All Comments on 'Nice Family Vacation Ch. 02'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Klubot99Klubot99over 2 years ago

Lovely. Can’t wait for #3. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great beginning, waiting for #3

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Excellent. 5/5

Back in my younger days, I often tried to make the girls that I dated understand that I don't know how to fuck. But if you let me make love to you, I'll blow your mind and rock your world. My second wife is an example that I often come back to frequently for reference. The second time that I made love to her, we were at my place in my bed. I drove her to such heights that she literally passed out from the last orgasm. She came to a few seconds later, something between 5 and 10. She was totally disoriented. "What the fuck...where am I? Wha....oh! Oh yeah."

In what was probably the biggest faux pas of our 26 years together, I howled with laughter. 😂 I totally lost it. I just couldn't help myself. It was a priceless moment. That was December 1992 and it is permanently burned into my memory. So yeah, I know that there's a distinct difference between fucking and making love. I'm always totally invested emotionally with any girl who shares my bed.

dietz100001dietz100001over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable build up. Anxiously awaiting chapter III.

A New Fan

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

He' cheating on his girlfriend. I hate cheating...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really great. I like your plot and virgin sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great premise continues.

Still preliminary. But getting there.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
769 Followers
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES