Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words 'oh shit' leaving my mouth had two meanings, the first of which would be obvious. The second secret meaning is that my balls are now tight and are moments away from release.

Jumping up from the chair I announced that I was going to grab a towel to clean up the wine. All of the moving was just too much for me to hold back any longer. Pretending to have a sleeping leg, my first couple of steps were not the smoothest. Little did Sally know that right before her eyes, I was in the process of unloading six or seven large jets of hot man sauce into my boxers before pushing through the kitchen door.

With my cock and balls effortlessly sliding around my crotch from the pool of cum that now had everything sloppy wet, I quickly shed my pants. Using my boxers to quickly clean myself, I threw them into a pile behind the door and replaced my pants commando style.

By this time, my pants were on, my cock was deflating and I began to regain my composure. I grabbed a towel and headed back to the living room. With all that just took place in the last couple of minutes, I had totally forgotten why exactly Sally was sitting in my living room. It sure didn't take long to remember, as once again I could smell the fragrance of her pussy as I cleaned the spilt wine from the table. This time of course, without the threat of another 'accident' from my loins, I slowly cleaned the wine so I could savor the aroma.

She again continued with her story, and being that I had just unloaded, I felt confident that I could sit there and give 100% of my attention to her. That was until she started telling me about all the times that I had gotten her off while watching me stroke to her. She also said that the main reason that she always has sex with her partner's in the living room, was that she actually hoped that I would be there to watch.

My face had once again begun turning flush as I unbelievably felt my dick stirring again. I began to wonder why she was telling me this and what her goal in telling me was.

Continuing she said, "Some of my most intense orgasms were of times that you were watching me."

Like a big goof, the only thing that I said was "really?"

"That is until tonight", she added.

Damn, apparently I did screw up her night. Realizing this, I just mumbled a quiet "I'm so sorry".

Reaching her arm over the armrest, Sally put her hand on my thigh and said, "oh sweetie don't be sorry, I only stopped because you went away and I realized that It was you, and not him, that I would have rather had on top of me".

Unlike the last time her robe slightly opened up, this time with her reaching for my thigh, her robe blatantly fell open without her making any effort to close it back up. I have obviously seen her tits before, but never this close. The half dollar areolas, the pencil eraser nipples and the perfectly smooth flesh of their mound all had my head spinning.

Still processing what she had just said, I felt her hand starting to move towards my crotch. Before I could respond, she said "I know after all of this time of watching me that you really want to play with my breast's". With that she ordered me to touch her.

Frozen in fear, I just sat there zombie-like until she eventually grabbed my wrist and smashed my hand into her fleshy mounts.

"At least I hope that it was me that you are watching," she said as she softly chuckled. "This would be extremely embarrassing if it was my choice of boy toys that got you going."

"Well of course it was you", I blurted out before realizing that it was the first time that I had admitted that I had been watching. At this point I felt her nipple becoming harder in my hand as I am sure she could feel something getting harder in hers as well.

Sally leaned forward to grab her glass of wine, which in turn pushed my hand down towards her lap. "Well hello there", she said as she sat back and pulled my wrist towards her body, causing my hand to press against her crotch.

She was now massaging my member through my jeans as I was beginning to feel my hand becoming moist. She still had her pajamas on but her pussy was so wet that she was making my hand wet and sticky through the cloth. Moving my fingers slightly, I could feel every texture of her pussy, almost as if it were flesh against flesh.

She moaned with my touch as she squeezed my bulge a little harder. "Trent, can I ask you something?"

"Um, sure" was all I could manage.

Looking into my eyes, she pulled my hand from her crotch to her face. "Well, I have watched you spray your load every time that you have watched me. And each time you finish, I have my own mind blowing orgasm watching you. Would you please let me see that beautiful cock up close?" And with that, she slowly sucked each of my glistening fingers into her mouth.

Never before in my young life have I been challenged to perform twice within such a short amount of time. Luckily and to my relief, watching her give my fingers blowjobs had my dick instantly swelling back up. How long will this last, became the next question.

Without saying a word, I just nodded in approval.

As the suction from her mouth kept my finger in place, she reached over and unsnapped my pants button before lowering my zipper. Being in a weird position, Sally dropped my fingers, spun off the couch and came to rest on her knees, between my legs. Reaching up and grabbing the waistband of my pants, she swiftly pulled on them as I lifted my ass off of the chair to assist with the removal.

"Mmm, commando! I like." She said as she gazed at the swelling organ that was slung over my testicles.

If she only knew that there was a pair of cum soaked boxers in a corner of my kitchen.

Gazing up at me with her best 'please fuck me' eye's, she playfully said "Trent, you have such a beautiful cock. I'm sure you know that I would like to touch it."

Being that this woman had my gears going so hard, she could have told me that she wanted to shove her arm up my butt and I would have probably said yes. I did tone my thought down and simply replied, "I was hoping that you did."

Again with the playful tone, she said "oh I do."

Hearing this made my tool flex, causing it to start to roll off my balls as it searched for its north in progression to complete arousal. Sally didn't waste the opportunity to slid in from between my legs, and with an open mouth, inhaled my growing shaft before it had spun around to my belly.

With the sudden warmth of her wet mouth engulfing my member, my body just stiffened as I let out a large moan. Sally just held herself there with her lips pressed against my pelvis as my meat continued to grow within the confines of her cheeks.

Her tongue expertly explored the mostly erect member as I continued to stare at my now cockless crotch. Being that I am always clean shaven down there, it looked as if she was merely kissing a clean shaven woman's mound.

Once my cock had grown to push against her throat, her lips were slowly leaving the base and creeping up the sides of my shaft. She continued to massage my cock with her mouth as I finally reached complete erection.

Bringing her mouth off of my shaft, she expressed "Trent your cock tastes so good". She also started pulling herself up my body, allowing her thick tits to cradle my shaft as they drug over on their way up.

Upon her reaching face to face with me, she asked "can we take this to your bed." Before I could answer, she planted her pre-cum coated lips to mine and darted her tongue into my mouth.

Pushing back against her, I was able to straighten up with Sally still suctioned to my face. Reaching into her robe, I put my arms around her naked waist, dropping my hands into the waistband of her PJ bottoms and grabbing an ample handful of her asscheeks before lifting her up and throwing her legs around me.

I had to concentrate on getting to the bedroom, as I had her face obstructing my view and my dick almost painfully smashed between our two pelvic bones. As soon as I had made it to the room, I accidentally kicked the edge of the bed causing me to fall forward, with Sally in the lead.

Being that my hands were deep into her PJ's, I was not able to pull my hands out before her body hit the bed. Needless to say, I was with her all the way to the bed and she never broke her lips from mine the whole way.

With my whole weight resting on her without the use of my arms for support, Sally quickly rolled us both over to where I was now on my back and she was straddling me. She started moaning in my mouth as I massaged her ass, which inturn made her start to grind her covered pussy onto my shaft.

After a minute, Sally lifted herself above me, and with her beautiful tits bobbing directly in front of me, she asked "Trent, do you like going down on women?"

Petrified at the thought that I haven't actually ever eaten pussy, I blurted "yes!". In reality, I have tasted pussy from my fingers before, and I did truly like it, but being young and eager, sex usually happened with very little foreplay.

"Hold your arms straight", she ordered.

As I held my arms stiff, she started to pull herself up my body, using my hands and arms inside her pants to remove them as she slithered up my body. My mouth instinctively reached for a nipple as her tits crossed my face.

It wasn't but a couple of seconds later that I had a handful of empty pajama material and a face full of belly. Leaning to one side, Sally pulled one leg up and then the other. And just like that, her wet pussy was sliding its way to my mouth.

It was only now that I discovered how turned on she actually was, as before doing anything with my mouth, her juices were already trickling from the corners of my mouth and down my cheeks.

The moment of truth came and I was going to do this. Parting my lips to snake my tongue out, my mouth was instantly flooded with the nectar of this woman. In a reflected reaction, my tongue darted out and instantly found itself being hugged by the inner walls of her snatch. In response to my little tongue dick fucking her wet hole, she started to grind her crotch onto my face.

"That's right, just like that Trent. Gawd yes, you're doing good" she said as she rode my face and I gobbled all the juice I could catch.

It only took a minute before my tastebuds were so enamored by this intoxicating potion that I had almost forgotten that I had my own business in need of some attention.It was only after it had gotten so hard that it was levitating off of my belly, while rhythmically dancing on my belly in time with my pulse.

Sally reached up and grabbed her tits in her hands and started to tweek on her nipples while I also reached up, putting my hands once again on her ass and helped guild her grinding crotch.

As she seemed to be preparing to flood my face with an orgasm, she threw her robe off of her shoulders and rolled off my face to one side.

Looking back at my shiny face, she exclaimed "I don't want to be the only one naked, your turn!" And with that, she grabbed the only article of clothing I still had on, my shirt, and started to pull it up my body. Lifting myself off of the bed a few inches, she pulled it over my head and arms leaving naked and completely exposed to this woman whom I have feverishly worked so hard to keep from seeing me like this.

As my shirt hit the floor and without another word, Sally again threw her leg over my head. Only this time it was her opposite leg. With her sloppy wet pussy effortlessly finding a comfortable spot over my lips, I was now staring at her pink little asshole hovering directly over my nose.

Having seen it done on video before, I reached up and grabbed her asscheeks. Pulling them as far apart as I could, I lifted my chin and shot my tongue right into her puckered shithole. This new sensation was almost overshadowed by the sudden warmth that engulfed my ridgid tool.

With Sally now laying on my body, reaching her asshole with my tongue had become difficult, so I drug my tongue back to her gash, where I immediately slurped up all of her juices before burying my tongue back into he cunt.

No longer needing to hold her ass spread, I moved my hands down her back until my fingers were tangled in her hair. Feeling a little brave, I pushed on the back of her head, forcing more of my seven inches into her mouth.

As she fought through a couple of gags and coughs before my persistence had her lips once again resting at the base of my shaft, I held her clit lightly between my teeth. As I nibbled on her clit, her whole body started to tremble. Thinking that she may be signaling that she needed air, I moved my hands again to her ass in an effort to hold her to my face and to let her catch her breath. To my amazement, Sally kept the head of my cock in a throathold for at least another ten seconds after removing my hands.

Finally, she raised her head from my crotch followed by the sound of a large gasp of air. With her ass still trembling on my face, She shouted out "fuck yeah Trent, don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

When she had said what she did, she quickly dropped her head and swallowed my cock to the base without any help from me. As a matter of fact, she began to piston her head, repetitively stabbing her throat. She was groaning and making throat noises when all of a sudden, my face was being blasted by her pussy squirting its orgasm at me. She continued pounding her face onto my cock as my mouth was now overflowing with her juices.

As her orgasm subsided, Sally pulled her face off of my cock with a smacking sound before announcing "I have to have this inside of me now."

And just like that, she slid herself down my body and quickly scooped up the stiff tool that was now resting under her sloppy slick crotch. With no hands, she expertly maneuvered the entrance to her womanhood over the end of my shaft and without any warning sank her hot tight cunt squarely onto my rod.

As her fingernails were poking at my scrotum, she was masturbating her clit with her fingers, quickly working her way up to another orgasm. The closer she got, the faster her bucking increased and the more adventurous her hands became.

She was riding my cock so violently that the room was filled with the loud sloshing sounds of my cock stirring at her flowing cunt. She reached down and took a hold of my balls as if to be hanging on for the ride.

While still driving away, Sally had released a very determined gasp as her pussy clamped down on my shaft, signaling the beginning of another orgasm. Not only did her cunt have an iron grip around my shaft, her hand was also now clamping down, almost painfully on my balls.

Neither the grip of my shaft nor the grip on my balls could have prepared me for what was next. At the height of her orgasm, she took a finger that was around my balls, placed it on the entrance to my ass and sank her finger to her fist.

Never had I ever thought about anal play, more-less anal play on me. Needless to say, whatever protest I may have had went totally out the window as I now found myself spraying the inside of her womb without even realizing that I was that close to cuming.

Everything below my waist was conflicted as the swelling and spurting of my shaft fought with the clenching and spasming of her cunt. My balls were being strangled while my prostate was fighting against the urge of my sphincter to push her finger out.

Having already recently emptied my balls, I'm sure that I didn't have that much to dump into her, but as her finger kept the pressure on my prostate, our combined orgasms seemed to go on forever.

Amazed at the amount, I watched as Sally slowly lifted herself from the thick tool that apparently had a lot more to give than I had thought. Once the head of my dick feel free of her sloppy cunt, she began dripping heavy flows of my jizz back onto me.

Turning around, Sally bent down and kissed my lips before announcing, "I don't need to speak to your mother after all. You don't even need to mention that I came bye." Grabbing her robe, she threw it over her body, and waved as she headed out the door.

Before the door closed, I thought I heard "until next time, Trent."

12