Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Sorry I can't offer that now. You still have a happy home so don't you worry none."

"Is she...nice?"

"Christina? Yeah, she's been damned good to me. Honest with ya...I'm a fool cheatin' on her, but I just...have needs she weren't givin' me."

"Needs that I can give?"

"Yep!"

"So...why choose her over me?"

"She's...changin'. Faithful but...not. I reckon I didn't know her like I thought I did." He carefully takes his cell out of his shirt pocket and with one hand pulls up Christina's video. "This is her bein' what I didn't think possible."

Taking his cell to watch Christina getting DP'd and face fucked in the middle of the street, surrounding guys cumming all over her, Venus was stunned. "That looks like fun."

"Oh, you'll be keepin' up with her you can bet yer beads on that."

"Is she making money for you?"

"Naaaa! I'm not sellin' her out. You're my moneymaker, always will be."

"Can I at least up my allowance Daddy?"

"No more 80/20...50/50 sound better?"

"60/40! I insist."

"That's my baby girl."

"Will she like me?"

"She ain't got no choice."

"Do I?"

"You know you don't."

"Sweet talker."

"That I am."

********

"Cool old tunes!"

Greg Hogarth sat on Christina Holly's recliner while she sucked his dick. On the sofa waiting in line were Theo, and Maurice, dicks in hand and watching her go. She really hoped one of them might take her from behind but not at the moment, it seemed they were lazy today. The song playing was from the Ozark Mountain Daredevil's, their hit If You Wanna Get to Heaven. Country twang but definitely a rocker vibe. Surprisingly, Theo and Maurice respected the song's harmonica's.

Balls deep over Greg he opted to hold her head firmly to keep his dick deep in her throat. Admiring her eyes peering up at him then winking at his assertion Greg nodded, "You were born to have my cock down your throat." She agreed sharing a nod of her own with puffy lips around his girth.

While holding her captive a knock on the door led to someone walking in. Eve Adams heard the song switch to Grand Funk Railroad's Some Kind of Wonderful and was lured into entering with her hands moving up into her long red mane. She had obviously gone home and changed because she was now wearing threaded out jean shorts with some serious milky white high cheek tones. Her top was a tan lace V-neck, light with plenty of room to breath. Pearls dangling from her neck she was drop dead gorgeous. Big green eyes sparkling at catching Christina in action.

"There's my girl." Eve spoke while dancing erotically to the Funkster's. All three boys dropped their jaws at her sudden performance. Not one bothered to ask who she was, her body too amazing to ruin the moment. Dick's were getting harder and certainly not shy even under the circumstances of someone they didn't know.

In her arrival Eve shuffled to Christina's left and leaned down to give her a peck on the cheek. Her lips were only three inches from Greg's cock. "You just finish what you're doing I'll dance my heart out." Releasing Christina's scalp the blond ignored Eve and destroyed her opinionated Master's cock. Sad thing was Greg was watching Eve more than Chris but she didn't care.

Eve went to the stereo and bent over in front of it, her ass dancing about for Theo and Maurice. With no bra under her lace shirt her milky white skin was shining through. Having a healthy 38C chest she was bobbing about, but the boys hadn't gotten a good look at them yet, right this second it was all about muscular legs and that tight ass. Kicking her sandals off to go barefoot Eve held her breath to hear what the next song might be. That song sparked her to increase her own performance. Mountain's song Mississippi Queen struck a chord. She really missed dancing.

Moving around the living room floor in her sudden burst of energy she located Theo and Maurice and fluttered fingers at them. They actually returned the favor with their free hands. Stalking them she turned her back and bent over shaking her ass at them before moving away. Leaving them mesmerized she pranced around just enjoying the feel of music again. Knowing the boys were jerking off she smirked at them and ventured closer a second time, eying one cock, then the other before shrugging and moving away yet again. She was definitely into teasing.

Mississippi Queen being a short song ventured into All Right Now by the band Free. Singing along with it she dared to drop to her knees over Theo's lap and without touching him used his erection as if a microphone. Maurice laughed at his buddy. Rolling in step Eve repositioned to do the same to Maurice for a few seconds then escaped before either men grew too eager. Back to the floor she danced up a storm. Good exercise!

Greg nutted in Christina's mouth, his guttural grunt bending Eve's ear, seductively pointing at Greg but looking at Theo and Maurice as if playfully impressed, eyes flaring with feigned surprise. Seeing Christina sit up on her knees and peer back at her Eve extended a hand to help her friend to her feet. Christina accepting her assist stood up and intentionally showed Eve Greg's load on her tongue. Eve wincing reached over and lifted Christina's chin closing the blonde's mouth. Laughing Christina almost spit up but swallowed the jizz quickly then found Eve coaxing her into a dance.

Song ending bled into Steppenwolf's Born to be Wild. It couldn't get anymore perfect. "Follow my lead." Eve told Chris as Greg got up to stretch vividly then returning to continue fondling his beast.

Eve chose Theo and dropped back between his knees and shook her tits. Lowering his gaze Theo actually saw both very pink nipples protruding through her lace shirt. Nodding he pointed them out to Maurice who was torn between checking it out and having Christina's uncovered beauties shaking a bit closer to home. Tough call but Maurice just went with Chris.

Noting Theo's selective eye contact over her chest Eve playfully palmed her tits to hide her girls from him. He rolled his eyes and said, "Who are you?"

"Devil's daughter." Eve winked then lowered her head to whip her long straight red hair all around his cock. Following her Chris did the same, her curls tangling around Maurice but sneaking in to kiss his balls. Eve wasn't going that far even though Theo did lift his hips toward her. Close but no cigar Romeo. Eve threw her weight backwards and lay on the carpet, recalling her stripper moves. Legs fanning wide her tight jean shorts constricted between her thighs, a very narrow peep hole offering more lily white flesh with a hint of well groomed fiery red peach fuzz. Definitely no panties.

Chris going to her back joined in the leg exercises, observing Eve's technique. Eve's well developed body was used to moving fast and conceiving dramatic contortions, one of the reasons her man Rosco swiped her and made her his. Christina however was not quite as limber and appeared sloppy, but she gave it her all. With her legs in splits mode Eve hoisted her lower body high using her shoulders as leverage. Patting the jean shorts over her cunt drew attention, Christina playing copycat patted her own pussy, squealing at the sensitivity of her clit with each impact. Fun while it lasted Eve realized that Christina was hopeless at the moment and whirled her legs until sitting on the carpet. Christina just collapsed flat out and fanned herself with her hands.

"I'm not built for that stuff."

"Sure you are. You just need practice. We'll do this a few more times if you want until you understand what you're capable of."

"Sounds good! I'm determined." Chris sat up and pointed out each of the guys introducing them, "This is Sir, Sir, and Sir."

"Wow! Easy enough to remember. I'm Ma'am!" Eve laughed, "It's actually Eve. My man calls me EVE HO...like Heave Ho." The guys shared in her banter grinning yet still stroking their cocks like champs. She didn't object to their increased efforts.

"You should give us lap dances. Show Christina how it's done." Greg grinned.

"I can do that." Eve hopped to her feet and realized how hot it was getting, "Rules! No touching. Anyone defies that I'm gone."

"We're touching Chris." Theo made it known.

"That's her call. This is mine. Just trying to be faithful to my man is all." More fanning fingers she looks at Christina, "What no air conditioning?"

"Dixon says no. Saves money on the power bill."

"Fine!" Eve pulls her tan shirt up over her head and drops it. All eyes went on her perfect jiggly tits. "Much better." She was used to men seeing her naked anyway being a stripper for three years before Rosco swept her off her feet. "Shorts stay on." She points around at the testosterone.

Songs random the follow up tune Three Dog Night's slower ballad Never Been to Spain. Eve shook her head and eyed Theo. Pointing at him she extended advice, "Ditch the pants." He was more than happy to. Maurice followed closely behind going further and whipping off his Dallas Cowboys jersey. Seeing him Theo discarded his tank. Both men were nude. Greg just stood behind the ladies in his Rob Zombie t-shirt.

The song led Eve into turning her back to Theo and easing in over his lap. Once seated with his cock popping up in front of her jean shorts she fell back against his chest and began gyrating. Christine giggling did the same for Maurice. Timing her own lap gyrations Chris had a better vision, rolling his big cock along her labia, it felt wonderful to both of them.

Eve feeling Theo's monster gliding along the inseam of her shorts made her growl ever so faintly. It had been a very long time since being with anyone other than Rosco. While technically this wasn't cheating it still felt...naaa she was fine with it. Experience spoke! While laying back into Theo she brought her hands back to palm his cheek and torment his scalp while sensually grinding along his beast. It was steamy for all involved, Eve's eyes locked on to his visibly thick crown bobbing amid her upper thighs. No words spoken yet her thoughts were simple, "Fuck he's a big boy."

Greg watching Eve panted over her tits, checking out her outstretched body from head to waist. Even he could see that thin shadow between thigh and pubic area due to her soft white flesh, the red pubes like a neon light. Just like Maurice, Greg was torn between Christina and the new girl. Older women were so hot, Eve had to be pushing 30. Just seeing Christina's glossy pussy molding around Maurice was insanely erotic. Chris was feeling warm and tingly trying to catch on to what Eve was doing. Slow and easy gyrations were not as easy when naked.

Noting Theo unsure where to put his hands they hovered around Eve but kept their distance. A snapped glance toward Christina to meet eyes the redhead winked. "Now you're getting it Sis."

"Oh, she's gonna get it." Greg chuckled. "Fuck you're hot Devil's daughter."

"Ain't that the point?" Eve moves her hands to the top of her head to enact wearing horns. "Big ole' tail between my legs too." Theo grew smug grinning. "Ain't no lie." He huffed.

"You dance like a stripper." Greg spoke out.

"Used to be until I met my baby Rosco. First time in two years I've done this with anyone but him."

"So why now?" Theo grunted, her denim shorts rubbing his cock into a fury.

"Met Christina here this morning. She looked as if she needed a friend so here I am. Hands in his hair Chris. Just like I'm doing." Soft music switching to a more upbeat tune it became Blackfoot's song Train, Train. With the rapid harmonica at the beginning firing her up Eve thrashed her thighs harder over Theo. Hearing the singer begin with "COME ON!" Theo mumbled, "I'd love to." She smirked and patted his cheek. "Bound to happen." Lifting her upper body she leaned forward and kept her thighs in action over his now tilted down erection. "You can put your hands on my back." Done!

From waist to shoulders Theo caressed her entire back, she enjoyed his touch reacting to it as if a worthy massage. Christina leaning forward struggled, Maurice's cock was poised to slip inside her, she gave up and just encouraged it in but tried to hide it. Maurice was beaming like he'd won the lottery.

The problem of leaning forward for Eve was Greg standing so close stroking his cock. His trajectory should he unload would offer an unexpected facial. Wincing at him to make certain he wasn't struggling she remained in position. She knew the second his expression appeared strained she was retreating. Greg realized her worry and sidestepped in front of Christina. By the end of the song Chris was wearing more of Greg's cum. Eve just shook her head, it was pretty hot.

It seemed like the songs were moving along too fast, the next up being the Georgia Satellites with Keep Your Hands to Yourself. Hearing it Christina laughed, "Don't you dare." She made certain Maurice had a hand full, falling back on to him and taking his palms to her breasts. She rode him while he squeezed. Eve realizing his dick was inside the blond just huffed her cheeks.

"You dance divinely Sis." Daring to ease back on to Theo's chest yet again she found his hands still on her shoulders. He was actually being tender about it, that massage was welcomed. "Fuck it! You can cup the ladies just be gentle I can't go home bruised up. Pale skinned, y'know?"

Theo took full opportunity and lightly squeezed Eve's 38C's until she cooed. Greg eying Eve's shorts to see if he could catch another glimpse of her pubes, felt the urge to drop to his knees and rub her legs. Her attention moving across Theo's knuckles to witness Greg she scowls, "Don't go getting ideas."

"What ideas? Like this one?" Greg moved his hands higher until his fingertips slid up under her threaded shorts but barely. "Too far?"

"No further." She sneered playfully. "You like having your hands so close to his dick?" Theo's cock was right there near Greg's thumbs. Realizing how bad it looked Greg retreated apologizing to Theo. Eve was proud of her fast thinking. Hearing Christina's moans growing louder in her ride, stimulated by Maurice rubbing her clit, Eve shivered. Theo gently pinching her pink nipples did not help her hormones. Eve knew she needed to cool down before it was too late but stayed put in her rhythmic hips grinding over Theo.

Theo winking at Greg alluded that he was going to do something dark, Greg still kneeling but at a distance wondered where his buddy was going. Taking his powerful legs around Eve's he clamped her to him. Before she could react his hands left her breasts and snatched up her hands holding them to her side. "HEY!"

The second she realized her captivity Greg moved in and unfastened her shorts tugging them against her will until he had them down over Theo's cock. Her fiery pubes revealed first then a gorgeous pink pussy. While Theo's cock was covered by her shorts Greg eased over her lap and nuzzled his nose in her pubes. Eve mumbled, "Let me up." Not gonna happen! A tongue over her clit she arched her back trying to resist Theo's strength. "Dammit!" That tongue felt incredible. Digging a finger under her hood Greg pushed up inside her.

"Fuck you're wet." Greg showed Theo his soaked fingertips just before dipping back in. Fingering her she just watched and hissed at her captors actions. The twisting and probing brought on moans that were no longer fighting them. In her uplifting ass cheeks Greg used her own movements to singlehandedly tug her shorts down over Theo's cock. Once his beast reared up Greg removed his drenched fingers and chuckled. "All yours Bro."

"Lil' help?" Theo couldn't hit her hole and hold her firm at the same time. Growling Greg took his t-shirt off to use as a go-between, pinching Theo's cock and guiding his crown up into her hole. It was then Eve busted up laughing. Once Theo was primed he rammed up inside the redhead.

"HOLY FUCK!" Eve shouted. Christina cumming on Maurice heard the vivid reaction and realized the guys were taking her against her will.

"What are you doing?" Chris sat up on Maurice's cock, it never leaving her hole. Witnessing Theo pounding up into Eve ferociously she panicked. "I'M SORRY!" Eve eying her just moaned and offered a look of worry. "Guys?" Chris fret. Feeling shitty suddenly Greg stood up and put his shirt back on. Finding his pants he let it continue.

Maurice not done with Chris forced the blond up and toppled her to the carpet. Taking Christina doggy style she continued to apologize to Eve. "I didn't know they would do this to you."

Eve bit her lip and lowered her gaze to bear witness to Theo's thick black beast plunging in and out of her cunt. Rearing her head backward to peer peripherally at Theo's brow said, "Take me to the floor." Awkwardly he did without even uncurling his legs. It was a loud thud as both of them hit the carpet, Eve winded by his weight on her. Releasing his leg lock, he took her hands behind her back as if cuffed. Big Boy Theo held both of her wrists in one hand with ease, using his free hand to hoist her to her knees. Face buried in the rug after getting her into position Theo nailed her pussy in long, hard piledriver motions. Eve Adams was screaming, "HARDER!" Theo could do that.

Between Chris and Eve the music went unheard. For the record the accompaniment was J. Geils Band singing Give It to Me. Befitting of what was plunging inside their holes. With the horn section Theo and Maurice shared their pearly whites with one another, sweat slinging as if Pitbull's panting.

Across from them Greg took cell video for his private collection. Eve was too busy enjoying the roughness to even notice. Christina had her head facing away so it was smooth filming. At the bongo drum part of the song Maurice took to playing Christina's ass in repetitive drum beats. She was cumming hard. Joining him by releasing Eve's wrists it became a battle of drums. So much for no bruises Eve realized but told herself it was worth it. She too was having multiple orgasms.

Fifteen minutes later the cum was firing on all cylinders. Whether Eve wanted it or not her cunt was frothing, Theo didn't bother to pull out. Rolling her over Theo took her missionary for another five minutes making her crazy, then eased up for a more gentle rhythm. Following her as they were during dance lessons Maurice took Chris to her back until both women sang another tune. Cooing to Foghat's I Just Want to Make Love to You, it just seemed as if the songs were made for them. Thirty minutes of passion play the guys kissed the girls from pouty lips to pussy lips. Eating them out to a symphony of pleasure Eve reached her hand out to find Christina's and their fingers curled up. Besties were born.

Final nuts found to be joyous the guys fell out on to their backs to each side of the lovely ladies. Eve releasing her fingers crawled over to Chris and hurled her body on top of the heavily breathing blond. With drifting fingers Eve brushed Christina's hair from her eyes and sighed.

"I didn't know you danced the Lambada."

A hug although sweaty was needed.

Greg? Evil, evil man!

"Here ya go Dixon. Let's see how you react to this video."

He had used Christina's cell to record with.

********

Nevada...

While Venus Flye was asleep in the passenger seat Dixon received the video and turned the volume down before playing it. A lengthy video he found himself weaving all over the highway to study it. Not good when you're driving an eighteen wheeler.

"Well now! Who's the Ginger?"

He had totally overlooked the big black bucks. Christina too sadly. Once it all clicked and came together...literally...Dixon Moretti smiled. Texting Christina's cell he wrote, "Can't be that Loni gal. Invite Red there over when I get home. Threesome!" Off it went.

Greg receiving Dixon's reply read it to himself. "What the fuck? He knows about Loni?"

A certain blond slut needed to know her place. Reeling with a hint of bitterness he typed, "Did you know I fucked guys laying on top of you when you were drunk out of your mind?" Sent! Hesitantly but sent.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers