Next Door Gardener

Story Info
Mature gardener helps neighbor.
1.1k words
4.06
33.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Stephanie and I have lived next door to the Rossi's for about 5 years. Everyone in our neighborhood has a swimming pool and nice yards. Steve Rossi's father, Roberto, was the go-to guy for gardening advice. He was very knowledgeable and seemed to like helping with yards and gardens. He was also a very handsome man in his late 60s.

Roberto was a real charmer. At neighborhood parties he would flirt outrageously with the women in the neighborhood. The ladies ate up the attention and they all said he was harmless. Just being a gentleman and having fun.

I had been away at a conference and was supposed to return home the next day. A power outage at our hotel ended the meeting early. I called the airline hoping I could catch a flight home that afternoon. As luck would have it, I was able to fly stand by and arrived home around 7:45 in the evening.

It would be daylight for another 30 minutes. I thought Stephanie would be out by the pool, as that is where she spent most of her time. She was still a good-looking woman with a brilliant smile, full firm tits and a personality that was a magnet for men and women alike. I veered off to the side of the house and headed for the gate to the backyard.

As I reached for the latch, I saw movement through the slates of the gate. I stopped and then froze. Stephanie was stretched out on her back on a lounge chair. She was naked with her legs high in a vee. Roberto Rossi was between those beautiful legs pounding her for all he was worth. His hands were on her hips and he was slamming her onto his dick. He would pull back and almost bring his dick out of her stretched pussy. Then he would thrust and pull her to him. With each movement Stephanie would let out a moan.

Roberto's dick was huge, at least 9" and thick. I thought to myself a lot bigger than mine.

I heard Roberto say, "I've waited a long time for this."

He grabbed Stephanie by the ankles and spread her legs even further apart. He was also tilting her hips back a little giving him greater depth when he pushed his dick into her pussy. She looked like she was in a trance. Slowly, yet with power, Roberto continued to pull back and then drive into her pussy.

"You like that don't you," said Roberto. "Play with your clit while I fuck your pussy."

Stephanie's hand went immediately to her clit. When she touched her engorged clit, she came hard. She was biting her lip and convulsing. I thought she might pass out. Roberto started moving his hips faster and I thought he must be getting ready to come. He pulled out and shot rope after rope of warm cum at Stephanie. The first shot landed on her chin and the rest landed on her tits. I had never seen so much cum at one time.

"I've been saving this for you," said Roberto. "Now rub it into your nipples." Roberto stroked his cock and got out every drop. Stephanie was rubbing the cum over her nipples. They were rock hard.

"Suck my cum off your fingers!" Stephanie put her fingers in her mouth and cleaned off every drop. While she was sucking her fingers, Roberto straddled Stephanie and the lounge chair and moved up her body until his dick was at her lips. There was a drop of cum oozing out of his dick. He was enormous. I had never seen a dick that large.

"Clean my dick." With that Roberto slid his slick pole past her lips and into her mouth. She began to suck for all she was worth. Roberto had never really gone soft. He put a hand behind Stephanie's head and helped her bob up and down.

"Turn over. I'm going to fuck you doggy style like you've never been fucked before."

Roberto helped her turn over on all fours. He moved her to the end of the lounge chair and stood behind her. He put the tip of his cock at her dripping wet hole and waited. He was teasing her. She looked back and began moving her hips trying to get his dick in her waiting pussy.

Roberto grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back on his dick a few inches. He remained motionless. Stephanie was squirming and wiggling trying to get him all the way in. He pushed her forward until just the tip was in and stopped.

"Rub your clit for me. I want to watch you cum again. I could get used to seeing you cum on my dick," said Roberto.

When her fingers reached her clit, Roberto slammed into her pussy.

Stephanie let out an "uggh." And then she followed with "Oh my God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Roberto continued his rhythmic fucking of my wife. She gripped the sides of the chair and started another orgasm. She was bucking and heaving with every thrust. Roberto let go of her hips and dropped to his knees. He grabbed Stephanie's hand and moved it back to her clit. His tongue snaked out and went straight to her rosebud. Stephanie gasped and dropped her head to the chair. Her entire body was shaking. Roberto had spread her ass cheeks and was slurping at her ass.

Roberto stood and turned Stephanie over. He began to pump his dick. I thought he wouldn't be able to shoot any more. To my surprise, he let loose with another stream of cum. This time he was aiming at Stephanie's tits and it covered her gorgeous boobs.

"You know what to do, don't you?"

Stephanie took her fingers and rubbed the warm cum onto her nipples. She took her cum covered fingers and began to lick them clean. There was a little cum left on her right nipple, so she scooped it up and offered it to Roberto. He eagerly sucked his cum off her finger. He bent down and sucked Stephanie's right nipple. I could see him twirling his tongue around her nipple. Then he moved to the left nipple. As he took that bud into his mouth, Stephanie had a small orgasm. I had never seen her cum so many times.

Roberto then kissed Stephanie. They were in a deep French kiss. As they broke their kiss, Roberto said, "Glad I could be of assistance. I will be back in a few days to check on the plants."