Next Sunday: The Neighborhood Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me you like that cock more than hubby's," Cole whispers. Claire remains silent, and I appreciate her willingness to pretend she's giving us privacy. A woman's voice might break me from my concentration to spew my built-up load.

I grind my hips on Cole's dick. It's still hard. I contract my hole around his cock as tight as my gape allows. My cock moves to-and-fro in Cole's fist, and I notice the precursor to a massive, well-deserved orgasm.

Cole kisses the dent between my clavicles. Into it, he says, "Make me messy." As awkward as it sounds, it turns me on, and I'm at the point of no return.

I shake, convulse, and spasm. My ass clenches the preposterously large dick still inside me, and I eject spurt after spurt of mostly clear cum between mine and Cole's chests.

He's saying, "Fuck yeah," as I shake, the demon that is a singular orgasm by which only a cheater like me can be possessed.

I come to, my mind falling back into reality. I slump over Cole, completely spent, exhausted from hours of sex. He holds me tight--lets me go limp against his body. He extends his arm to the side, and I open my eyes to see his wife hungrily lick and suck his fingers clean of my sperm. She moans, mouth full of the flesh of her husband's hand, and I smile at her. I've satisfied her cravings as well as her husband's.

I look at my watch. 11:01. If Rick isn't home, he will be back soon. I lift myself off of Cole's cock. It's still hard, as it usually is, after he's fucked me. I know he'll soon be fucking his wife--her attempt to reclaim him.

I bend over for my clothes--my ass is definitely leaking, and my shorts have a wet spot on the ass. My torso and chest are covered in my cum, but I don't have time to properly clean myself. I'm a good liar and can think up something on the spot and try not to worry.

Usually, I'd clean Cole's cock, but I just don't have the time. As I put on my shirt, which clings to my body while wet spots form, Claire says, "I got it this time." She's already on her knees and puts Cole's erection in her mouth. She's sucking him clean for me.

"Get home before he suspects anything," Cole says confidently. "We'll see you next Sunday."

I leave as Claire licks my cum from Cole's chest. Before I open the front door, I notice in the foyer's mirror that my hair is messy, I'm sweaty, and my shirt looks like I've been working out. Perfect, I think.

I crack open the door to see Rick's car in the drive. "Alright, here goes," I say to myself.

Rick is sitting in the living room on his phone when I walk in the front door. I'm panting.

"I was just about to text you," he says. His dark features make him look so handsome when he smiles like that--a smile that always arises when I come home. He truly loves me.

"Went for a run, I say." Which isn't a lie. I ran across the street from Cole's.

"How'd it go?" Rick nods when I say it was rough but felt good. Also, not a lie.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower."

Rick stands. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a sweet kiss. His chest presses into mine, and I think about the cum stains that might dampen his Sunday best shirt.

His naivete turns me on, and I can't believe I'm about to get hard again. I won't be able to resist his cock in my ass, and I know I'll have to make up some excuse for the looseness. I think a large dildo will do.

I head down the hall to the bathroom. I decide I'll push out all seven loads--it's too many to excuse as being pre-lubed. And, like the slut I am, I squat over the bathroom floor and push out, repeatedly, gallons of cum. My dick stiffens again, and I curse myself. And, entranced by my new erection and the pool that's gathered on the tile, I lean over to suck it up. It simply cannot go to waste.

In the shower, I hum a tune I've made up to go along with a simple phrase, "I'm a cheating slut," repeated with my personal, secret lullaby. Washing, I imagine being absolved of my sins, knowing I'll commit them all over again. Next Sunday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick pulls out his phone. The sound of a shower in the main bathroom ruffles in the distance.

He opens a group chat he's labeled "My Gods." He's bold, knowing that Jude could snoop on his phone at any time, but they're serious about privacy, for which Rick is eternally grateful.

Rick types, "Every Sunday morning, I pray that my man gets what he needs. I am forever in your debt. Praise be to you Lords, My Gods." He presses a blue arrow.

The text receives a few thumbs-ups in the bubble's upper left-hand corner.

Rick walks down the hall, hoping to get in the shower with his husband before he's thoroughly cleaned. He hopes his cock will soon be covered in white goo but knows Jude may have already emptied himself. "Oh well," he thinks. "There's always next Sunday."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

It's been over three years since I became the neighborhood slut. Rick and I have never been happier, and our sex life has only improved. As has my philandering.

Mike always starts my Sundays with a rough fuck. Nothing's changed there--though his wife suspected, so we had to take a few months off recently.

Ulrich finally told his wife and girlfriend about his proclivity for my ass. They were upset and confused, but he put his foot down and said they had no choice in the matter. The two women haven't revealed our secret as I once feared. Ulrich and I try to find as many exciting places to fuck as possible. My favorite is in Harry's backyard. The bigot watched us and jerked off before I sent Ulrich on his way.

Harry still verbally abuses me while I suck him. I've tried to get him to fuck me, but he won't bite the bullet. Harry discovered his wife was cheating on him with Ivan, his next-door neighbor. Whenever Harry cums in my mouth, he condemns me, his wife, and Ivan, though he's never approached his ultra-conservative wife about it. I assume it's because he's also cheating and has no moral high ground under the circumstances.

Nick eventually started dating the girl who'd been at his house that one Sunday. For about two years, Nick fed her his cock straight from my ass before telling her the truth while his ass-covered dick was wrapped in her lips. It turns out she knew, had a cuckquean kink, and to this day stays in their room, waiting for his "dirty" cock to plow her holes. She's never complained. And due to Rick's promotion at work and subsequent travels, I've convinced Nick to fuck me more often.

Ivan finally lost his virginity--to his neighbor's wife. It's not a romance, but purely physical, similar to our arrangement. They must hide it well, as I've never seen her make her way to his place. To my surprise, Ivan wanted me to fuck him after I stuck my finger in his ass that fateful Sunday. I may be a slutty bottom, but I'm not shy about planting my seed in a hole either. That following Sunday, he slung his legs up and, as if it were a business transaction, said, "Put your penis inside me and don't pull out." I didn't think twice about it. So every Sunday, I breed him, and he cums down my throat, convinced that deepthroating his load was, in fact, the cleanest way to get him off.

Willie tries to come to Orville's as frequently as possible, though his family commitments make it intermittent. I've never been able to get the father-son duo to fool around beyond receiving a double blow job. Orville's still kickin', his wife still oblivious, and when he's doing well, he still breeds me. I admit that I don't look forward to the day when he passes, but for now, I savor that a grandpa is part of my stable of suburban men.

Paul and Dan eventually came out to me as bi. I convinced them to do the same with their wives after I directed the two to flip fuck and breed each other, sacrificing what should have been my loads for two presumed straight men whose sexuality changed forever upon meeting me. When they confessed to their wives that they'd been fucking each other and fucking me, they too admitted to munching on each other's pussies. Dan's wife wasn't sick every Sunday; she was cheating with Paul's wife. Their swinging eventually became bisexual foursomes that they broadcast on a paysite for amateurs. I've been featured in a few of those videos--I should be hiding my identity, but the thrill of being recognized is too great to pass up.

As for Cole, he and I started a love affair--the type of cheating that had been on my bucket list but never seemed doable. It takes a lot of trust to hide loving another person aside from your spouse and keep things just as they are. Cole hasn't told his wife either. He's not sure if she'd be upset, but right now, she thinks we've just become friends. Although Cole takes me out on dates, finds random men to fuck me before Cole loads me up, and kisses and hugs me afterward. He stays the night when our partners are out of town, and we dream of vacations, leaving our husband and wife, or even a marriage filled with copious amounts of infidelity. However, we always decide that we like things the way they are and foresee our affair continuing well into middle age.

As for me, I'm happy as a clam. There's a lot of love in my life and a lot of cheating--the two things that give me sustenance. The neighbor behind me is an adonis of a black man, and I've added him to the rotation. After Ulrich fucked me in the backyard, Trey overheard and decided to introduce himself the following week. When Rick is out of town, Trey invites his friends over. They're all partnered to women, a gesture of Trey's to fulfill my cheating needs. He'd somehow convinced each of them that my hole is addictive and to not be closed-minded. So I get the gang bang I deserve every once in a while.

And that, my friends, is how I've become the neighborhood slut. Now, I must be off to the Cheaters Anonymous meeting, where I hope to see Willie and other new friends. See you next Sunday!