Nice Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
de_Vere
de_Vere
771 Followers

Her legs moved, and for the first time I realized I was lying between them, my hard-on--raging at that point--pressed between them against her...

No, I pushed that thought from my head. Tried to, at least, because I couldn't yet accept what was happening. Her breasts were enough to satisfy me for now--for a lifetime of memories at night when I went back to school in the fall.

I pulled her top up to expose her beautiful breasts. This was the next line I expected she might hesitate at crossing. I kissed her neck, and her head turned away to grant me access to kiss more. Seconds later, I moved down, stopping to kiss along the line of her collarbone, then the uppermost part of her chest just below it, in case she got cold feet. I wanted her, but she is my sister, and a big brother is supposed to protect his little sister.

If she needed me to stop, I needed to give her one last chance.

This little sister wanted no protection, not that night. What she wanted was my lips kissing her quivering boobs. Fingers of both hands ran through my hair and urged me down further. Soft skin met my lips as I came to the uppermost curve of her breast, and I kissed all over it, all around.

A man can only hold off for so long!

My lips were drawn inexorably to the nipple that had mesmerized me for two days at the beach. And kissing it felt unbelievable! The pink areola was large but the nipple itself small, young, soft and supple. Little bumps rose instantly around her areola and it hardened slightly in my mouth. Fingernails dug into my scalp and she gave out a little moan, the kind brothers are not supposed to hear from their sisters. The other breast I caressed in my hand.

My head felt light, like in a dream. Her breasts were so warm and soft and smelled of her, a smell my brain knew but, until that moment, did not realize. God, she was enjoying it as much as me! Although my experience at that time was not that extensive, larger breasts usually are less sensitive, but she responded to every kiss, every little nibble with my teeth, every time my tongue licked circles around her nipple or across it with astounding pleasure.

And when I sucked it? Oh, man! Her legs wrapped around me and her moaning got so loud I worried she might wake our parents. So, I shushed her. That made her giggle, and giggling made her boobs jiggle, and I didn't care if our parents caught us, I just wanted to suck on her breasts. I moved to the other one and started all over again.

Last time I played with breasts for so long probably was in high school, when my girlfriend at the time didn't let me past 2d base, so I spent as much time there as possible. Might have sucked and kissed and played with my sister's for a half hour.

By then, she had ants in her panties, and rolled me over and sat on my stomach. They looked even better hanging free. Alyssa got really playful, dropping her shoulder to dangle it over my lips, pulling away every once in a while. Once I didn't let go, kept sucking and watching in amazement as it stretched out before popping from my lips. Then she'd laugh and drop the other shoulder to offer me the other tit.

Straddled across my stomach, the heat emanating from between her legs grew hotter, and it was impossible to miss the wet feel of her panties upon my skin. Not moist, freaking wet. She wanted me as much as I wanted her and I had no idea what to do about it.

What I decided to do was exactly the same thing if she was any other beautiful woman. I rolled her back over and started kissing her stomach. At some point, her top had come the rest of the way off--I really don't remember how--and now she tugged mine over my head, and I went back to making out with her belly-button.

Alyssa has always been ticklish, and belly-button exquisitely so, I found out, and it was fun teasing her as she giggled and tried to fight me off, squealing stop, stop, her breasts shaking all over the place. Eventually, though, I moved down, kissing the lovely patch of tanned skin between her belly button and the elastic of her panties.

I slid down, kneeling on the floor between her slightly spread legs and began easing those pink panties down her hips.

Remember how I expected her to find playing with her breasts the line she could not cross? Turns out the line was her panties.

"Stop! Stop, please!" She was begging, not laughing like when my tongue was licking her belly-button clean. Her eyes were desperate with fear.

Of course I stopped--she's my little sister!

"I'm sorry, I can't. We should stop before..."

"Sure," I said, despite my yearning for her to consume the entirety of my body and soul.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she kept repeating, although I assured her there was nothing to be sorry about. The case of blue balls waiting for me in the morning was worth it. "Come here and kiss me some more."

Those kisses were soft and sweet. The passion was there, but both of us held it deep inside. I wanted her, she wanted me. And we had another week and a half here in France.

We slept in our own beds, of course, because our parents could barge in without warning to wake us for breakfast early in the morning. A locked door would probably be worse than anything they could see with their eyes, although, in reality, they probably never would allow themselves to believe what had gone on in the other room in their family suite. Before I slept, though, I plotted.

Plotted how to get my sister out of her panties, and how to convince her to pull my pants off with her own, tiny hands.

Not THE END. Our Nice Family Vacation was just beginning...

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2021

de_Vere
de_Vere
771 Followers
12