Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take the issue of religious symbols on public property. These symbols are about religious expression, and have absolutely nothing to do with religious imposition, which is what our founding fathers were concerned with when they included the freedom of religion in our constitution. Putting a cross on a hill should be no more controversial than painting the local library green instead of red. If you don't like green, and wanted red, then run for city council and vote to have it changed. Many atheists can't handle this approach to dealing with things that bother them, and quite frankly, consider the debate beneath them. That's why they seek to impose their view of the way things should be through the courts.

"Now I don't want to blame the atheists for this problem we have in our society with crosses being taken down from hills. They should be allowed to complain all they want about it. I know I want to maintain my right to complain about how socialists are imposing their religious beliefs of the welfare state on me. And I don't know how you can call socialism any thing other than a religion considering it has been so thoroughly proven false in the last century. Only a religious fanatic could still cling to it.

"No, I don't blame the atheists. I blame the judges who can't tell the difference between religious expression and religious imposition. These judge claim to be saving our society from becoming a theocracy, but they are in fact imposing the religious beliefs of atheists, which means they are creating the very thing they claim they are protecting us from.

"So. Many atheists will reject this new definition of religion, because they lose their argument when religion means more than God. Most liberals will reject this new definition of politics, because as far as they are concerned, only those who believe in government can have anything valid to say about politics. My question to you is, why should you accept these new definitions? How do they benefit you?"

Marcia was caught a little off guard, because she wasn't expecting questions. "I'm sorry, dad. I don't understand your questions. Do you mean 'do I believe your definitions are right?'"

"No. Not all," replied Anthony. "In many ways, there are no right definitions to words. The people who object to these definitions don't do so because they believe they are wrong. They do it because they don't serve their purpose. Only when words serve the purpose they desire, do they have the correct meaning.

"My question to you is, why should you accept these definitions?"

Marcia made that look like a kid caught in class who was not paying attention to the teacher. "I'm sorry again, dad. Would you repeat the definitions?"

"Certainly," Anthony said as if Marcia asked something perfectly reasonable. "Religion is the values you use to define who you are, and politics is determining the norms and customs that the members of any society use to interact with one another."

"I guess," Marcia began. "Based on what I've learned so far in this kingdom, they benefit me because they help me achieve what it is I'm trying to accomplish."

"Yeah," replied Anthony. "That's always a safe answer to use in this kingdom. Let's try this with what seems to bother you the most, abortion. How do these definitions help you to deal with it?"

"Well," she said. "My religious view is that abortion is murder... I'm sorry, I'm still not getting it."

Anthony strummed the fingers of his right hand on the desk a few times. "OK. If religion is the values that define who you are, then how does someone else having an abortion compromise your values?"

Anthony paused a bit, and then continued. "They don't. They can't. Only you can compromise your values. If you believe in God, then this understanding of religion liberates you, because it becomes a basis where you see that God cares more about who you are, not what you force others to do.

"Then there's the political side. If you want to see abortions come to an end, you could take the lazy and ineffective route by trying to get the government to stop them. It can make you feel better, but only if you're into self-deception. Another option, though, is to forget the government all together, and actually deal with people who disagree with you as rational human beings. Teach them to value life, and not look upon a pregnancy as a disease that needs a cure, or as a punishment for their foolish behavior. People who value life do not need laws to prevent them from taking it.

"These new definitions are not about what is correct or incorrect, but about what is effective and actually accomplishes things. These definitions are linked, and support each other. They are not in conflict, and they are also not the same. With religion you must never compromise, but with politics you must. I personally can't imagine a better example of a dichotomy.

"Does this understanding bring solace to you?"

"I think so," said Marcia. "I guess what you are trying to say is that my religious beliefs should drive my politics in a way that works, without any particular focus on the government." She paused for a second to think, and then asked, "Can I assume from this understanding that people who have bad politics also have a bad religion?"

"Yes," replied Anthony. "In fact, most bad political decisions using the government are really people intending to create a theocracy. When liberals advocate for the welfare state, they do so out of religious conviction, and the proof of that is how they believe that those that are against it must be evil or uncaring. The number of liberals who believe conservatives are good, but misguided, is very small. So small that they may as well be non-existent -- considering what little say they have within liberalism at large.

"We, on the other hand, believe there is no greater sin before God than an attempt to establish a theocracy. We believe God cares about who we are, and not what we do. Anyone who advocates a theocracy cares more about what people do, and not who they are, because who they are can never be changed by force."

"This all makes perfect sense," said Marcia as she continued with a plea in her voice, "but I don't understand how we can have laws against murder, yet not against abortion. How can we just stand by and watch the unborn being killed?"

Anthony shook his head for a moment, "You're still stuck on laws being about what is right or wrong, yet all laws based on that are about establishing a theocracy. Laws should only be based on what works, and nothing else.

"Take for example laws against murder. If there wasn't one, everyone would take the responsibility of protecting their life upon themselves, and with that would come a whole lot of needless slaughter. Laws against murder should be about maintaining order, and not be about just preventing something people think is wrong.

"I know this is hard to deal with, but the person harmed most in an abortion is the mother who sees nothing wrong with it. God knows the fate of all of his children is death, and that the only thing left to determine is the path they take through life. What should trouble you more is the path you see the mother is on, and not the death of the unborn child. The more you seek laws to ban abortions, the more you demonstrate that you care more about the child than you do the mother, and the less likelihood that you will ever reach her in a way that could change her mind, and her path."

Marcia was staring at her hands in her lap. Eventually she looked up and stated, "The child is innocent, but the mother is not, so of course I would care more about the child."

"And God loves them both," was his response. "Don't give up on the mother for the sake of the child, because saving the mother saves the child."

Marcia went back to looking at her hands. This time it was her father that broke the silence. "I could be mistaken, but I bet you feel that to not pursue banning abortions means you are surrendering to the people who feel there is nothing wrong with them. Is that it?"

Marcia replied as if her father gave her the words she was looking for. "Yes. That's it exactly. Doesn't this mean they win?"

"Only if politics is about what the government does. Yet if you look at the big picture, you will see in the end they will lose. Any society that sees its children as a burden will perish. In Europe, where an abortion is as controversial as a dental visit, their family trees are upside down. For every four grandparents there are two children and one grandchild. People who see nothing wrong with abortions are a solution to the problem all by themselves. They are breeding themselves into irrelevancy.

"Keep in mind that you are not surrendering to their vapid values, and that is the only thing that counts. You may see this as accepting the 'pro-choice' position, but you are doing it because you actually care about a person's right to choose. Most people who are pro-choice have no problems telling others how to live their lives. They are in fact pro-abortionists. They even had a big rally not long ago where they wanted women who have had abortions to come out publicly, and declare what a great thing it was for them to do.

"The most important point to take away form this is that the trouble with theocracies has nothing to do with the reasons why you think something is right or wrong. Any government that attempts to legislate what is right or wrong, instead of what works or doesn't work, is a theocracy. Whether God enters the discussion is nothing but a diversion by those who want to impose their beliefs on you. And this applies to those that are open about it, like the jihadis, or those that deny it, like the atheists and liberals.

"Remember, government is nothing but force, and very few things in life that are good can be accomplished by force. Anyone who says they are using the government for what's good for you is actually imposing their religion on you."

Anthony gave her a few moments to think then asked, "Anything more you wish to ask about?" She shook her head no. "Are you ready to move forward and join the kingdom?"

She straightened herself up as if setting her resolve. "Yes I am father."

"Good." Anthony pulled open a drawer to his left, brought out a stick, and then slapped it on his desk. Marcia thought it was a very curious thing. It had the length and shape of a cane -- complete with the hooked end typical of canes, yet it was too skinny, and far too flimsy to support anyone's weight. This made it highly impractical as an aid for walking, then it struck her what purpose it could only be for, and she felt a chill come on her.

Anthony got up from his chair, walked around the left side of his desk, and then sat on the corner closest to his daughter. "Normally we wait until a maiden has been one for a while before explaining how a marriage is performed in this kingdom, and more importantly, what a 'husband's head start' is, but as you are about to experience it, this will have to do.

"When a maiden accepts a man's proposal for marriage, they both must go before her father -- or whom ever is fulfilling that role in her life -- and then the man must declare to the father, 'I am prepared to take full responsibility of her including being the father to all of her children without exception or reservation.'

"The father then asks the daughter 'Are you prepared to obey his every command and abide by his decision on the fate of your unborn children?' If she agrees, he then declares them betrothed, and a seventy-two hour waiting period begins. At the end of that period the bride takes a pregnancy test. If it's negative, the father declares them husband and wife. Very simple."

"Excuse me, dad," Marcia interrupted. "What's this about abiding his decision on my unborn children?"

Her mother stepped in. "Marcia," she began. Then after her daughter turned to her, she continued. "There are times when an abortion is appropriate, such as when the mother's life is threatened. Most of society believes that when these situations arise, it is most likely that the father will object to the abortion, but that is simply not the case."

Linda paused for a few moments to collect her thoughts. "One of the most terrible decisions a woman can make is whether to risk her life for the sake of her child. No mother should have to make that choice. In our kingdom, that choice is left to your husband. When you marry him, you are placing your fate in his hands. If you do not trust your husband enough to assume this responsibility, then you should not marry him. Quite frankly, the same should be true for any woman outside this kingdom also.

"I for one am grateful that I don't have to make that decision. I am then freed to focus exclusively on doing what's best for my child. There is absolutely no conflict of interest within me. When we submit to a man worthy of submitting to, our lives are so greatly enriched. Trust me. This is only the very tip of the many benefits you achieve when you submit, and why his leadership is something you should want."

Her father took back the conversation. "Not all submission is good, and they key to determine whether it is, is by whether it is enriching your life. Yet you will have to submit to find out. From the outside it will always appear to be other wise. The same is true for submitting to God, by the way."

After pausing, he continued, "Getting back to where we were... If the pregnancy test is positive, then all kinds of complications get thrown in. You see, there are two kinds of men that a woman cannot marry. A close male relative, such as the ones that must wear condoms when engaged in sex with her, and any man that has gotten her pregnant, are men that cannot marry her. And these are solid rules that no exception has ever been granted. If a man wants to marry a maiden, he had better not get her pregnant. Period.

"Assuming it was negative, and now that they are husband and wife, the husband can declare a head start with this." Anthony reached. behind him and brought forward the stick. "This is an English discipline cane." As he finished saying that he whipped it through the air, and the sound it made horrified Marcia. "Those Brits are sadistic bastards," he said more to himself. Anthony then whipped it in the air again.

"Not only is a man forbidden to have sex with a woman with a shaved pubic, he also cannot have sex with a woman with the marks of one of these on her backside. This thing produces some nasty welts that can take weeks to fully heal. During that time, only her husband can have sex with her, and it's not until she has fully healed that the wedding ceremony can take place.

"How about filling her in on that, Linda?"

"Sure thing dear." Looking at her daughter, Linda continued, "It is at the wedding ceremony that the bride is introduced as a married woman of the kingdom. You've been to plenty. They really aren't any different than what occurs in any wedding outside of our kingdom. The big difference is the wedding night.

"Now that the husband has had his head start, it's time to let other men try to get her pregnant. That evening she experiences what is crudely referred to as 'pulling a train.' All males of the wedding party, regardless of marriage status, are invited to have intercourse with the bride. It's quite an experience. After each man ejaculates, one of the maids-of-honor goes down on her to bring her to orgasm, and prepare her for the next man. No sloppy seconds allowed."

Linda saw a very confused expression on Marcia's face, so she asked, "You've never heard of the saying 'sloppy seconds'?" When Marcia shook her head, Linda continued, "Most men don't care much for sticking their cock into another man's cum. That's sloppy seconds. When a maid-of-honor finishes the bride, the man following will not notice another man's cum.

"A woman's wedding night is quite special. I personally had twenty-six men on my wedding night, and it took all night to do it too. It's actually a badge of honor in our kingdom for a woman to receive as many men as possible, and for a man to participate in it. Any marriage that is seen as potentially powerful, where the couple appears destined to rise high within the kingdom, many men will be clamoring to be a part of the wedding party. And they way you're shaping up, depending on whose proposal you accept, yours could wind up to be quite a wedding night.

"One way to look at all of this is that the wedding day is about how similar we are to the rest of society, but the wedding night is about how we are different. Not only is it about rejecting many sexual norms, but it's also about how much importance we place on life, because we will do anything to get a woman pregnant. Study all societies long enough, and you will find a direct corollary between a lack of respect for life, and the desire to avoid pregnancy. That's not the case in this kingdom."

Anthony stepped back in. "A husband's head start is not just for the marriage ceremony. A husband also does it when his wife comes off her birth control measures. You see... the basic belief in our kingdom is that believing it is important for the marital father to be the biological father is a sin, and a big one at that. Yet at the same time, we know there is an instinctive need for the husband to be the father, so we want to make sure we provide for it. If a couple wants to make sure that the husband is the father, they must pay a high cost for it."

"Marcia," Linda said in order to draw her attention back. "This isn't just your father's need to be the actual father, it's mine too. I would pay any price to have your father's children. You and your brothers are the actual children of your father because of the husband's head start."

"This is enough discussion for now," Anthony said as he stood up. "Linda, strip our daughter."

Both women stood up, and faced each other. Linda then began unbuttoning the front of Marcia's dress. When the buttons were undone down to her naval, she slid her hands into the front of it, above her daughter's breasts, and peeled it off of her shoulders. She followed that with stepping up closer to her to unbutton her bra from behind her. She then knelt in front of her on one knee to remove her shoes, and thigh-high socks.

While still kneeling, she slid her daughter's panties down, and helped her to step out of them. She remained there for a few seconds to admire her daughter's neatly trimmed bush, which she hoped she would soon shave off.

"Linda," said Anthony, "Go get a towel for Marcia to lay across... and also get your egg."

Linda got up to walk over to the bathroom attached to Anthony's, but before she could take a step, Marcia asked, "Mom? Would it be alright if I use you to scream into?"

"I would be honored," she replied.

As she headed off, Anthony said, "Be sure to get a towel for you then."

When she reemerged from the bathroom, she was caring two towels over her left forearm, and what appeared to Marcia as a plastic box in her right hand with wires dangling from it. She threw the towels in the middle of the couch along with what was in her hand. Marcia could now also see that there was a plastic egg with a wire connecting it to the plastic box.

Linda took one of the towels and placed it over the arm of the couch. As she picked up the egg in her left hand, and the box in her right, she said, "Now bend over it." When Marcia did, her mother knelt behind her, and began licking her daughter's pussy. As her juices began to flow, she replaced her tongue with the egg, and began rubbing it up and down. After only a minute of that she easily slid it in at least a couple inches. She then worked the wire attached to it under her left leg, and left the box on the couch next to Marcia.

Marcia was having a hard time staying calm through all of this. The egg felt much larger in her than its size appeared to be. While she had never seen such a thing before, it didn't take much imagination to realize that it would vibrate. And while she had experienced mild pain and pleasure together before, she knew enough that the intensity of both, in this case, could be more than she could bear.