Next Step Blues Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you have had an enjoyable evening, Sir," Jan said to our guest who was taking a swig from his own glass before standing and fumbling for his discarded sleepwear. "I will now attend to the needs of my husband over there who, I am pretty sure, is ready for a happy ending of his own."

I sure was. My balls felt over-full and I know I had been oozing pre-cum for ages. "You get your gear off, Mister, she said to me, and bring that body over here." Turning to Russell, she said, "You are welcome to stay and be our audience."

I would have been happy for him to stay and watch, as there is a special frisson about being watched that Jan and I both enjoy on the occasions it has been available. But Russell, however, politely declined. "Best I call it a night, I think. I'm tempted, I admit, to enjoy the show but," he paused for a breath, "I'm tired to tell the truth, and it's getting late. So.....," another pause, "I will leave you both to your frolic."

Suffice to say, Jan and I enjoyed our frolic, right there on the same chaise. She came twice more. I came just the once but, oh, it was welcome indeed.

--

That was a few months ago now. In the meantime, as you might expect, Jan and I talked quite a bit about the evening. We had both enjoyed it, and it was clear at the time and his follow-up thank you that our guest had too.

We had Russell back again for a stay only a fortnight ago. It was, shall we say.... fun all over again, much as I have described here, with some interesting additions and variants. I had planned on writing about that visit as well but, on second thoughts, decided to keep it private to the three of us.

I think back on the rules Jan and I agreed long ago and how they have served as a couple looking for fun but wanting to survive it with our relationship intact. We have, but it's funny how things turn out. I will just say this. After much discussion between Jan and me, we bought a packet of condoms for the occasion of Russell's second visit.

*The End*