Next Sunday: The Neighborhood Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh with my mouth around his father's dick, still working this grandpa to orgasm.

"Told you he was good, son," Orville admonishes Willie.

Willie walks over to me and Orville, his cock bounding with his steps. He reaches a hand out to his father. "What do you say, dad? For old time's sake."

Orville likes his blow jobs wet, so I let my saliva drip down his pole, matting his gray pubic hair. I make slurping sounds as if he's got a popsicle attached to his crotch.

"Wouldn't be a first," Orville grumbles. I'm puzzled and pull off of Orville's cock to assess what's going on. Orville puts a hand in his son's. Willie lifts Orville up, and I scuttle backward on my knees to give them room. Willie wraps his arm around his dad's waist and pulls him in close to his side. Orville grunts and finds his footing, letting his weight rest on his son.

"Well, with a guy it is," Willie reminds his father.

"Oh." Orville's memory isn't as good as it was, but the realization doesn't deter him. "You'll enjoy it." Orville grips his wet cock and angles it so that his head touches his son's. Willie doesn't pull back, and I've pieced together that they must have done this with women before.

I look at each wedding ring, and I'll be damned if I'm not drooling. I wipe my chin with the back of my hand.

"Do homos like two cocks in their mouth?" Orville asks in a tone that implies it's also an answer.

I say nothing and replace both men's hands with each of mine. I put their heads together and swirl my tongue around them.

"Not bad," Willie says. He's surprised a man can feel good on his dick, but he knows nothing.

I take both heads in my mouth. They stretch my lips wide, but I sickle on both. Willie is precumming, and I take a moment to show him my skills and savor the sweet stickiness.

I shift my attention back to Orville, licking his hanging balls, feeling the slick, saliva-covered cock slip on my forehead.

"Can't ever get the old lady to do that." Wilson shakes his head.

"It's why I cheat, son," Orville mumbles.

I bring their heads together again and go wild. Willie is holding his father's waist while I go back and forth on the two cocks, intermittently putting them together and taking as much as I can. It helps that Orville is thinner, as I can get pretty far down.

Willie puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes me down further. The two men inch in closer to each other to make it easier. But I'm feeling used again with Willie's large hand in control of my mouth.

Willie grabs a clump of my hair and pulls my head away from his cock with force. He redirects me to Orville's cock, and, in Willie's direction, deepthroat the grandpa.

Orville grunts as Willie pleases his dad, using just my mouth as if I were a fleshlight. Orville's knees buckle, and he grunts. "Alright. Need to sit."

I pull off his cock while Willie helps his father back into his seat. I think I make him feel so good he can't stand it.

When Orville's back in his chair, I focus on him while Willie watches and slides his hand along the length of his thick dick, watching me perform.

"Pretty sure he's got some cum in there, son." Orville points to my ass. I'm still dressed, so there's plenty left to the imagination.

"Who? In Jude?"

Orville looks me in the eye as I bob, enthusiastically slurping, rotating my head, and swirling my tongue with each downward thrust. "You make the rounds today?"

Orville has fucked me before when he's got the energy for it. Or, instead, I ride him, which obviously gives gravity the overwhelming authority and allows my other neighbors' cum to spill out and cover Orville in loads of sperm. He likes any attention paid to his dick to be wet, so he's never complained about it.

I nod and mumble affirmatively but don't stop doing my job.

"Wouldn't be a first," Willie contemplates.

"Well, with a guy...," Orville quips. Maybe his memory isn't so bad.

"You mind..." Willie starts to ask, but I bury my face nose-deep on Orville's dick and use both hands to pull down the back of my shorts. I get on all fours and arch my back--my man pussy is exposed. I can feel that my crack is wet. Cum must have leaked out.

"How many you got in there, Jude?" Willie asks, walking around me and looking at my hole. He makes a hungry sound as he rubs his fingers on my slick, smooth hole.

I don't take Orville's cock out of my mouth and try my best to say, "Three."

"Need four?" Willie has bent his knees and is about to mount me. He rubs his cock head against my hole.

Before I can respond, Orville says, "No need to ask, son. These holes are up for grabs for those who want them. Isn't that right?" Orville looks at me for an answer.

With my mouth full, I mumble, "Mhm," like a bitch in heat.

I wonder if your husband would be as upset as my wife would," Willie says, shoving the length of his dick inside my ass. He pushes me forward so that I'm buried in Orville's bush again.

I've never been with any of my family members. The thought of hooking up with my own relatives has never been something that has turned me on. I'm sure I've hooked up with men who were related to each other, but I tend not to ask questions of the hundreds of men I've been with. The openness of Orville and Willie is a first for me, and I'm taken aback by how hot it is.

I give Orville everything I've got, showing off my master skills, while Willie fucks me harder than I have been. I feel cum splattering out of my hole and onto my back. Willie pounds me as if he knows what I'm good for without anyone telling him.

Today is magic. It's a rare day when the stars align, and the heavens approve of my infidelity and promiscuity. I know this because, just as Willie is about to cum, he puts his enormous hand on my head and shoves me down on his father's dick again.

Apparently, Orville had been close. He never indicates that he's about to nut, only pulls me down so that his seed runs down my throat. Willie's done him a favor this time. And fate reveals itself: Willie begins to cum as well.

While Orville grunts, his torso buckling with each pulse, Willie's cock expands against my tight lips. My hole is too hot and wet to feel what I know are voluminous spurts of seed. I imagine the velocity of his DNA means he's depositing his essence in my colon, maybe even my intestines. Willie groans as if he's just stubbed his toe, but it feels good.

So much shared DNA is inside me now. I loosen my throat to take the third load in my belly, and the fourth load in my ass of the day.

I have to hurry. No rest for the slutty. I take my mouth off of Orville. He softens quickly, and although his balls are still significant, they've gotten smaller. He's emptied quite a large amount of cum in me, and it occurs to me that I feel satiated and probably won't need breakfast today.

I pull my ass off of Willie. I lift my torso and turn my head to see his cock, creamy and glistening. Of course, I put my mouth around his cock, sure to swallow every ounce of juice. He shudders because of the sensitivity.

I stand and look at my watch. It's 9:56 and I hadn't realized how long that took. Rick is usually home by 11:00. "I best be going. Got a few more houses, and Rick will be back soon."

I pull up my shorts. My crack feels wet, which gives me a sense of pride.

"Next Sunday," Orville says.

I smile and nod. My cock has gone soft under pressure to somehow fit in three houses in the next hour.

"I'll show you out," Willie says. He's worn clothes this entire time and tucks his cock back into its sheath.

Willie opens the door, and before I can make my way down the walkway, he grabs my shoulder.

"Hey." Willie pulls out his wallet and a white business card with black lettering. He hands it to me. I take it, but I'm a bit confused. It reads: "Cheaters Anonymous," and below says, "Wednesdays 7-9 PM," with an address on the third line.

"I think you might enjoy coming to this group." Willie winks.

"But I like cheating," my face contorts.

"No, no," Willie begins, "It's not like that. The first 30 minutes is talking, but then," Willie's voice trails. "I think you'd enjoy the last 90 minutes."

Willie smiles. He's such a sweet man. "Okay, I'll see what I can do."

Willie shuts the door and as I'm about to make my way next door to Orville's I pull out my phone to find a message from Paul. "Dan's over here. One bird, two bones?"

I smirk and instead head straight across the street. Paul is on the corner of the block on my side of the road and lives next to Dan, who is Ivan's neighbor. Paul and Dan being in the same place should get me back on schedule.

I knock on the door at 9:59. Paul answers, clad in only tighty whities.

"Hey, bro," he says, and if that doesn't sum up who Paul is, I don't know what does.

Paul is beefy, with a full chest of hair, dark blue eyes, a broad white smile, and cropped black hair. His pecs bulge; his torso slims into a V, alluding to what's underneath his underwear, which reveals an outline that gets me hard again.

He hugs me. He's presumably straight but doesn't seem confused by our weekly trysts. I glance at his wedding ring, which encircles a hairy knuckle.

When we head to the kitchen, I find Dan. They look a lot alike, though Dan is slightly taller and blonde. He's wearing running shorts that don't leave much to the imagination. His chest is also covered in hair, albeit much lighter than Paul's

The two have been friends ever since they became neighbors. And when the wives of the block gather to chatter and gossip, they're sure to always bring up Paul's and Dan's marriages--they're swingers.

Paul told me that they swap wives as often as their schedules allow. He's been in the lifestyle for years, as has Dan, and it was kismet that they ended up living next to each other.

However, neither of their wives seem to know that Paul and Dan also have bi tendencies. Whenever the four of them are fucking in the same room, neither husband indicates that they'd also like to be fucking a guy's ass.

"What's up, dude?" Dan says in a frat-boy tone. He also gives me a hug but pulls me in closer. My boner pushes into his flaccid bulge. As his cheek nuzzles the side of my head, he tells Paul that I'm already hard. They both laugh--not at me, but with me.

Paul pours himself a glass of orange juice and sits at the kitchen table. "Must be on a roll today."

"Four in the ass, three in the belly," I brag. I grab my dick to readjust. I feel exposed as Dan leans against the counter, Paul sitting next to him, and they look me up and down.

"Way to go, bro," Dan says. He leans forward and holds a hand up for a high-five, which I reciprocate cautiously.

"Rick's loss is definitely the neighborhood's gain," Paul quips. Dan punches him on the shoulder. The three of us laugh.

"Let's get to it. I've got the post-workout urge," Paul says and Dan enthusiastically agrees.

The three of us walk to Paul's bedroom, and I realize that this is the first time I'll be in someone's bedroom today.

Dan tells me his wife is sick and skipping her Sunday workout, so he's invited himself over to double-team "that slutty ass pussy," as he puts it.

Paul's bedroom is full of photos of him and his wife on various vacations, and the sight of them never fails to get me wound up.

The men sit next to each other, and I kneel before them. I put my hands on their bulges and massage them. Their cocks start to plump, and I'm reminded of their size difference. Paul must be exactly six inches, and Dan has to be an impressive 8. They're both of average girth and have that perfect cut version of a cock with a slight, upward banana curve.

Dan grows more quickly than Mike, so he removes his shorts first. His dick springs out and I salivate at the sigh.

"Lookin' shredded, bro," Paul compliments his friend.

Dan thanks him and I can't stop looking at Dan's monstrous, hairy thighs. His balls aren't huge but conform to a beautiful, hairless sack.

I stroke Dan's dick with my left hand. Paul stands, takes off his whities, and his cock springs as Dan's did. Aside from size, they look exactly the same.

"Damn." Dan shakes his head. Before Paul can sit down, Dan says to me, "Look at that ass, Jude."

A smile of pride spreads across Paul's face, and he angles his body so that I can see the profile of a hairy booty that rivals mine.

Dan smacks Paul's ass and laughs. Paul chuckles, swatting at Dan before sitting down. "Lay off, man."

I take Paul's cock in my right hand and stroke them simultaneously. They both throw their heads back, eyes closed, and breathe heavily.

I lick the length of Dan's cock. "Damn," he moans.

I do the same to paul, who whispers, "Fuck."

I go back and forth like this, teasing them, while they both verbally approve of my cockthirst. Dan and Paul look at me, then lean back to lay on the bed as if they were in sync. I start licking their balls now, and the verbal approvals intensify.

A thought comes to mind as I tease each of them. And given today's extraordinary events, I feel confident enough to go out on a limb and make a bold request.

I suck on Dan's balls, then lean back. "I want," I start, then move to Paul's balls for the same treatment.

"To see," I say while switching back to Dan.

"You two." Suck.

"Make out." Suck. I work on Paul's balls longer while I stroke Dan.

The men lift their backs off the bed to look at me. My doe eyes switch back and forth between theirs. They look at each other and say in one voice, "I dunno, man."

Their eyebrows arch in concern, and a tiny grimace curls their lips as they turn back to me.

I pull back, stand up, and remove my shorts. Like Vanna White, I frame my cock with one hand. "Please," I beg. "After all I've done for you," my voice trails, but I don't intend to expand on the thought.

Dan sighs. Paul inhales. "Fucking Christ," Paul mumbles. They're both still hard. If they maintain, I might just have a shot at this.

"Just a kiss?" Dan asks hesitantly.

I take off my shirt and am fully nude now. I return to my knees and turn my attention to Dan's balls; my other hand returns to Paul's extremely stiff cock.

"Fuck," Dan moans, enjoying the teasing.

I don't answer Dan's question because I've got other things in mind. I know they're straight or heteroflexible, but I'm feeling Lord Luck at my side.

"Fine," Dan relents. "It's just kissing, right?"

Paul and Dan look at each other. "It's not like we haven't ever come close," Paul admits.

I envision Paul's wife sucking Dan's cock while Paul plows her pussy missionary, his face close enough to her mouth that he can smell his friend's giant cock just an inch away.

I watch them lean in and rotate my mouth back to Tom's balls. I stroke Dan with one hand and myself with the other. When I see the two of them lock lips, we're all three precumming. At first, there's no tongue, which I desperately crave to witness, so I ramp up my efforts.

I take all of Paul's dick in my mouth, an easy task given his average size. He moans. Both of their eyes are closed and Dan must think that Paul likes it. I move my tongue past Paul's shaft and lick his balls, which elicits another moan, and Dan believes this is a cue to take it further.

Dan opens his mouth and licks Paul's lips. I moan at the sight as I bob in slow motions on the rigid cock. Apparently, this encourages Paul to open his mouth. The two men's tongues roll around before they lock their lips again with their mouths open. They're French kissing. This time I moan without control and give Paul's knob a good slobber.

Maybe they're just pretending they're women, I think, as Paul puts his hand on his friend's chest. Dan returns the gesture, and they begin to rub their hairy pecs as their making-out intensifies.

I move over to Dan's dick and, knowing it's much larger than Paul's, I take it slow--inch by inch until I've got the whole thing in my mouth. The upward curve proves to be a challenge. But, never one to back down from a challenge, I manage to push past my soft palate and feel his head halfway down my throat.

I switch up my hands and give Paul a good stroke. His dick is slick with my saliva, and my own is wet from buckets of precum watching two straight men kiss.

I moan again, this time intentionally encouraging them. The men's arms crisscross as they feel each other's abs. I see Paul's hand come dangerously close to Dan's cock and my face as I press into Dan's pelvis as far as I can. Dan's breath speeds up, his nose breathing hot hair into Paul's.

When Paul's hand returns to Dan's pubes, I realize I must seize the moment. I quickly pull off of Dan's cock and gasp for hair. My arm moves from my cock, and slick with my precum, I grab Paul's hand and wrap it around Dan's dick.

I stroke Paul's dick faster, hoping to amp up the tension, and suck on Dan's spit-wet balls. I can't touch my dick again because Dan moans hungrily, sucking on Paul's tongue, and I might blow. Two "straight" friends giving each other the attention for which they've probably always sought an excuse to give. Paul takes this cue not only to hold Dan's cock, but to jerk it off. I watch Paul and Dan intensify their make-out session.

I move back over to Paul and suck him with fury. I take Dan's hand and place it on Paul's balls, which he cups with his palm, apparently suffering no embarrassment.

Eventually, I sit back on my heels and masturbate as I watch Dan move to Paul's cock. They're jerking each other off now, and I watch with bated breath as both of them moan. I'm no longer servicing them--it's just the two of them, and they're communicating how much they enjoy this.

Eventually, they break their kiss and collect themselves. Each man leans back on their elbows and strokes their own cocks.

"You good?" Paul asks, clearly hoping that was the end of it.

"That was so hot," I whisper as if in heat. I continue stroking myself, and the swinging husbands notice how much I'm leaking.

"Good. Now I need some more mouth," Dan says in a commanding voice.

"And I need that loaded ass, bro," Paul says. He stands up and I position myself to suck on Dan's cock while Paul gets behind me and bends down, pushing his rod into my loose hole like an ape. He glides in without trouble and enjoys the slickness of Mike's, Ulrich's, Nick's, and Willie's cum.

Paul fucks me hard while I give Dan a grade-A blow job. Paul's pounding makes a wet, thunderous sound as his balls slap my taint. He leans over, pressing his chest into my arched back, and brings his face close to mine. He gives me slow, short strokes that I feel in my prostate. I'm rock hard and must be dripping on the floor.

Paul watches intently as I suck on his friend's huge cock. He whispers things in my ears, turning more dominant by the minute. Something like, "You fucking slut," "Neighborhood cumdump," "Cock-hungry whore," and so on. Little does he know what I have in mind.

I take Dan's cock out of my mouth to breathe and respond to Paul. "Yes," I yell, dragging out the vowel.

Without skipping a beat, I use my hand to angle Dan's cock towards Paul's face. To my surprise, he doesn't move. I begin kissing and licking the side of Dan's cock as his head is less than an inch from his friend's lips. Paul stops bucking against me. We lock eyes for what seems like forever as I make out with Dan's dick.

I'm sure that Dan is watching, but this can't be the first time Paul has been in such close proximity to his friend's schlong.

"I know you've wanted to for a long time," I say, boring my eyes into Paul's. I make no effort to whisper, wanting Dan to hear me. Without taking his eyes off me, Paul wraps his lips around the tip of Dan's dick. Paul looks at me as if to say, "I'm doing this as a favor," though I know that's not the case.

I kiss Dan's dick while Paul's tongue runs around the tip. His penis is deep inside my hole. I imagine four men's loads soaking his member like a bath of DNA.