Next Man Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am supposed to answer 'Fine'. Even if I am not fine and I am required to ask them the same question. They give me the same non-informational response. What did that accomplish?"

"Conversations can be a minefield," Marcus said, and he chuckled.

"A minefield. That is a good description."

She paused as if thinking and confessed, "I am not looking forward to the wedding. There will be strangers and people I have not seen in years. I will be forced to participate in conversations. Mother says I must be pleasant and polite and not ruin the event for my cousin."

"That's a lot of pressure to put on you," Marcus said. "I'll help. You smile. I can do the meaningless social niceties that people engage in at events like this."

"Earlier," Scarlett said, "you said you liked me and that we will get along just fine. I think we could be friends. We both like data analytics and astronomy. I accept your offer. Thanks in advance for doing me a solid."

He looked at her for a second and opened his mouth. He looked confused.

Scarlett laughed. She said, "I surprised you by doing what I complain about others doing. I have memorized some idioms and phrases. I drop them in conversations, so people think I am like them."

They laughed.

^^^

They pulled into the hotel parking lot and went to the front desk. A little old lady was there.

"Hi, I am Scarlett Johnson. You have a room for me."

"Yes. Your mother took care of everything. Do you need two keys?" she said, looking at Marcus.

"Yes. That would be convenient."

The clerk gave Scarlett the keys and said, "Your mother told me to tell you. She has arrived and is in room 255."

"Thank you."

They went to their room. It was a simple space with a closet and a small bathroom. The room had a desk and chair, a night table with a lamp, a wooden rack for luggage, and a double bed.

"Looks like I'll be sleeping on the floor," Marcus said as he set down their luggage.

"This room is not very large," Scarlett said. She picked up the phone, dialed the front desk, and said, "Hi, This is Scarlett Johnson. The room you gave us only has one bed. Do you have one available with two beds?"

She listened and repeated her words, "You're sold out and have no other rooms. I understand. Goodbye." She hung up.

"No luck, huh?"

"No. She offered me a cot, but I don't see where we could put it. Maybe I can bunk with my mother, and you can have the room."

She called her mother using the hotel phone. Someone else answered.

"Hi, Aunt Cara...Yes, I made it. I thought this was my mother's room?... Oh, I see. Tell her I will be there on time to get my hair and makeup done. Bye."

She hung up, looked at Marcus, and said, "The Inn is full, and my mother is sharing a room with her sister."

"We could do as Clark Gable and Claudette Cobert did in the movie "It Happened One Night"."

"What is that?"

"To provide privacy, they put up a sheet to divide the room."

Scarlett appeared to be thinking. Marcus imagined that she was visualizing the sheet and wondering how it would help.

"Of course, that worked because in the 1930s their room had two twin beds," Marcus said,

"We can share the bed," Scarlett said. "I do not think it is necessary to hang a sheet over the middle of the bed."

"No sheet. Got it."

Scarlett said, "I am going to use the bathroom and then lie down. I will meet my mother at three o'clock to get dressed, and I will meet you in the lobby at 4:30."

"I'll be ready."

"Are you okay with casual nudity?"

"What?" Marcus responded. His eyebrows shot up; he sounded surprised.

She said, "Maybe I should have mentioned this earlier. I am a nudist. A nudist by necessity."

Marcus gave her a questioning look. It didn't register with her, but his silence demonstrated he was waiting for more information.

"I get anxious and stressed out. Especially, in social situations. This wedding...the crowd, having to interact with people for an extended period of time, and trying to follow the conversations...It is my worst nightmare."

He nodded.

"I have found that being naked helps me deal with anxiety and stress. Nudity takes me to my zen place. I relax and become calm and peaceful."

"That sounds like a form of meditation, if it works for you, that's great."

"I will need to go to my zen place to prepare myself for the events of the day. Hence my question, 'Are you okay with casual nudity?]"

"Oh. You want to meditate now. Do I need to leave?"

"No."

"I'm okay with you being nude."

She pulled the bedspread down and undressed.

Marcus tried unsuccessfully not to stare.

Scarlett was an attractive young woman. She had nice breasts

with large, dark red nipples. He was not a fan of dime-size nipples.

Her stomach was flat. Her tapered waist led to flared hips. She had a mass of black pubic hair, slim legs, and small, pretty feet.

Marcus took it all in.

Scarlett lay on the sheets and closed her eyes.

"She's a pretty woman with a rocking body," Marcus told himself. "She lying there seeking peace. I feel like a pervert for ogling her."

"Scarlett, I'm going for a walk," he said. "Enjoy you downtime."

He left the room, wandered the grounds, and returned a little before three. He saw Scarlett get up. She stretched and said, "I will go to my mother's room to do my hair and makeup. She needs to be sure that I am presentable."

"Do you need any help carrying your dress?" Marcus asked.

"My mother has it. I will see you in the lobby."

She dressed and left the room.

^^^

Marcus watched television, shaved, showered, and got dressed in his suit. He was in the lobby by 4:15. Scarlett, her mother, and Aunt walked in at half past the hour.

Marcus was blown away. Scarlett was stunning in a cobalt blue wrap dress. The color played up her blue eyes, and the dress hugged her sleek figure. Marcus couldn't help but notice that she was braless. Her breasts jiggled with every step, and her hard nipples dented the fabric.

He went up to her and said, "Wow! You look gorgeous!" he caught himself and gestured to the three of them as if his compliment was meant for the fifty-year-olds as well as the hot twenty-one-year-old.

"Scarlett, you didn't tell me you came from a family of movie stars!"

She didn't answer because his words confused her.

Her mother and Aunt blushed and beamed. They loved his comment.

"Scarlett, introduce me to this handsome, smooth-talking young man," her mother said. She batted her fake eyelashes at Marcus.

"Mother, this is Marcus. My plus one. Marcus, this is my mother and Aunt Cara."

They got into the car and drove to the church.

Marcus was introduced to many relatives and friends of the bride and groom. Scarlett looked uneasy. Marcus noticed. He suspected she was overwhelmed by the number of people, and took over. He shielded her from the strangers and did most of the talking.

The wedding ceremony was lovely. The groom looked happy, the bride wore white and was beautiful, and the preacher wasn't overly preachy.

After the ceremony, the wedding party stayed for pictures. Scarlett was in the first batch that included all relatives. When she was done, Marcus grabbed her hand and led her to a quiet wooded area.

"Mother is upset with me because I would not wear the bra she bought me. She knows I have tactile issues and that tight and scratchy clothes hurt me. I physically feel pain. No way was I going to wear that bra. I have to wash mine five or six times before I can bear to wear them.

"Is it that obvious that I am braless?"

"Yes, but it is not inappropriate. You are young and beautiful, and many women go braless, especially at fancy events like this. She's your mother, so she worries."

He found a bench and said, "Sit. Rest. Relax."

She said, "Sensory overload is something I must watch out for. My meltdowns are not pretty. Do you think I could get naked? It would help me decompress."

"Yes. This is a secluded area, and I can be on the look out for people approaching us."

"Great."

She smiled, turned her back to him, and said, "Could you help with the zipper?"

Marcus undid the zipper, stood behind her, and watched her step out of her dress. She placed it carefully on the bench and shimmied out of her skimpy underwear.

Marcus stared at her cute bottom and said to himself, "I love boobs. I say I'm a breast man, but when I see an ass as fabulous as that, I know in my soul that I'm an ass man."

Scarlett sat on the bench with her knees slightly apart.

She crossed her arms under her breasts, closed her eyes, and focused on the sounds of the woods. She listened to the birds and the wind.

Dappled sunlight illuminated her pale body.

Marcus gave her space. He stood on the path in between the church and the bench. He listened for people approaching them and kept his eyes on the beautiful naked woman sitting serenely on the bench.

She had twenty minutes of uninterrupted peace and quiet. Her eyes popped open, and she said, "I feel better. I needed that."

She dressed. They returned to the church and found her mother and Aunt. They got into the car and returned to the hotel. They had time to freshen up in their rooms before going to dinner.

Dinner was uneventful. Marcus proved to be a good dining companion. He interacted and entertained those around them, so Scarlett could be less involved.

They moved on to the reception party.

"Do you want a drink?" Marcus asked.

"Yes. The alcohol will numb my anxiety and reduce my feeling of being socially awkward."

They had two drinks and got through the speeches.

When the band began to play with their light show, Scarlett winced.

Marcus asked, "Are you okay? We can we leave."

She rubbed her temples and said, "The sound, the lights, the smells of cigarettes... it hurts. I should stay at least for the first dance."

Carolyn and her father went to the center of the dance floor. They waltzed. The music stopped, their dance ended, and everyone clapped.

Tommy went to his bride.

The father gave his daughter's hand to the groom and left the floor. The music started up.

The lead singer said, "I give you Mr. and Mrs. Wegler!"

The crowd cheered, music played, and the newly married couple danced.

Scarlett tapped Marcus' arm and said, "I need to leave."

Marcus escorted her out. He teased, "You are the perfect girlfriend. You didn't make me dance."

He grabbed two flutes of champagne on their way out the door and said, "Follow me. We'll go out on the patio, drink, and look at the stars."

He led her to a quiet spot. They sat in silence on a wrought iron bench and drank the bubbly.

"Thank you," she said. "I was dreading this event because of the social demands I knew it would put on me. I do not know how I would have gotten through this evening without you."

"You're welcome." He toasted her, drank, and added, "It's been fun."

"My aunt and mother like you."

"All women like to flirt and enjoy compliments."

"Not me. I do not understand flirting, and compliments can be a trap."

"A trap?"

"Yes," Scarlett said. "I'm suspicious when someone gives me one. If it is true, why bother stating it? If it is not true, why did they say it? Do they want something?"

"Compliments are meant to make the recipient feel good."

"A lie or insincere compliment demeans me. I do not want to be treated like a child. 'Oh, the poor girl has autism. She did not do well, but tell her she did a good job even though she and everyone here knows it is untrue'."

"I understand," he said. He put his hand on her chin, lifted her face so he could look her in the eyes, and said, "I promise to always tell you the truth even when it will hurt your feelings. I spoke the truth today when I said you are beautiful."

He leaned in and kissed her.

She didn't reciprocate. She kept her eyes open.

He persevered. He embraced her and continued to kiss her.

After her initial hesitation, she closed her eyes, accepted and returned the kiss. It was a long one.

He pulled back, smiled, and said, "That was nice."

"That was nice," she responded.

They kissed again and again.

"I like kissing you," Marcus said. "I want to kiss you more. If you agree, we should go to a private space like our room."

"I agree," she said. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Err...Yes." Marcus was surprised by her bluntness.

"Good. Me too. I wanted to be sure. I don't always read situations correctly." She stood and added, "Come. I will say goodnight to my mother."

Marcus smiled and stood. They found the aunt and Scarlett's mother.

"Mom, this had been a long day. You know how I get when I am in large crowds. The flashing lights are a problem too. I am going to my room. I will see you at breakfast at 8:00 a.m."

"Do you want me to keep you company?" her mother asked.

"No. I have Marcus, and I will be in bed soon."

"Okay. Good night, Honey," her mother said.

They said goodnight, the women exchanged kisses on the cheek, and the young people walked away.

Marcus said, "I can't believe what you said to your mother."

"It was the truth. I will be in my bed. I thought the rules of decorum prevent me from saying 'I am going to my room to have sex with Marcus'."

^^^

When Marcus and Scarlett entered their room, she went to the thermostat, turned the heat up a couple degrees, and said, "I get cold when I take my clothes off."

Marcus hugged her, kissed her, groped her ass, and said, "I think it's my job to warm you up."

She giggled, squirmed, and said, "Let me use the bathroom. I need to pee."

He released her. While she was in the bathroom, he removed his shoes, socks, jacket, and tie. He turned the clock radio on, found a soft rock station, and sat on the bed.

A few minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom naked except for her high heels. She was a slim woman. Her hair had been up for the wedding, Now, it hung loosely around her shoulders. With full makeup on, she looked like a movie star.

"Wow! You're beautiful. I love the contrast between your black hair and white skin. Not a fan of laying in the sun, huh?"

"No. For me, it is torture. The blinding sunlight, the scorching heat, and I can't stand most suntan lotions. They smell bad, and the idea of goopy, greasy lotion on my skin makes me scream."

Marcus stood and ogled her. The slim young woman had small, shapely breasts with dusky colored nipples and areolas. A thick patch of black hair hid her sex. She had slender legs and a distinct thigh gap.

"Is it okay that I have pubic hair? I understand many women remove theirs. My motor skills are not great. That is not an area where I want to have a shaving accident."

"No problem. I like a woman who looks like a woman." He smiled and quickly undressed. He posed and gave her a chance to see him naked.

He was a big, burly guy: six-foot-tall, muscular, tanned, with curly hair on his chest and body. His penis was erect. It jutted out from his hairy groin and pointed at her.

It was the standard model in length and thickness.

"This is me," he announced. "Okay?"

"Yes. Bigger penises hurt my vagina, and smaller ones do not give me pleasure."

He looked chagrined and asked, "Is that how you tell me I'm not your first lover?"

"Too blunt? Sorry.

"Marcus, you cannot imagine how hard I work at trying to understand and communicate with people. It is exhausting at times. Would you consider learning my way of communicating? Be direct, honest, and straightforward?

"I think I would be a good girlfriend. I'm fit, I like sex, and unlike other girls, I will not complain if you do not buy me presents for no reason or fail to notice a new hairstyle or outfit."

He laughed.

"You can ask me if we're good," Scarlett continued her sales pitch. "If I nod, you can watch your ball game or go out with the guys. If you want sex, instead of spending all evening sending me secret subliminal signals, you can just ask me.

"Is not the direct approach simpler? It worked when I asked you."

"It is superior."

He came to her, wrapped his arms around her, and they kissed. He scooped her up in his arms and said, "I like your body and your mind."

She squealed as he carried her to the bed and cried out, "Wait!"

"What is it?"

"Please do not put me on that bedspread. I do not like that fabric, and we should discuss rules."

He put her down, pulled the bedspread off the bed, and tossed it on the floor. He asked, "What is this about rules?"

"Do you have any rules about sex?" she asked.

"That we have fun." He paused, thought, and added, "Be respectful. Get consent. Wear a condom."

"Is there anything I should not do?" she asked. "Are there places you do not like to be touched or kissed? For example, can I touch and suck your penis?

"I have no restriction. I hope you give me a blowjob. Can I perform oral sex on you?"

"Yes, but let me tell you my rules. You know I am autistic. I am more sensitive to sights, smells, sounds, and touch than neurotypical people.

"They can capture my attention, and I cannot think about anything else. They can cause me physical pain. It can be unbearable when sensations gang up on me. At the reception, the loud music, flashing lights, and the smells were too much for me and made me ill.

"I lack your ability to ignore or block them out.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Marcus said.

"Fabrics can be an issue. I checked the sheets earlier. They are clean, soft, and should not be a problem. The bedspread is scratchy.

"I want to focus on you, and what we are doing, so I would like the radio off and the room dimly lit."

"No problem," Marcus said. He turned off the radio, the lamp, and the overhead light. The bathroom light provided a bit of light to the room.

She grabbed his arm and said, "The last rule deals with touch." She dragged her nails lightly over his forearm and said, "If you did that to me, I would scream. I do not like feather-light touching, being tickled, or soft caresses."

She gripped his arm, not so forcefully that it hurt, but with enough force, so he knew it was purposeful. "When you touch me do it firmly. It is okay to grab my butt and boobs or to finger me. Do not tease. Use a firm touch. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Two more rules," she said. "No anal. I tried it. It hurt."

"Fine and..."

"Never cum on me. It is gross to think about gooey, sticky sperm on my skin. You can cum inside my mouth and vagina. I have a birth control implant in my arm. It is good for two years and four months."

"Anything else?" he asked.

"No."

Marcus smiled, embraced her firmly, and kissed her.

She responded. They got into bed. He kissed her and ran his hand from her cheek to her hip.

He brought his hand to a breast and did a move his other sexual partners enjoyed. He palmed her breast, squeezed it, and drew his fingers up and off her nipple. He used a firm touch on her skin. It grew lighter and lighter as he brushed his fingertips over her nipple and pulled away. The teasing motion usually generated a moan.

Not today.

"Ahh! I told you not to do that," Scarlett said. She sat up and rubbed her boob.

"What's the matter?"

"Do not give me light caresses. It does not bring me pleasure. I do not like what other women like. That is why I told you my rules."

"I'm sorry. Please give me another chance."

"Okay."

Marcus returned his attention to her breasts. He followed her instructions to the letter and turned her nips into tall peaks.

Scarlett moaned and cooed and kept a firm grip on his penis.

Marcus sat back and smiled. He was proud of his efforts.

"That was good," Scarlett said. "Let me show what I can do."

She wrapped her lips around his cock and showed her skills.

"Oh! Wow," Marcus moaned.

She brought him great pleasure.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm cumming!" Marcus shouted. His dick exploded in her mouth, and Scarlett calmly swallowed it all.