Nia and Thomas Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom catches cousins at play.
7.2k words
4.68
32.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

I gave my husband a gentle nudge with my foot under the dinner table, the third time I caught him leering at my niece.

Quite frankly, the only reason it was a gentle nudge, rather than a kick, was I really couldn't blame him, the girl was hard not to look at.

At nineteen years old, Nia, my older brother's daughter, had grown into a gorgeous woman. She had the long black hair and pale blue eyes that ran in our family. She also had our olive skin and as with all women in our family, full round butt and large breasts.

It was those large breasts that had my husband's attention. A glance to the left confirmed that our son Thomas was equally mesmerized by his cousin's endowment.

Nia and Thomas were the same age; both were spending the summer home from college. My brother and his wife were out of the country for a business trip for a week, so we decided to have Nia stay with us, to catch up and give her a chance to hang out with her cousin.

Dinner finished, the four of us moved to the family room to continue catching up. Nia had a very animated way of talking which made her braless boobs sway and bounce as she regaled us with stories from college.

Between her bouncing boobs and beautiful long legs, I was surprised Thomas and Jeff were able to pay attention to anything that was said.

Jeff and I finally gave it up and decided to go to bed. We left the kids in the family room, to continue chatting.

As soon as our bedroom door closed, Jeff pressed his body against mine and began kissing me. His cock, already hard, ground against my tummy as our lips met and tongues thrashed together. I moaned as his left hand squeezed my boobs and his right worked between my legs, rubbing my pussy through my pants.

"Someone is a little wound up tonight," I said, running my hand over his hard cock.

"Sorry, but yeah," he replied.

"Don't be sorry," I told him as I pulled my top over my head. "She got you going and I reap the benefits."

I pulled his face to my boobs and moaned as his mouth clamped around my nipple, sucking and biting it.

It didn't bother me in the least that my niece got him wound up, heaven knows over the years I've brought home more than a few cases of the hot and hornies and taken it out on Jeff.

"Let's move to the bed," I told him.

We scooted over. His cock sprang out as I pulled down his shorts. Placing my hand on his chest I pushed him back until he was seated on the edge of the bed.

He smiled as I cupped my boobs and began kissing and licking my soft skin.

"You like watching me do this," I said between kisses.

"Yes."

"How about this?" I asked.

Putting my hard, thick nipple to my mouth, I gave it a kiss.

Jeff gave me a moan.

He watched as I ran my tongue around my wrinkled areola and my rigid nipple. His hand gripped his cock and started stroking as I continued my oral tricks.

"Wouldn't you rather have something else wrapped around your cock?" I asked, giving my boobs a shake.

He nodded.

Pushing them together I licked and drooled on my cleavage until my boobs were wet and slippery.

Kneeling down between his legs, I encased his hard cock with them. Each time the head poked through, I would lean down and lick it.

As much as I hate having big boobs anytime I go running or want to buy cute spaghetti strapped tops or dresses, I love them when it comes to sex.

I like it when a guy couldn't pull his eyes away from them. I love the feeling when they were groped and pawed. I adored having a wet warm mouth, on them, mine or a partners.

But most of all, I love feeling a big, hard cock sliding between them.

"Feels good fucking my big tits doesn't it?" I asked him.

"God yes," he exclaimed.

I started moving them up and down his shaft faster. He wasn't going to last long.

"I'm going to cum," he warned after a few minutes.

I timed it perfectly, the first shot went directly into my open mouth as I closed my lips around his spasming cock, the rest of his cum flowed down my throat.

"Well that was fun," I said, releasing his cock from between my boob and giving the head one last kiss. "I can't wait until round two."

"Give me a second," he mumbled.

"While you're summoning your powers of recovery," I said giving his cock and balls a little shake. "I'm going to check on the kids."

I grabbed my robe left.

Starting down the stairs to the family room, I was about to announce my presence but what I saw had the words stuck in my throat.

Looking down into the room, I saw a naked Thomas sitting on the couch while an equally naked Nia knelt between his legs doing to him exactly what I had been doing to his father just a few minutes before.

My mind went on tilt. Thomas looked so much like a younger version of his father and truth be told, Nia looked like a younger me. It was like watching an early version of my husband and me.

My first reaction was to run down there and separate the cousins. But the more I watched the less urgent that became.

Thomas's cock was every bit as big and thick as his fathers and it looked so sexy sliding between Nia's boobs and into her mouth, my desire to break up their little party was quickly replaced with the desire to go down there and join in.

I opened my robe and as my fingers found my swollen clit, Nia released Thomas's cock from between her boobs and kissed the head....the same way I do to his father.

She kissed her way up his stomach until their mouths met.

The youthful passion of their kiss made my pussy wetter and my clit throb.

Straddling my son, my niece sank down on his lap impaling her pussy with his thick, hard shaft.

My son buried his face between his cousin's boobs as she slowly rocked her hips against him. The rocking turned to grinding as Thomas alternated biting and sucking on one of her big nipples then the other.

Nia's grinding turned to bouncing as Thomas's hands, gripping her amble behind, started lift her body up and down on his cock.

I felt dirty and depraved, watching my niece ride her cousin's hard cock, but I couldn't look away. Part of me still wanted to break them up, another part wanted to continue watching and another part was fantasizing about joining them.

Either way, I needed a release. I knew if I made myself cum, I would be loud, so reluctantly and quietly I backed away and headed to the bedroom.

"Kid's okay?" Jeff asked.

He was lying on the bed, nude and slowly stroking his hard cock.

"They're fooling around," I told, dropping my robe and pulling off my panties.

I climbed on the bed, straddling him.

"Cool," he said. "Good to see they're getting along."

"Not that kind of fooling around," I replied reaching down lining up his cock with my pussy. "They're fucking."

God his cock felt good as it impaled my pussy.

"Wait," he said trying to lift me off of him. "Did you stop them?"

"No," I said, putting my hands on his chest to hold him still. "That would have been hypocritical."

My clit was grinding against him and his cock was prodding my g-spot, just as Nia had done with our son.

I was so close to cumming.

"I used to fuck my brothers," I grunted.

My pussy clamped onto his hard cock as my first orgasm of the night crashed through my body.

"What?" he asked.

I was afraid he would freak out but if anything his cock seemed to get a little harder.

"I can't make it any more simple," I said, still rising and falling on his cock. "My brothers and I used to fuck. Now do you want me to tell you about it or do you want to fuck me?"

"Both!" he moaned.

"Think you can last until the end?"

"I'll try."

"Okay...."

I'll spare you the grunting, moaning and occasionally shrieking version that Jeff heard and just tell you about it.

I was the middle child. There was Tony, my older brother, Robbie the younger one and me, Chloe. Tony was almost twenty one, Robbie had just turned eighteen and I was nineteen...Yes there are some major parallels with me and my niece here.

It was summer; Tony and I were home from college, Robbie would be headed that way in the fall. Our parents had gone away for the weekend as our father was a junkie for timeshare seminars. He never signed up but he loved the buffets and hotel discounts.

Because the three of us were broke college students, we were stuck at the house on a Friday afternoon.

Robbie and Tony were in the living room, on the couch, playing video games.

I was moping around, bored and pouty because no one would pay attention to me.

I tried going for a swim. The water felt nice, but I was still bored. To try and spice things up, I decided to go topless. Not that I wanted either of my brothers to actually catch me with my boobs swinging free, but the threat seemed exciting. It was fun for a bit, but I got bored.

Getting out of the pool, I stayed topless and sat down on one of the chaise lounges.

Swimming topless, the threat of being seen and the fact that I hadn't gotten laid in a while made me a bit horny. Still feeling daring, I let my hand wander beneath my bathing suit bottoms and lightly play with my clit.

I fingered myself and played with my nipples for a while and got close to cumming but I just couldn't push myself over that ledge, so I gave up.

I thought about staying topless when I decided to go back inside, but I felt that was a little too much of a blatant cry for attention. So I opted to leave the bikini top off and just go with the tank top I had been using as a cover up.

It was loose but the girls did look good in it.

As I alluded to earlier, I did like the attention having big boobs got me, even if it was just my brothers.

Stopping at the refrigerator I grabbed three beers and went into the living room. The cold cans, possibly because I carried them next to my boobs made my nipples hard. I could feel their eyes on my boobs as I sauntered into the room.

"That looks like fun," I said handing them their beers after plopping down on the couch between them. "Can I play?"

"No," they said in unison.

"But I'm bored," I pouted.

"Well find something to do until we're done," Tony told me.

For a second, I considered taking off my top to distract them from their game. All guys like boobs, right? That just didn't seem daring enough. Another option was stripping completely naked, moving over to the easy chair and playing with myself. I'd masturbated in front of a guy at college once and I really loved having him watch me fingering my pussy. But I rejected that idea. There was a possibility they would have rather continued playing their game and that would have been ego crushing.

So I decided on a more direct approach to get their attention.

I placed my left hand on Tony's crotch and my right went to Robbie's. With my eyes still on the TV screen, I started rubbing and squeezing. Both of them were in gym shorts. Tony had on underwear and I was surprised to find out Robbie was commando under his.

"What are you doing, Chloe?" Tony asked.

"You said I needed to find something to do," I told him, pulling my hand away. "Do you guys want me to stop?"

"No!," Robbie answered quickly.

It was nice to be appreciated. I could feel his cock getting harder under my hand.

"Well what do you say, big brother?" I asked. "Do you want me to stop or do you want to just watch me play with Robbie?"

"No I don't want you to stop," Tony answered.

Good answer. His cock started to swell as I went back to rubbing him.

On my right, Robbie was hard as a rock. Reaching through the leg hole on his shorts I wrapped my hand around his bare cock and stroked it.

Damn, little brother had a thick dick.

My left hand struggled trying to get to Tony's cock.

"Take off your shorts," I told him.

He didn't need to be asked twice, in an instant he was standing, his shorts and underwear on the floor and his thick hard cock was pointing right at my face.

A drip of precum oozed out of the tip.

Being the caring little sister, I didn't want him to get in trouble for his dick drooling on the couch so I did what every good sister should do, I leaned forward and caught it with the tip of my tongue.

Wouldn't you know it! As soon as I caught the first drip, another one quickly appeared. There was only one way I knew to keep him from making a mess on the furniture.

Opening my mouth I let his thick cock glide past my lips.

Tony moaned, gripped the sides of my head and gently thrust his hips back and forth.

I loved it.

I bobbed up and down on his cock for a few minutes occasionally pausing to lick his hairy balls or flick my tongue over the head all while continuing to slow stroke Robbie's shaft.

"Robbie," I said as pried Tony's rod out of my mouth. "Would you like to put your penis in your big sisters mouth?"

Yeah, I was getting off on the whole "family" thing....

He nodded as he stood up, took off his t-shirt and pulled down his shorts. His cock almost identical to Tony's and he was so hard it was pointing straight up.

I was about to live my biggest fantasy, as far as threesomes were concerned; sucking two hard cocks at the same time.

In my mind, late at night as I fingered my wet pussy, I pictured kneeling between two guys, switching back and forth between them; stroking one while letting the other fuck my mouth.

With each switch, I would pull them closer together until the heads of their cocks pressed against each others. Licking both heads at the same time...stretching my lips and taking both cocks in my mouth....

But it didn't work out quite that way...

After sucking Tony, my mouth was used to the exceptional girth my brothers were packing.

Opening wide I was able to get Robbie's cock in my mouth with room to let my tongue undulate the underside as I took it deep. My nose was almost touching his belly.

His moan told me he liked it, so I did it again, taking it almost to the point of gagging and I got the same moan...He really liked it!

Going for the third time was my big mistake.

Just as my nose pressed against his belly, Robbie let out different, more strangled moan, his cock throbbed and started spewing his cum right on the back of my throat.

I choked. I gagged and I coughed.

"Dude!" I admonished, as a mixture of my drool and his cum poured out of my mouth. "Not cool! You're supposed to give a girl some warning before you blow your sauce!"

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I didn't know it was going to happen so fast. It just felt so good. I'd never...."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Was that your first blo..."

He nodded and I asked the next obvious question.

"Have you ever.....?"

He shook his head, no.

Wow. For some reason, Robbie being a virgin put a whole new serious layer on our sibling sex-capades for me.

"Do you want to keep going with all of this?" I asked, being the responsible yet caring older sister. "Or do you want to wait for someone special for your first time?"

"You're special," he answered.

"You're going to have to do better than that, little brother," I said. "I already know I'm special. So yes or no, do you want your first time to be with your gorgeous older sister?"

"Yes please," he answered.

"Your wish is my command," I told him. "But first, I have something I need to take care of."

I knelt down in front of Tony and stroked his still hard cock, I wanted to keep things even between the brothers.

"Mmmm, you taste so good," I purred. "You're so hard. Do you like putting your big hard cock in your little sister's mouth?"

"Yes," he grunted as I slid my lips up and down his shaft.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth," I asked between licks.

"Yes," he panted.

He moaned as I stroked him while licking and sucking on his balls.

The dirty talk was working, his balls were tight against his body and his legs were starting to shake.

"Mmmm, I want to taste my big brothers cum," I moaned on the head of his cock.

Picking up the pace, I stroked faster and sucked harder.

"Chloe, I'm gonna cum," he announced.

I pulled off of his cock and licked the underside of the head while I stroked him into my mouth. I wasn't emotionally ready for another cum drowning from one of my brothers so I was trying to have him hit the roof of my mouth.

He looked down as I was gazing up at him. We made eye contact, he moaned and I felt the first splash of his cum. I swallowed it as quickly as I could and closed my lips around his shaft to collect the rest.

I gave the head of his cock a loud kiss after is slipped out of my mouth.

"Do you guys mind if we take a break?" I asked. "I need something to drink."

Robbie bolted to the kitchen to get us another round of beers.

"Let's go out back," I suggested when Robbie came back with beers for us.

"Should we get dressed?" Robbie asked.

"Nope," I told him as I headed for the back yard.

The boys followed.

"Chloe," Robbie started as we sat and sipped our beers. "Would you...I mean could you..."

He was just so cute.

"You want me to get naked too?" I cut him off.

"Yes."

"Don't you think that's a little pervy?" I asked. "Sitting there with a boner begging your big sister to take off her clothes? You just want to sit there and ogle my boobs?"

"I...um...I thought," Robbie stammered.

Watching him blush and his erection droop, I felt a little bad for messing with him.

"Relax Dude," I laughed as I stood up. "I'm just fucking with you. If you ask nice, I'll even let you undress me."

He got up and we stood facing each other. His hand trembled as he grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and started raising it over my head.

"Oh wow," both he and Tony said as my boobs were exposed.

"You like?" I asked cupping and squeezing them.

"Yes," Tony answered.

Robbie just nodded his head.

"Want to see something cool?" I asked feeling a little exhibitionistic.

They nodded.

I raised my right boob to my mouth, stuck out my tongue and licked my hard nipple.

"I can do it with the other one too," I teased.

I clamped my lips around my left nipple and sucked on it for them.

"That is so hot," Tony exclaimed.

"I'll do my bottoms," I told them.

Turning my back to them, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband, bent over and pulled them down.

It turned me on, displaying myself in front of them, showing off my pussy and I even spread my cheeks so they could see my butthole.

I sat back down to finish my beer. The cool evening breeze felt nice on my nude body, but did little to ease the heat I was feeling between my legs.

I needed some cock!

"Let's go inside," I said after draining my bottle.

Our bedrooms all had the twin beds we'd grown up with, far too small for the three of us to properly maneuver, so we were left with only one choice.

I led the boys to our parent's bedroom.

I ended up on my back with a brother on each side of me. My brothers, being guys, made a bee line for my boobs and I had no problem with that.

I love having my boobs played with.

Having both nipples sucked at the same time wasn't new, but it had always been the guy I was with sucking one and me sucking the other, two different mouths on my raspberry sized nubs was a whole new level of hot.

"Can I touch your pussy?" Robbie asked.

"You don't have to ask," I assured my younger brother.

His hand trailed down my tummy and ran down through my pubic hair. I gasped as his finger parted my lips and slid into my wet pussy.

"Yes, baby, that feels so good," I encouraged. "Just like that."

"Can I....?" Robbie started to ask but stopped.

Instead of asking, I watched as he moved between my legs.

I was torn at that moment. On one hand I was so horny, there was nothing more I wanted in the world than a hard cock plowing my pussy. The kink factor of that cock being attached to my younger brother was off the charts.

I was a little nervous. To the best of my knowledge I'd never taken a guys virginity. I was going to be someone's first time...someone I cared about.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers
12