Next Step Blues Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is perhaps worthy of an aside that this was one of the rare social occasions we had spent fully clothed. Having found each other online and met as fun-seeking nudists, we had been entirely comfortable in that mode with each other as a foursome. I tossed that observation into the conversation over the kitchen servery, bringing a guffaw of agreement from the other two as they sipped on something cold and grapey and nibbled on some snacks in the family room.

Over dinner the conversation was an odd mixture, in parts like old times with shared humor and recollections, and in others quite somber, hearing about the break-up and current state of play between Russell and Eva and importantly how he was coping and feeling. Well, how they both were. From what we heard (perhaps a bit biased), Eva was having a free-spirit time. But I think it's fair to say that Russell was emotionally a bit of a wreck, showing a mix of anger and sadness with more than a touch of relief that Eva was gone. It emerged that their marriage had been on life support on and off for quite a while before and during our association with them. Russell evidently felt that collapse was more or less inevitable. We obliquely enquired if he thought their 'with benefits' activities had contributed. He thought not, but whether that was to spare our feelings was left unclear.

As you might expect, we were curious about his 'love life' in the new world he was inhabiting, and dropped the odd question in about that to our dinner chat. Russell said he was not looking at the moment, online or otherwise, wanting to keep things uncluttered as the legal processes played out. Was there an interesting lady at work, perhaps? Nope. And, just as well, he added, since in his opinion work relationships were, generally speaking, a terrible idea. OK, so the guy was basically alone and in a relationship drought. None of our business, of course, except .... well.... we both felt sorry for him.

Jan, a little unsubtly in my opinion, asked, "So, if I may be so bold, with little social life, how are you coping with your manly needs, so to speak?"

Rather than be offended, as he easily could have been, Russell simply laughed. A genuine belly laugh which, I think, did him good. "Oh, that?" he said. "Much as you might expect, dear lady," he replied. "I have reverted to my younger self and, ummmm.... I have rediscovered self-help." He actually blushed.

Jan immediately leaned closer and gave him a hug. "Nothing wrong with that," she said, "except it's a bit solitary, of course." There was a pause then; a slightly awkward silence. Then Jan said to Russell, on a different tack, "Would you mind just talking to yourself a moment? I need to pop into the kitchen and consult my personal chef." At that, she got up, hooked her finger at me and headed deep into kitchen, waiting for me to join her. I followed of course, bemused.

"What's up? I asked, instinctively keeping my voice low.

"Poor guy needs a some nurture," was Jan's answer, also muttered nearly at a whisper. She looked at me directly. "I plan to offer him some. Are you OK with that?"

My mind was a bit slow to catch up. I managed a faltering "Ummm, yeah.. I guess so." Then added "what....?", and trailed off.

Jan went on hurriedly. "Like last time. No rules broken."

Call me slow. I suddenly caught up. Jan gave me a quick kiss then, and popped promptly back to the dining area with me in her slipstream. She went to stand directly behind Russell's chair, slipped both arms around his neck in a hug, and bent to give him a peck on the cheek.

"You, sir, need some nurture," she said. "I would like to assist with some. Is that Ok with you?"

I couldn't see Russell's face, but he sure sounded surprised, and confused. "Ummm.." and "ahhh.." were the first things he said, then he paused, which was followed by "What...?" and another pause. He was being as slow as I had been in the kitchen.

"I need a back rub," said Jan. "You did a good job last time and I would like another." She popped another peck on his cheek, then added, "If you're open to that, of course."

Russell swiveled to look up at her. "Yes.... Yes.... Of course, I'd love to, but, ummmmmm....," and then swiveled the other way to look across at me. "If, ummmm....." He left the rest of the sentence dangling, but the question was clear enough.

"Fine by me, man," I said. "Jan's a big girl who makes her own decisions, and we both care for your welfare."

He swiveled back to look up at Jan again, who was still hugging him around the neck from behind, when she said, "You, Mister, are going to get ready for slumber. Put on your jammies, or Hollywood-style dressing gown, or whatever you brought along for the purpose, and my back and I will meet you here in five." With that she released her arms from around his neck, gave him another peck on the cheek, and said "Off you go!"

Russell looked as I'd seen him once before; like a deer in headlights, but a happier deer than he'd been all evening. "Since I am always a polite and cooperative guest, off I go then," he said with a grin. With that, he stood, and headed away to the spare bedroom.

Jan grabbed me by the arm and looked up at me. "I'm off to slip into something more comfortable," she said theatrically. Then, channeling Arnold Schwarzenegger, intoned, "I'll be back!" Then added, "Would you be a dear and choose some quiet background music?" As an afterthought, "And maybe dim the lights a bit in here. Mood matters." With that, off she went at a brisk pace towards our bedroom.

I felt like a bit of a spare wheel just then, but not threatened or unhappy about this turn of events. Jan's plan was apparently within our rules and I found the idea quite sexy, to be honest.

I busied myself as asked, and a few minutes later Jan came into the lounge area. Dressed now in her robe she uses daily after showering, she was carrying rather awkwardly a duvet which she must have rustled-up from the linen closet. Thrusting it into my hands she said, "Hold this for a second," and disappeared again to return moments later with a towel and a plastic bottle of massage oil which she put on the floor near the settee. Taking the duvet from me she said, "Nearly there," in a sort of sing-song voice, clearly enjoying the whole thing, and proceeded to spread it on the chaise part of our 'L'-shaped settee.

Whether Russell had coincidentally just finished his quick-change act, or whether he was waiting out of sight until Jan came back so as to avoid possible embarrassment with just he and me looking awkwardly at each other while we both waited Jan's return, I can't say. But, as Jan was spreading out the duvet, he reappeared wearing very grungy track pants and what looked like a 1980s tee shirt featuring a faded advert for some obscure rock band.

"And here I was expecting Gucci, or at least Calvin Klein undies," Jan said laughingly when she saw him.

"In my defense, I wasn't expecting the good taste police to review my slumber wear," Russell countered, giving a wry smile.

There was a pause when no one spoke, and then Jan said, "OK, well, we are all here," taking control of the moment. "You, my love," she said, looking at me, "can sit on a bar stool over there and read a cookbook, or something." Then she walked over to Russell, took him by the upper arm and guided him to the couch, saying "You, good sir, can make yourself useful right here." Handing him the oil bottle, she said, "Do be sparing with this," and then, glancing at me, added, "I don't want it splashed all over the furniture, unlike the habits of another I won't name."

The simple act of a woman undressing is nearly always arresting, and watching Jan just then, as Russell and I both did, was exactly that. That may seem odd in our particular circumstances since we had shared nudist time with Russell and Eva, but I guess it all comes down to context. Jan untied her gown and slipped it off to reveal only her lovely nakedness beneath, and the view was entirely captivating.

Taking both of Russell's hands, she said quietly but directly to him, "I need my rub now, Russell, and I am planning to enjoy it. I want to share some, err, shall we say, 'stress relief moments' with you to send you off to bed a happy boy. But, just so we're clear, I am not about to fuck you."

That was a surprise. Not the sentiment of it, since that was keeping within our rules, but Jan isn't usually given to such blunt expression. "Are we on the same page?"

"I believe we are indeed, ma'am," Russell said looking directly at my wife. Then he glanced at me with eyebrows raised in what I took to be his seeking my confirmation. I just gave him a smile, and thumbs up.

"Good," said Jan, and promptly lay face down on the duvet. I know I am biased but she looked fantastic, her hair spilling to one side, the compressed mounds of her breasts visible a little from beneath, the sway of her back leading to the luscious rounds of her buttocks, and the intriguing darker zone at the top of her thighs, which were very slightly apart. "You may get busy, Sir."

Russell didn't need to be invited twice. He hunkered down beside Jan then fumbled with the oil for a few seconds before dripping a little along her spine and setting the bottle aside. I felt unavoidably the voyeur. How else could I feel? But I enjoyed the view.

Russell gently ran his hands up and down and side to side of my wife's spine between shoulders and a space just above her bottom, but not yet straying lower. A few encouraging "mmmm" noises emerged from the supine subject of these touches. It wasn't long before Jan suggested, "I think my lower back now needs attention." This was a hint if ever there was one. In moments they were back in much the same tableau as had been shared months ago, with Russell running his hands firmly over Jan's bottom, kneading her buttocks and spreading them, then kneading the back of her thighs before repeating the cycle. Up and down, there and back, using her lovely bottom as sort of home base for the massage.

"May I use a bit more oil?" he asked, and received an affirmative "mmm". My vantage point was a bit obscured, but I saw a few drops added right into Jan's bottom crack, and Russell's hands promptly sliding in there, then lower into the space between her thighs.

I wasn't timing this but I would say several minutes passed as I have described before Jan pushed herself up on her elbows, looked around at Russell and said, "I think it is time for my front rub." With that, she sat up and flipped herself over, her lovely naked front now fully exposed, her nipples clearly aroused and erect. "We can probably skip the oil for now," she said, "since I don't want to slide away." She then sat up a little higher and said, "Now, mister masseuse. I think it's time those very sexy jammies were removed."

Russell didn't argue. He had been hunkered down basically in kneeling position beside Jan but now promptly stood. I hadn't been able to see before this, but the bulge in his groin was unmistakable. I must say I had a solid hard-on myself. "Fine by me. As you wish," he said, and pulled his tee over his head then stepped out of his track pants, revealing his erection, not all that long but thick and hard, and poking redly out of his frizz of pubic hair.

"Lovely," said Jan. "Carry on". And she lay down again, this time her upper surface exposed to our gaze and Russell's touch.

Russell resumed his semi-kneeling position beside my lovely naked wife and, perhaps predictably, just as most guys would I think, began touching, cupping and massaging her breasts, first one, then the other. From what I could tell he was mostly running his fingers around her nipples before occasionally flicking and tweaking them. I know from experience that Jan loves this type of nipple tease rather than have her man just zoom-in on them, so Russell was getting a few things right, it seemed, in turning my lady on. A few "mmmm" noises came from Jan in confirmation.

Again, predictably, Russell then began his southward trek, running his hands over Jan's tummy and belly button, then then her lower tummy on the way to her pubic zone. She wasn't entirely hairless there anymore, having dropped that maintenance regime when we dropped out of 'with benefits' nudity and play, but she kept her pussy lips hair free had just a little well-manicured hair as a 'landing strip' pointing to the softness of her lips below. I couldn't see entirely clearly from my vantage point, but it was clear enough that Russell was stroking and feeling Jan's pussy, mostly with the balls of his hand on her pubic bone and slipping his fingers lower to stroke and probe her pussy lips.

After a minute or so of this, Jan reached out to take Russell's hand, and said, "Let me help a bit here." She guided his hand back to her pussy, near her clit. "Like this..... very lightly...." she breathed, and guided his fingers up and down the region of her sensitive nub whilst using her other hand to spread her labia apart to give better access. I knew this maneuver well, and knew it was a pretty sure-fire pathway to orgasm for her. Russell took the hint and as Jan released his hand and also took her own away from spreading her lips, he took over the gentle action, using his right hand to stroke and tease around and across her sensitive nub while his left held her labia back to provide access.

It took perhaps three or four minutes. There were a several "mmmm" sounds from Jan, and some hip movement as well, as she enjoyed the stimulation from Russell's gently teasing fingers on her clit. As her pathway to climax progressed, she put both her hands on her breasts, squeezing and pulling at her nipples in a way that I had seen many times before and I knew was contributing to the intensity of her sensations.

There came some moments when Jan, in a throaty, breathy way, said "Yes, that's nice.... Mmmm.... yes..... more.... just... like ..... that....."

I knew what was coming (pardon the pun) when Jan started a quiet but guttural moan, a deep "ooohhh" sound that went on for several seconds. It built in volume as her hips lifted a little, reaching for more stimulation. Russell kept gently rhythmically stroking, up and down, around, up and down, around. When her orgasm gripped her, Jan's moan was loud and long. Maybe ten seconds in, she reached out to still Russell's stroking fingers.

Coming down from her climax, Jan let out a large sigh, looked at Russell, who was at this point seemingly frozen in place, and said, "Very nice, thank you." She then sat up, patted the duvet, and said cheerily to him, "Your turn." Turning to me, she added, "Would you get us all a nightcap darling? I know I could use one."

I busied myself refreshing three wine glasses as Jan stood and Russell sat naked on the end of the chaise. His erection had subsided now (so had mine). Jan invited him to lie back, and he settled, reclining where Jan had been just before, semi-flaccid penis fully exposed. "A very nice view," Jan said. Then to Russell's and my shared surprise, she stepped towards his reclining form, and threw her leg over him like getting on a bicycle to settle straddling his upper legs, just north of his knees.

"Perfect," Jan said. "How's that drink going?" I picked up a glass for each of them, and took them over. Jan took both from me and I returned to my out-of-the-way stool near the kitchen.

The minutes which followed were amongst the sexiest I have experienced, and my role was simply to enjoy the view. Jan took a swig from her drink and passed the other glass down toward Russell. "Care for a sip?" she asked. He reached up, took the glass, tilted his head up enough to not dribble and took a gulp, then handed the glass back to Jan who placed it on the coffee table within reach.

"Now, as I was saying. Your turn," Jan said, looking down at Russell. "I will take my own advice and use only a little of this." She reached for the oil and dribbled a few drops onto Russell's penis and balls.

"Oh, my...." Russell almost moaned as Jan reached down and gently began spreading the oil along his still only semi-hard penis, which grew quickly in only a few seconds to full and thick red hardness. I must say from long experience, albeit biased, that Jan delivers a fantastic hand job. Russell had previously enjoyed just the one, on that afternoon now months ago, and he was poised for another lift-off.

"That's the way," Jan almost cooed at him, seeing him harden under her. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and very slowly slid her grip up and then down, just the once, then paused. "Now, you just lie there and think of England, and let's see if I can send you off to bed with a happy ending."

Russell, who had placed his hands on Jan's hips by now, answered sounding a little breathless. "I think that's very likely, and I doubt it will take long."

"I won't hurry you," Jan said. "I want you to enjoy....," and she trailed off her sentence while sliding her hand back up and down ever-so-slowly, drawing a low moan from Russell. Over the next few minutes, Russell, in my opinion and certainly in comparison to my normal response to Jan's hand ministrations, lasted an impressive time.

On one occasion Jan held her dick-stroking hand still and flicked one of his nipples experimentally, which drew a loud intake of breath from Russell. "So, someone else who likes that, hmmm?" she cooed again (as an allusion to me, of course. As an aside, I have very sensitive nipples and think they are a much undervalued part of male sexual arousal). From then on, Jan flicked and rubbed Russell's nipples now and then, each time getting a sharp "aah" response.

The final part of this building tableau was a visual feast for me, and obviously a physically enjoyable sensation for Russell. Jan shifted her straddling position on him, wriggling her hips towards his groin. She stopped with herself pretty much straddling his middle, her pussy just 'north' of Russell's balls, basically sitting on the root of his tumescent dick, which was now flattened to his stomach and poking out from under her. Jan began rocking her hips, sliding her labia back and forth, moving the skin of Russell's erection first one way towards the knob, then back again. There is probably an exotic French name for this sexual position, but if there is I don't know it. It was very sexy to watch, looking pretty much as though she was fucking him cow-girl style.

The end result of this was no surprise. Just as Jan had predicted, the happy ending arrived. Russell was emitting a few moans now and then, which grew louder. With his hands on Jan's hips, he looked as though he was helping her rocking rhythm. As his climax drew closer he raised his hips, pressing upwards, I presume to increase the pressure on his dick against my lovely wife's pussy lips. Either at Russell's urging, or through her intuition that he was getting close, Jan increased her pace and the inevitable ejaculation erupted. Russell let out a long 'Ahhhhh' sound followed by a couple of shorter ones, more or less in synchrony with spurts of his semen erupting from his scarlet-colored knob.

Jan stopped rocking, waited a few seconds, then said, "There we are. Happy ending delivered."

Russell simply said, "Wow. That was great. Thank you."

"You are very welcome," said Jan in reply. And in a gesture that I found extremely touching, she bent forward and placed a little kiss on the end of Russell's nose.

After a pause, Jan went on, "Now, you just lie there a bit longer while I do the housework," as she reached for the towel and wiped Russell's tummy and dick of the gooey residue. "I shall now extricate myself from this rather awkward position before I seize-up." With a few wriggles, Jan stood up, still naked of course, and reached for her still half-full wine glass as Russell sat up and reached for his.