Nia and Thomas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself dreading that responsibility.

Of course all those mental gymnastics went out the window as I felt the head of his cock pushing into me.

I spread my legs as far apart as I could to help my pussy stretch around his thick cock. It felt massive, easily the fattest cock I'd ever had inside of me.

"Easy," I urged. "You're pretty big."

He stopped and gave me a moment.

A few deep breaths and I was good to go.

"Go slow," I told him.

Good boy that he was, he obeyed my wishes and settled into a nice slow, deep pace.

As far as "G" spots go, I was blessed with a good one. A well placed cock, finger, dildo even a hairbrush handle in a pinch, will trigger orgasms so intense it feels like they're coming from very soul.

Done right, they happen very quickly and multiple times.

Robbie's cock was so thick it left no room in my pussy for him to do it wrong.

"Robbie, you're making me cum," I cried out as I wrapped my legs around his body.

"I am too," he announced.

He laid down on top of me, our bodies pressed together, our lips met in the wettest, sloppiest kiss I'd ever had as his cock filled my writhing body with cum.

We stayed coupled together, kissing as his cock slowly softened and dropped its self out of my pussy.

Tony had moved to one of Mom and Dad's chairs to give Robbie some space for his first time.

Looking over, I saw he was still naked and still hard as he stroked his massive shaft.

"Tony do you want to put that big thing in your little sister's pussy?" I asked rolling on my side.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Well what are you doing sitting there?" I challenged, getting up on my hands and knees.

Robbie had done wonderfully with his slow and easy pace, "making love" to me which was exactly how I wanted my baby brothers first time to be.

But there were times when a girl, or at least this girl, just wanted to be fucked. We're talking doggy style, his hands on my hips, hard cock slamming deep into my pussy, boobs bouncing, hair pulling, pumping his load on my back or if I'm quick enough; all over my face, moaning and groaning fucking.

That was why I was face down and ass up wanting my older brother to slam his cock into me.

Mmmm big brother didn't let me down. As soon as he had his cock at the entrance to my pussy, he pulled back on my hips and drove the entire length inside of me.

God it felt good!

"Don't stop!" I cried out.

Tony kept slamming into me as hard as he could thrust; I kept pushing back as hard as I could.

"I'm cumming!" I announced as his thick cock ground against my g-spot.

I groaned and ground back against his body.

A few minutes after that climax faded the next began.

"Tony....I'm cumming again on your cock," I groaned.

That set him off.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"My mouth," I told him, already spinning around.

I clamped my mouth around his shaft, loving that it was covered in a coating of my juices and Robbie's cum. In a couple of strokes the taste of Tony's cum covered my tongue too.

"...So that's the story of me fucking my brothers," I told Jeff. "That's why it seemed wrong to say anything to Thomas and Nia."

For the record, Jeff came right in the middle of the story... when I told him about flashing my pussy and ass to Tony and Robbie.

"That's incredible," he told me. "How many times did you all do it?"

"That night, one more time each," I told him, glad he wasn't freaking out. "The rest of the weekend was kind of a blur..Oral sex, they both tit fucked me, regular fucking...I even let Tony do my butt...a first for both of us."

"Damn," he sighed. "I'm not sure I want to ask; how long did you guys keep it up?"

"All through that summer," I told him. "Then I went back to school and this cute guy in my English class asked me to be his girlfriend."

That would be Jeff, for our slower readers.

"Well I'm honored you gave all of it up for me," he laughed. "I'm amazed you three got away with it."

"We didn't," I told him. "Mom figured it out about two days after they got back."

"Oh wow."

"She and I were watching TV, she turned to me and asked if Tony or Robbie had any girls over while they were gone. I told her no they didn't. She asked if I had anyone over. Once again I told her no. She wasn't buying it. She told me that when they got home, there were stains on the comforter and it was pretty obvious someone was having sex on her bed. 'So if none of you had anyone over, which one did you fuck?' she asked. 'Both' I blurted out, before I could think about my answer."

"Oh my God," Jeff exclaimed. "What did she say?"

"She thanked me for being honest and then told me she was a little jealous, she'd wanted to be Robbie's first...the same as she was for Tony. She asked me to keep it off of her bed."

"That's incredible!"

"Totally worth it," I said. "So what do you want to do about the kids?"

I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do. I knew I didn't like a bunch of secrets. I knew I wanted to talk to Tony and get his input. After all Nia was his daughter.

Early the next morning, I was on the phone with Tony.

"I don't know how to tell you this so I'll just tell you," I said when he answered. "Last night I saw Nia and Thomas having sex."

"What happened?"

I told him everything, from Jeff tit fucking me, to seeing them and climaxing five times while I told him about our sibling orgies.

"So Jeff knows now," he responded.

"That's your big worry?" I asked.

"There are others, but it's not like I can get high and mighty about her having sex with a family member. I have some fond memories about having sex with someone even closer than a cousin."

"Thanks," I said. "Unless you were talking about Mom, that is."

"Her too, but I meant that about my little sister," he chuckled. "Nia's an adult. She can do what she wants with her body. I'm pretty sure she's on birth control. I don't know if I can handle some sort of three armed, circus baby for a grandchild. Or would that be a great niece or nephew?"

"Both actually," I said, getting frustrated with him. "But is that important right now?"

"Give me a break Chloe," he answered. "I'm trying to take all this in. I know I should be pissed off that our kids, cousins, are having sex but hearing about it gave me an erection."

"Me too," I told him. "I have some serious 'chick wood' going on here."

"So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm thinking about masturbating once we're done talking."

"I meant about the kids," he sighed.

"I'm going to talk to them," I started. "I'm with you on the sex thing, they're adults it's their decision. I want to set some boundaries. I'll let them know you and I talked and we're okay with it. One question, should I say anything about you, me and Robbie?"

"You might ask Rob if...wait a minute..."

I could tell he covered the phone and I could hear a muffled conversation.

"Maya says hi," he told me when he got back. "So where were we?"

"Oh shit," I said. "How much did she hear?"

"Not much, she was more concerned with who I was talking to and why I had a hard on," he told me. "I told her it was you, she's good."

"She know about us?"

"Yes, ever since we were dating," he admitted. "She asked one night after we had sex."

"How does that come up?" I asked. "Gee honey that felt really good, have you ever boned your sister?"

"You're surprisingly close," he told me.

"Spill it."

"If you must know," he started.

"I must," I interrupted.

"We'd just had anal sex," he told me. "It was her first time and she was amazed at how gentle I was. I told her I was taught by the best...No wait, I just got a dirty look...Second best."

His statement brought added a new layer of weird to the whole situation. It was strange finding out that my sister in law had know about me having sex with my brothers for years and for some reason it seemed strange knowing they'd done my butt.

Yes, I lost my anal virginity to my big brother.

The first night the three of us were together, Tony and Robbie had sex with me (penis inserted in my vagina) twice each with a lot of tit fucking and oral sex in between. The next morning Robbie woke up just as his big sister, who was straddling his body, was just about to slide down on his morning wood.

Robbie made us all eggs and bacon while Tony took me from behind as I leaned on the breakfast bar.

That afternoon, out by the pool, the boys spit roasted me (hate the name, but loved doing it) one doing me from behind, pushing my mouth on the others cock, then spinning me back and forth between them.

God I loved that! I came so many times.

So where I was going with all of that...By Sunday morning, my pussy was sore. So were my jaws and the skin between my boobs was getting a little raw too.

But I didn't want to stop. I loved fucking and really loved fucking my brothers.

So Sunday afternoon rolled around, we were back in the kitchen Tony had just licked me through three fantastic orgasms, while I sat on the kitchen counter and I just had to have him inside of me again.

We got as far as him getting that fat head of his cock in me and OUCH! No way..Far too painful! But I wanted...no needed his cock inside my body.

Without over thinking things I reached for the bottle of olive oil Mom kept by the stove. After pouring a generous amount in my hand, I gave Tony the bottle.

Robbie said later that the look on Tony's face was priceless as I got on my hands and knees, worked the slippery oil around and in my butthole.

"You sure about this?" Tony asked.

I turned my head to look at him and I really wish I hadn't.

I know it was a trick of the light or maybe it was the reality of what I was about to try, but oiled up, his cock looked even bigger and way thicker.

'Oh God,' I thought. 'My butt is doomed.'

There was a fleeting thought about chickening out. But that just wasn't me.

"Just go slow," I half pleaded.

I tensed a little when the head of his cock touched my pucker.

I yelped, making him jump back, as he pushed the tip past it.

"Easy," I reassured him. "Just stay still and let me back into you."

As I backed myself on to his cock, I kept thinking that a lot of people really love anal sex and everyone says it hurts at first...but they keep going...it had to be worth it...all I had to do was relax my butt and ease it in...

"Fuck!" I shouted as the head popped into me. "Don't fucking move!"

Good brother that he was, his stayed statue still.

My asshole was ninety percent on fire with the searing pain of what felt like I had a baseball bat jammed up my butt...

However, there was something going on in the ten percent left that told me something good was going to happen if I just stuck it out.

A few deep breaths later, the ratio became closer to sixty/forty, bad and good. By the time he was all the way inside me it had reversed ninety percent good and ten percent bad...and most of that ten percent was more getting used to the idea that someone stuck their dick in my butt.

"You good?" Tony asked.

"I'm great," I told him. "Just go slow...at first."

I was hooked. Once we got going, it was incredible. I could feel the head of his cock dragging across my g-spot. It was duller than when he was in my pussy but just as nice. I knew I was going to cum...it just was going to be a longer build up.

My mind was going off, as I began getting into it. I loved the way it felt, his big cock in my tight hole, plunging deeper and harder than he could with my pussy, ravaging my ass.

I was so close to cumming and I could tell, it was going to be a big one.

SMACK!

Yeah that was the sound of Tony slapping my ass...Nice idea, but that just wasn't me and more importantly, it stopped the build up.

"Nope," I told him.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I though.."

"Don't think, just fuck."

Hands back on my hips, fuck me he did. Harder and deeper than ever, long deep plunges into me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck your baby sister," I chanted. "Fuck me. My butt loves it!

Yeah thinking about it later, it was kind of stupid, but in the moment the dirty talk was getting both of us off.

"I'm gonna cum," I told him. "Gonna cum!"

I don't know what made him do it, but I am so glad he did...Right as I was about to cum, Tony reached out, grabbed a big handful of my hair and yanked my head back.

Holy shit! That did it for me!

I don't know if it was three big climaxes one or the other or if it was just one gigantic one in three waves...I didn't care! My pussy throbbed, my asshole clamped tight around his cock.

I screamed. I moaned. I think I started speaking Swedish....I'm not sure, but it was nothing short of an explosion of pleasure radiating from my ass.

I couldn't hold myself up any longer. My boobs and my face were grinding into the kitchen carpet runner as Tony continued to pound my asshole.

"Yeah Tony," I moaned, wanting to get Tony off. "Fuck your sister's ass. Harder! Fill your little sister with cum!"

It worked!

With a roar, he gripped my hips so hard it hurt and drove his fat cock deep into my butt.

"I'm cumming!" he cried out as he pumped his cum deep in my ass.

I collapsed on the floor as soon as he finished cumming. As I laid there, I saw Robbie watching and stroking his big, thick pole.

"Robbie," I called out. "Do you want to try?"

"Yeah!" he nodded.

"Tony, I'll hold him down, you lube up his ass," I said.

"I...uh...wait....," he stammered.

'I'm just messing with you," I laughed, rolling onto my back and spreading my legs. "Now fuck me before I change my mind."

Much to my surprise and my pussy's approval, Tony poured some oil on his hand and rubbed it onto our brother's cock and balls.

Robbie slowly started easing his cock into my butt.

"You're not going to break me," I told him. "Tony already did...just fuck me."

Oh my God!

I really liked getting Tony's cock, on my hands and knees from behind.

But getting my ass fucked with legs spread and on my back was a whole other level...Two or three other levels...The angle of Robbie's cock, driving into my ass was indescribably good.

I made up my mind, right then, there was nothing more that I wanted to do than that.

My new life was going to be Eat, Sleep & Anal sex. Repeat.

The first climax wracked my body almost instantly and the second not too long after. My third cum came when Tony grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs even higher and further apart.

Robbie, my porn watching little brother, showed some creativity when he came, by pulling his cock out of my ass and jerked it off, splashing his hot cum all over my boobs.

"Did I lose you?" Tony's voice brought me out of my day dream.

"No, it just made me think of something," I told him.

"Maya uses that same olive oil," he laughed, knowing right where my mind went. "She used to wonder why I got hard when she made Italian food."

"So should I tell the kids about the three of us?" I asked.

"It would depend on..oww! ...easy with the teeth babe...that's perfect. Anyway, it would depend on what Rob says."

"What the fuck?" I asked. "Is Maya actually sucking your cock while you talk to me?"

"Who else would be?"

"Okay, I'm done with you big brother," I laughed. "Give Maya a hug for me."

"Oh I'll do more..."

I didn't hear the rest before I hung up.

I immediately hit the speed dial for my younger brother, Robbie.

He answered and I gave him a quick rundown on what had happened the night before, with all the details...I had to keep things even with my brothers.

Robbie laughed when I told him about my conversation with Tony.

"I can hardly blame him C2 is pretty hot," he chuckled. "Almost as hot as you."

"C2?" I asked, kind of knowing where he was going but afraid to actually know.

"Chloe Two," he answered. "Don't you think it's a little twisted that he married a girl that looks exactly like his sister?"

Well yeah I did, but I didn't want to ever admit it. She and I weren't exactly twins, but we could pass for sisters to anyone, even under close inspection. She and I had roughly the same facial features, were the same height and other than she was a little rounder than me, the same basic body types.

"He has a type and it kind of looks like Thomas might too," I said, then wanting to change the subject. "So when I talk to the kids, is it alright to talk about us?"

"I don't have a problem with it," Robbie said. "Tell Thomas I'm proud of him, Nia is really hot."

"You and your brother are pigs," I told him. "But I love you."

It wasn't long after I got off the phone with my younger brother that I heard Thomas and Nia stirring.

"Morning Mom," Thomas said as gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Thomas was in a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. As he walked to the coffee maker, the way his cock bounced under the thin material, it was pretty obvious he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Nia came up a couple of minutes later.

As always, and not because she looked so much like me, she looked fabulous. Her hair was slightly sleep...and other things, tousled. She was very obviously braless under her oversized sleep shirt...

It oddly didn't look slept in.

"Morning Auntie," she said.

I admit it, my pussy tingled a little as I felt her breast press against me.

"So did you two sleep well?" I asked.

"I slept great," Nia replied.

"Me too," Thomas chimed in.

I was happy neither of them had any sort of arrogant, 'We're pulling something over on Chloe/Mom' sort of tone in their voices.

"So what did you guy do after Jeff and I went to bed?" I asked.

"We stayed up and talked for a while," Thomas said.

"Then went to bed," came from Nia

Had to admit, they made a pretty good team.

"All you did was talk?" I asked.

I felt like Columbo getting ready to crack a case.

"Yep, just talked." Nia replied with confidence.

"That's strange," I said as I touched the side of my head. "It looks like dried cum in your hair."

Her hand automatically went to the side of her head.

"Yeah, I thought so," I smiled.

"Aunt Chloe...I'm so sorry," Nia said in a panic.

"Mom, we just...well...I don't know."

"Easy son," I told him. "Take a deep breath before your head explodes. It's alright."

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"Not yet," I told them. "But I'm going to ask some questions. If I get honest answers, I'll stay 'not mad'. Is that a deal?"

12