Nice Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Nice girl meets innocent Mormon girls.
2.2k words
4.32
9.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa was working on her MCAT prep when there was a knock at the door. Jenny went to get it.

"No, please, come in, come in."

Two young women came into the apartment. One was short with blonde hair, while the other was taller with silky black hair. Both were dressed in long skirts and wore name badges. They were Mormon missionaries, nineteen years old: the blonde was Sister Cindy, and the brunette was Sister Rebecca.

Jenny winked at Marissa as she led them into the living room.

"Yes, I've been interested in religious studies. This is Marissa, my roomie. We'd both love to learn more about Mormonism. Right, Mar?"

Marissa wanted to say no, but Jenny gave her a look, a wicked one, one she knew well. She had to admit she was bored with her studies. But if the missionaries got too pushy she was going to ask them to get lost.

"We've had doors slammed on us all day," Rebecca said. Her satchel strap cut between her ample breasts. "Thanks for letting us tell you about the Word."

"Yes, thank you," Cindy said, seeming a bit more shy with a ribbon in her blonde hair.

"Come sit and have a drink. You can drink water, right?" Jenny said with a wink.

The girls laughed. They sat together on the couch. As they drank glasses of water, they went into their spiel for a while. Jenny sat in a chair before the missionaries and listened, blinking with interest, while Marissa tried not to seem too bored. She sat at the table with her books, tapping her pen. She wondered where this was all going. She probably should get back to work.

"That's all very interesting," Jenny said. "Hey, why not have a little hard lemonade? I was about to have one. You, too, Mar?"

Rebecca looked at her mission partner. "We shouldn't."

"Oh, come on! They're refreshing. Just have a few sips."

Jenny brought over two opened bottles of Hard Mikes. The missionaries accepted them, sipping shyly.

"Not too bad, huh? Have another if you like! We have plenty."

"We do?" Marissa said.

"Yes. We do."

Marissa rolled her eyes at her roommate's meaningful look. She glanced at her MCAT book. Maybe it was time to tell the Mormons to beat it... The joke wasn't that funny anyway. The girls sat drinking for a while, chatting about various things. Finally, Jenny spoke up in her commanding, yet seductively sweet voice:

"So don't missionaries have to do chores or services for the people they see?"

"Yes, that's true," Rebecca said. Her bottle was nearly empty.

"Well, I could ask you to clean up around here. But that would be boring. I don't want to be mean and make you clean the toilet."

"No, it's okay," Cindy said, seeming eager to put away her full bottle. "That's what we're here for."

"I have a better idea. Why don't you two kiss?"

"What?" the missionaries said in unison.

"Yeah. I mean, you want to do something for me, right? I think I'd like you to perform a service like that. Come on. Just kiss once on the lips."

"Jen," Marissa said.

"Hush," Jenny said.

Marissa knew the tone well, the one that gave orders and took no crap from anyone--least of all her roomie. She went quiet, and felt twinges of excitement as to where this was going.

"We can't do that," Cindy said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's... sinful."

"Ha, ha, of course. But don't you need to please your husbands some day? That's not a sin, is it? You need to be ready. Come on."

The missionary girls were quiet.

"Well?"

Rebecca turned her head to Cindy, and suddenly leaned forward. She pecked at Cindy's astonished lips.

"Becky!"

"There," Rebecca said. She looked at Jenny, smiling faintly. "We did it."

Jenny stared, her dark intelligent eyes focused. "Nice," she said. "But why not try a bit more. Come on, Cindy, don't look so scared. Didn't Becky's lips feel nice?"

Before Cindy could respond, her clearly tipsy partner kissed her again. Cindy resisted, but then as the kiss prolonged itself, she started to relax. Her hand pushed feebly at Rebecca, and then rested on her partner's shoulder. They smacked lips several times, at last Rebecca sliding out her tongue--it entered Cindy's wet mouth. She groaned, jerked slightly, but she allowed the tongue to be in her mouth. Her own tongue came out, and they French kissed in earnest.

"Beautiful," Jenny said. "Better than cleaning the shitter, huh?"

She grinned over at Marissa, who could only watch, transfixed. Her hand drifted to her bare thigh, inching toward her crotch. She wore gym shorts.

"Isn't this a good way to relax and relieve stress?"

Cindy finally pushed herself away, and reached for her Book of Mormon.

"We should go. This is wrong."

Just then there came a jingle of keys and the door opened. It was Connie, their third roommate, back home from her job at TikTok. She was a petite Asian, gorgeous, with a beautiful eyes and pert breasts.

"Ah, here she is!" Jenny said, turning. She laughed. "The perfect addition, I think!"

Connie stepped into the living room. "What's going on?" she said, darting a glance at the two girls on the couch. She set down her things on the table.

"We were just teaching our Mormon friends here the ways of the secular world. Right, sisters?"

The girls blushed.

"This is Connie," Jenny said to the missionary girls. She turned to Connie. "And these are our new friends, Connie. They were just starting to have fun for the first time in their lives. And it would be a shame to leave them hanging like this, once they were starting to take off."

"Oh," Connie said. "I... I don't know. I have to get some stuff done..."

Jenny stood and pulled Connie aside, talking to her in a low voice, reminding her of her rent debts and other debts. They had an arrangement, remember? Connie was shocked, but finally she nodded submissively. It was what she had agreed to. Though she had thought it was just for Jenny and Marissa. Now apparently it included others. She really needed the help with her rent, though.

Jenny took Connie by the hand. "Now, show them what you can do," she said. "Why don't you sit between them. There you go."

Connie wedged herself between the missionary girls with an apologetic smile, blushing.

"They were just kissing. Why don't you show them how it's done. Go on. Kiss Cindy there. And then Rebecca. That's it."

Cindy looked petrified as Connie turned to her. She allowed the Asian girl to kiss her lightly.

"Come on. You can do better than that."

Connie mashed her lips into Cindy's moaning mouth, bringing out her tongue. Jenny smiled over at Marissa. Marissa by now had her hand down her shorts, no longer caring if anyone saw her.

"Don't leave out Becky," Jenny said.

Connie turned to Rebecca, who seemed more obviously eager. They kissed, tongues twirling.

"Here," Jenny said. "Stand up, Connie."

Connie obediently stood. Jenny stepped forward and started to unbutton Connie's blouse.

"Let's see this perfect body. Come on."

Connie allowed herself to be undressed. Her bra came off, revealing stiff brown nipples, and then off came her skirt, revealing her slender legs and pretty feet. She wore only red panties. She stood before them, eyes lowered.

Cindy was breathing hard as she stared. "I don't know," she began.

Even Rebecca looked frightened at the implications. "Maybe we shouldn't..."

"Relax, you two," Jenny said. "You're waay too stressed! Come on. Let me help you. It's only fair. You believe in fairness, don't you? Take off your shirt. Come on, Becky, you first. This will help you so much! Don't you think, Mar?"

Marissa nodded, mouth parted, busy rubbing herself. Cindy gasped when she noticed what Marissa was doing under the table.

"Come on, come on. Don't leave Connie all alone naked."

Rebecca stared at Connie's nude body as if in a trance she allowed Jenny to peel off her shirt. Her bra came off and her large breasts fell free. Cindy gasped, staring at her beautiful mission partner's strawberry nipples.

"Lovely," Jenny said. She got the skirt off and then rolled down the panties. Rebecca had a neatly trimmed triangle of black pubic hair. "Oh, so nice. Connie?"

Connie raised her eyes.

"You know what to do."

Connie nodded, blushing, and walked over slowly. She positioned herself before Rebecca and then sank to her knees.

"What are you going to do?"

Connie said nothing, again her eyes lowered. She looked embarrassed.

Jenny swiftly came over and grabbed Connie by her long black hair. "I said, what are you going to do?" she whispered harshly.

"I'm... I'm going to lick pussy."

"That's my girl."

Rebecca groaned as her legs were spread wider and Connie bent forward, bringing her gorgeous face close to the pussy. She darted a look up at Rebecca, as if to ask for permission. Rebecca looked down at her, anxious with anticipation, her lips parted and breathing heavily.

"I don't know," she murmured. She put her hand in front of her pussy. "I don't..."

"Shh. You will love it. Connie loves to do this. Don't you, Connie?"

Connie nodded. She kissed through the fingers, at last nudging aside the fingers and getting at the pussy itself. The fingers went lax as Connie swiped her tongue across the pink folds and kissed the clitoris. Rebecca groaned loudly, squirming slightly.

Meanwhile Cindy was being undressed by Jenny, her eyes riveted on her partner getting her pussy licked by the Asian girl.

"This is wrong," she whispered.

"You'll be so glad you did this," Jenny said. "Now, hush."

The room went quiet as Connie slurped and licked Rebecca's pussy, her head bobbing between the young girl's legs. Rebecca arched her neck, eyes rolling back, letting out long moans. Her large teen breasts heaved.

"Oh gosh oh gosh, it's so good..."

Her fingers stroked Connie's beautiful hair, her eyes eagerly watching as Connie submissively licked and sucked on her clit. At last her body spasmed, and she let out a little scream. She jolted two more times.

"Oh my gosh..."

She lay panting. Connie at last raised her pussy-smeared mouth.

"Wow, that was hot," Jenny said. "And now..."

Connie was gently steered over to Cindy who was now naked, her small pert breasts exposed, the nipples hard, her vagina with a light covering of flaxen hair. Jenny pushed the legs open and Connie got between them. Cindy shut her eyes, her body no longer resisting as she arched up her pussy.

"Ohhh, please. Yes, please lick me," she groaned. "Yessss..."

Connie went down on the pussy, her tongue energetically slurping and licking all over the wet folds. No longer shy, as if something had been activated deep inside her, she pushed down on Connie's head and ground her hips on the licking tongue.

"Ohhhhh, yessss, yes! Please, don't stop! Ohhh goshhhhh...!"

Connie ran her tongue all over the beautiful pussy, licking the folds and sticking her tongue inside and then slurping hard on the erect clitoris. More and more cum leaked out, coating the Asian girl's mouth and chin.

"Ohhhh, this is sooo good..."

Cindy finally spasmed and came hard, pulling on Connie's hair and riding her face for a long moment, seized by one orgasm after another, until she finally settled back.

"Holy shit," Jenny said. "That was amazing."

After a moment of recovery, Jenny then led Connie over to Marissa, a pussy she had licked many times in the last month. Marissa pulled down her shorts and revealed her bald pussy. Connie got on her knees and didn't hesitate as she licked and licked the pussy, Marissa moaning. The fact that these naive Mormon girls were watching made it all the more delicious. She looked down at Connie's sweet heart-shaped face, her tongue amazingly active in her wet pussy, it was so perfect!

"Yessss, oh God, yesssss, yesss, oh God! Yes! I'm coming! Just like that!"

It didn't take long as she spasmed out a huge quantity of cum, Connie drinking and slurping it down. During the whole time, Jenny had undressed herself, revealing a perfect body with a bikini tan. She sat on the other chair.

"Now me," Jenny said. "That's a good girl."

Connie went over to the pussy she knew well, licking the blonde pussy, getting her tongue all over it, knowing just how to excite her roommate. She licked and licked and, as the other girls moaned and sighed as they watched, Jenny stroked her hair and talked dirty.

"You're a little pussy slut, aren't you? You're a pussy licker, yes? You love eating that pussy like a good girl... Look up at me."

Connie looked up, her mouth full of pink wet pussy, She moaned and nodded, and then went back to eating pussy. Finally, she got the pussy to come hard on her tongue, her roommate grinding her pussy into the sweet submissive girl's mouth. Connie finally sat back, the cum of four different girls glistening on her mouth and chin and tongue.

"That's my girl," Jenny said. "Now maybe we can have a round two. Come on. We're not done with you yet."

Connie looked around, wiping at her mouth. She obediently crawled over to Rebecca, who waited for her, her pussy already wet and ready for more licking. Connie went down, moaning into the pussy as she went back to licking like a good slut, it was so good. The girls all waited their turn. It was going to be a marvelous evening...