comes on, I freeze, Sally still staring back at me with her "OH" face, now cracking a big smile.

"Oh fuck," I said to myself as I quickly turned and disappeared into the safety of the house. By the time I made it to my living room and sat on the couch, my previously ready to explode cock was now a flaccid noodle, resting peacefully on my thigh with a stream of precum beginning to pool.

I may have just been busted masturbating while voyeuring my neighbor, or did I get lucky and Sally not notice through the hedgerow. The initial excitement of getting caught soon gave way to the future unknown ramifications of what getting caught may bring. How was I ever going to be able to face her the same way from now on, I thought to myself.

Barely five minutes had passed when my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a single car door closing followed by the same car leaving. Not only had I possibly gotten caught masturbating but now it appears that I may have also prematurely put an end to Sally's evening as well.

Again, another five minutes had passed since her friend had pulled away when my deep thoughts and silence was broken by a knock at the front door. What the fuck, I thought to myself knowing that there was only one person that it could be.

Looking through the peephole, my hunch was correct. It was Sally, standing there in pajamas with a robe loosely hanging on her. Well if this is going to happen, better to get it out of the way now before she has a chance to talk to my mom or anything else.

Still trembling, I reached for the doorknob and slowly pulled the door open.

"Good evening Trent, how are you, is your mom home?" Sally quickly said.

"No she's at work tonight, she won't be home until tomorrow morning, is there anything that I can help you with?" I replied.

"Would you mind if I came in for a minute? I just need to talk to someone and I am alone at home." she continued.

Her demeanor was of one who never saw me in the pantry door, so I instantly changed mine. Not sure if I had or hadn't been caught, I tried to play cool.

"Sure, c'mon in, have a seat and I am good, thank you. I was just about to take a break from my studies anyway. Maybe I could be of some help," I said as if nothing strange had just taken place.

"Thank you," she replied as she entered the living room taking a seat on the couch. "Maybe I should wait so I can talk to your mother, it's pretty personal and intimate. Definitely girl talk, if you know what I mean."

Remembering my mistake from the first time Sally and my mom had met, I Jokingly said "oh great, another Oprah/Dr. Phil conversation." This time I was going to pay attention to this horny milf. It was complete bullshit but I jokingly told her that I was mature and wouldn't take any offense to her letting whatever off her chest that she needed. I wished it was her robe, I thought, as it was appearing more that I had dodged a bullet in the pantry.

After a quick chuckle Sally sat silent for a few more seconds before responding with "Well, I guess it will be alright, right now I feel that I can talk to you about almost anything."

At this point I had concluded that she hadn't seen me and that she may be wanting to talk about something totally different. Now that I felt like I was in the clear, all I saw of the woman in front of me was the woman that I was just watching getting her pussy smashed. I began to feel bad that this woman was here for an understanding ear yet I was feeling my erection returning as I ogled her sexiness.

"Maybe it would help if you offered me a drink," Sally asserted.

"Oh shit, my bad. I'm not being very hospitable, I'm Sorry. Sit tight and I will grab a bottle of wine from the rack." I said as I jumped up and headed for the kitchen. Grabbing the wine and accessories I quickly headed back to the living room. I felt lucky to have accomplished this task while maintaining the concealment of my now rock hard dick.

Sitting in the chair at the end of the couch I popped the cork and proceeded to pour the wine. "Alright, how's that?" I asked, handing Sally a glass. She took the glass and swirled it before replying with a 'Perfect' sign from her fingers. "Go ahead and start dumping whenever you would like, I'm all ears."

"Don't say I didn't warn you," she chuckled.

"Noted, now go ahead and give me your best shot," I quickly shot back.

"Ok then, here we go." Sally paused briefly to take a gulp of wine before continuing. "Let me start with; you know my husband is gone a lot, correct? Well, let's just say that we have an understanding, an arrangement."

Wow, where the hell did that come from? Worse, where the hell is this going? "Ok!" was the best my brain could muster at that moment.

"The arrangement is that while he is gone on extended trips we can both have one night stands. We don't date, as we don't want feelings to build, but a one night stand is acceptable for both of us."

I had already convinced myself that I hadn't been caught and was lost in my mental undressing of her. I was totally not paying attention to anything she was saying as I watched her lips move. I just kept imagining those lips sliding up and down my shaft. If I was actually listening to her I would have picked up on the fact that what she was talking about was indeed the fact that I had been caught spying on her.

"My husband and I are totally committed to each other and neither of us are the slightest bit jealous. When it comes to sex, we are very open about it and wouldn't want to deprive the other of those pleasures just because we are separated from each other. Trent, are you still with me? This isn't going to make you uncomfortable to talk about, is it?" She said as she noticed the obvious blank look on my face.

I snapped too and replied, "no, you're good, I'm just following along waiting to see if there is anything that I would be able to help with. As of right now, mom would probably be the better advice giver on this stuff but please keep going, there may be something else that I could help with."

Of course I was completely full of shit, I hadn't heard anything before she said my name. I still had a solid rod on my pants, and being that I was so close to release before the whole light situation happened, my balls were also beginning to tighten up. Now to top it off, when Sally reached for her wine glass, her robe slightly opened, giving me ample cleavage view. Intentional or not, my eyes were now affixed to the flesh that was on display.

Sally began talking again but all I was hearing was blah blah blah yada yada yada. I couldn't tell you what she was saying but out of the blue, she reached up and pulled her robe open, exposing her wonderful thirty-six year old mounds. My eyes flung open wide as my mind raced to find some form of reality.

"You're burning a hole through my robe with your stare. Go ahead and look, it's not like you haven't seen them before." Sally threw that stunner at me before I could react.

"Huh what, wait, what?" I stammered at what this revelation implied. "What are you talking about?"

Closing her robe again she replied with, "that's what I have been trying to talk to you about, but it's like you're in la la land."

Oh shit, she had seen me in the doorway. An overflow of anxiety rushed through me rendering me speechless. Now in idiot mode, I begin to think that maybe she only saw me in retreat. Guilty of voyeurism, yes, but did she see enough to know that I was standing there stroking my cock.

My lips found a way to talk even though my mouth had just turned dry. " Well you have my complete attention now."

Again taking another drink of her wine, she this time finished the glass. Setting it back on the coffee table she began her explanation.

"Well let me start with an apology. It was careless and irresponsible of me to allow this to happen. I should have been the responsible adult and stopped after the first time."

The first time, what does she mean 'the first time'? I don't know what she is talking about, tonight was the first time that I would have been seen. So again, what the fuck does she mean 'the first time.'

I was honestly not prepared for the bombshell that she was about to drop on me. "I don't understand, and what do you mean 'the first time'?"

"Yes Trent, the first time I watched you." Sally said as she slid over the seat cushion coming to rest at the arm of the couch closest to me. "You see Trent, last month around Thanksgiving, my husband and I had that hideous mirror taken out of the living room and replaced with a normal tinted window. You and your mother were out of town. So, you wouldn't have seen the work being done."

Feeling like the bumbling fool I was, I asked "what about your date tonight?"

"To be honest, a lot of the time, it is the thought of what I am doing to you that gets me off. Tonight, for a split second, I was able to see you and all your young glory on display. At that moment, I decided that it was you that I really wanted to be with. We stopped and I sent him on his way."

Seeing my discomfort as I sat completely erect in the chair with my fingers all but tearing through the leather arm rests, Sally asked if I could pour her another glass of wine. It was a welcome distraction as I peeled my fingers from the leather.

It is ironic that we are essentially talking about me stroking my cock while watching her fuck, yet my cock has been absent from my mind for the last few minutes. That was to be short lived though. As I began to lean forward, I felt my amazingly still hard cock slide to the side creating a slight shudder through my body.

I realized that as I sat there listening to Sally, my dick was slowly oozing precum. It was now very apparent to me that under my jeans was a pool of slippery fluid on which my cock slid around on.

With the horror of what Sally was telling me, It was totally overshadowed by the horror that too much movement may now send my super sensitive groin over the top.

As I reached for the bottle I concentrated on how I moved, very slow and focused. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't only my sense of touch that was heightened. All of my senses were in overdrive.

Leaning towards the table caused my head to be closer to Sally's legs. My heightened sense of smell started to detect an aroma in the air. With the location of my face, I quickly realized that I was inhaling the musky scent of Sally's freshly used womanhood.

Unbelievably, that first whiff was all that was needed to start the gears of an orgasm. Petrified, I struggled with how I was going to get out of this. I knew not when it was going to happen, but that it was going to happen nonetheless. Of course I sure as hell couldn't just calmly sit there with an exploding dick in my pants.

With no trouble appearing nervous, I formulated a quick plan. Quickly reaching for Sally's glass, I tilted the bottle over the glass and used the shakiness of my hand to 'accidently' spill some of the wine on the coffee table.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers
12