Next to her Sleeping Sister

Story Info
Her sister was next to us but we couldn't hold back.
1.4k words
3.77
19.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first post here. I hope you like it.

So this happened a few years back.

Me and my girl both still lived with our parents and we slept or at my or at her house. She is short (around 1,60m) with long dark blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, small boobs and a big round ass. I'm longer (1,90m) also dark blond hair (short) and I have an athletic build. She was 19 at the time and I was 20.

Her bedroom was in the attic together with her sisters room, who was 17 at the time. The only thing that divided their rooms was a thin wood panel which stopped around half a meter from the ceiling. While standing I could just look over it into her sisters room.

That night we were at her house, sitting downstairs with the family watching tv. We hadn't seen each other for a week and every time we looked at each other we tried to seduce the other. We did it more and more. She licked her finger or moved her hand over her body while I played with my tongue or flexed my muscles. We did it in such a way that nobody else noticed it but we were completely caught up in it. We were so focused that we both jumped a bit when her sister suddenly stood up. She was done watching tv and went to bed.

We sat down stairs for a short while before we decided to also go to bed. In the bathroom I looked deep into her blue eyes. We slowly came closer until my nose almost touched hers. We started kissing. She was kissing me wild, full of passion and desire. While kissing I ran my hands down her body an grabbed her ass, I could feel she stopped kissing for just a moment only to kiss me with more desire after. It was hard to let each other go but we had to finish up before anyone would come up to use the bathroom.

We went upstairs and laid down in her bed. we quietly start kissing again. Trying to make no noise so her sister won't hear us. Until now we have never done more than kissing in her room because she was too afraid that her sister would hear us. I tried to go further sometimes but as long as her sister was home she would never do it. Because of this I didn't expect to go further than kissing tonight. Nonetheless I was so turned on already that I slid my hand down and started massaging her ass. I felt her arm moving to pull my hand back up, but halfway there she stopped and tilted her head. She was listening if she could hear her sister sleep. I also listened and after a short while we heard the soft slow breathing of a sleeping person. She laid her head back down and turned her back towards me so I had full access to her ass. While massaging her back and ass I started wondering how far she would let me go and decided to find out.

I squeezed her ass firm just the way she likes it and I could hear her gasp. I kept squeezing her ass while I slowly slid my other hand further in between her tights. I was afraid this would be the moment she was going to stop me but instead she opened her legs. She shivered when I slid my hand over her pussy and I felt that she was already dripping wet. I slid my middle finger inside her and started moving it in and out, I could hear her breathing getting faster. she grabbed my hand and pushed it back. Surprised and disappointed I pulled my hand back. she turned around on her other side, with her face towards me, grabbed my hand and put it back I between her legs. I smiled and slid my finger back in while giving her a kiss. We kissed passionately while she ran her hand over my body and I fingered her pussy with a building intensity. I loved the thrill of pleasing her with her sister next to us.

We broke our kiss and I started kissing her neck. I moved further down to her breasts, kissing and licking her nipples. I went down further from her belly to her thighs. I kissed them e few times only to move on to her pussy. The moment I put my tongue on her clit she wasn't able to hold back anymore and a deep long moan came out of her mouth. She grabbed my head and lifted it up, I saw that she was shocked by her own moan and afraid that her sister heard her. We listened and we could hear her turning in her bed. It seemed like forever, but after a while we heard her slow breathing again. She pulled her hands back to let me continue. I immediately went for it and started working her clit with my tongue. I could feel that this whole thing turned her on very much and that it would be long before she would cum. I kept licking her while I slid two fingers into her. I slowly pumped them in and out of her, trying to be as quite as possible. the tension in her body was building as she got closer and closer. I increased the pressure on her clit and looked up. Her back started arching and I could see she was struggling to stay quite. Her whole body started shivering while she grabbed my hair and pushed my head even further into her. Her pussy contracted around my fingers while a few muffled moans came out of her mouth. She did let go of my head, pulled me up and gave me a long passionate kiss. She whispered, I really think we made to much noise she has to have heard us. We both listened and heard her sister snoring softly. We smiled at each other. I wanted to lay next to her so we could also go to sleep but she pushed me down.

By the look on her face I could tell she wasn't done yet. She sat down on top of me and kissed me again while reaching back with one hand to grab my cock. She slowly stroked it while kissing me. Suddenly she got up and slid quickly down my body. She paused for a moment to listen if her sister was still sleeping, I also listened but before I heard anything she apparently heard her already and surprised me by shoving my cock all the way down her throat. I moaned a bit partly because she surprised me but mostly because it felt amazing. She looked up and told me to be quite. She continued sucking, working my cock with hand and mouth while using her other hand to play with my balls. She already turned my on so much that this got me close to cumming pretty fast. She took her hands off and swallowed my whole cock again. She kept her head down for a while and got up just before she made me cum. Giving my cock some time to cool she took my balls in her mouth sucking and licking them. She ran her tongue from my balls up my shaft and started licking the edge of the head. She could feel that I was really close and took me in her mouth again. She only used her mouth, moving her head up and down, taking my cock all the way in. the tension in my body started to build as I was really close to cumming. Just before I came she took my cock all the way in her mouth. This took me over the edge and I started cumming hard while she kept pushing her head down on my cock. After I came she got up and I could see she had swallowed every drop of my cum. She came back up and kissed me. We cuddled up and fell asleep together, listening to the soft snoring of her sister who was still asleep.

This was the first time we had fun next to her sister but definitely not the last. Maybe I will write down more of our adventures.