Nice Girl

Story Info
A nice girl figures out how to afford LA.
1.2k words
4.39
12.7k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was a nice girl. Her family was from Hong Kong, but she had lived most of her life in the states. Recently she had moved from Denver to Los Angeles, starting her new job at Tik Tok. She was twenty-four, with long black hair, a cute petite body and a gorgeous face that attracted many stares from both men and women.

After several months in LA, Connie was struggling with her rent. She had two roommates, both of them young women in their twenties. One was Marissa, an Italian beauty with short brown hair and a curvaceous figure. The other was blonde, a California girl who surfed and looked incredible in a bikini. Her name was Jenny.

Marissa was quiet and kept to herself, working as a barista and studying to become a medical doctor. She was coming home late one night when she heard strange sounds coming from Jenny's room. At first she thought nothing of it. Probably it was Chad, Jenny's boyfriend. She'd hear them sometimes fooling around. While she didn't much like Chad, it wasn't her business who Jenny was dating. As for Marissa she was single and fine with it. Most men were creeps.

The sounds persisted. Marissa went through her evening routine, got in her pajamas, and paused again in the hallway. That really didn't sound like Chad in Jenny's room. And it sounded like a female voice.

Marissa passed Connie's room. The door was ajar and it was dark. She had heard that Connie was having a hard time paying her share of the rent. It seemed she was looking for a second job, as the Tik Tok thing wasn't paying enough. Marissa didn't know Connie that well, only knowing that Connie was amazingly pretty. She had suggested that maybe Connie do some fashion modeling, but Connie said she was too shy for that. Marissa was sure that Connie would figure it out.

Marissa knew she shouldn't snoop, but the sounds had aroused her interest. The three-bedroom apartment was normally very quiet, which she appreciated. Unless Chad was over, everything was perfect for study. She pushed the door open further. Connie wasn't in bed. The room was empty, except for a suitcase. Was Connie moving out already? Marissa hoped not. She really liked Connie. It would be hard to replace such a nice and quiet roommate...

Again the sounds. Marissa stepped out into the hall. It actually sounded like moaning. Maybe Chad was over, after all? She came closer to Jenny's door. It was also ajar. Not able to help herself, she carefully pushed the door in. She stepped a bit further in... and gasped.

There was Jenny, sitting on the edge of her bed, her legs wide, and someone between them. Marissa knew she should turn away, but she really wanted to know who was... Oh God. It was Connie! She was on her knees, naked except for her underwear, her head moving as she licked Jenny's pussy.

Marissa was shocked.

Jenny moaned again. She stroked Connie's hair, whispering something. Connie was licking the pussy good, it seemed.

Marissa stood, transfixed. She knew she should leave. But the sight was so shocking that she could only stare. What was going on? Was Jenny having an affair with Connie? Were they gay? She had no idea.

The room was quiet except for the sounds of licking, slurping...

"Good girl," Jenny whispered. "That's it."

"Mm," Connie said.

"Yeahh. Oh yeahhh. Eat my pussy."

Marissa found herself coming closer. She saw Connie's cute face between Jenny's legs, her face full of concentration, the kind she had whenever she was working on something or looking at her phone to check her instagram. God, it was so hot. Marissa couldn't look away. She came another step closer.

"Mmm, that's so good." Jenny pulled a little on Connie's hair. "You like how that pussy tastes?"

Connie looked up briefly. "Mm-hm," she said.

Jenny pushed the submissive girl back into her pussy and let out a long moan. Marissa came even closer. It was then that Jenny saw her. She barely moved, just smiled wickedly.

"Come on," she said. She patted the bed next to her. "Sit here."

"I don't know," Marissa whispered.

Connie looked up, startled. But Jenny stroked Connie's face that was wet with her cum.

"You mind if Marissa joins us, baby? I think she could work out something with you, too."

Marissa swallowed. "Work something out...?"

"Yes," Jenny said. "Connie is giving me head in exchange for her rent. Mmm, and she's so good for a first timer! Aren't you, baby?"

Connie nodded. "Yes," she said, her eyes lowered.

"Come on. Sit. She's amazing."

Marissa didn't need any more convincing. She took off her pajama bottoms and sat beside Jenny.

"That's it. Come on, Connie. I want you to lick Marissa, too. Okay? That's part of the deal, too."

Connie didn't move. She hesitated.

"Come on. Look at her pussy. Don't you want to taste it?"

Connie looked over at Marissa. She had spread her legs. She had a neat trim bush of black hair. She was trembling slightly, knowing how naughty this was, but she couldn't help herself. It had been months since she'd had sex. And Connie was so gorgeous.

"Okay," Connie said.

She crawled over to Marissa, her hand gently touching her knee. She came closer to the pussy, her eyes drooping with lust. Her tongue came out. It made contact with Marissa's clit. She threw back her head.

"Ohhhhh."

Jenny laughed softly. "It's so good, isn't it? She's a good pussy licker."

Marissa propped herself on her elbows, watching as Connie licked her pussy up and down, her tongue darting. Little sparks of pleasure flew up her spine. She was getting so wet. Meanwhile Jenny was rubbing her pussy and moaning.

"Here, let's get these out."

Jenny got Marissa's top off, playing with her large breasts. She licked the nearest nipple.

"Mmm, yes."

After several minutes, feeling Jenny's tongue on her nipple, and watching Connie lick and kiss her wet pussy, Marissa felt she couldn't stand it anymore. She let out a loud moan and arched her back. She gripped Connie's head, pulling the young girl tight to her pussy.

"Ohhh godd, I'm coming!"

She convulsed, her whole body shaking as she ground her wet pussy into Connie's mouth. She had several aftershocks, finally going still. Connie sat back, her mouth and chin glistening.

"Okay, now me, baby."

Jenny gently got Connie back to her pussy. Connie licked and slurped. The idea of mixing Marissa's cum with her own was too much. Jenny screamed and came hard, squirting a little. She held Connie to the spot, and she lapped and licked all the cum up until Jenny released her. Connie ran the back of her wrist across her mouth.

"Wow," Jenny said. "Just wow."

Marissa looked at Connie. "Did you like it?"

Connie nodded.

"What are you?" Jenny said.

Connie looked at her. Then in a quiet voice, she said: "I'm a pussy licker."

"That's right. That's a good girl."

Jenny came forward and ran her tongue along Connie's neck.

"You're so sexy! I can't wait to do this again. What do you say, Marissa?"

Marissa sighed. "Yes. We have to."

And so they started their arrangement...