Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what if they don't want to be dominated," Chris interrupted. "I don't want to dominate a woman who doesn't want to submit to me."

"That's good, Chris," responded Anthony. "I'm glad to hear it, because you can't dominate a woman who doesn't want to submit. Domination requires submission. As such, the woman has just as much control, and just as much power, as the man in a dominate and submissive relationship, which is specifically why the woman deserves just as much respect as the man does in this kind of relationship.

"As you will soon learn, submission is not passive. It is very much active. So a woman who you attempt to dominate, but refuses to submit, is a woman who you are now raping; not dominating."

"I think you are just confusing me more," said Chris. "If a woman is just doing as she is be told to do so, how is that not passive?"

"Being submissive and being passive actually have nothing to do with each other. If I stick a gun to your head and tell you to give me all of your money, and you do so, you are being passive, but that is not really submission. Again, domination requires submission and vice versa. There isn't much domination when I hold a gun to your head. Your prime motivation is to survive, not to do as I say.

"Domination occurs when the submissive does as she is told for no other reason than wanting to do as she is told. The more options a woman has to do other than she is told, the greater her submission, and correspondingly, the greater your domination. In your limited view of domination, empowerment of the submissive may seem contrary to the goals of the dominant, but it is in fact essential.

"This leads into another important aspect of this. It is not something I expect you to believe now, because it is something you have to experience to understand it. When we empower women, we're not doing it because we want to be nice guys, and we are certainly not doing it because of the threats from feminists. We are doing it because this is what is best for us men. Strong, confident and intelligent women make for a much greater resource to exploit.

"We view marriage as a team, and like any team, the more empowered each member is, the better the results of that team will be. This may sound like something that liberals would agree with, but as the saying 'too many chefs spoil the soup' can attest, we believe there must be a clear and unquestioned leader for that maximum benefit to occur.

"All relationships must have a leader, as the principle of yin-yang demonstrates. They may be trading back and forth whose opinion will prevail in what the relationship will do, but at any one time there is a leader. The problem with this is that whenever leadership is in doubt, it is not always in every members interest to empower the other members."

Anthony paused for a second to give Chris a chance to think. "Before I continue I want you to understand that whoever's opinion is the one that prevails does not necessarily establish who the leader is in a relationship. Leadership is established by who decides which opinion prevails. When leadership is not questioned, all opinions of all the members in the relationship can get a better hearing, and a better chance for the best opinion to prevail.

"There are many things that I have said to you today that a feminist will disagree with, but none of them will draw their ire like what I am about to say, and that is when men rule without question, a woman's opinion can be better respected. I'm not saying that it will all of the time. There are plenty of stupid and cowardly men out there who are not prepared to reap the rewards of fully empowered women.

"My advice to any woman is that if your man is not smart enough and brave enough to completely and totally submit to, then you should not have anything to do with him. It's not like you will be happy with a stupid and cowardly man anyway."

Anthony paused to look at his watch, and then said to himself, "I think we have just enough time."

Looking back at Chris he continued, "So how are you doing so far? Do you think you will be able to take that oath?"

"Actually, I do," said Chris. "It seems right to me, but I would feel a lot better... I know you're going to think this question is ridiculous. I guess it's just my deep liberal belief rearing its ugly head, but why should the man be in charge? Why not the woman? Why not who ever is better?"

"So who decides who is better?" Anthony asked right back. "While there is nothing wrong with questioning the decisions of your leadership, nothing good comes from questioning who that leader is.

"As I'll be explaining shortly, this kingdom is geared around developing leadership qualities in everyone, but no one gets to decide who their leader is. This is not a democracy where tyranny of the majority can prevail. If you don't like who your leadership is, then leave and start your own kingdom. Again, you can disagree with the decisions of your leadership -- it's even expected -- but you cannot disagree with who your leaders are.

"This kingdom is not for everyone, and we would never consider trying to make it so. If it works for you, that's great. If not, then go."

Anthony paused again to regroup his thoughts. "OK, we're getting close. I have some basics about the kingdom to cover. Then you will take two tests, and if you pass them, I'll take your oath, and then you're in.

"This kingdom has a strict chain of command. In your case it starts at the top with King John, followed by Duke Martin, then Lord Jacob, and last but not least -- because you're the least -- is me, your squad leader. Each person in your chain of command performs a different role.

"The central character around what forms the extended family you are about to join is the Lord. This extended family is called a lordship. Everyone under the Lord works as a unit to support each other, and extend expectations upon each other. My role as squad leader is not considered an official role within the kingdom. Some lords, such as the one you will serve, create subordinates to delegate authority to when their lordship gets too large.

"The King and the Duke are not central figures. They only provide guidance to, and cohesion between, the lordships, but they do not have anyone other than lords reporting to them. All of the people who serve them are on assignment from a lord under them.

"The King does nothing more than provide the cultural guidelines that define everyone within the kingdom, then the Duke adds his twists to that definition, so long as they don't conflict with the King. The Duke has an additional responsibility in that he runs the crucible that his Lords and Ladies draw their men and women from.

"The King, Duke and Lord are considered royalty, and must have wives to provide the corresponding leadership for the women in our kingdom. No one can be a King, Duke or Lord without a Queen, Duchess or Lady. As I am only a squad leader, I am not royalty, so I do not have to have a wife.

"There are different expectations placed on royalty than on us, and that is why you must show respect for those differences. We do not want you to see them as better than you, but we do demand that you show respect for their authority. When you speak to royalty you will use their titles, or at a minimum, you will use sir or ma'am. With the rest of us you'll use our first names.

"OK so far?" asked Anthony.

"Yeah. Sure," replied Chris.

"Good," continued Anthony, "'cause what I am about to get into I can't explain too much. I'm telling you this so that you will have a framework to understand what you will learn the rest of the day.

"That said, do you understand the concept of synergy?"

"I guess so," said Chris. "It's when two people working together can attain more than working separately."

"That's close, but not quite," continued Anthony. "You need to see that it's not a question of more. Two people working together can of course do more than they can separately. Synergy, on the other hand, occurs when something happens that could not have happened separately. So it is not a question of more, but different. More of the same is not synergy. Something different is.

"This is another concept the liberals like to espouse yet have no clue what it really means. They like to apply it to multi-culturalism, but this is nonsense. People must be working towards a common goal for synergy to work, and people of different cultures must overcome those differences before they can work together.

"Take for example immigrants coming into our country. Until they assimilate with this culture they are far more likely to be a burden on our country than an asset. That doesn't mean their different perspective can't be an asset, it's just that they first have to have a common goal with the existing culture, which is probably the best way to describe assimilation.

"As a side note, assimilation is another word liberals can't grasp. For them it has connotations of surrender and defeat. Yet a critical step to empowering yourself in a society is to assimilate. Anyone who has not assimilated with our culture will always be a second class citizen, and at the mercy of the people who seek power by keeping them that way with things like programs where they do not have to learn English.

"Assimilation does not mean abandoning your previous culture. It means adapting it to where you are, rather than where you were. People coming to this country need to adapt to our culture, or change our culture to adapt to them, in order to be of any benefit to it.

"This is also what I expect of you. Regardless of what you call yourself, I expect you to assimilate into our kingdom by making our goals your goals. If you feel any of these goals are wrong, you will not act to undermine them, and instead show respect for them by moving up the chain of command so that you can change them to what you believe they should be.

"Where liberals really demonstrate their lack of understanding synergy is when it comes to the most important relationship that anyone will ever decide for themselves, and that's who their spouse will be. Liberals, and more specifically feminists, like to state that a man and a woman in a marriage perform the same roles and are responsible for the same things, which basically means they are interchangeable.

"They, of course, couldn't be more wrong. When two people are the same there is no opportunity for synergy, and as far as we are concerned, there is no point to a marriage unless there is synergy. The more two people are different, yet work on the same goals, the greater the possibility of synergy between them.

"Can there be anything more different than a man and a woman? Can there be anything more profound in establishing the same goals with someone else than a marriage?"

Chris figured that those questions were rhetorical, but used the opportunity to say something on his mind, "I take it this means you are also against gay marriage?"

Anthony first responded with a snort, then continued, "We don't have the time this morning to go into just how asinine the concept of gay marriage is, but I wouldn't say I'm against gay marriage. It's like saying I'm against the sun rising in the west. You can pass all of the laws you want that say the sun must rise in the west, but that will not make it so.

"Government does not establish what a marriage is. They can grant preferential treatment to married couples, but I would argue for the elimination of that treatment than concede that a man and man or a woman and a woman are comparable to a man and a woman in a marriage.

"As far as we are concerned, God has established what a marriage is by the profound benefits that are bestowed on those that work with His creation, rather than the -- at best -- mediocrity bestowed on those that don't.

"I want to make it clear here that I am not just talking about gay marriage. I'm also talking about heterosexual marriage that follows the feminist concept that men and women are interchangeable. In a way, these two things are linked. The push for gay marriage began when people started to believe that the roles of men and women in a marriage were interchangeable. It would be intellectually dishonest to be against gay marriage, and at the same time for the concept that feminists believe a marriage should be.

"Correspondingly, you can't be for gay marriage without dismissing what a man can bring to a marriage as a man, and what a woman can bring to a marriage as a woman.

"Look, the reason I don't like to say I am against gay marriage is because it sounds like I am against anything they do. I'm not. They can do anything they like. They should live well and be happy while they do it, as far as I am concerned.

"What I am against is what they want from me. They want me to call their life partnerships a marriage, and that is something I cannot do. It is not something I won't do; it is something I can't do. I can no more call their relationship a marriage than I can start calling the color red by the name orange. I can't do that because I know there are still orange things in this world, and I would then have no way of identifying them in words."

Anthony paused for a moment, looked up to the ceiling, then exhaled loudly. Looking back at Chris, he continued, "We're getting way off topic and time is running out. Men and women are different, and as long as you don't approach those differences as one being better than the other, then emphasizing those differences can be a very good thing.

"That said, we in this kingdom seek to maximize the benefits of marriage by maximizing the differences between the men and women in them. To do this we start at the top with the King and Queen who together provide the guidance to establish our kingdom as profoundly paternalistic one, with sharply distinct roles for the men and women in it. These roles are created for you to learn from them, and what you should learn will take much longer than today to understand, so keep that in mind as I continue.

"To establish this paternalistic kingdom the King and Queen have created three classifications among the adults that have different rules apply to them. These classifications are men, women and maidens. The main distinction between women and maidens is that women are married, and maidens are not. There are married and unmarried men, but there are no rules that apply to them differently.

"Before I get into those rules I want to make it clear that these are rules, and not laws. Our kingdom does not seek to replace the government. If a rule and a law are in conflict, then you must follow the law. As such, many of us prefer to call our rules our customs, because that better describes what they are.

"The over-arching rule is that men rule. It's not an official rule, but all of the rules that exist establish this. From the moment you take your oath, every woman in this kingdom must do as you say as long as it does not harm them. If you were to find yourself alone in a room with the queen, then you can command her to do any thing you want. Her only protection from any man is the presence of a higher-ranking man.

"Now just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Having sex with a woman you shouldn't will not get you punished, but it will impact whether you work your way up the chain of command. It just demonstrates poor judgment, and a lack of respect for authority.

"There are many rules within our kingdom. Far more than what we can cover today, so I'm just going to talk about four this morning. The first two that I am about to cover don't even seem like they would have anything to do with emphasizing what men and women can offer differently in a marriage, but they do. And the reason why this seems confusing is because our rules are not about focusing on what you do, but on what you can learn from them. There really is no way you can fully understand why these rules exist without a lot of time living under them, so keep an open mind.

"Rule number one: No man can be compelled to have sex. All sexual acts performed by men are done so of their own choice. Women, on the other hand, are compelled to engage in sex regularly.

"Rule number two: No man can engage in a public display of homosexual sex or male sexual submission. Women, on the other hand, are compelled to have sex with other women all of the time. This rule does not prevent homosexual sex between men, it's just not permitted if there are three or more people present, or if there is anything recording it.

"Oh, and if the idea of being sexually dominated by a woman excites you, that can be arranged, it just can't occur in public.

"Rule number three: No man can be punished. This is the rule that goes more to establishing a man's authority over women than all of the others. Only women can be punished, never men.

"Rule number four: When a woman says no she means no. There could very well be medical reasons why she can't participate in whatever it is you desire, or she could be in the process of executing a command of a higher-ranking man. If a woman tells you no, that's the end of it, and she doesn't have to explain why. If it happens to you, then report it to me, and her chain of command will determine whether her refusal to comply was proper. If it wasn't, I can assure you, she will wish she had complied.

"Like I said, there are many more rules, but those are all you need to know for now. Before you take your tests, though, I want to elaborate some more on rules three and four.

"How would you define punishment?"

"It's what you do to someone when they have done something wrong," said Chris.

"But why would you punish someone?" asked Anthony.

"I guess it's because you want them to do good," Chris answered, but not with much confidence.

"So from that answer I can assume that you believe we don't want our men to do good, because we don't allow them to be punished?" Anthony continued.

Chris figured he was being backed into an ethical corner, but he couldn't maneuver around it. Now he was completely stumped. "I'm sure you do want them to be good, but..."

"It's OK Chris," said Anthony. "You were never raised to administer punishment, so your response is to be expected. Earlier today I talked about false rewards. Punishment is the flip side of that. It is about false consequences. When you have someone who cannot grasp what is wrong about their actions your instinct is to punish them, or more precisely, make them experience some sort of negative consequences, even if it's not the actual consequences of their actions.

"When a child acts like a brat you punish them because they don't grasp the actual consequences of their bad behavior, and how it will limit them in life. Rather than having them learn from how badly they will be treated as a result of their behavior, you make them experience false consequences, so they will learn to avoid the actions you believe they should not engage in.

"For our kingdom to function our men must learn from the actual consequences of their actions, not false ones. This doesn't mean they are free to do as they please. Every man's value to our kingdom is constantly being evaluated. The moment a man is determined to be more of a liability than an asset, he is gone. There is never a warning or a threat. It just happens, and there is never any reconsideration.

"We demand that every man pay attention to their value to our kingdom. Any man that isn't paying attention to it will certainly be a liability. And any man who is surprised when they are dismissed most definitely needed to go. This may seem strange and unfair, but as you will learn, nothing is more effective at keeping men on their best behavior than this approach.

"An important consideration to this are the attempts by women to punish the men in their lives. When they do not get what they want they will nag you, or guilt you, or try withholding sex in an effort to -- in effect -- extort what they want out of you. None of this can be permitted. One certain way for you to be dismissed from this kingdom is if you fail to assert your authority over women by not punishing them for breaking rule three.