Next Man Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The senior citizen had no trouble performing. He fucked the thirty-something-year-old to orgasm every night for three months in a row.

Scarlett got pregnant, gave birth to a son, and named him Marcus.

Cliff entered her hospital room and saw Scarlett beaming as she held her baby boy. She said, "Thank you. You have fulfilled your son's promise."

Cliff chuckled and said, "We had a few false starts, but we got it done."

The End

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
Campus77Campus778 months ago

Wow you have received a variety of comments. You had to expect pushback regarding your choice of characters. I wasn't offended or distressed with the use of an autistic woman in the story. I thought it added to the poignancy of the story. True I have had only occasional contact with autistic children while working in a summer camp for those within the spectrum. I worked specifically with a beautiful 10 year old boy who was nonverbal and prone to fits of violence. By the end of the summer with help from other counselors and his parents he and I worked out a reasonable relationship. It was a great experience. I hope the negative comments don't stop you from including other nontraditional characters in your future stories.

P.S. I too hope you continue "My Family's Nudist Colony". There is so much promise in the future of this story/

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Re: Anon--I am the autistic father of two autistic children and I really loved this story. It did not fetishize the disability, but it did make a GREAT explanation of how many of us on the spectrum experience the world. Those issues were part of the personality the author brought to the story and yes, there are stories about blind protagonists, wheelchair-bound protagonists, alcoholic or drug addicted protagonists and many more. These are parts of the person, not the entire person, just like Scarlett's autism was a part of her but not everything about her. Scarlett's issues were some of the same ones I had to live through in the 1970's and 1980's, back when there was one definition of autistic-not a spectrum. I did not fit that definition because I did not rock and was verbal (albeit nearly a year later than my peers). Scarlett gave the reader an understanding of her experiences without making it a 'poor Scarlett' story. She was not a goddess, nor was she 'disabled'. In fact, we neurodivergents would prefer that you not categorize us as disabled unless our condition restricts our ability to function in the world. Don't call my family disabled-we work, we date/marry, we drive, we watch movies and read books and laugh and enjoy our lives. Don't ask my eldest about history or my youngest about Pokemon unless you have hours to spend listening, but rest assured that their social awkwardness hasn't kept them from graduating high school, starting college, or working full time and living on their own. I would be proud to have Scarlett as a daughter, she was successful in school and career, found ways to manage her personal needs, understood herself better than most people do, and was an all-around good person. I doubt that she wanted to be called disabled either.

As a footnote, no two autistic people are alike and it does present differently in males than in females, which has led to a great underdiagnosis among girls who could benefit from early interventions if it was recognized.

wicked62wicked62about 1 year ago

Very beautiful story. Well thought out and insightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know you wont give a fuck and probably erase this. I also know that other people on here will have your back because it gets their dick hard, but fetishisizing autistic women is disgusting. Austism is a disability and a spectrum. This is predatory bullshit. People taking advantage of autistics is a thing. Its all over the internet. Its not the same as having a small cock or overly large tits. The fact you had to write a disclaimer in the first place should tell you how fucked it is. Your understanding of autism is rudimentary at best and when i started reading your dumb ass description my eyes rolled so far back in my head I saw my brain. Im an autistic woman. Seeing someone who is clearly neither a woman or autistic to get his dick hard over my disability is DISGUSTING. You going to do blind people? People i wheel chairs? Down syndrome? I mean please continue on to make porn about someone elses struggle. Im guessing you wouldnt write about any of those things let alone another race right? Cause talking about another race would probablu squick you because you arent that race. Maybe im giving you too much credit here

Thank you for making me feel unsafe in yet another internet space. Allistic entitled white dudes can get fucked. Im sure you are also the type of of person to talk about being too woke or in dismissing an experiencw of a woman. You didnt "need" to make her autistic it got your pathetic dick hard- basing a story around someones disabilty. It blows my mind that in 2022 you think this is vaguely ok since you are neither of those things. I see this behavior all over internet and its super disappointing to see it here. Kinks are one thing. This is beyond the pale. I know you will dismiss this as you dont have to have the experience of predatory men using u as a prop. We both know this isnt needed. I got through to about halfway where you made her talk before i wanted to vomit. Not all autistic people speak like this. Im going to repeat woman autistics are a vulnerable disabled group. But why should you care about that or authenticy or hell good writing. Get fucked wth a rusty yard rake. Signed an autistic woman who is tired of asinine dickless wonders preying on someome elses struggle.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

If you're still writing why have you not finished the story from years ago 'My Family's Nudist Colony' ?

You left it in the middle of nowhere - yet you write this Nudist story anew.

Why won't you finish what you started, especially after writing 19 chapters ?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mother's Worry 118-thousand+ words. Mom/Son, slow seduction. Sex-sex-sex.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Drive-In Date with Mom It's her son's birthday, and she can't say 'no'.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Just Once for Mom Sarah tells her son it can only be once. Right.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories